Mamorus Henshin

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BlueRafael

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 30, 2003
3
0
0
#1
I've been wondering when/if Mamoru would henshin in PG. And since he, apparently has a henshin track on DJMoon (Track #33, I assume) I was thinking...


I remember Mamoru saying to Sailormoon, "I don't have powers like you guys. I'm just a normal guy." Or something. Maybe, half of the silver crystal is in Usagi, and half is in Mamoru. (Which would make it ironic that they both were looking for it.) Which might seem an obvious place to look, to us. But, noone really knows that they are the Prince and Princess. (Beryl doesn't even know!) So, that would be the perfect place to hide it.. Within lovers. ^^

Maybe when Usagi is revealed to be the true Princess they both "awaken" and their true powers wake as well. Maybe He'll transform then?

How do you guys think Mamoru will henshin?
 

aisasami

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 26, 2004
1,307
0
0
Japan
#2
BlueRafael said:
I've been wondering when/if Mamoru would henshin in PG. And since he, apparently has a henshin track on DJMoon (Track #33, I assume) I was thinking...


I remember Mamoru saying to Sailormoon, "I don't have powers like you guys. I'm just a normal guy." Or something. Maybe, half of the silver crystal is in Usagi, and half is in Mamoru. (Which would make it ironic that they both were looking for it.) Which might seem an obvious place to look, to us. But, noone really knows that they are the Prince and Princess. (Beryl doesn't even know!) So, that would be the perfect place to hide it.. Within lovers. ^^

Maybe when Usagi is revealed to be the true Princess they both "awaken" and their true powers wake as well. Maybe He'll transform then?

How do you guys think Mamoru will henshin?
Maybe hr "hrenshin" like did in the anime. But, I want him have a pharse with his "henshin" rose.........
 

aisasami

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 26, 2004
1,307
0
0
Japan
#4
death_charm said:
x usako x said:
Maybe hr "hrenshin" like did in the anime. But, I want him have a pharse with his "henshin" rose.........

But what would it be though? Tuxedo Power! Make-Up!? :grey:
It could always be Tuxedo Kamen Power! Make Up! or something vlose to his element.......(the Earth)
 
#5
I remember reading on some page that Furuya Tohru (the anime voice actor of Mamoru) adlibbed one time and said, "Tuxedo Power, make up!" ^^ Oh, that'd be so corny if it went through....

Henshin, I hope it's something like the manga. The Anime henshin was a little corny for me. Why end with an arm sticking out? :rolleye:
 

Nae

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 7, 2003
212
0
0
Seoul, Korea
#7
Oh, is there a Tuxedo Kamen Henshin song? Totally missed that. All I saw was the Chiba Mamoru to Tuxedo Kamen song...and that song was just a combination of the, "Oh [BLEEP], it's Mamoru" song, and the "Sigh, it's Tuxedo Kamen" song.

You guys know what I'm talking about, right? -.-;;

Haha, anyway, I'll have to check the list again, because I really didn't see a henshin song...If you're talking about the song I mentioned above, I don't think it's meant to be a henshin BGM.

I'd still like to see him henshin, though. ^_^ Jyoji undies!

~coughs~
 
Sep 26, 2003
1,228
0
0
32
Palm Coast, FL, USA
#9
Um, the song's name was incorrectly tranalted the first time as "Mamoru Chiba into Tuxedo Mask". The accurate translation would be "Mamoru Chiba a.k.a. Tuxedo Mask".

There is nothing suggesting that he will have a transformation sequence in the series, let alone a transformation song.
 
#10
I'm thinnking he's gotta have some kind of a henshin, even if they don't show it. If not, he got changed into his tuxedo, ran to help Sailormoon, changed back into his normal clothes, and then returned to Hina in Act. 19. That probably would have taken a long time (I mean, dude, tuxedos are a pain to get on!), and I doubt "Sorry honey, had to run off to the bathroom" would have convinced Hina. :roll:
 

Vash

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 28, 2003
54
0
0
Templo Hikawa
#11
Nae said:
Oh, is there a Tuxedo Kamen Henshin song? Totally missed that. All I saw was the Chiba Mamoru to Tuxedo Kamen song...and that song was just a combination of the, "Oh [BLEEP], it's Mamoru" song, and the "Sigh, it's Tuxedo Kamen" song.

You guys know what I'm talking about, right? -.-;;
I can realize what your point is.

I think the henshin sequence, if there's gonna be any, It would be something quick, like we see on Mars on Act 19. ( I know that was just what we see but we all know that the sequence in fact, is the same)
I just can't see Mamoru waving his arms and legs in order to get the tuxedo. :grey: P-:
 

kurisu

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 31, 2004
78
0
0
#12
PrincessBooya said:
I'm thinnking he's gotta have some kind of a henshin, even if they don't show it. If not, he got changed into his tuxedo, ran to help Sailormoon, changed back into his normal clothes, and then returned to Hina in Act. 19. That probably would have taken a long time (I mean, dude, tuxedos are a pain to get on!), and I doubt "Sorry honey, had to run off to the bathroom" would have convinced Hina. :roll:
I know the show has issues with plot holes and detail... But, I'm just gonna say this. In act 7, remember Motoki's mother repaired Mamoru's tuxedo... That suggest that he actually has to go and put on the Tuxedo. But in act 11 we are shown that Minako's Sailor V suit is something she has to put on too. But then in act 12 Minako just runs and she instantly has the Sailor V suit on. So this could be applied to Mamoru as well (since technically he is a senshi.)

Kind of off topic, but I noticed that his Mask got a jewel on it (similiar to the jewels on the inner senshi's tiara) starting from act 7 and on... I'm sure this has been brought up (I don't recall) but maybe that has something to do with his henshin or just simply to make his mask look nicer.

Earth Power Make up?
 

Jendra

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 26, 2003
326
0
0
Out in Left Field
#13
I am pretty annoyed that we saw the outfits - Sailor V and the Tux - as separate clothes that need to be put on. It makes it odd when we see V transform suddenly. But since she can do, it's only fair that Tux can do it too!

I would really love to see a quick and short henshin. Masculine and red with cool cape action.
 

DrWho2002

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 24, 2003
2
0
0
#14
In a couple of the Sailor Moon Sound Drama Collections CD's, Mamoru says "Tuxedo Power, Make Up!" and I believe "Tuxedo Star Power, Make Up!" (don't quote me on the second one I haven't listened to that CD for a long time....)
 
Oct 7, 2003
339
0
0
Mexico
#16
I think 'Make-up' should be a sailor senshi only thing, besides, it's a bit feminine for Mamoru... I suggest "Tuxedo Transformation" and later in the series "Golden Crystal Power, Henshin yo!" (or make-up).
 

aisasami

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 26, 2004
1,307
0
0
Japan
#17
Prince Endymion said:
I think 'Make-up' should be a sailor senshi only thing, besides, it's a bit feminine for Mamoru... I suggest "Tuxedo Transformation" and later in the series "Golden Crystal Power, Henshin yo!" (or make-up).
There is no proof of the Golden Crystal (What is it Japanese name?) right now. But, Mamoru does henshin because, as I said, Makoto wouldn't figure out the whole thing if Mamoru used the public bathroom. So, Tucedo Kamen henshin with maybe rose petals.
 

death_charm

Lapis Lunaris
Nov 8, 2003
307
1
0
Tucson, AZ - The Hellmouth
#18
x usako x said:
Prince Endymion said:
I think 'Make-up' should be a sailor senshi only thing, besides, it's a bit feminine for Mamoru... I suggest "Tuxedo Transformation" and later in the series "Golden Crystal Power, Henshin yo!" (or make-up).
There is no proof of the Golden Crystal (What is it Japanese name?) right now. But, Mamoru does henshin because, as I said, Makoto wouldn't figure out the whole thing if Mamoru used the public bathroom. So, Tucedo Kamen henshin with maybe rose petals.

Mako-chan figures it out?
 

aisasami

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 26, 2004
1,307
0
0
Japan
#19
death_charm said:
x usako x said:
Prince Endymion said:
I think 'Make-up' should be a sailor senshi only thing, besides, it's a bit feminine for Mamoru... I suggest "Tuxedo Transformation" and later in the series "Golden Crystal Power, Henshin yo!" (or make-up).
There is no proof of the Golden Crystal (What is it Japanese name?) right now. But, Mamoru does henshin because, as I said, Makoto wouldn't figure out the whole thing if Mamoru used the public bathroom. So, Tucedo Kamen henshin with maybe rose petals.

Mako-chan figures it out?
;.;......See Act 20......;.;
 

Guardian4

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 7, 2003
297
0
0
Nexus, center of all realms
#20
BlueRafael said:
Maybe, half of the silver crystal is in Usagi, and half is in Mamoru.
I don't see the logic in that. Why would the other half of the SILVER crystal be in Mamoru when he has a crystal, the golden one?