Sailor Moon Crystal in Italy

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Dec 2, 2006
567
16
15
Una bella mossa della Rai Gulp di non togliere il bacio di Haruka ed Usagi!! =^_^=

I watched the song with the video of season 3 in italian...soo cool!! =^_^= :keke:
 

NJ_

Aurorae Lunares
Oct 31, 2009
7,503
1,106
1,665
34
Wallington, NJ
cuau_cg said:
Can you tell us if they update the video in the openings? I think there are like 4 or 5 counting the minor changes.
Did they use Black Moon's opening? If not then don't count on this either because just like Black Moon, those other versions never got released creditless in Japan, just the first 3 with the singer changes (like on their YouTube channel).
 
Dec 28, 2014
157
11
15
24
twitter.com
No censorship :P

___
Act 27 part 2
lol they don't dubbed screams(??)(when Chibiusa and Usagi in mid-air running from Daimon) and Hotaru's hard breath
It's in Japanese
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
4
0
Italy
NJ_ said:
cuau_cg said:
Can you tell us if they update the video in the openings? I think there are like 4 or 5 counting the minor changes.
Did they use Black Moon's opening? If not then don't count on this either because just like Black Moon, those other versions never got released creditless in Japan, just the first 3 with the singer changes (like on their YouTube channel).
No they dìd not.
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
4
0
Italy
They dubbed the second version of New Moon!(the singer is the same though). Oddly the Tau Star System Was changed into Tau Galaxy and they left mute the death scenes of Viluy and Mimete(Eudial's scene Was dubbed though)
 

MariaTenebre

Lumen Cinereum
Jul 22, 2009
5,022
369
165
SignorinaTsukino said:
They dubbed the second version of New Moon!(the singer is the same though). Oddly the Tau Star System Was changed into Tau Galaxy and they left mute the death scenes of Viluy and Mimete(Eudial's scene Was dubbed though)
Tau Galaxy is actually more fitting according to Dies Gaudii as the characters in the word represent a Galaxy and the celestial body is designed to look like a galaxy.
 

cuau_cg

Luna Nova
Jan 10, 2010
168
19
15
33
I agree that the voice fits much better to second opening. I am glad they are using the 3 openings!! The only thing is that voice is not going to fit AT ALL with 3rd opening.

About Black Moon opening, Viz had creditless version, so I guess it is still possible for Rai to use the other openings, but let's see.
 

NJ_

Aurorae Lunares
Oct 31, 2009
7,503
1,106
1,665
34
Wallington, NJ
The song sounds the exact same to me, it's as if they mixed in the first version's performance into this one.

Too bad for the third version but then anything is better than Momoiro Clover Z so it should be fine too. :smug:
 

Tuxedo Kevin

Lumen Cinereum
Nov 22, 2016
740
459
165
SignorinaTsukino said:
Strange, apparently Cyprine and Ptilol have a different voice actress.
This is actually good, since they are separate characters.
And indeed, the vocals weren't changed for the second opening. There would be no reason to change IMO.
About the "muted" lines, that's the mixing department's fault, not the dub direction. Even if the dub director didn't provide dubbed screams, they can always stay in Japanese instead of muted.
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
4
0
Italy
kevoso96 said:
SignorinaTsukino said:
Strange, apparently Cyprine and Ptilol have a different voice actress.
This is actually good, since they are separate characters.
And indeed, the vocals weren't changed for the second opening. There would be no reason to change IMO.
About the "muted" lines, that's the mixing department's fault, not the dub direction. Even if the dub director didn't provide dubbed screams, they can always stay in Japanese instead of muted.
I think it is a mistake too, the same thing happened in act 21 with Queen Serenity's speech. I hope it will be fixed in the home video version(if it will ever be released)
 

Umino

Lumen Cinereum
Jun 6, 2006
3,058
468
165
30
NJ
SignorinaTsukino said:
Strange, apparently Cyprine and Ptilol have a different voice actress.
Didn't they have difference voice actresses in the Japanese version? They usually did in the 90's anime (most dubs).
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
4
0
Italy
As I thought, Mistress 9 has a different voice actress. While Hotaru/Sailor Saturn' s voice actress is good, her voice is too soft to play Mistress 9. The opening also did not change
 

lord Martiya

Luna Crescens
Dec 11, 2015
1,276
148
165
33
SignorinaTsukino said:
I Was also a bit surprised for a word created by the italian dub.
Which one? The commute made me miss the episode...
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
4
0
Italy
Today Rai Gulp broadcasted the last two acts and I have to say I really enjoyed the italian version, even if I did not like the translation of Jupiter Coconut Cyclone(seriously they could havè changed it into something like "Jupiter Electric Cyclone) and the change of "Mugen Academy" into "Infinity Academy".
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
4
0
Italy
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs
 
Dec 2, 2006
567
16
15
Rai Gulp é un azienda molto seria....sono veramente felice!!
Evviva SMC in Italia!!

I m very happy about the SMC showing in Italy...a really good job!!