Sailor Moon Crystal - Season 3 will be aired in this spring.

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SILVER

Lumen Cinereum
Jan 7, 2014
1,173
279
165
Dark Kingdom
I'd love 26 episodes for the Infinity arc alone.
I'm worried about them trying to shove everything into one episode since the chapters are twice as long.
 

SailorSugababe

Lumen Cinereum
Sep 8, 2011
1,380
284
165
I would love 20-26 episodes for just Infinity but lets face it: there's no chance for it. Id even say it would be bizarre if they'd stick super close to the manga in the first two seasons and then just change their mnds for the third one (and probably fourth aswell). If it was called Sailor Moon Infinity then maybe but since its still Crystal then it will be just a continuation
 

Seira Hazuki

Aurorae Lunares
Jan 17, 2007
2,122
1,125
1,665
If they do a 26 episode season combining Infinity and Dream, I hope 3 of the 'extra' episodes are used to split up some of the larger chapters in Infinity.

Of course, there's a chance they might only do a 23 episode season...
 
Jul 31, 2012
3,188
495
165
Outer Space
www.facebook.com
Cute, can't wait to see a HQ version.

Fingers crossed for either a 20-26 episode count package for Infinity or a spectacular 12 episode package.

Does it airing on TV increase its chances of being a little longer than 12 episodes with two each month???

Either way, I don't want the two week fiasco though. Too excruciating in my opinion.
 

imaginationgirl

Lumen Cinereum
Aug 16, 2014
1,881
262
165
USA
Star Angel Haruki said:
Cute, can't wait to see a HQ version.

Fingers crossed for either a 20-26 episode count package for Infinity or a spectacular 12 episode package.

Does it airing on TV increase its chances of being a little longer than 12 episodes with two each month???

Either way, I don't want the two week fiasco though. Too excruciating in my opinion.
I read somewhere it was going to be weekly,and instead of bi -weekly. Also I doubt its going to be 26 episodes,most chapters infinity could be adapted in 1 episode. And Anime s today mostly followed the manga now .
 

SILVER

Lumen Cinereum
Jan 7, 2014
1,173
279
165
Dark Kingdom
imaginationgirl said:
Crystal Moon said:
Colored version...
Disappointed.
Me too,i'm disappointed they used the 90's anime color for Haruka 's hair yuck.
I'm liking the colored version better, since Super Sailor Moon's fuku seems to be rainbow colored, but the image is still too fuzzy.

I don't like Haruka's color either, though it's a lighter shade than the 90s anime. Her hair is supposed to be platinum blonde Dx
 

imaginationgirl

Lumen Cinereum
Aug 16, 2014
1,881
262
165
USA
SILVER said:
imaginationgirl said:
Crystal Moon said:
Colored version...
Disappointed.
Me too,i'm disappointed they used the 90's anime color for Haruka 's hair yuck.
I'm liking the colored version better, since Super Sailor Moon's fuku seems to be rainbow colored, but the image is still too fuzzy.

I don't like Haruka's color either, though it's a lighter shade than the 90s anime. Her hair is supposed to be platinum blonde Dx
Now when I double look at it,it s not to bad. Still wish it was lighter,but looks better than the 90's anime. Now looking at corlor the style really isn't that different from Yuki's design. Except there faces are rounder,and there a little fatter. I'm glad Sailor moon has her manga color's on her fuka.
 

SILVER

Lumen Cinereum
Jan 7, 2014
1,173
279
165
Dark Kingdom
^ Same here, it looks decent since it's a lighter shade here. I hope I'm not wrong and that the fuku is rainbow.

Now I want to see the characters individually, especially my Bae Saturn ♡
 

NJ_

Aurorae Lunares
Oct 31, 2009
7,547
1,177
1,665
34
Wallington, NJ
Star Angel Haruki said:
Does it airing on TV increase its chances of being a little longer than 12 episodes with two each month???
12-13 episodes is actually normal for a one-cour TV series and if it's two-cour then it's usually double the amount with 24-26 episodes.

imaginationgirl said:
Either way, I don't want the two week fiasco though. Too excruciating in my opinion.
I read somewhere it was going to be weekly,and instead of bi -weekly.
http://www.toei-animation.com/en/conten ... l_season_3

It was posted on Toei Europe's website that it would be broadcast on Tokyo MX, which is currently airing the first season reruns weekly.
 

Seira Hazuki

Aurorae Lunares
Jan 17, 2007
2,122
1,125
1,665
Less blurry photo

One thing I love about the designs is how they managed to make the girls look tall and slender without making them look bony. They still have that feeling of fashion sketches come to life, but they look much curvier here and, more importantly, anatomically correct. They somehow manage to look both young and mature at the same time which makes sense given that they're a year away from becoming highschoolers.

Ideally, that show would have started with those designs and then evolved into the more mature designs similar to Yukie's or the covers of the newest manga edition, with more of a budget to make those designs a reality. However, I'm more than happy with the results, and hopefully with a TV airing and a better budget it will all come together much more smoothly as an animated product.
 
Jan 4, 2016
18
0
0
30
Florida
SakuyamonX said:
Less blurry photo

One thing I love about the designs is how they managed to make the girls look tall and slender without making them look bony. They still have that feeling of fashion sketches come to life, but they look much curvier here and, more importantly, anatomically correct. They somehow manage to look both young and mature at the same time which makes sense given that they're a year away from becoming highschoolers.

Ideally, that show would have started with those designs and then evolved into the more mature designs similar to Yukie's or the covers of the newest manga edition, with more of a budget to make those designs a reality. However, I'm more than happy with the results, and hopefully with a TV airing and a better budget it will all come together much more smoothly as an animated product.
Thank you!!! Compared to the previous animation, I thought the older ones looked a little too bony in my opinion. I hope it comes out better. With a better budget, I'm hoping for the possibility of a Broadcast Dub! But it's all contingent on the animation first and foremost.
 

Ami Mizuno

Lapis Lunaris
Apr 15, 2007
1,097
1
0
26
New York, New York
Well what if they had more money meaning more time to do the episodes. What if the first season was a test drive . I mean they can't put everything in a 13 episode for 3 season. I'm hoping the three season 3 means just this season infincify .
 
Jul 28, 2015
306
0
0
SILVER said:
I'd love 26 episodes for the Infinity arc alone.
I'm worried about them trying to shove everything into one episode since the chapters are twice as long.
Except they're not? It's only the first chapter of Infinity and the first chapter of Dream that are 50% longer, and then they settle down to the usual fifty-ish pages per chapter (not counting how the tankobon merged "two-parters" or "three-parters" together). So 12 or 13 episodes should be plenty as long as they don't stretch scenes out too long.