What are the best series to cross over Sailor Moon with?

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MJ Bond

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 25, 2010
1,262
1
0
36
#22
Prince Rose said:
RBL<3 said:
Tir said:
I actually like that idea (I can picture Usagi complaining about the heat already) :p
And one or more of the senshi might have a crush on Vash. Maybe he would remind Mako of an old sempai haha
and Vash himself reminds me of Usagi and also Kenshin P-:
l o l remember Jessica? I'm sure if any of the senshi wanted Vash, they'd be jealous of her.

I think Meryl likes him too, she just has too much pride to admit it.

I could just see Sailor Moon fighting for him though, trying to prove his innocence once she found out what was really going on.
 

MJ Bond

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 25, 2010
1,262
1
0
36
#25
Neckbeard said:
Obviously not Sonic the Hedgehog...

That's just gay.
We don't need such hate language, especially not here. I reckon you'll be getting a slap on the wrist for that one soon.

But anyway, yeah, as I was saying before, Vash would have to work his butt off protecting all the senshi l o l
 

Yoshimoon

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 25, 2003
939
0
0
38
Brooklyn, New York
#26
Princess Venus said:
Sonic the Hedgehog. Think about it. Both Sonic and Sailor Moon have done some pretty similar things. (Like Time Travel.) Sonic would have no problem reaching SM's world with Chaos Control.

And, here's a crazy theory, that me and my equally crazy friend came up with. Shadow and :setsuna: are related.

-Both have red eyes
-Both have control over time.
-Somewhat similar personalities. (Both very serious)

Like I said, it's an insane theory, and I'm not being serious at all.

(Why am I constantly bringing Sonic into SM? Well, I was exposed to SM, as well as a certain blue hedgehog, around the same time, at a very young age. So naturally, both hold a very special place in my heart.)
Sonic and (anime) Sailor Moon both have rainbow colored gems which allows them to ascend to a higher level as well.
 

WeirdRaptor

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 18, 2011
908
2
0
34
Land of Lincoln, U.S. of A!
#27
As I said before, you should cross it over with an open ended universe where just about anything is possible. Example: Doctor Who and it's like.
 
Oct 31, 2011
796
0
0
Earth
#30
Prince Rose said:
maybe it's not best, maybe it is but for my amusement I'd like to see Sailor Moon cross with Utena
Actually, there were a lot of SM/Utena crossovers back in SKU's heyday, but a lot of them were hosted on individual fansites, and those died out when Geocities and such went under.

Also...I'm writing one. My general outline is in a thread on page 3 or 4 in this section, I think.
 
Sep 1, 2011
8,430
4
0
25
Daybreak Town
#31
As for my Sonic/SM crossover, it's pretty much a mega crossover. It includes Sonic, DBZ, and Sailor Moon. When they're NOT kicking ass, they usually hang out. (Also, :haruka: and :mihiru: have adopted Goten.) Also, the Silver Crystal enables any Saiyan, as long as they're able to go Super Saiyan 3 (i.e, Goku and Vegeta) naturally, to become a Super Saiyan 4, without needing to become a Golden Great Ape. The downside, is that the Silver Crystal is required for every Super Saiyan 4 transformation, and the Silver Crystal cannot be used on Vegito, As it undoes the fusion because it breaks the magic of the Potara Earrings, but Goku and Vegeta can still use the Fusion Dance.
 

SailorStar9

Lapis Lunaris
Nov 27, 2010
183
4
0
34
#32
EurAsianGirl said:
In my opinion its Fruits Basket and Inuyasha as both series have lots of similarities to Sailor Moon, they tend to be the only series I cross over with Sailor Moon as well.
Quite coincidentally, I'm doing a Fruits Basket/Sailor Moon fanfic which pairs Yuki up with Ami. :mischief:

Right now, I've gotten up to the point where Yuki and Ami attend University together after the Zodiac curse got removed ala the manga and Usagi had given the Senshi free reign as to what they want to do until the time to create Crystal Tokyo arrives.

And I have no idea how to continue from there. ^_^'

Additionally, Yuki and Ami had a past before Sailor Moon Classic happened. Ami voluntarily allows Hatori to erase her memories just to keep Yuki out of Akito's clutches. Luna's 'Mind Meld' in episode 48 kinda of 'undid' what Hatori did.

By the way, I was wondering if it is possible for Usagi to suffer from the 'Grass is greener on the other side' syndrome; as in she sees the Guardian Senshi happy in their respective relationships and feels that her relationship with Mamoru isn't as wonderful as what the girls have.
 

Princess Venus

Lapis Lunaris
Sep 1, 2011
8,430
4
0
25
Daybreak Town
#33
I'd probably be done with my fanfic, if I didn't got through the trouble of making a goddamn soundtrack for it. (Even if it is the MOST EPIC SOUNDTRACK EVER.)

Seriously, any Soundtrack that has Live & Learn, Moonlight Densetsu, Dragon Soul, and more, is concentrated awesome.
 

EurAsianGirl

Lapis Lunaris
Aug 14, 2010
174
0
0
27
#34
Sailor Capricorn said:
I guess that's true, but I like pairing it with Madoka ^^ I love darker animes, and with Madoka and Sailor Moon I can make a dark plot.
Actually I take that back! I think Madoka is the only Mahou Shojo that can sucessfully cross over with Sailor Moon. I mean think about it, what if Luna and Artemis where part of Kyuubey's race and the whole Moon Kingdom, Crystal Tokyo thing was just an illusion created by them to trick the girls into "contracting." And then, what if all those "objects" the enemies stole such as Pure hearts, and Star seeds were really grief seeds? It could actually work!
 
Oct 31, 2011
796
0
0
Earth
#35
EurAsianGirl said:
Sailor Capricorn said:
I guess that's true, but I like pairing it with Madoka ^^ I love darker animes, and with Madoka and Sailor Moon I can make a dark plot.
Actually I take that back! I think Madoka is the only Mahou Shojo that can sucessfully cross over with Sailor Moon. I mean think about it, what if Luna and Artemis where part of Kyuubey's race and the whole Moon Kingdom, Crystal Tokyo thing was just an illusion created by them to trick the girls into "contracting." And then, what if all those "objects" the enemies stole such as Pure hearts, and Star seeds were really grief seeds? It could actually work!
This is so perfect.
 

EurAsianGirl

Lapis Lunaris
Aug 14, 2010
174
0
0
27
#36
Raven Nightshade said:
EurAsianGirl said:
Sailor Capricorn said:
I guess that's true, but I like pairing it with Madoka ^^ I love darker animes, and with Madoka and Sailor Moon I can make a dark plot.
Actually I take that back! I think Madoka is the only Mahou Shojo that can sucessfully cross over with Sailor Moon. I mean think about it, what if Luna and Artemis where part of Kyuubey's race and the whole Moon Kingdom, Crystal Tokyo thing was just an illusion created by them to trick the girls into "contracting." And then, what if all those "objects" the enemies stole such as Pure hearts, and Star seeds were really grief seeds? It could actually work!
This is so perfect.
Also what if Mamoru was sent those mysterious dreams and visions by Luna and Artemis in order to prove to the girls that those illusions were real and thus convincing them further to become "Magical Girls" Someone needs to write this! Someone needs to right now!
 
Oct 31, 2011
796
0
0
Earth
#37
EurAsianGirl said:
Raven Nightshade said:
EurAsianGirl said:
Actually I take that back! I think Madoka is the only Mahou Shojo that can sucessfully cross over with Sailor Moon. I mean think about it, what if Luna and Artemis where part of Kyuubey's race and the whole Moon Kingdom, Crystal Tokyo thing was just an illusion created by them to trick the girls into "contracting." And then, what if all those "objects" the enemies stole such as Pure hearts, and Star seeds were really grief seeds? It could actually work!
This is so perfect.
Also what if Mamoru was sent those mysterious dreams and visions by Luna and Artemis in order to prove to the girls that those illusions were real and thus convincing them further to become "Magical Girls" Someone needs to write this! Someone needs to right now!
Yeah, someone who isn't me needs to write this right now. I can bang out plot points and framework like nobody's business, but actual storywriting? NOPE.

This totally works in the SM anime universe, with all the MacGuffins the villains chase after and a lack of backstory for Luna and Artemis. I can see them as members of Kyuubey's race, but they're either an earlier generation before they sacrificed their emotions or they've learned how to fake them. Either one makes their puppetmastery all the more disturbing.

How do we explain the villains of the first two seasons, though? They were just after raw energy.
 

manny198x

Lapis Lunaris
Mar 15, 2012
111
0
0
#38
let's see, i can say in my opinion that dragonball z and fist of the north star/hokuto no ken are out of the question because the sailor scouts would end up being pulveried in 5 seconds. if i had to match them w/ some other series, it would have to be yuyu hakusho and the tenchi series because they seem to fit in the right path. also video game wise, i'd put SM together with street fighter and tekken.
 

Boro

Lapis Lunaris
May 19, 2012
2,692
3
0
26
Mount Grimrock Level 4
#39
Warhammer 40000

It works with everything. It has mecha, army men, space marines, paladins, demons, chaos space marines, nuns with guns (and clad in armor) and flamethrowers, spaceships, big naval battles, grimdarkness, living saints... Orks, Big Bug fleets that can easily scour planets of all organic material...

And of course: EXTERMINATUS!
 
Sep 1, 2011
8,430
4
0
25
Daybreak Town
#40
boromonokli said:
Warhammer 40000

It works with everything. It has mecha, army men, space marines, paladins, demons, chaos space marines, nuns with guns (and clad in armor) and flamethrowers, spaceships, big naval battles, grimdarkness, living saints... Orks, Big Bug fleets that can easily scour planets of all organic material...

And of course: EXTERMINATUS!