Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:07 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:24 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 30, 2010
Posts: 21801
Location: With Sousuke Sagara.
Gender: Female
Other: Moon Princess
I remember we had a Sailor Moon month I think it was September or July. Does anyone else remember this too?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:27 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 25004
Location: with Lum
Gender: Male
Other: Lum <3
Honestly I don't remember that

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:31 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 30, 2010
Posts: 21801
Location: With Sousuke Sagara.
Gender: Female
Other: Moon Princess
Prince Rose wrote:
Honestly I don't remember that

I remember it was September and Kero did a contest for a custom rank.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:32 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 25004
Location: with Lum
Gender: Male
Other: Lum <3
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
Honestly I don't remember that

I remember it was September and Kero did a contest for a custom rank.

Maybe it did happen but I don't recall that event
I must have not been present that month for some reason

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:31 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Posts: 5869
Location: Philippines
Prince Rose wrote:
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
Honestly I don't remember that

I remember it was September and Kero did a contest for a custom rank.

Maybe it did happen but I don't recall that event
I must have not been present that month for some reason


I don't blame ya. :googly:

_________________
Image Image

See more sprites at

http://sailorstarsbeyond.com/viewforum. ... b441274b94


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
Prince Rose wrote:
Honestly I don't remember that

Neither do I. :confused:

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:44 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 24, 2010
Posts: 11656
Location: On The Falcon; with Han Solo
Gender: female
oct. is cats month

july is chibi cibi


i thought there was a 3rd one but i can't remember it

_________________
Image
Princess Leia, The Original bun-headed Princess from Space


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:47 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
Sailor Swifty wrote:
oct. is cats month

july is chibi cibi


i thought there was a 3rd one but i can't remember it

The MOTD Month in Apr. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:49 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 24, 2010
Posts: 11656
Location: On The Falcon; with Han Solo
Gender: female
thanks. to bad we don't have a theme in the winter months because oct-apirl is a huge gap with nothing

_________________
Image
Princess Leia, The Original bun-headed Princess from Space


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:04 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
Sailor Swifty wrote:
thanks. to bad we don't have a theme in the winter months because oct-apirl is a huge gap with nothing

Should there be a new one, it'd be in Jan., & I think that'd make the max number of such theme months. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:18 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 24, 2010
Posts: 11656
Location: On The Falcon; with Han Solo
Gender: female
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Sailor Swifty wrote:
thanks. to bad we don't have a theme in the winter months because oct-apirl is a huge gap with nothing

Should there be a new one, it'd be in Jan., & I think that'd make the max number of such theme months. :)


more then 4 would be to many.

_________________
Image
Princess Leia, The Original bun-headed Princess from Space


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
Sailor Swifty wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Sailor Swifty wrote:
thanks. to bad we don't have a theme in the winter months because oct-apirl is a huge gap with nothing

Should there be a new one, it'd be in Jan., & I think that'd make the max number of such theme months. :)


more then 4 would be to many.

Yup, that's exactly why I said above that it should be the max number. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:49 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 25004
Location: with Lum
Gender: Male
Other: Lum <3
4 theme's one for each season
Sounds good to me

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:00 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
Prince Rose wrote:
4 theme's one for each season

Yeah, & each one would be two months apart, which'd also be neat. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:09 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 02, 2007
Posts: 3901
Location: In the concrete jungles of Toronto
Gender: Female
I remember it. It was when the manga was rereleased in North America.

_________________
Resident Matt & Trey fangirl

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
kikyo hino wrote:
I remember it. It was when the manga was rereleased in North America.

OK, now I seem to have recalled that - it's been done only once, as I recall. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:22 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
I remember times when me and others pushing for more themed months was criticized for trolling and basically killing the charm of the Chibi Chibi month. And here we go now asking for more themed months. Not that I'm bitter.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
Cute Pretty Kitty wrote:
I remember times when me and others pushing for more themed months was criticized for trolling and basically killing the charm of the Chibi Chibi month.

I think any additional themed months are even a flattering of or nod to the Chibi Chibi Month. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:29 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 9033
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Cute Pretty Kitty wrote:
I remember times when me and others pushing for more themed months was criticized for trolling and basically killing the charm of the Chibi Chibi month.

I think any additional themed months are even a flattering of or nod to the Chibi Chibi Month. :)


Thank you for finally recognizing that, moth, even if it's 6 or 7 years after the fact. :cookie:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon month?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:55 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40347
Gender: Male
Cute Pretty Kitty wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Cute Pretty Kitty wrote:
I remember times when me and others pushing for more themed months was criticized for trolling and basically killing the charm of the Chibi Chibi month.

I think any additional themed months are even a flattering of or nod to the Chibi Chibi Month. :)


Thank you for finally recognizing that, moth, even if it's 6 or 7 years after the fact. :cookie:

I've always been seeing it that way & thought it's obvious, tho I mightn't have said it explicitly here in the past. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator