Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 29, 2004
Posts: 7951
Gender: female
It is tectonically possible but personally I wouldn't allow it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 24 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Sep 09, 2013
Posts: 1058
Location: Denver, CO
Gender: Bacon
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
It is tectonically possible...


Let's not have a mass uprising about what faults it might provide. :mrgreen:








...please don't ban me.

_________________
Forward, into the night went my gallant sub-marine sandwich; twas delicious, except my gluten allergy kicked in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:07 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 12, 2014
Posts: 3216
Gender: Male
Other: Male straight
^ 你怎么敢承担我就会造成一个亲中国革命这个论坛

Wait, pardon my French sorry!

_________________
*insert against the rules forum sig that won't be removed here*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
Magus wrote:
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
It is tectonically possible...


Let's not have a mass uprising about what faults it might provide. :mrgreen:

My guess is her deliberate play w/ words, rather than a typo. :)

Hypno wrote:
你怎么敢承担我就会造成一个亲中国革命这个论坛

Wait, pardon my French sorry!

Pretty badly written Chinese, making lil sense. Also, as I've said here lately, this' an English forum. :wink:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:37 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 12, 2014
Posts: 3216
Gender: Male
Other: Male straight
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Hypno wrote:
你怎么敢承担我就会造成一个亲中国革命这个论坛

Wait, pardon my French sorry!

Pretty badly written Chinese, making lil sense. Also, as I've said here lately, this' an English forum. :wink:


Gimmie time! And I promise I will be good at it! And I will use it for useful uses!

Now I do have one question....in fact no I don't...in fact yes I do!

Sometimes it says I can't PM certain people yet when I try to PM them again it actually works, any idea why?

_________________
*insert against the rules forum sig that won't be removed here*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:10 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
Hypno wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Hypno wrote:
你怎么敢承担我就会造成一个亲中国革命这个论坛

Wait, pardon my French sorry!

Pretty badly written Chinese, making lil sense. Also, as I've said here lately, this' an English forum. :wink:


Gimmie time! And I promise I will be good at it! And I will use it for useful uses!

My best wishes for that. :)

Quote:
Sometimes it says I can't PM certain people yet when I try to PM them again it actually works, any idea why?

If your PMs are blocked by them, then they won't receive them; if not or you've been unblocked by them later, then they will. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:45 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 29, 2004
Posts: 7951
Gender: female
Magus wrote:
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
It is tectonically possible...


Let's not have a mass uprising about what faults it might provide. :mrgreen:








...please don't ban me.



....I didn't even catch my phone's autocorrect there, but that was a spectacular pun indeed. I can't fault that. XD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 11, 2010
Posts: 936
Location: Germany
Gender: Male
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
I (re-)found this meme picture of Mercury and Tuxedo Mask.

I'd like to know what dimensions the "message uploaded" screencaps are in so I can change its size accordingly so we can use it in that manner.


Attachments:
sailor mercury meme.jpg
sailor mercury meme.jpg [ 62.48 KiB | Viewed 9823 times ]

_________________
Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:49 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
^ viewtopic.php?p=84706#p84706 :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:55 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 12, 2014
Posts: 3216
Gender: Male
Other: Male straight
So, if someone gets bit by Chibiusa do they lose the rank as soon as they log back in, or does it take a few posts to go away?

_________________
*insert against the rules forum sig that won't be removed here*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:17 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
Hypno wrote:
So, if someone gets bit by Chibiusa do they lose the rank as soon as they log back in, or does it take a few posts to go away?

It takes a lil bit of time, but it'll go away pretty soon. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2015
Posts: 64
I have a question regarding the image rules. I did not understand them clearly in the forum rules.
I got around to taking pictures of my Sailor Moon collection today and was going to post them in the thread for that, but then I realized
the images are too large to use img tags. I have them all uploaded to my own personal puush account. Am I allowed to post the links
to those images, or is that against the rules?

_________________
月に変わってお仕置きよ!^.^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:42 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 29, 2004
Posts: 7951
Gender: female
There is nothing in the rules that says you cannot post links to images. In fact, if you're sharing large images, or several images, I would encourage it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:45 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 20 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 20, 2014
Posts: 151
Why are the size limits for avatars and signatures so small on this forum?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:05 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
SupremeThunder wrote:
Why are the size limits for avatars and signatures so small on this forum?

They weren't set by me, but I know the one for avatars has already been increased considerably by a former admin here, & I think they're for keeping the forum page layout neat & wieldy. So what're the ones you'd like to suggest? :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:11 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 20 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 20, 2014
Posts: 151
I was thinking of using this as my sig: Image

I tried re-sizing it but I got an error that said the dimensions could not be read or something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:26 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
^ That's too big for here. :confused: And I think even if it were resized to be used here, the words on it would become too small.

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:57 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 7707
Hallelujah! So I logged in after all. :roll:

Had to try a billion username-email combinations before this rusty little website got down to business an sent me a new password. With that said, why is it always telling me I exceeded login attempts and need to enter the code when I had only tried logging in once before that? Or is someone trying to login to my account from another computer? :eek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
Catty Gossip wrote:
Hallelujah! So I logged in after all. :roll:

Had to try a billion username-email combinations before this rusty little website got down to business an sent me a new password. With that said, why is it always telling me I exceeded login attempts and need to enter the code when I had only tried logging in once before that? Or is someone trying to login to my account from another computer? :eek:

If that were the case, you might change your password to see if it'd occur again. lol I've never encountered such situation & dunno why it happened in your case, but welcome back here - long time no see. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:54 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 29, 2004
Posts: 7951
Gender: female
Catty Gossip wrote:
With that said, why is it always telling me I exceeded login attempts and need to enter the code when I had only tried logging in once before that? Or is someone trying to login to my account from another computer? :eek:


99.999% of the time when there's an issue like that, the cause is related to the individual user's browser/settings/ISP.

But sure, it's hackers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:21 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
Joined: Nov 17, 2015
Posts: 12
Does anyone know how to edit a topic post, or if you can do that? What I'm trying to do is out "Done" in my thread in the Buying and Selling part of the forums, because I have obtained what I had wanted. Thank you in advance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:26 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
heatherchandler711 wrote:
Does anyone know how to edit a topic post, or if you can do that? What I'm trying to do is out "Done" in my thread in the Buying and Selling part of the forums, because I have obtained what I had wanted. Thank you in advance.

Click the "edit" button at the bottom right of the post to edit it, but if the editing period for the post has expired, the button won't appear, & you'll have to make a new post to quote the post & then indicate which part(s) of the quoted contents is/are changed to what (or you may PM a forum staff to edit it for you, by providing the post's link & indicating how it's to be edited). :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:25 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
Joined: Nov 17, 2015
Posts: 12
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
heatherchandler711 wrote:
Does anyone know how to edit a topic post, or if you can do that? What I'm trying to do is out "Done" in my thread in the Buying and Selling part of the forums, because I have obtained what I had wanted. Thank you in advance.

Click the "edit" button at the bottom right of the post to edit it, but if the editing period for the post has expired, the button won't appear, & you'll have to make a new post to quote the post & then indicate which part(s) of the quoted contents is/are changed to what (or you may PM a forum staff to edit it for you, by providing the post's link & indicating how it's to be edited). :)


Thank you, I guess I'll have to do that and indicate I would like the board to be closed because I have achieved the item I was looking for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:41 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
heatherchandler711 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
heatherchandler711 wrote:
Does anyone know how to edit a topic post, or if you can do that? What I'm trying to do is out "Done" in my thread in the Buying and Selling part of the forums, because I have obtained what I had wanted. Thank you in advance.

Click the "edit" button at the bottom right of the post to edit it, but if the editing period for the post has expired, the button won't appear, & you'll have to make a new post to quote the post & then indicate which part(s) of the quoted contents is/are changed to what (or you may PM a forum staff to edit it for you, by providing the post's link & indicating how it's to be edited). :)


Thank you, I guess I'll have to do that and indicate I would like the board to be closed because I have achieved the item I was looking for.

Have locked the thread in question. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:54 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
Joined: Nov 17, 2015
Posts: 12
Thank you, I guess I'll have to do that and indicate I would like the board to be closed because I have achieved the item I was looking for.[/quote]
Have locked the thread in question. :)[/quote]

Thank you, that was very nice of you (I read the rules about bumping and didn't know if that would be considered spamming, but, I guess I know now that it is not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:58 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
heatherchandler711 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
heatherchandler711 wrote:
Thank you, I guess I'll have to do that and indicate I would like the board to be closed because I have achieved the item I was looking for.

Have locked the thread in question. :)


Thank you, that was very nice of you (I read the rules about bumping and didn't know if that would be considered spamming, but, I guess I know now that it is not.

Bumping is fine as long as you've got something meaningful to say about the thread topic. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:15 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 02, 2010
Posts: 745
Location: Ñ-land
Gender: male
Hey guys, am I the only one who can't post new messages on the "Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you" thread? I've been trying for the last couple of days and I keep getting this: http://i.imgur.com/zQYbk1V.png

Obviously, I have no problem posting elsewhere as I've been doing lately.

_________________
ImageImage
月の光は愛のメッセージ:love:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:30 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37441
Gender: Male
Soter wrote:
Hey guys, am I the only one who can't post new messages on the "Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you" thread? I've been trying for the last couple of days and I keep getting this: http://i.imgur.com/zQYbk1V.png

Obviously, I have no problem posting elsewhere as I've been doing lately.

I've just tried posting there & succeeded (the testing post now deleted) - maybe you can try again now to see whether it still doesn't work? :confused:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:31 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 10017
Location: Embelyon
Soter wrote:
Hey guys, am I the only one who can't post new messages on the "Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you" thread? I've been trying for the last couple of days and I keep getting this: http://i.imgur.com/zQYbk1V.png

Obviously, I have no problem posting elsewhere as I've been doing lately.

You have broken the forum. :x

_________________
Image
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... shoujocity
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoujo- ... 1128360282


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum Help - Q&A
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:34 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 02, 2010
Posts: 745
Location: Ñ-land
Gender: male
And you just fixed it for me, I guess? Thanks! :D

_________________
ImageImage
月の光は愛のメッセージ:love:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 3 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator