Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

How's thing?
Both are lesbians. 61%  61%  [ 70 ]
Michiru is bisexual. 31%  31%  [ 36 ]
Haruka is bisexual. 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
They're both bisexuals. 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 114
 Post subject: Re: Are Haruka and Michiru both lesbians?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
So yes they are a COUPLE... but anyway it,s not our business to know if someone prefers same sexe or other, it,s personal, if people want to speak about it, no problem but why is so important to know....

In fact are we going to say is she?...Are they...?
Well , some people also seems to be hetero ,they are married , but the real fact they are gay, some people are unnable to assume their orientation because in our society there is all time some people who thinks false things about homosexuality...

Why like or dislike someone because of it? It's not a choice, it,s a feeling, it's a attractive feeling... like some people like oranges and some other dislike it.
So we don't choose YES i want to be a lesbian!
No...it's more than that it's inside us...
I also believe that some people can realy are bisexual, probably they don't love someone for the sex, it's more it,s loving the person for what she/he is.

So I'm not bi... because I don't have any physical interest for men .
So a lesbian can feel amused if a guy try to seduce her, just for feel to be beautiful for the eyes of someone and it ,s dont mean that she is attracted by the guy...no like Michiru it was funny for her to see Seiya interested by her and also because she knoes that her girlfriend flirt with other girls (just for fun) so Michiru also wants also to have some fun!

らきこ http://rakikohime.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have no reason to doubt Haruka's lesbianity is 100% genuine. :P

Michiru could possibly be bisexual, but I like to think she was only flirting with Seiya to get back at Haruka for hitting on so many other women, and make her jealous for once. After all, a jealous Haruka is a tender Haruka for some reason. ^_^'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:41 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rakiko wrote:
So a lesbian can feel amused if a guy try to seduce her, just for feel to be beautiful for the eyes of someone and it ,s dont mean that she is attracted by the guy...no like Michiru it was funny for her to see Seiya interested by her and also because she knoes that her girlfriend flirt with other girls (just for fun) so Michiru also wants also to have some fun!

Good analysis. :)

And you're pretty, Rakiko. :) (I'm flirting w/ you. :P )

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
I think they're both lesbian, but many real life lesbians get flirty with guys for very uncomplicated psychological reason: "I'm lesbian because I like girls, and not because boys didn't want me." :P It's a fact of life. People insecure or not entirely accepting of their sexuality seek and starve for signs of attraction from people of any sex whatsoever. So placing Michiru in that bi situation with Seiya wasn't out of her lesbian character at all, but it also doesn't mean that she's a bi.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:03 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 97 months ago
inactive
Nekorin wrote:
I have no reason to doubt Haruka's lesbianity is 100% genuine. :P

Michiru could possibly be bisexual, but I like to think she was only flirting with Seiya to get back at Haruka for hitting on so many other women, and make her jealous for once. After all, a jealous Haruka is a tender Haruka for some reason. ^_^'

But she was gonna get violent with Seiya! Michiru cant look at anyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:14 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Queen Eris wrote:
I think they're both lesbian, but many real life lesbians get flirty with guys for very uncomplicated psychological reason: "I'm lesbian because I like girls, and not because boys didn't want me." :P It's a fact of life. People insecure or not entirely accepting of their sexuality seek and starve for signs of attraction from people of any sex whatsoever.

In such cases, it's not their faults at all - it's, as cliche as it is, society's fault. It's the values/norms/standards of society that are faulty. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 20 months ago
inactive
I never got the impression Uranus was bi-sexual at all. As someone mentioned, maybe she felt she had the chance to do what Hakura did to Usagi and Co. to Seiya.

Michiru will always be for Hakura. Didn't Hakura have a more "feminine" side in the manga?

:?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:12 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 55 months ago
inactive
I think they're both lesbians. Though, they don't seem to care about either men or women, only about each other. Maybe Haruka is a "Michiruan" and Michiru is a "Harukan". :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:48 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Mamo-chan wrote:
Though, they don't seem to care about either men or women, only about each other. Maybe Haruka is a "Michiruan" and Michiru is a "Harukan". :P

I think they're pretty absorbed into their own two-person world.

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 87 months ago
inactive
I voted for Michiru being bi because it seems to me like she enjoyes both flirting with boys and having fun with Haruka when they`re alone :blush: whereas Haruka seems to be lesbian as she likes wearing men`s clothes and openly flirting with other girls.

But as I see this discussion developing I`d say yes, they both have eyes only form themselves so it`s rather hard to deny their love for each other, so it seems like it doesn`t matter forthem if they`re bi as well as long they`re together.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:39 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
If Michiru flirting with Seiya is counting towards her being bi, shouldn't we take into account the Seiya is actually a woman? :P Maybe Michi has a sense for that sort of thing xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm 
inactive
I think it`s rather this case:

Nekorin wrote:

I believe Michiru flirted with Seiya just to have some fun not really thinking if he`s a girl or boy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
They're lesbians. Naoko Takeuchi confirmed it.

/discussion.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:35 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
We know they ARE lesbians, but CWI/DiC ruined the reputation of Naoko Takeushi by calling them Cousins!

I just think CWI/DiC/Cartoon Network, at the time, are anti-gay/lesbian activists.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Which people think Michiru is bisexual? She is'nt She just loves Haruka.
Just flirt with a boy does'nt mean bisexual... it,s just fun to be desire but people but nothing more.

らきこ http://rakikohime.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 37 months ago
inactive
Um.....

I'm one of the people who thinks Michiru could be bisexual. :keke:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:04 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Meow wrote:
Um.....

I think she's bi too ^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 37 months ago
inactive
Prince Rose wrote:
Meow wrote:
Um.....

I think she's bi too ^^

We are the dynamic duo! :mrgreen: Bhahaa, I swear.

All I can say about this argument is, “SMH” And I don’t care how fun it is to flirt with other people, if my girlfriend did what Michiru did to Seiya we would be having a mighty serious talk.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 31 months ago
inactive
Maraviollantes wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
I've heard that they're actually cousins, hence there's no such thing as whether they're les or bi...

It's called incest. DiC used this bait to capture attention of people who can't be surprised already by regular lesbians. ^_^

You cant blame DiC for that one it was Cloverway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Meow wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
Meow wrote:
Um.....

I think she's bi too ^^

We are the dynamic duo! :mrgreen: Bhahaa, I swear.

All I can say about this argument is, “SMH” And I don’t care how fun it is to flirt with other people, if my girlfriend did what Michiru did to Seiya we would be having a mighty serious talk.

yes and I would be mad as well, but Haruka was guilty of flirting too, in the SuperS special episode featuring these two, Haruka flirted with that maid girl, and Michiru caught them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
I wish they could be in a live-action version, like a PGSM S, in which their relationship would be more realistically depicted. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 pm 
inactive
Meow wrote:

She could be bi but she`s lesbian. Let`s call it this way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
Meow wrote:
Um.....

And a lot of people think I'm bi too, but I'm straight. In fact, I have flirted with girls in the past, for shits and giggles, but I still identify as being straight.

Naoko Takeuchi has stated that Michiru and Haruka are lesbians, and have each other, and that's that. Any questioning on Naoko Takeuchi's characters leads into the realm of off-canon and fanfiction.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:43 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Yen-sama wrote:
Meow wrote:
Um.....

And a lot of people think I'm bi too, but I'm straight. In fact, I have flirted with girls in the past, for shits and giggles, but I still identify as being straight.

Then that raises the question what bisexuality is? Are there any criteria when a person can be considered bisexual even if he/she doesn't acknowledge that? I remember some time ago watching a show about some pop celebrity (don't remember the name of the guy, though), who said he had anal sex with his gay friend, and yet accented the fact that he *identifies* himself as straight (and the only ground for that is him stating so, obviously). :P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:24 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
Yen-sama wrote:
Meow wrote:
Um.....

Then that raises the question what bisexuality is? Are there any criteria when a person can be considered bisexual even if he/she doesn't acknowledge that? I remember some time ago watching a show about some pop celebrity (don't remember the name of the guy, though), who said he had anal sex with his gay friend, and yet accented the fact that he *identifies* himself as straight (and the only ground for that is him stating so, obviously). :P

Haven't read thru this Wiki article myself, but I think there's an academic/professional definition for it: :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 am 
inactive
Yen-sama wrote:

Naoko Takeuchi has stated that Michiru and Haruka are lesbians, and have each other, and that's that. Any questioning on Naoko Takeuchi's characters leads into the realm of off-canon and fanfiction.

But isn`t it all just about our feelings and opinions? We do not deny any of Naoko Takeuchi`s statements. If somebody thinks that none of them is lesbian, so let`s discuss it. And let`s as well discuss any other opinion. I mean that, obvioulsy, there are going to be opinions based on fanfiction or our own imagination (=not strictly connected with the original story), so let them just be, because it`s all about how we see this things personal.
This way, I believe that Michiru could be bisexual becuase I could imagine her being with other men and seeing her with Seyia just strenghtened my opinion (of course one flirtation does not mean anything), whereas I think it woul be impossible for Haruka to have a boyfriend :D.
And that`s it.

Of course, it would be nice to start this thred with the definition of bisexuality, etc.
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Haven't read thru this Wiki article myself, but I think there's an academic/professional definition for it: :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Iluminati91 wrote:
whereas I think it woul be impossible for Haruka to have a boyfriend :D.

No, it's possible - a gay man having a crush w/ her w/o knowing that she's female (& she plays w/ him for fun). :D

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:24 am 
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Iluminati91 wrote:

No, it's possible - a gay man having a crush w/ her w/o knowing that she's female (& she plays w/ him for fun). :D

That`s a good one! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Iluminati91 wrote:

this sounds like it could be a plot for a funny episode. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:51 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Iluminati91 wrote:

That's a great idea for a fanfic, Rika. I'll keep it in mind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next