All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Manga attacks in S opening
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Usapon wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
I've already deleted the duplicate post immediately afterwards. :wink: That duplicate post was posted because I wasn't aware that it'd already been posted, due to a connection interruption just after I hit the submit button for the 1st time. :)

Oh? :eeklez: I thought I saw Yen's post after your double.

If so, she's quicker than me, then, even tho I deleted the duplicate post immediately after I'd seen it. :wink:

I just meant that if someone else postes, it shouldn't be possible to delete own posts.

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Usapon wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Usapon wrote:
Oh? :eeklez: I thought I saw Yen's post after your double.

If so, she's quicker than me, then, even tho I deleted the duplicate post immediately after I'd seen it. :wink:

I just meant that if someone else postes, it shouldn't be possible to delete own posts.

l o l Now I know what you meant - yes, you're right, it shouldn't be, but despite that, I haven't lied in my posts above, as I somehow can (you may PM me if you're curious about that :wink: ).

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:34 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
l o l Now I know what you meant - yes, you're right, it shouldn't be, but despite that, I haven't lied in my posts above, as I somehow can (you may PM me if you're curious about that :wink: ).

Rika is a hacker! :eek:

No, I don't actually believe in that. P-: Are you a secret moth? :shocked:

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:47 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 41 months ago
inactive
Usapon wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

It's his manga-only OP attack. :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Usapon wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

XD If I were a hacker, I wouldn't have said that here to let Mara see it. And to answer your question, Mara has granted me some system access to help him in some housekeeping works here - so now I think our conversations about this matter should end here, as it's been OT for too long. :wink:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:57 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Usapon wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

XD If I were a hacker, I wouldn't have said that here to let Mara see it. And to answer your question, Mara has granted me some system access to help him in some housekeeping works here - so now I think our conversations about this matter should end here, as it's been OT for too long. :wink:

Just wondering why you guys don't have a red username if you guys have mothing privileges.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
rgveda99 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Usapon wrote:

Just wondering why you guys don't have a red username if you guys have mothing privileges.

Because I like it that way, OK? :wink:

My J-pop corner

Post subject: Re: Jupiter's unnamed attack in S opening
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 55 months ago
inactive
Yen-sama wrote:
Brad from moon-kitty pointed out in one of his updates that the attacks shown by the inners in the S opening are Mercury Aqua Rhapsody, Mars Snake Fire, Jupiter Coconut Cyclone, and Venus Wink Chain Sword, which makes sense because these attacks were their ultimate attacks at the time in the Infinity Arc of the Manga.

I watched it in slow motion. Sailor Jupiter's attack consists of pink rose petals and some type of green whirlwind. I believe that was her Flower Hurricane attack.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:04 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
what about neptune? she is standing on top of a all of water.. what kind of attack is she using

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:23 pm 
Yoshi
Yoshi
rabbit on the moon wrote:
I watched it in slow motion. Sailor Jupiter's attack consists of pink rose petals and some type of green whirlwind. I believe that was her Flower Hurricane attack.

Toei made it into a teleportation move for Zoisite.

sailor possible wrote:
what about neptune? she is standing on top of a all of water.. what kind of attack is she using

I think it's just Deep Submerge.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
These attacks should be included in the new anime for the first season.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:16 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
I never really paid attention to it at first until I seen the 1rst opening without Uranus and Neptune in it.
I captured the photos from the 1rst opening and pieced them together and
I always thought that Mars was doing Snake Fire, Mercury was doing Aqua Mirage
(or Mirage Wave or something like it :?, Jupiter doing Flower Hurricane, and Venus Wink Chain sword.
:ohmy:

I then gained the impression that the attacks never made it because of budget constraints possibly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
If they were planning on animating those attacks, they wouldn't have used the footage from the OP. It would have been a completely new animation, because it would have been extremely cheap even for Toei, and it wouldn't be long enough to make decent stock footage. It's still a shame that they didn't give them those attacks, though.

I also wish they had redrawn their older attacks in their super outfits like they did for their transformations. By the time they got their new attacks, they NEVER used anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:24 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
Seen wrote:
If they were planning on animating those attacks, they wouldn't have used the footage from the OP. It would have been a completely new animation, because it would have been extremely cheap even for Toei, and it wouldn't be long enough to make decent stock footage. It's still a shame that they didn't give them those attacks, though.

I also wish they had redrawn their older attacks in their super outfits like they did for their transformations. By the time they got their new attacks, they NEVER used anything else.

I agree with this as we only got hints of it in the SuperS movie. it's like once we get a new power we just ditch the old ones and even though they were used during a filler series I would have liked to see Fire Soul Bird and Supreme Thunder Dragon and Crescent beam Shower in their "Super form"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Kendall112 wrote:
Oh. Well that's no fair everyone else gets a cool attack and she just looks like she's in a dark blue room swinging her arms while all you see is wind on the floor.

It gets made up here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E8H2y2lCO4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJeu4dtTkw8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 59 months ago
inactive
God, why so much Flower Hurricane? I mean, it doesn't make sense to put that attack if the others are using the ones from the Planet Power transformation; apart from that, before the whirlwind, Jupiter charges electricity in her arm, and Coconut Cyclone is an electrical/wood attack.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:30 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
:minako:

What could possibly be Chain Wink Sword.