* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Henshin sound effects?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
I've been looking for the sound effects you hear during the transformation sequences of Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus, on their own without any music, but have been unsuccessful. I've searched on sailormusic.net, but came up empty. Do you know where I may be able to find them online?

Post subject: Re: Henshin sound effects?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The sound Effects are from the Sailor Moon Memorial Music Box
in particular:
http://sailormusic.net/tracks/musicbox08.html
http://sailormusic.net/tracks/musicbox09.html

If I'm correct disc 8 has the sound effects for season 1 and 2

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
in particular:

I think those tracks only have the music for Sailor Moon's attacks and henshins, chibimoon's attacks and henshins, the beauty change rod sound effects, and the Starlight attack sound effects.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:47 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
Yen-sama wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:
in particular:

I think those tracks only have the music for Sailor Moon's attacks and henshins, chibimoon's attacks and henshins, the beauty change rod sound effects, and the Starlight attack sound effects.

That is correct, only Moon and ChibiMoon are included there. I'm looking for the sound effects for the transformations of Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus. I know somebody has access to them in the clear, as evidenced by what I have found on YouTube, but they're always mixing them with music. I'd like to get those SFX in the clear.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 59 months ago
inactive
Well there are some fan made or ripped ones that sound totally like them. I have them and I am pretty sure I can find the download link to them somewhere.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:51 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
The people on Youtube ripped the sound effects themselves and just played around with audio levels and filters to get the sound effects isolated. If you send them a message and ask, I'm sure they'll let you use them if you give credit.

Formerly Sailor Cybertron.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:01 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 41 months ago
inactive
There are actually some of the other senshi sound effects on those tracks in the Memorial Music Box disk 9:

Sound Effects Collection Red Rose + Others - around 1:15 into the track are all the other senshis "crystal power" sound effects from the intro (aka when the crystal ball flies in a circle and onto the handel).

As far as the videos I've seen on youtube with the sound effects they have, it seems to me they are using the beginning sound effects I just pointed out, and other random swoshes and whatnot from other sound effects in the collection that don't go with the actual transformation. Here, take a look:

One claiming to be the "sound effects (sailor mars)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uutw19fEj8s

Actual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3A78OxUf3s

Beginning intro is the same sound effects, but the rest is not.
Other people on here are right I'm sure though. I bet people have EQ'd out the sound effects are recorded themselves, but it's just a matter of finding them.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:14 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
The Holy Fonz wrote:
There are actually some of the other senshi sound effects on those tracks in the Memorial Music Box disk 9:

Sound Effects Collection Red Rose + Others - around 1:15 into the track are all the other senshis "crystal power" sound effects from the intro (aka when the crystal ball flies in a circle and onto the handel).

As far as the videos I've seen on youtube with the sound effects they have, it seems to me they are using the beginning sound effects I just pointed out, and other random swoshes and whatnot from other sound effects in the collection that don't go with the actual transformation. Here, take a look:

One claiming to be the "sound effects (sailor mars)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uutw19fEj8s

Actual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3A78OxUf3s

Beginning intro is the same sound effects, but the rest is not.
Other people on here are right I'm sure though. I bet people have EQ'd out the sound effects are recorded themselves, but it's just a matter of finding them.

The Mercury SFX in the fan vid are from her Star Power henshin. Maybe Mars' are as well? I can't really remember what Mars' sounded like.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 59 months ago
inactive
Yen-sama wrote:
The Mercury SFX in the fan vid are from her Star Power henshin. Maybe Mars' are as well? I can't really remember what Mars' sounded like.

I have Mars's star power henshin sound effects and they are definitely different from the ones in that video.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:27 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
Jupiter and Venus, on their own without any music, but have been unsuccessful. I've searched on sailormusic.net, but came up empty. Do you know where I may be able to find them online????

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:49 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
I'm looking for clean BGM-less versions of the 90s planetary symbol sounds, usually when they appear on their foreheads or finishing transformations. I haven't had a lot of luck.

Also, does Sailor Moon's moon symbol have its own sound? Each of her transformations finishes with a different sound, so I haven't been able to find a recurring one for the moon. Whenever it seems to appear on her forehead, it's silent.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:11 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Moonstone wrote:
I'm looking for clean BGM-less versions of the 90s planetary symbol sounds, usually when they appear on their foreheads or finishing transformations. I haven't had a lot of luck.

Also, does Sailor Moon's moon symbol have its own sound? Each of her transformations finishes with a different sound, so I haven't been able to find a recurring one for the moon. Whenever it seems to appear on her forehead, it's silent.

Moon's varies a bit depending on the season. Eternal definitely has a flashier-sounding chime than her previous forms. I think at least the first three pre-super ones sound the same or very similar.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:29 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Moonstone wrote:

I've been wanting clean versions of the "trademark" senshi sound effects for ages! There are times in the show where they play these sounds without a lot of background music, but I'm generally hard-pressed to recall exactly where. Reading your comment, I decided to at least excise the sound effects from the famous "Crisis Make-Up Melt-down" scene in #125.

There's a ghostly humming music behind the SFX, but it's less intrusive than the usual transformation music or other BGM they would accompany. Mercury, Venus, Uranus, and Neptune's sounds have the least speech overlap. I am not adept enough to try and remove the humming, but I did rip the audio. If you're interested, please PM me. =^_^=

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:31 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Thank you! I do recall BGM-less sounds for a few of them:

Mercury: Classic 45 - Mercury uses Shabon Spray to protect herself from the Doom girls boulder and reappears inside it with the sound. You can hear a low rumbling but it seems the best.

Uranus and Neptune: Stars 167 - "We're going back into battle again." "That's our destiny." Unfortunately these are shorter because they start talking just before the sounds finish.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:10 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Other: A random moon bunny!
I have been trying to find those sound effects but apparently ViZ media does the job on YouTube...