Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Does Rini have a thing for horses?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Swifty wrote:
a fish girl? what's that?

Mermaid?

BTW, wonder if being sexually attracted to mermaids constitutes bestiality. :P

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:25 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
On-topic doujinshi: http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?pid=13830

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Sailor Swifty wrote:
Soulofthemoon wrote:
BoondocksMoon wrote:
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

It was a child thing and I was like twoish when it started. It's natural for every kid for at least a year of their childhood even
I guess so :rantipole:.

It's the truth. Very few kids don't go through it.
Only those that have issues in their lives actually try to go through with it.

True enough. It is an anime after all.
I just watched one that had to deal with the human race ending.
And another where you can fall in love with a robot.
And of course many many more.

I was even watching an anime about a human loving a fish girl....

It's not real. :P
So in which case debate must be over L O L
Anime and cartoons have some funny funny aspects...

You don't see everyone becoming a necrophiliac because vampires are hot...:))...but they are dead people.:P[/quote]

a fish girl? what's that?[/quote]

No this fish girl was actually a fish but female. That's what I meant by fish "girl".
Not mermaid :) Though she could talk and eventually shifted and got legs so she could walk
(though mermen and mermaids are fun...don't think in all honesty it'd be beastiality because they are part human :P It's like a mixed breed animal situation teehee...but more human like)

"Don't eat that cake!"

To View my Sailor moon Collection-
http://www.myspace.com/demon_goddess/ph ... on/3688870

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:00 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:

Both the cover design & art look crispy. :cool:

Soulofthemoon wrote:
No this fish girl was actually a fish but female. That's what I meant by fish "girl".
Not mermaid :) Though she could talk and eventually shifted and got legs so she could walk

Is it Ponyo? :)

Quote:
though mermen and mermaids are fun...don't think in all honesty it'd be beastiality because they are part human :P It's like a mixed breed animal situation teehee...but more human like

How about other human-animal hybrids like furries, then? l o l

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm 
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:

Both the cover design & art look crispy. :cool:

Soulofthemoon wrote:

Is it Ponyo? :)

Quote:
though mermen and mermaids are fun...don't think in all honesty it'd be beastiality because they are part human :P It's like a mixed breed animal situation teehee...but more human like

How about other human-animal hybrids like furries, then? l o l

I feel stupid asking because I know I have heard it before just can't remember right now...(cuz i am trying to sell my car at the same time as this LOL...
what's a furry?

"Don't eat that cake!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:34 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Soulofthemoon wrote:
what's a furry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 pm 
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Soulofthemoon wrote:
what's a furry?

ah right! ou know..By random I have sen a lot of dirty things with them. Mostly I just see random comics that are funny though.

I always thought they were adorable. Teehee..I'd keep one as a friend..not a playmate though

"Don't eat that cake!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Soulofthemoon wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Soulofthemoon wrote:
what's a furry?

ah right! ou know..By random I have sen a lot of dirty things with them. Mostly I just see random comics that are funny though.

I always thought they were adorable. Teehee..I'd keep one as a friend..not a playmate though

Scientists have already made a cat glow in darkness by incorporating a jellyfish's genes into its own ones - I think it's just a matter of time to see real-life furries living, working, & walking among us, unless the creation of them is legally prohibited, which I doubt whether it'd be effective in the very long run, not to mention those who'd break such laws or some jurisdictions which, to various degrees, actually allow it. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:13 am 
The thing with Chibi-Usa (call her rini and I will stab you), is the fact that she didn't see Helios in a sexual way WHATSOEVER. This was until she found out his original form was some-what human. Even then, they were romantically linked but in the sense that Chibi-Usa was in love with the energy that he was and thus this is what led onto the fact that linked them sexually once he revealed himself. I believe that she did realise he was not an actual pegagus early in the series, and although she didn't know WHAT he was, she knew that he was infact not a horse.

I am actually a huge fan of Chibi Moon and Helios, but mainly the manga interpretation of them, as well as the Japanese sub. I felt their relationship was better explained, and was more seen as a friendship rather than some creepy beastiality type thing. I think that even though she kissed him, it was more of a sign of friendship, and it developed into a love? I guess I just hate how people see this relationship as creepy and weird all because of their hate for Chibi Usa. Or if you're on of those people who ARE a fan of her, seeing at ruining her character. It's not, this was a FRIENDSHIP. When she kissed him and he turned in to a human figure, THAT was when they fell in love.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:34 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 35 months ago
inactive
Maraviollantes wrote:

Doujinshi translated(Eng):
September 29, 2011 — Sahadou
http://www.sahadou.com/?p=6706

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Saturnine wrote:
The thing with Chibi-Usa (call her rini and I will stab you), is the fact that she didn't see Helios in a sexual way WHATSOEVER. This was until she found out his original form was some-what human. Even then, they were romantically linked but in the sense that Chibi-Usa was in love with the energy that he was and thus this is what led onto the fact that linked them sexually once he revealed himself. I believe that she did realise he was not an actual pegagus early in the series, and although she didn't know WHAT he was, she knew that he was infact not a horse.

I am actually a huge fan of Chibi Moon and Helios, but mainly the manga interpretation of them, as well as the Japanese sub. I felt their relationship was better explained, and was more seen as a friendship rather than some creepy beastiality type thing. I think that even though she kissed him, it was more of a sign of friendship, and it developed into a love? I guess I just hate how people see this relationship as creepy and weird all because of their hate for Chibi Usa. Or if you're on of those people who ARE a fan of her, seeing at ruining her character. It's not, this was a FRIENDSHIP. When she kissed him and he turned in to a human figure, THAT was when they fell in love.

I guess you've taken it too seriously - I think it's more like a joke than a sinister attempt to murder Chibiusa's personality. l o l

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:50 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
I don't think Chibi-Usa has a thing for horses. I think she has a thing for any man who is nice to her and doesn't look down on her because of her age.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Syera wrote:
I don't think Chibi-Usa has a thing for horses. I think she has a thing for any man who is nice to her and doesn't look down on her because of her age.

That's pretty typical in many kids' mind. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:41 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 63 months ago
inactive
Okay let's get this straight Rini has a crush on Darien just like most girls have on their fathers, I did (not anymore). Watch the series Helios can be Pegasus because that was the only way he could be free because of Rini's dream light.So Helios is really a human.Rini and Helios date in S and SuperS she has a big crush on Darien in R which decreased in S and SuperS. :chibiusa: :usagi: :minako: :rei: :mako: :ami: :chibichibi: :tongue:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:43 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 63 months ago
inactive
I don't think Chibi-Usa has a thing for horses. I think she has a thing for any man who is nice to her.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:14 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
It can't be any worse than this.

Although she's still better than Amy Rose.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Chibiusa6601 wrote:
Rini and Helios date in S and SuperS she has a big crush on Darien in R which decreased in S and SuperS.

So she's switched her taste from incest (Mamoru) to homosexuality (Hotaru), & then to bestiality (Pegasus). :P

Now I wonder what'd be her next sexual orientation off-screen after her absence in Stars. P-:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:17 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Chibiusa6601 wrote:
Rini and Helios date in S and SuperS she has a big crush on Darien in R which decreased in S and SuperS.

So she's switched her taste from incest (Mamoru) to homosexuality (Hotaru), & then to bestiality (Pegasus). :P

Now I wonder what'd be her next sexual orientation off-screen after her absence in Stars. P-:

Homosexual incest.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:22 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Princess Venus wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Chibiusa6601 wrote:

Homosexual incest.

W/ NQS? Sounds possible. l o l

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Somebody should move this to the :cthulhu: section.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
rgveda99 wrote:
Somebody should move this to the :cthulhu: section.

Guess anything having got something to do w/ her has the potential to be moved there. XD

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:15 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
While I seriously doubt that Chibi Usa wants to bone Pegasus, the looks of adoration and blushes we see on both their faces whenever they share intimate moments together suggest that there's some serious crushing going on on both sides. The two of them are physically around 10 to 12, so there's about the right age for that sort of romantic interest.

In my opinion, it's sweeter if you interpret it as her having fallen in love with his personality rather than his physical form. Though most girls do love horses from what I've seen. God knows what would happen if we had talking winged unicorns running around. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:30 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 51 months ago
inactive
Well I think that Chibi-Usa portrays (with exaggeration of course) many young girls of her age... The thing with Pegasus has more to do with his personnality/energy - the fact that he doesn't reveal to her his true form, makes it even more interesting for her - rather than with a thing for horses... I mean a far more obvious exemple is that of Luna in the S (I think) movie when she falls in love with that astronomer! :cool:
After all it's a manga! ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:21 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
PrincessSetsuna88 wrote:
I mean a far more obvious exemple is that of Luna in the S (I think) movie when she falls in love with that astronomer! :cool:

I guess that's pretty much a taboo in feline ethics - could even be punishable by death in feline societies. :ninja:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 51 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
PrincessSetsuna88 wrote:
I mean a far more obvious exemple is that of Luna in the S (I think) movie when she falls in love with that astronomer! :cool:

I guess that's pretty much a taboo in feline ethics - could even be punishable by death in feline societies. :ninja:

^ :lol: ! What I'm thinking about is poor Artemis!!!! :artemis: :sad:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Homosexual incest.

I can totally see it happening. Sigmund Freud would be laughing for weeks in his grave.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:21 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
PrincessSetsuna88 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
PrincessSetsuna88 wrote:

^ :lol: ! What I'm thinking about is poor Artemis!!!! :artemis: :sad:

Yeah, he'd never have thought she's such a hentai. :(

Princess Venus wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:
Homosexual incest.

I can totally see it happening. Sigmund Freud would be laughing for weeks in his grave.

I think he'd jumped inside his grave, tho, since according to his theory, Chibiusa should've done incest w/ King Endymion instead. :P

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:29 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Never thought of that...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Princess Venus wrote:
Never thought of that...

Sorry for the inaccuracy in my last post above ^_^' - that's not from Freud himself, but from one of his followers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:48 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:
Never thought of that...

Sorry for the inaccuracy in my last post above ^_^' - that's not from Freud himself, but from one of his followers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex

Ah. What would Chibi-Usa's lesbo incest with NQS be called then?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next