Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Does Rini have a thing for horses?
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:14 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Princess Venus wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:
Never thought of that...

Sorry for the inaccuracy in my last post above ^_^' - that's not from Freud himself, but from one of his followers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex

Ah. What would Chibi-Usa's lesbo incest with NQS be called then?

I've no idea ^_^' - that's too complex. Wait! It's called "that's too complex." :happy:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I haven't found it on Wikipedia...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Princess Venus wrote:
I haven't found it on Wikipedia...

The term "that's too complex" is just my joke. l o l

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:17 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I haven't found the technical term for it either...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Bumping. Now that we don't have a hentai subforum, we can discuss Chibiusa's questionable love choices here.

The topic is still the same.

Do you think Chibiusa has a thing for horses? :cthulhu:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:43 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
well I'm sure Helios would approve :| P-:

Attachments:
7f6cc9ebc7bdf1d46775ea8403e395b8.jpg.png
7f6cc9ebc7bdf1d46775ea8403e395b8.jpg.png [ 363.39 KiB | Viewed 1166 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:38 am 
Stella
Stella
First of all a lot of kids say they want to marry their parent it is just childish hero worship. Secondly her love for Helios is not beastiality. Even if Helios was a horse full time which he is not as his true form is humanoid. The reason beastiality is considered wrong is because of the fact that animals are not sentient and thus can not give consent. Helios is sentient and can give consent. It would be no more beastiality then say Jessica Rabbit and Roger Rabbit or even Goliath and Elisa Maza from Gargoyles. Of course it doesn't even matter as again Helios's true form is a human young boy. Also it is not pedophilic since Helios while being very old in years physically is a young boy like Chibiusa is a young girl. Also I don't know why people are bringing up Hotaru as Hotaru and Chibiusa are friends nothing more.

I also find it interesting that people tend to bash the perceived incestuous feelings of Chibiusa but have no problem with say Al and En being a couple even though they are siblings. Hell in their species it would be impossible not to commit incest as they are all the Makaiju's children.

I mean Chibiusa and Helios are no more zoophilic then say the story of the Princess and the Frog.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:22 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
The reason beastiality is considered wrong is because of the fact that animals are not sentient and thus can not give consent.

Does not having sentient consent of animals stop humans from murdering millions of them every single day?

Murdering somebody who isn't sentient is totally fine, but loving somebody who isn't sentient is somehow "wrong". That's the power of extraordinary doublethink of cynical human brain at its finest. :ninja:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:31 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
MariaTenebre wrote:
The reason beastiality is considered wrong is because of the fact that animals are not sentient and thus can not give consent.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:35 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
well I can get passed the existence of bestiality fetish if it's an adult but in chibiusa's case you could pull age 902 all you want she's physically a kid so I see her as such and it's gross really really gross

as Helios it's fine cute even
Spoiler: show
scratch that I think I dislike this ship more than Usagi x chiba now, that aside even in 2011 I felt just about the same minus my recent dislike of Helios viewtopic.php?p=453567#p453567
but as Pegasus its disgusting :| :| :| :| :|

Attachments:
I don't like it I never liked it.jpg
I don't like it I never liked it.jpg [ 144.24 KiB | Viewed 1106 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:09 am 
Stella
Stella
Maraviollantes wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

Does not having sentient consent of animals stop humans from murdering millions of them every single day?

Murdering somebody who isn't sentient is totally fine, but loving somebody who isn't sentient is somehow "wrong". That's the power of extraordinary doublethink of cynical human brain at its finest. :ninja:

Again animals are not sentient in the same way we are so there is no harm in say killing them for food or clothes etc. Animals eat other animals as well it is nature. My cat and dog would not survive if they could not eat meat. If a lion went on a vegetarian diet he wouldn't live long and would end up like that same malnourished near dead lion being fed tofu on Futurama.

Again we have no way to communicate to animals and again while I am pro meat eating and pro fur I do think that animals should be killed humanely and again I don't think we should senselessly torture them or rape them.

However again Helios and Chibiusa are close to the same physical age. They are both children. So it is not like say that pedophilic relationship in Cardcaptor Sakura between that adult teacher and 10 year old student.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:07 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
MariaTenebre wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

Again animals are not sentient in the same way we are so there is no harm in say killing them for food or clothes etc. Animals eat other animals as well it is nature. My cat and dog would not survive if they could not eat meat. If a lion went on a vegetarian diet he wouldn't live long and would end up like that same malnourished near dead lion being fed tofu on Futurama.

Again we have no way to communicate to animals and again while I am pro meat eating and pro fur I do think that animals should be killed humanely and again I don't think we should senselessly torture them or rape them.

However again Helios and Chibiusa are close to the same physical age. They are both children. So it is not like say that pedophilic relationship in Cardcaptor Sakura between that adult teacher and 10 year old student.

How all of this is even related to my comment? I'm not saying that killing animals is bad. Or that killing animals is good. I'm saying that fitting ideas of "killing is okay because they aren't sentient" and "having sex is not okay because they aren't sentient" within the same human brain is impossible without resorting to most cynical doublethink incompatible with any kind of logic or morals. :neutral:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 am 
Stella
Stella
Again animals are killed so as to provide sustenance for us. However senseless torture of animals and raping them isn't productive. I am fine with say slaughtering animals for food or clothes however I want them killed humanely and not say tortured for the hell of it. Also if they are not being killed for clothes or meat then I think they should be left alone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:49 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
I think Luna was very, very wrong morally when she had that taboo crush on that human scientist

It was also sexual assault as she prayed on him while he was asleep.

As for ChibiUsa, not only she's into incest and bestiality, but her evident crush on Hotaru makes her essentially a pedo (isn't ChibiUsa like over 100 years old in the silver millenium?).
She's sick.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:26 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
C-17 wrote:
As for ChibiUsa, not only she's into incest and bestiality, but her evident crush on Hotaru makes her essentially a pedo (isn't ChibiUsa like over 100 years old in the silver millenium?).
She's sick.

Wonder how Endymion & Serenity raise that mentally sick child - I bet their family is pretty dysfunctional. :P

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
^ I blame Chiba and even Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 pm 
Stella
Stella
C-17 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
I think Luna was very, very wrong morally when she had that taboo crush on that human scientist

It was also sexual assault as she prayed on him while he was asleep.

She's sick.

She isn't a pedophile she has the body and mentality of a young girl she may be 900 years old but again she stopped aging and is still a young prepubescent girl physically and mentally. She is not an adult. Also there is no proof she has a crush on Hotaru.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
:mudkip: :kero: :luna: :yoshi: :mameshiba: :sheep: :cthulhu: :artemis: :umno: :creeper: :twistedevil:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:59 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Seriously what "evident crush on Hotaru?" Are we that incapable of recognizing friendship?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:14 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
it's what fandoms online do - ship every one with every one no questions asked P-:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:26 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Prince Rose wrote:
it's what fandoms online do - ship every one with every one no questions asked P-:

Yeah, shipping doesn't necessarily mean the relationship is real - it can be simply, well, shipping & all. lol

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:34 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Well the person I'm quoting treats it like fact with the use of the word evident

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:37 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
doctorwho29 wrote:
Well the person I'm quoting treats it like fact with the use of the word evident

as far as I can tell it's a friendship only there's a difference in what is and what we want it to be
I like the idea of hotaru and Chibiusa as a ship but that's not what it is in the canon show

some people want it so bad they can't see the canon type of relationship as seen in the show for what it is

even with Usagi X Chiba I know that she head over heels for chiba and not seiya who in my opinion maybe worse anyways because with seiya it's straight up infatuation because she reminds seiya of fireball princess but am I complaining about it? nope
it is what it is

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
doctorwho29 wrote:
Seriously what "evident crush on Hotaru?" Are we that incapable of recognizing friendship?

Female friendship doesn't exist. All women have it written in their DNA to hate and be jealous of each other, due to need to compete for attention of males.

If two females are really close to each other, it means they are lesbians.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Maraviollantes wrote:
doctorwho29 wrote:

Female friendship doesn't exist. All women have it written in their DNA to hate and be jealous of each other, due to need to compete for attention of males.

If two females are really close to each other, it means they are lesbians.

Please tell me that you are joking

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:45 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
she has the body and mentality of a young girl

Does she, though? adults posing as minors are quite a common thing among sex offenders, fact remains she is nearly a thousand years old, while Hotaru is an actual prepubescent.
Just think about ChibiUsa's actions during Infinity: what kind of adult shows up at a little girls' house during the night, spying through the window, while said minor is still wearing a nightgown? that's predatory behaviour at its finest.
ChibiUsa was a part of the royal family, her incestuous tendencies were probably well documented by the media, and the police was certainly aware of her appeal for little girls. It was only a matter of time before she got caught.
She basically came to this century to escape.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:03 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
C-17 wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

Does she, though? adults posing as minors are quite a common thing among sex offenders, fact remains she is nearly a thousand years old, while Hotaru is an actual prepubescent.
Just think about ChibiUsa's actions during Infinity: what kind of adult shows up at a little girls' house during the night, spying through the window, while said minor is still wearing a nightgown? that's predatory behaviour at its finest.
ChibiUsa was a part of the royal family, her incestuous tendencies were probably well documented by the media, and the police was certainly aware of her appeal for little girls. It was only a matter of time before she got caught.

This is getting silly. She is mentally and emotionally a young child. That is pretty obvious. She also sometimes does odd things but she is an impulsive yet very sheltered child. She means well but sometimes messes up. I don't think she's a pedophile, into bestiality or any of it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 pm 
Stella
Stella
C-17 wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

Except she is not an adult posing as a minor. She has the physical body and mentality of a prepubescent girl. She may be 900 years old but her aging process stopped long ago when she was just a young girl so she has the body, brain and maturity of a child.

Further more she has spied on Hotaru to protect her and again she and Hotaru are officially just friends. Also honestly Chibiusa is not incestuous atleast outside of being Black Lady when her emotions were twisted she just has a hero worship concept on her father like a lot of girls she hasn't even gone through puberty yet. Again now you are just trolling,

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:14 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
C-17 wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

So Chibiusa is actually a pedo - now that's news! :ohmy: And so those adult fans feeling sexually attracted to her shouldn't feel guilty at all. :P

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:31 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Attachment:
Sailor_Moon_Super_S_s04_e03_(130).avi_snapshot_18.23_[2017.05.26_00.57.13].jpg
Sailor_Moon_Super_S_s04_e03_(130).avi_snapshot_18.23_[2017.05.26_00.57.13].jpg [ 68.39 KiB | Viewed 494 times ]

Attachment:
Sailor_Moon_Super_S_s04_e04_(131).avi_snapshot_23.28_[2017.10.10_21.46.51].jpg
Sailor_Moon_Super_S_s04_e04_(131).avi_snapshot_23.28_[2017.10.10_21.46.51].jpg [ 61.23 KiB | Viewed 495 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next