* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 am

All times are UTC

Favorite Usagi Pairing, Mamoru/Usagi or Seiya/Usagi
Mamoru and Usagi 76%  76%  [ 38 ]
Seiya and Usagi 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 50
 Post subject: Re: Favorite Usagi Pairing? Mamoru/Usagi or Seiya/Usagi?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:58 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I like both a lot I don't really like choosing because I enjoy them for different reasons. I mean Usagi and Mamoru is iconic to me it was the first anime pairing I have ever witnessed and it will always be special to me that said I have to say that I didn't like Mamoru much at all in S and SuperS. The thing is that the thing I loved about the Usagi/Mamoru pairing is the fact that their relationship is funny and cute in the fact that its immature and they bicker a lot I think they were not able to keep it interesting once they were finally able to be a real couple they were boring and Mamoru was bland and had lost his edge. All of my favorite Mamoru moments are him being a smartass and honestly all their best romantic moments are in the first two series. The Usagi/Mamoru pairing doesn't really get any respect past that and they are essentially benched for other characters. Stars was a great relief for me because I needed something new. I mean I personally like Seiya a lot he/she is a lot like Mamoru in the fact that he is a tease but he/she is still unique. Seiya is much softer than Mamoru and way more aware of his feelings so he is a shameless flirt. The best episodes of Stars are the ones that are Seiya and Usagi centric.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:23 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
I speak for 90s anime only because that's my fav version and my specialty

I never liked Chiba x Usagi and I don't care for Seiya either - Seiya is not only a woman and Usagi is canonly straight but it's a one sided
infatuation plus by then Usagi was already sold on chiba and is engaged so pointless pair is pointless

I'm indifferent to Ali and Diamond is nope because that dude is more psycho obsessed dare I say borderline rapist than in love
I like the idea of Motoki but he already has a woman and I like that pair so yeah

if you ask me to choose only chiba or seiya I say neither
in fact I did say that earlier in this thread
Prince Rose wrote:
1- Seiya barely counts because it's more one sided infatuation and usagi thinks of "her" as a friend
By stars Usagi was dead set on Chiba especially after proposing :yawn:
Btw don't forget seiya is actually a woman :ohmy: :shocked:

2- I despise usagi with cape boy period. :evil: :nope:

3- Chiba X Rei, it was another case of one sided infatuation on Rei's part so I'll have to say no :|

4- I choose neither pair :o or stepping on a thumbtack :eek:

in the manga/crystal I'm indifferent to usagi x chiba same with pgsm heck I don't even like those versions of Usagi and actually don't hate chiba in those versions odd right? like what's up with that I guess it's comes down to the way she's written or something

Rose x Usagi that's my OTP 4 life wont change my view for nothing and noone :o P-:

Attachments:
deal with it moon gif.gif
deal with it moon gif.gif [ 1010.82 KiB | Viewed 312 times ]
princerosedoe.png
princerosedoe.png [ 283.54 KiB | Viewed 320 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:02 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I never liked the "am I good enough" moment of Seiya litacan. Seiya was basically trying to emotionally manipulate Usagi into being with her even though Usagi was clearly depressed about Mamoru being gone. Again people who try to say that Seiya is a better person then Mamoru are honestly full of it. I don't think Seiya is a bad person but she is definitely a manipulator who dosen't take no for for an answer and need I mention how she was perfectly willing to kill Akane Gushiken even though she knew that Sailor Moon could heal Phages.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:38 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mamoru/Usagi is my OTP. That being said, I understand the draw towards Seiya/Usagi. I don't hate it like I hate other pairings. I just simply disagree with it. I consider it a friendly rival to my ship, rather than a true enemy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:16 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Location: Quote unquote, "A sinister looking castle known as the dark kingdom"
Other: Dork Kingdom Heir
What about Fiore/Seiya? Pair the leftovers!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mitsukara wrote:
What about Fiore/Seiya? Pair the leftovers!

That definitely would be an interesting pairing. I also think that Seiya/Setsuna would be an interesting pairing as they both had unrequited love for Mamoru and Usagi specifically and they could bond over this and eventually have feelings for each other.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:28 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Location: Quote unquote, "A sinister looking castle known as the dark kingdom"
Other: Dork Kingdom Heir
Setsuna had feelings for Usagi? Or Mamoru? Was that in the manga?

There was this one fanart picture I stumbled upon where, in the background, Seiya and Haruka were fighting and pulling hair and soforth, Michiru and Yaten were staring angrily at one another... and in the foreground, Taiki and Setsuna were facepalming in mutual shame. It's a pretty great picture, I wish I knew the artist name; I think it was in Russian.

I do think good ol' Seiya deserves somebody one way or another.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:26 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Mitsukara wrote:

There was this one fanart picture I stumbled upon where, in the background, Seiya and Haruka were fighting and pulling hair and soforth, Michiru and Yaten were staring angrily at one another... and in the foreground, Taiki and Setsuna were facepalming in mutual shame. It's a pretty great picture, I wish I knew the artist name; I think it was in Russian.

Setsuna had feelings for Mamoru. It was not only in the manga but one of the musicals.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am 
Stella
Stella
Mitsukara wrote:

Setsuna had feelings for Mamoru this was expressed in the manga, Crystal and the musicals. In one of the old Sailor Moon Sailor Stars themed Sera Myu Sailor Pluto and Beryl even had a shared song about their shared feelings for Mamoru.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Seiya and Usagi :love:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Mamo-chan and Usako, no contest. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:21 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
MariaTenebre wrote:
Mitsukara wrote:

Setsuna had feelings for Mamoru this was expressed in the manga, Crystal and the musicals. In one of the old Sailor Moon Sailor Stars themed Sera Myu Sailor Pluto and Beryl even had a shared song about their shared feelings for Mamoru.

I think you explained it better than I did, Maria.