Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Share Your Frustrations About "Sailor Moon"...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
I'm pretty sure this has been done before, and this may not get a lot of posts--but here goes!

Just so we're clear, this isn't at all a hate thread. :D This is just an opportunity for us to discuss and "vent" about whatever it is about Sailor Moon that is frustrating to you or just doesn't seem right.

I'll talk about my own later; I'll give you guys a turn first! :wow:

Oh, and one more thing: please remember to keep it positive and constructive! ^_^' :D This is not Tumblr Confessions... :umno: :eeklez: :sick:

Post subject: Re: Share Your Frustrations About "Sailor Moon"...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:52 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
I really wish they either killed more of the villains, or had the ones they "cured" actually show up more than once or twice. You know, it'd be nice to see them actually becoming normal people!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:14 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Chibiusa. Her existence frustrates me. A lot. Also the fact that it's almost always Usagi who gets to finish off the enemy. Give the other senshi something to do, dammit :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:43 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Zyvik wrote:
Also the fact that it's almost always Usagi who gets to finish off the enemy. Give the other senshi something to do, dammit :evil:
Totally agree here. Jupiter even gets an entire episode devoted to that problem, kills a monster herself, and then it never happens again! Talk about a one-off bone toss.

Zoisite. Why must we have sympathy for him when he dies because he loves Kunzite, after he gave Nephrite a gruesome and cowardly murder? It's like their love should be put on the same emotional level as Nephrite turning good. Um, no, not a chance.

Pluto should have been explored just a bit more in the anime. She can still be the mysterious aloof Senshi, but it would have been nice to see her perspective as an older woman. Can she still have friendships with the other girls? How about letting her have a platonic friendship with Mamoru as a fellow university student? Haruka and Michiru were the two that the Inners always looked up to as role models, but how about Setsuna trying to have a normal life?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:35 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Zyvik wrote:
Chibiusa. Her existence frustrates me. A lot. Also the fact that it's almost always Usagi who gets to finish off the enemy. Give the other senshi something to do, dammit :evil:

I totally agree with that. Guess it's my turn now! :D No character jealousy, but why is it that anything and everything always has to revolve around Sailor Moon? I know that she's the main character. I know that she's the #1 favorite of many fans. The show is even called Sailor Moon. But does she have to be everything?

Even before I became an official fan of the show, I always lived my life referring to Sailor Moon as "that anime where the Sailor Moon girl flies around and gets all the credit for everything". :lol: Don't ask me how I knew!

When I started watching Sailor Moon, I thought it was cool because the girls all have secret identities and fight for justice, but they also have lives, families, school... That part is no problem. But think about characters like Umino (Melvin), Molly (Naru), and Shingo (Sammy), the girls' families and friends: why are they not important enough to be included with the rest of the freakin' Royal Moon Family and Company?

The Senshi can't have relationships or children, all for Sailor Moon. All of this future/past kingdom stuff is all for Sailor Moon...the "princess", as she's called. Sailor Moon gets to have all of the children around (just two, but still) and gets to have Tuxedo Mask.

In promotional pictures and official art, she's usually the one in front or on top. If not, her image is always bigger than everyone else's or taking up most of the space, especially her freakin' buns hair. Even the English theme music goes: "SHE is the ONE! SAILOR MOON!"

Like...nobody else is important? They're all just Sailor Moon's background?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:10 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Cat
DarkStarLeo wrote:
The Senshi can't have relationships or children, all for Sailor Moon. All of this future/past kingdom stuff is all for Sailor Moon...the "princess", as she's called. Sailor Moon gets to have all of the children around (just two, but still) and gets to have Tuxedo Mask.

? She only has one child.

As for me... the manga didn't flesh out any of the characters enough (including Usagi, but mostly everyone else) and the anime either deviated heavily from it in its characterizations or still didn't do a good job. I mean, the filler episodes help, but so many of them are just goofy and focused on what the villains are up to that the other senshi still come off as one-dimensional to me. Makoto's the tough but feminine one who's boy crazy. Minako is the head-in-the-clouds boy-crazy one. Ami just reads and studies and occasional has an emotional crisis. Etc.

I'm also in agreement that I hate how pathetic they made the other senshi in terms of beating baddies. I mean, if they're going to introduce a bad-guy-of-the-day system on the show, they might as well have let the Inners and Outers actually defeat some of them and let Sailor Moon handle the villains with more power. I also think that they totally cheaped out on us in both S and Stars by introducing senshi who were actually capable of finishing off monsters-of-the-day, but making it mandatory that Sailor Moon heal them or whatever.

I also hate how useless they made Chibi-Moon in the anime. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she could actually handle monsters in the manga, but in S she's a joke, and in SuperS she's useless except for summoning Pegasus. Yuck.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:17 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
DarkStarLeo wrote:

I don't want to say this is necessarily a frustration for me, but it definitely makes me sit back and think "☹, Sailor Moon is actually sad when you think about it". In my personal headcanons, I'd like to think the Senshi get to have families of their own, but canonically I don't think it happens, and that's super depressing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:35 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
My biggest frustration is that PGSM never got a second season. It's like the best adaptation of the manga and even fixes most of the problems with the original anime most everyone here is frustrated about, yet somehow it only got one season. Can you imagine how amazing a PGSM style adaptation of the Black Moon arc could have been or seeing live action Haruka and Michiru in a long running J-drama show? PGSM didn't seem to do that much worse in the ratings than Crystal did so it frustrates me PGSM got the short shaft.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:31 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
My biggest frustration is that PGSM never got a second season. It's like the best adaptation of the manga and even fixes most of the problems with the original anime most everyone here is frustrated about, yet somehow it only got one season. Can you imagine how amazing a PGSM style adaptation of the Black Moon arc could have been or seeing live action Haruka and Michiru in a long running J-drama show? PGSM didn't seem to do that much worse in the ratings than Crystal did so it frustrates me PGSM got the short shaft.

But PGSM probably has a bigger production cost than Crystal. :wink:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:55 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
*The other Sailor Soldiers are essentially glorified meatshields for Usagi to hide behind. This hold true for most canons, including the original manga.

*In regards to the original manga, how it wrapped up the first arc was a drag. First Beryl dies in an anti-climatic scene so quick you may not even notice, plus Usagi deserved the kill on Beryl much more than Venus for how much more personal it was between them. And then it just consists of the other Sailors complaining that Metaria can't be stopped for three chapters before Usagi and Mamoru finally snuff her out in two seconds. This is why I will always favor the old anime's finale.

*Naru deserves to know Usagi's secret, and Usagi deserves to know that she knows. Every superhero needs their one purely-civilian ally, after all.

*I see no appeal in focusing on Usagi's past or future beyond their respective arcs. I care about her as the person she is in the present, as her past self is dead and her future self hasn't been reached yet.

foenyanko wrote:
DarkStarLeo wrote:

I think Leo was also counting Kousagi.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:48 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
Moonstone wrote:
Zyvik wrote:
Zoisite. Why must we have sympathy for him when he dies because he loves Kunzite, after he gave Nephrite a gruesome and cowardly murder? It's like their love should be put on the same emotional level as Nephrite turning good. Um, no, not a chance.

Amen to this I agree completely

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Maetch wrote:
*The other Sailor Soldiers are essentially glorified meatshields for Usagi to hide behind. This hold true for most canons, including the original manga.

*In regards to the original manga, how it wrapped up the first arc was a drag. First Beryl dies in an anti-climatic scene so quick you may not even notice, plus Usagi deserved the kill on Beryl much more than Venus for how much more personal it was between them. And then it just consists of the other Sailors complaining that Metaria can't be stopped for three chapters before Usagi and Mamoru finally snuff her out in two seconds. This is why I will always favor the old anime's finale.

*Naru deserves to know Usagi's secret, and Usagi deserves to know that she knows. Every superhero needs their one purely-civilian ally, after all.

*I see no appeal in focusing on Usagi's past or future beyond their respective arcs. I care about her as the person she is in the present, as her past self is dead and her future self hasn't been reached yet.

foenyanko wrote:
DarkStarLeo wrote:

I think Leo was also counting Kousagi.

I could have sworn Chibi-Chibi was her kid? :eeklez:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:47 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DarkStarLeo wrote:
I could have sworn Chibi-Chibi was her kid? :eeklez:

Nope. Chibi-Chibi has a different story in both mediums in which she's appeared but neither have her as Usagi's child.

My biggest complaint (and agreement with the others) is about the monsters. Sailor Moon can defeat a lot of them yes, but how about having the others get in on the action a lot more. It would have made the show a lot more interesting to my mind. Honestly sometimes it seems like the monster battles were an afterthought and thus they followed an easy formula. This isn't always true but in latter seasons this theme seemed to exist.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:57 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
Well I'm going to quote myself from another thread from days past on my
Complaints on the break up arc in R and to an extent, cape boy himself as seen in the 90s series, note the post is before Crystal came out

Prince Rose wrote:

I hate the break up arc in R because it was pointless, a dumb test by king lavender geez if you doubt she loves you or that you doubt your love for her after all these years then maybe she's not the one for you mister 2098 face, not to mention the stupid timing, really, right after they've gotten back together, first Beryl killed them in the moon, being reincarnated with no memory, finally remember who they were but just then having chiba kidnapped and brainwashed in Classic then only for chiba to die after being healed and memories back, Usagi makes her wish and boom the memory loss again now in the Ali-En arc yadda yadda yadda moonlight knight (which was an impovement to his character wish he stuck around in that form) takes his place until his memory returns officially. now things were finally hunky-dory in chiba x usa loveydovey land, until a new enemy appears as well as a mysterious child that the enemy is after after aka your own kid mr. I'm king of earth in the 30th century, god help us, this time could have been perfect for the two of them to take care of Chibiusa and learn how to raise a child thus making them get closer as a couple plus more focus on dealing with the enemy without the unnecessary distraction of these two suddenly breaking up the way they suddenly got together in the first place. And future king endymoron picks this chaotic time to test their love? I would never do that. Stupid stupid stupid plan, making poor Usagi suffer like that all to see if your love can withstand the test of forced separation by sending dreams to your past self right after getting your first chance to be together. They also could have ended it in the sleeping beauty episode but nooooo it had to continue like we need Usagi to suffer more, sure chiba was suffering too but what do expect from the same nightmare night after night with King Freddy Krueger invading your mind showing Usagi dying? Lover or not nobody wants to see the person you protect every day getting killed in a dream. And I'm not buying that miracle romance hogwash either, only after the Crystal appears and identities discovered and that whole zoi stab thing do they fall for one another, sure they warmed up to each other leading up to that but that was just going from acquaintance to friends, as far as that in the anime version is concerned Chiba only cares for Usagi because she was once Princess Serenity, obligated by "destiny" to be with her with the past sending him dreams forcing him to find the princess and the knowledge of crystal tokyo/chibiusa existing in the future forces him to stay with her plus protecting the world and that's it. Serenity could have been anyone and what if it were say... Minako? Chiba and Usagi would never be a couple in the anime if that was the case, I can see them as friends maybe but lover's? Not if you take Usagi being Serenity out if the equation. As for Usagi crushing on tux ha! Just a school girl infatuation, she's does the same with Motoki, the only difference is the rescuing honestly I wish Motoki was tuxedo or anyone else for that matter, anyone but this guy.

Of course the manga/PGSM is different, their friendship/relationship develops before identities are known which is the better way to do it if you ask me and there was no stupid break up arc.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:16 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
They lose their senshi powers so their children will be senshi. If any Senshi has a children their lost their powers. So Sailor Moon lost her Sailor Moon powers. I wonder why couldn't the senshi find love. I mean the only other ones are Uranus and Neptune who are in a relationship. I wasn't able to get a hold of the manga for the infinity but know enough. Were the Inner senshis better or worst due to Uranus and Neptune being more importance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:21 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
My frustration lies in the fact that Sailor Moon performs "Sailor Planet Attack" along with her teammates in the first anime adaptation when she is NOT a planetary Sailor Soldier and never was! Her second/Super and third/Eternal uniforms ARE proof of that as are her brooches. She does not perform attack this in either the manga or Crystal, as she has own attacks seperate from the team. I mean, I get anime producers decided that they could change it so all five girls could work as a team.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:51 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
One of my frustrations is how few positive gay male characters they had in Sailor Moon. I love Haruka and Michiru but it seems like almost all the gay men in Sailor Moon are either villains or ambiguous stereotypes like the fashion designers in SuperS. The closest we get might be Fiore in the R movie but even then the movie still leaves the nature of Fiore's relationship with Mamoru up to interpretation, but they sure find time to throw in a cutesy joke where the girls make fun of the idea of Mamoru being gay. They had 100s of episodes of filler ins where they could have used it to explore LGBT themes more even if they were just filler in characters of the week instead of giving us the umpteenth episode of the Sailor Soldiers in their bikinis.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:04 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
One thing that sucks is that we never got an ending to the old English dub. I know Viz is redubbing it in English, but they're using the original Japanese names and it won't feel the same. It would be cool if all the voice actors from the Cloverway dub (Linda Ballantyne, etc.) come back to finish what they started with the characters Serena, Rini, Amara, Michelle and all the original English names. Since alot of them get together at conventions, what are the chances of that ever happening?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:23 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I sincerely doubt they would bring back the original dub voice actors just to dub the last season and that seems like it would be a bit rude to the new voice cast to fire them for that last season.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:57 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
I didn't mean to fire the newer voice cast. I just meant as a separate dub project.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:29 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
One of my frustrations is how few positive gay male characters they had in Sailor Moon. I love Haruka and Michiru but it seems like almost all the gay men in Sailor Moon are either villains or ambiguous stereotypes like the fashion designers in SuperS. The closest we get might be Fiore in the R movie but even then the movie still leaves the nature of Fiore's relationship with Mamoru up to interpretation, but they sure find time to throw in a cutesy joke where the girls make fun of the idea of Mamoru being gay. They had 100s of episodes of filler ins where they could have used it to explore LGBT themes more even if they were just filler in characters of the week instead of giving us the umpteenth episode of the Sailor Soldiers in their bikinis.

That's one of my frustrations as well. Gay men in the anime are, at best, portrayed stereotypically but not sinister, and at worst they're conniving predators (e.g. Zoisite and Fish Eye).

Not even Haruka and Michiru have a dignified portrayal at times. Especially in Sailor Stars, they start to feel more like caricatures and a side show act (like Toei is going, "Oooh, look! Lesbians!).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:09 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Actually I have been over this Rose granted the Break Up arc was foolish it can be explained away. Like I read one explanation that it was to get Usagi used to being without Mamoru during Stars. Also Usagi and Mamoru began to have feelings for one another even before their memories came back. They had tons of chemistry as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, the began to grow closer during that art episode and even engaged in playful flirting during the episode where they got their memories back. Plus Usagi even showed great jealousy when Mamoru was dating Rei. They teased and fought with each other but it was to hide their feelings. You see the same dynamic in tons of anime like Momoko and Yousuke in Wedding Peace and Inuyasha and Kagome in Inuyasha. Mamoru is not with Usagi just because she was Princess Serenity. During the Makaiju arc when the true identity of the Moonlight Knight was revealed he stated that he was created from Mamoru's subconscious with his desire to protect Usagi not because she was Princess Serenity. When Usagi makes a klutzy move and almost falls Mamoru laughs and says that she is such a klutz but he is her klutz and they kiss. Mamoru always tells Usagi when she is self conscious that she is perfect as she is and both have stated numerous times that they are not with each other due to destiny so if things went different he wouldn't be with say Minako because his chemistry with Usagi is matched by no one. We even see them growing closer without the aid of memories during the Makaiju arc. Also her relationship with Mamoru was clearly different then her crush on Motoki as it was deeper and passionate where as with Motoki it was just puppy love.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:59 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I don't think fans are denying there were no romantic moments between Usagi and Mamoru in the 90s anime but there just wasn't enough of them. I mean, you have 46 episodes in the first season and they only have one episode in that whole season where their relationship got any development before finding out about the Moon Princess. They could have used plenty of time during the filler in episodes to expand on it as opposed to silly episodes of Usagi trying to win a talent show or the Sailor Soldiers going to a haunted island. You also have to look at the writings of the staff who worked on the 90s anime and I think it's rather clear they had a negative bias towards Tuxedo Mask. Kunhiko Ikuhara in particularly seemed to really despise Mamoru. I read interviews with Ikuhara before where he complained about how he always wanted to kill off Tuxedo Mask because he thought he was in the way but Toei wouldn't let him, but Ikuhara in general seems to have an ideological distaste towards writing heterosexual romance, as he's said before he thought men ruined the romance. I definitely feel Usagi and Mamoru's relationship was handled much better when Junichi Sato was directing the show. But you look at all the other versions of Sailor Moon and I feel like the other versions treated Usagi and Mamoru's relationship with much more respect than the 90s anime did.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
UranusX wrote:
I didn't mean to fire the newer voice cast. I just meant as a separate dub project.

That would be so fudging awesome. :D Especially since they love their characters so much! Even DBZ's original voice actors came back to do "Kai" and "Super"...so why not?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
It would be awesome if the original dub cast could at least dub the Nehellenia arc episodes which are the best episodes of Stars anyway

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^Why strike that, it's actually true.

The rest of Sailor Stars was crap. A bad adaptation of a awful manga arc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:05 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
^ Honestly I couldn't agree more

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:01 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
I guess Stars is a hit-or-miss thing for fans, huh?

As for the series as a whole, it's mostly better than the manga to me. I admit it. (Just my opinion! I'm not the law!) I guess you could add that to the list of fan frustrations: the way that most fansーany fans of anything, not just Mooniesーtend to favor the manga over anything else. I see that a lot. Well, it's just a fact that sometimes one is better, and other times they both are equally good.

It's understandable, but keep in mind that the authors are only human. We all have seen minor inconsistencies, manga AND dub-related, lead to heated "canon wars". And uh, no fanbase is safe! :eeklez:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:48 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
DarkStarLeo wrote:
I guess Stars is a hit-or-miss thing for fans, huh?

Got that right. For me, it's a miss in both anime and manga. I hated that arc. Stars in the anime was so inconsistent, like if Earth was the last target for Galaxia, why didn't her minions know by now that true star seeds are in Sailor Senshi. Or how could Galaxia show Nehellenia visions of Usagi and her friends but not know her identity in after the Nehellenia arc. Plus I see Galaxia as a warrior, so I found it a little irritating that after killing Mamoru, she took up the role like Beryl and just sat around while her cronies did all the leg work. Not to mention the Senshi that we got to know through the series took a backseat in favor of the Starlights.

As for the manga, I just hated Galaxia in general, and all that crap she and her group put Usagi through. And what really ticked me off was how easily the Senshi (and Tuxedo Mask) were killed off after four arcs of upgrading and becoming more powerful.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:43 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: conservative
Neon Genesis wrote:
I don't think fans are denying there were no romantic moments between Usagi and Mamoru in the 90s anime but there just wasn't enough of them. I mean, you have 46 episodes in the first season and they only have one episode in that whole season where their relationship got any development before finding out about the Moon Princess. They could have used plenty of time during the filler in episodes to expand on it as opposed to silly episodes of Usagi trying to win a talent show or the Sailor Soldiers going to a haunted island. You also have to look at the writings of the staff who worked on the 90s anime and I think it's rather clear they had a negative bias towards Tuxedo Mask. Kunhiko Ikuhara in particularly seemed to really despise Mamoru. I read interviews with Ikuhara before where he complained about how he always wanted to kill off Tuxedo Mask because he thought he was in the way but Toei wouldn't let him, but Ikuhara in general seems to have an ideological distaste towards writing heterosexual romance, as he's said before he thought men ruined the romance. I definitely feel Usagi and Mamoru's relationship was handled much better when Junichi Sato was directing the show. But you look at all the other versions of Sailor Moon and I feel like the other versions treated Usagi and Mamoru's relationship with much more respect than the 90s anime did.

This the point,but to be fair Ikuhura didn't hated Mamoru.He just thought that there was so many magical girl anime that had romance as the main thing. He thought magical girl anime need other things to be about. Not saying I disagree,but thwe way he handel it was wrong. I think its also ironic that he made The Reveloutional Girl Utena about romance. (Even though its not a magical girl series)Also it ccan be noted in the manga Utena was not in relationship with Anty.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next