Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Why is Viz so slow at releasing things?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:05 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
You do all realize that the English dub of viz of the Sailor Moon R movie is coming to DVD and Bluray on April 18th right? Is it pathetic that I should except that new information will come from Viz after April 18th saying when the fourth season of Crystal will be out, when part 2 of S is coming on DVD and bluray, and when the dub third season of Crystal will be online to stream. Am I holding my breath for to much just to get disappointed?

Post subject: Re: Why is Viz so slow at releasing things?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:33 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membership
Swan Cat wrote:
You do all realize that the English dub of viz of the Sailor Moon R movie is coming to DVD and Bluray on April 18th right? Is it pathetic that I should except that new information will come from Viz after April 18th saying when the fourth season of Crystal will be out, when part 2 of S is coming on DVD and bluray, and when the dub third season of Crystal will be online to stream. Am I holding my breath for to much just to get disappointed?

I'm sorry but your sentence is too incoherent to understand.

And besides Sailor Moon R has just finished showing in theatres. Just have patience.

Honestly in my childhood we had to wait a WHOLE year for a VHS release even for a Disney Movie.

Lion King- released in theatres on June 15th 1994, the VHS release was on March 3rd 1995.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:09 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
1. Viz isn't responsible for releasing Crystal season 4's premiere date, TOEI is.
2. They already said S part 2 is coming this spring, before summer.
3. They're not going to announce Crystal season 3's dub when season 2's set is still fresh out the oven.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:36 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Viz is also working on other anime releases at the same time as Sailor Moon and the voice actors also have other anime shows they act in at the same time. So Viz has to pace things out so they're not overworked. I think the R movie is actually coming out at a pretty fast pace. Compared to how we're having to wait until October for the home video release of Your Name from Funimation, waiting one more month isn't too big of a wait to me. If it avoids having any majo disc errors like we had with R part 2, I'd much rather take their time and keep giving us a high quality dub than put it out rushed, given all the problems the Viz release already has.