Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:40 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
Posts: 1339
Gender: female
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

not to mention Usagi and Mamoru were hinted to have had sex in both the manga and in crystal without even going on one date (Mamoru either has darn good game or it means Usagi is really easy :blue: )

another stereotype is the girls outfits, it makes it seem like girls are supposed to wear skirts all the time (which I don't mind I do love a
actually in the manga Mamoru and Usagi were actually seen naked in bed together hence the implied sex lol

Yah at the end off the manga at the epilogue in the future :keke: Or doy mean that art in sailor moon stories volume two


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:47 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 25335
Location: with my darling Usako on the beach
Gender: Male
Other: Summertime Senshi
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
actually in the manga Mamoru and Usagi were actually seen naked in bed together hence the implied sex lol

unfortunate but true :|

but then again I don't have feelings for manga Usagi P-: for the manga I'm all about Minako :minako: :love:


Attachments:
183821_196269583733878_2784633_n.jpg
183821_196269583733878_2784633_n.jpg [ 25.67 KiB | Viewed 1531 times ]

_________________
Image
R o s e X U s a k o A l w a y s . 
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:11 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 10962
Location: Embelyon
SailorLinda1 wrote:
...but I personally have come across literally hundreds of SM fans in my life and the vast majority of the fans...

Personally, I'm an Arch Demiurge of seventeen Galactic Unions, and from my infinite personal experience of communicating with millions of intelligent species I can confirm that overwhelming majority of Sailor Moon are, in fact, three-horned wombats from planet X8564. When we refuse to accept reality and facts, and substitute them with unsourced claims from "our personal experience" we can claim whatever we want, right?

Neon Genesis wrote:
We're merely pointing out you have too small of a sample size to extrapolate that data to the larger public.

I have addressed that issue above already by pointing out that every poll inevitably have a sampling error. Which doesn't make it false in any way - until and unless proven so. To prove polls or statistics to be false one would have to provide more accurate statistics and more accurate poll results (if there are any), not unsourced "from my personal experience" claims.

_________________
Image
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... shoujocity
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoujo- ... 1128360282


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:10 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Oct 12, 2016
Posts: 353
Location: planet of water
Gender: female
Maraviollantes wrote:
SailorLinda1 wrote:
...but I personally have come across literally hundreds of SM fans in my life and the vast majority of the fans...

Personally, I'm an Arch Demiurge of seventeen Galactic Unions, and from my infinite personal experience of communicating with millions of intelligent species I can confirm that overwhelming majority of Sailor Moon are, in fact, three-horned wombats from planet X8564. When we refuse to accept reality and facts, and substitute them with unsourced claims from "our personal experience" we can claim whatever we want, right?

Neon Genesis wrote:
We're merely pointing out you have too small of a sample size to extrapolate that data to the larger public.

I have addressed that issue above already by pointing out that every poll inevitably have a sampling error. Which doesn't make it false in any way - until and unless proven so. To prove polls or statistics to be false one would have to provide more accurate statistics and more accurate poll results (if there are any), not unsourced "from my personal experience" claims.


And the vast majority of the world's population are LGBT right? According to your pathetic logic, we should just take every poll as if it's "accurate" even if the results are only just based on a measly 20 or 80 people in a world full of billions of people, sure how "reliable" that is LOL.

You may argue that I don't have any concrete proof to contradict the results of that pathetic poll, but guess what, you have no concrete proof that the results of that poll are accurate either. There may not be a poll or survey conducted yet for the demographics of the SM fandom that has a much larger number of voters or participants, but even a 10 year old child would understand that 80 people do NOT represent a fandom full of thousands (maybe even millions) of people.
If you are so convinced that the results from that poll are an "accurate" representation of the SM fandom, then why don't you go find an actual reliable or creditable poll or survey for the SM fandom demographic that has at least 100,000 votes, 80 votes is pathetic and it means absolutely nothing and shouldn't even be taken seriously. Even 100,000 votes wouldn't be enough, because the SM fandom is even bigger than that, much bigger. But at least it would give us a much clearer idea than a measly 80 votes.
Even you admitted that every poll has a sampling error so how can you be so sure that the results from that poll are accurate and is to be believed?

The reality is, we would never be sure about the specific demographics of the SM fandom unless every single SM fan living on this planet has been surveyed in 1 big massive poll, and there's literally hundreds of thousands of SM fans out there. Sampling polls only give us a rough idea or estimate of a certain portion of the fandom, but they're never completely accurate or reliable. The problem with that poll is that it's just too small and insignificant, it has so few votes, it doesn't even come close to having enough votes to make it even remotely reliable or creditable. I just can't take that poll seriously at all, and it shouldn't be taken seriously, 80 votes is just not enough, not even close, it's much too insufficient.
I think it's pathetic to use such an insignificant poll to judge an entire fandom, the results are absolutely unreliable because it's just a measly poll with just 80 votes. Find me another poll with about 100,000 votes that has the same or similar results, THEN I might give it more credit.
And I know the results are unreliable because like I said, I have seen much more female SM fans than male ones even despite the fact that the poll states the majority of the voters in that stupid poll are male. And I don't care if you believe me or not, whether you want to believe me or not that's your own business, I'm just sharing my own experiences and observations. You can believe whatever you want, but I know better and I'm not that stupid enough to use such a measly poll with just 80 votes to judge an entire fandom full of thousands of fans. If that's what you want to do then go ahead, but I'm smart enough to know better than that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:13 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40562
Gender: Male
Maraviollantes wrote:
SailorLinda1 wrote:
...but I personally have come across literally hundreds of SM fans in my life and the vast majority of the fans...

Personally, I'm an Arch Demiurge of seventeen Galactic Unions, and from my infinite personal experience of communicating with millions of intelligent species I can confirm that overwhelming majority of Sailor Moon are, in fact, three-horned wombats from planet X8564. When we refuse to accept reality and facts, and substitute them with unsourced claims from "our personal experience" we can claim whatever we want, right?

BTW, personal experience is, in a sense, also a (kinda) sampling - in fact, all living beings w/ various levels of intelligence could be seen as processors of statistical data, or "stats machines." lol

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:19 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 10962
Location: Embelyon
SailorLinda1 wrote:
The problem with that poll is that it's just too small and insignificant, it has so few votes, it doesn't even come close to having enough votes to make it even remotely reliable or creditable. I just can't take that poll seriously at all, and it shouldn't be taken seriously, 80 votes is just not enough, not even close, it's much too insufficient.

SailorLinda1 wrote:
And I know the results are unreliable because like I said, I have seen...

Insufficient for what? To have more weight and credibility than a personal unsourced opinion of one person? Quite sufficient, actually. For somebody who talks so much about reliability and significance you have some extraordinary problems with logic - according to you, 80 votes is "not enough" to make any conclusions and statistics, but your personal 1 vote is "enough" to dismiss those 80 and make any arbitrary conclusions you want. So much for all your arguments about "reliability and significance". :ohdear:

SailorLinda1 wrote:
Find me another poll with about 100,000 votes that has the same or similar results, THEN I might give it more credit.

100K people should voice their opinion so that you (maybe) will consider changing yours? And if that will be only 99K people and not 100K, your personal 1 vote will still have more reliability and credit to override those 99K votes, apparently. Let's talk more about reliability and significance.

_________________
Image
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... shoujocity
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoujo- ... 1128360282


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1516
Maraviollantes wrote:
I have addressed that issue above already by pointing out that every poll inevitably have a sampling error. Which doesn't make it false in any way - until and unless proven so. To prove polls or statistics to be false one would have to provide more accurate statistics and more accurate poll results (if there are any), not unsourced "from my personal experience" claims.
Why do you think we're trying to "prove" your poll is false? No one is saying your poll is false. Your poll is only saying the majority of users at this particular website are LGBTQ, which is a true statement for this site only, but not that the majority of Sailor Moon fandom is, unless you believe the majority of Sailor Moon fans have been to this site which is an unproven assumption. Even assuming your argument is true, the point still stands regardless that just because a large portion of Sailor Moon fans may be LGBTQ does not mean all male Sailor Moon fans are gay which is the point that was being addressed earlier in the thread. Even your own poll disproves your argument, since right now it actually shows the majority of fans at this site are straight and male at 24% and male and gay is in second place now at 21%. So are you now going to argue the majority of Sailor Moon fandom is not even women but straight men because your poll currently says so?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:02 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1516
in any case, speaking as an actual gay male Sailor Moon fan, if you're trying to argue we gay fans only like Sailor Moon because of our sexual orientation and not because we enjoy the story and characters or the artwork and music, you are falling back on an outdated stereotype that all gay men are feminine and into girly things because we are gay and that is frankly an offensive stereotype and I would request you to stop it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:17 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 10962
Location: Embelyon
Neon Genesis wrote:
just because a large portion of Sailor Moon fans may be LGBTQ does not mean all male Sailor Moon fans are gay which is the point that was being addressed earlier in the thread.

I never claimed all male fans are gay, care to quote me? I said exactly this: "Actually, majority of BSSM fans are gay/bisexual", since that's what the poll was consistently showing over many years, and that's the most accurate data source on the matter we currently have.

Neon Genesis wrote:
in any case, speaking as an actual gay male Sailor Moon fan, if you're trying to argue we gay fans only like Sailor Moon because of our sexual orientation and not because we enjoy the story and characters or the artwork and music, you are falling back on an outdated stereotype that all gay men are feminine and into girly things because we are gay and that is frankly an offensive stereotype and I would request you to stop it.

And I would request you to stop putting words I never said into my mouth and then making claims about me based on your own assumptions. :unsure:

_________________
Image
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... shoujocity
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoujo- ... 1128360282


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:55 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Oct 12, 2016
Posts: 353
Location: planet of water
Gender: female
Maraviollantes wrote:
Insufficient for what? To have more weight and credibility than a personal unsourced opinion of one person? Quite sufficient, actually. For somebody who talks so much about reliability and significance you have some extraordinary problems with logic - according to you, 80 votes is "not enough" to make any conclusions and statistics, but your personal 1 vote is "enough" to dismiss those 80 and make any arbitrary conclusions you want. So much for all your arguments about "reliability and significance". :ohdear:


Ok fine, you want some proof to contradict your stupid poll? I managed to find this survey posted on a Japanese site that has 780 participants, MUCH more people than the measly 80 people from your pathetic poll:
https://woman.mynavi.jp/article/130707-013/

According to that article, there was a survey conducted in 2013 by the Japanese site MyNavi, they asked 780 random SM fans in Japan about who their favourite Sailor Senshi is. Now, according to your stupid logic, if you believe the results of your stupid poll, "most" SM fans should be "male" because that's what it states in your pathetic poll, right? Well, out of the 780 SM fans who were surveyed by MyNavi, a whopping 419 of them are actually female, meaning MOST of the SM fans who participated in that SM survey are actually female! This automatically renders your stupid poll irrelevant! Just the fact that this particular survey had 780 participants, compared to the measly 80 votes in your stupid poll, this automatically makes that survey MUCH MORE reliable and credible and accurate than your pathetic poll :tongue: :tongue:
So, contrary to the results of your stupid poll, there's actually MORE female SM fans according to that much more reliable survey, so I was right! :-P

You want anymore proof?

_________________
Image


Last edited by SailorLinda1 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1516
Maraviollantes wrote:
And I would request you to stop putting words I never said into my mouth and then making claims about me based on your own assumptions. :unsure:
You're still making a stereotypical judgment of automatically associating gay males with femininity but heaven forbid you ever admit you were wrong about something. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 10962
Location: Embelyon
SailorLinda1 wrote:
...they asked 780 random SM fans in Japan about who their favourite Sailor Senshi is.

...this automatically makes that survey MUCH MORE reliable and credible and accurate than your pathetic poll...

Which makes it more reliable and credible on "favourite Sailor Senshi" (compared to some other "favorite senshi" poll, I guess) statistical data in Japan, since that's what the poll was about.

SailorLinda1 wrote:
You want anymore proof?

Yes, please. Maybe next you'll find statistical data about how often BSSM fans in Norway take showers, or something else equally "relevant" to making judgement on sexual orientation of people. Any statistical data is fine as long as we don't ever ask people directly what their sexual orientation is. Because it would be too random and unreliable, right?

_________________
Image
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... shoujocity
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoujo- ... 1128360282


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Oct 12, 2016
Posts: 353
Location: planet of water
Gender: female
Maraviollantes wrote:
SailorLinda1 wrote:
...they asked 780 random SM fans in Japan about who their favourite Sailor Senshi is.

...this automatically makes that survey MUCH MORE reliable and credible and accurate than your pathetic poll...

Which makes it more reliable and credible on "favourite Sailor Senshi" (compared to some other "favorite senshi" poll, I guess) statistical data in Japan, since that's what the poll was about.


LOL did you forget or simply overlooked the fact that they surveyed MORE female fans than male ones? That implies that there's MORE female SM fans than male ones, and that in turn directly contradicts the results of your pathetic poll. Because according to your measly poll that only has 80 or so votes, the majority of the voters who voted in your poll are male, and if you believe the results of your poll, then "most" SM fans should be male, but there's actually MORE female fans who participated in that much more reliable survey which had 780 votes.

Yes, the subject of that survey was asking fans which Senshi was their favourite, BUT look at the actual demographics of the fans who were surveyed, there were MORE female fans than male ones, and THAT is the contradicting factor to your measly poll. I have already given you reliable evidence to contradict the results of your stupid poll, at least contradicting the gender demographics of your poll, yet you still refuse to admit the obvious. What more do you want?

Seriously, you seem like one of those people who only wants to believe whatever they want to believe even when there's reliable evidence that contradicts their stupid theories. I bet you are one of those people who still believe Pluto is a "main planet" even though it is now officially classified as a 'dwarf planet'.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:00 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 10962
Location: Embelyon
SailorLinda1 wrote:
I have already given you reliable evidence to contradict the results of your stupid poll, at least contradicting the gender demographics of your poll, yet you still refuse to admit the obvious.

"At least" is the main keyword here. Your argument belongs to a different and unrelated discussion about gender demographics, if by some reason you want to argue about that.

SailorLinda1 wrote:
, you seem like one of those people who only wants to believe whatever they want to believe even when there's reliable evidence that contradicts their stupid theories.

I have no theories of any kind on the matter, actually. I'm referencing simple and direct statistical data everybody can see with their own eyes.

_________________
Image
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... shoujocity
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoujo- ... 1128360282


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:47 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40562
Gender: Male
Maraviollantes wrote:
SailorLinda1 wrote:
I have already given you reliable evidence to contradict the results of your stupid poll, at least contradicting the gender demographics of your poll, yet you still refuse to admit the obvious.

"At least" is the main keyword here. Your argument belongs to a different and unrelated discussion about gender demographics, if by some reason you want to argue about that.

And I thought the main keywords in that post are "pathetic" & "stupid" - guess my reading comprehension is pretty bad, especially for lengthy posts. :o

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Oct 12, 2016
Posts: 353
Location: planet of water
Gender: female
Maraviollantes wrote:
SailorLinda1 wrote:
I have already given you reliable evidence to contradict the results of your stupid poll, at least contradicting the gender demographics of your poll, yet you still refuse to admit the obvious.

"At least" is the main keyword here. Your argument belongs to a different and unrelated discussion about gender demographics, if by some reason you want to argue about that.

SailorLinda1 wrote:
, you seem like one of those people who only wants to believe whatever they want to believe even when there's reliable evidence that contradicts their stupid theories.

I have no theories of any kind on the matter, actually. I'm referencing simple and direct statistical data everybody can see with their own eyes.


the actual subject of those polls/surveys aside, that much more reliable survey has already proven that the results of your measly poll is unreliable and incorrect, even when it's only contradicting the gender demographics, but just by contradicting that one important aspect is enough to render the results of your poll unreliable.

The problem with you is that you seem to take the results of your stupid poll as "facts" or as an "accurate" representation of the entire SM fandom in general, but my point is that I have given you reliable evidence that contradicts the results of your poll, and proves that the gender demographic of your poll is unreliable and even incorrect. If you truly want to consider the results of your poll as any representation of the whole SM fandom, then the gender demographic should be taken into account also, which means that if you REALLY believe the results of your measly poll, then you should also believe that "most" SM fans should be male, because that is what's indicated in the results of your poll. My point here is that I have given you a much more reliable evidence that contradicts this theory.
Furthermore, according to the results of your measly poll, most of the voters are either male homosexuals or bi or trans people, even though the subject of that survey I posted is not about the sexuality of the SM fans, but the fact that there were MORE female fans who participated in that much more reliable survey also contradicts the sexual demographics of your poll. Because contrary to the demographic results of your poll, the vast majority of the participants in the survey are female, NOT male, let alone male homosexuals or other male LGBT people.

Ergo, whether it's the gender demographics or sexual demographics, the results of that more reliable survey I posted renders your measly poll redundant and unreliable on both aspects.
Please study the results from both the survey and your poll more carefully and consider all aspects, don't just look at the subjects of the poll & survey alone.

Bottom line is that the results of your poll is only a small sample representation of the members of THIS forum in particular, but NOT the entire SM fandom in general.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:48 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Mar 14, 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Pizda lepa materina
Gender: Male Drogeras
Other: Balkanski ZUN
Hmm...
A few peeps told me that sometimes it hurts to listen to the main character and that the series in general is repetitive as ****.

_________________
U ime prokletog Meseca, jebаću ti sve redom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Nov 28, 2006
Posts: 74
Location: RaiderNation
I get stereotyped has a perv cause I'm an old straight male, it bugs me that people think I can't be into SailorMoon for other reasons.
I actually got into it because I was studying some Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as part of a martial art and the 5 senshi corresponded to the five element is TCM.
Another aspect of the show I found appealing is Usagi's fearless heart, I'm quite jealous of her ability to love with out reservation.

I feel fairly confident that the majority of Sailor Moon fans on this planet are Asian females, remember the show is known internationally, I doubt there is a corner of the globe (what an expression) where she is not known.

I also find he humorous one guy calling another guys pole pathetic. rimshot


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stereotyping the series
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:48 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4213
Well I am an effeminate transwoman so I guess I fit a stereotype of who would like the series but over all I have seen people of all demographics who like the series and some demographics that it makes no sense for them to like it a la the usually anti LGBT religious folks. All though they seem to be a minority but I have encountered them in some cases even on this forum.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 9 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator