* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: If the Inner Senshi were killed like the manga -ANIME STARS
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:30 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
In the anime the Inner Senshi are killed right before Sailor Moon's eyes by Sailor Galaxia. However, in the manga Jupiter and Mercury were killed by Sailor Aluminium Seiren while Mars and Venus are killed by Sailor Galaxia after Sailor Lead Crow dies.

If we count the filler and all but the only difference is that the Inner Senshi are killed just like how they are in the manga would it have created a more emotional impact to the reader and to Sailor Moon? Will it change the tone of the Stars season?

What are your thoughts?

Post subject: Re: If the Inner Senshi were killed like the manga -ANIME STARS
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:51 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I mean it probably would be less emotional than the 90's anime because they aren't being murdered right in front of her, but it would probably still affect her since either way her friends are being killed.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:29 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Cat
I think the manga would be more shocking. It's hot on the heels of the Dream arc where Moon and Endy are officially acknowledged as the official rulers of the future. Everything looks bright, then for the first time two of Moon's closest friends are murdered. Then she gets the bait and switch of "saving" Mars and Venus only for them to go poof just before their hands touch.

The Inners dying in Stars is sad but they have come back before. It was also their choice to die in protecting the Starlights.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:07 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I always thought having the Inners go out so early was such a huge mistake especially with it being the end of the series.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
Hated how they went out in Stars anime. Wish it was the Starlight's the got murked instead.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:57 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
Hated how they went out in Stars anime. Wish it was the Starlight's the got murked instead.

I never really liked the Starlights much and frankly I don't really care about them, so it always pissed me off how the Senshis died in Stars, I wish the Starlights had died instead.