Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Share your favorite crack pairings!
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:15 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sabrblade I don't think that Professor Tomoe is too old for Setsuna. For one age means nothing in relationships and in reality Setsuna would probably be much older then him as I believe it was implied in the 90s anime that she did not die during the battle of the Silver Millennium so we have no idea of how actually old she is. That being said I do think that Haruna could fit pretty well with Professor Tomoe given that they are both educators and I think that Haruna would definitely bring some cheer in their lives.

Speaking of an unusual Professor Tomoe fan pairing I actually read one post on the Sailor Moon head canons thread that said that they liked to pair Professor Tomoe with Petz. They mentioned how they both lost someone they loved and how they could have grown to love one another and how the other Ayakashi Sisters could all be aunts to Hotaru.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:08 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sabrblade I don't think that Professor Tomoe is too old for Setsuna. For one age means nothing in relationships
Please don't. It is not fair for you to pass your opinions as facts onto others who have a different opinion than yours.

It is common practice for people to want to court other people who are either within or close to the same generation as themselves. Setsuna's physically young enough to be like a daughter of the prof. If you don't find that to be the least bit icky, fine, who am I judge? All I ask is you respect my opinion and not try to change it. :thumbsup:

MariaTenebre wrote:
and in reality Setsuna would probably be much older then him as I believe it was implied in the 90s anime that she did not die during the battle of the Silver Millennium so we have no idea of how actually old she is.
That doesn't mean she's mentally several eons old. Chibiusa's over 900 yet she certainly isn't that mature. Both of them behave in accordance to their bodies' physical growth ages rather than their chronological ages.

MariaTenebre wrote:
That being said I do think that Haruna could fit pretty well with Professor Tomoe given that they are both educators and I think that Haruna would definitely bring some cheer in their lives.
You know what else is funny about this pairing? It just hit me that Haruna once went out with a guy whose name rhymes with that of the professor. In the detention episode of the Makaiju arc, Haruna went out with a guy named "Kouichi", one letter off from "Souichi". :P

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:10 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Sabrblade wrote:

Like, I think the basest example of this would be "If Usagi and Mamoru were to ultimately not be together (Chibiusa/Crystal Tokyo be darned), Mamoru could still have Setsuna to be with him."

now this I can support :o P-:

Attachments:
Lupin laugh.gif
Lupin laugh.gif [ 558 KiB | Viewed 1268 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Prince Rose wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Like, I think the basest example of this would be "If Usagi and Mamoru were to ultimately not be together (Chibiusa/Crystal Tokyo be darned), Mamoru could still have Setsuna to be with him."

now this I can support :o P-:
That's "crack pairings" for ya. :-P

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:06 am 
Stella
Stella
Sabrblade wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sabrblade I don't think that Professor Tomoe is too old for Setsuna. For one age means nothing in relationships
Please don't. It is not fair for you to pass your opinions as facts onto others who have a different opinion than yours.

It is common practice for people to want to court other people who are either within or close to the same generation as themselves. Setsuna's physically young enough to be like a daughter of the prof. If you don't find that to be the least bit icky, fine, who am I judge? All I ask is you respect my opinion and not try to change it. :thumbsup:

MariaTenebre wrote:
and in reality Setsuna would probably be much older then him as I believe it was implied in the 90s anime that she did not die during the battle of the Silver Millennium so we have no idea of how actually old she is.
That doesn't mean she's mentally several eons old. Chibiusa's over 900 yet she certainly isn't that mature. Both of them behave in accordance to their bodies' physical growth ages rather than their chronological ages.

MariaTenebre wrote:
That being said I do think that Haruna could fit pretty well with Professor Tomoe given that they are both educators and I think that Haruna would definitely bring some cheer in their lives.
You know what else is funny about this pairing? It just hit me that Haruna once went out with a guy whose name rhymes with that of the professor. In the detention episode of the Makaiju arc, Haruna went out with a guy named "Kouichi", one letter off from "Souichi". :P

I am not passing my opinion as fact I am just stating my opinion. Further more the comparison with Chibiusa doesn't really hold water. Chibiusa has the mind and body of a young child. Setsuna has the mind and body of a young adult. Young but still very much an adult I mean she is in college on the show and in Sailor Stars in the manga even works as a nurse in Chibiusa and Hotaru's school so she is not a child or teen.

Also while Setsuna is young physically she definitely seems like an old soul. She is very mature and refined it doesn't seem like in the case of Chibiusa that her mental state was kept to her age she is basically an adult immortal which is very different from Chibiusa being a child immortal. To me she definitely seems like one of those very wise, ancient but eternally young immortal type of character but again that is just my opinion.

Also it is funny about Haruna dating a guy name Kouichi it does rhyme with Souichi.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:36 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
MariaTenebre wrote:
Further more the comparison with Chibiusa doesn't really hold water. Chibiusa has the mind and body of a young child. Setsuna has the mind and body of a young adult.
My point is that while they are both several centuries old neither of them act like they're several centuries old. Instead, they both behave in accordance to their respective bodies' physical ages (a grade school child for Chibiusa's case, and a blossoming young adult for Setsuna's case).

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:37 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Ami :love: Luna , cause they're very alike, color wise.
Minako :love: Zirconia , cause I like the contrast between the young, naive vigilante, and the experienced, villanous mature woman.
Usagi :love: Wiseman , cause they'd have cute babies IMO.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:09 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: The Lone Queen
C-17 wrote:
Minako :love: Zirconia , cause I like the contrast between the young, naive vigilante, and the experienced, villanous mature woman.

Ami x Luna is really cute! :love:
They do look aesthetically pleasing, too.

I legit have no words for Minako x Zirconia. XD But I do find it interesting! I guess it's because I really don't know too much about Zirconia at all. I often forget she exists. D:

I used to ship Usagi x Wiseman, too! :D (And Wiseman x Black Lady), but I ended up drifting away from it because I was pretty much the only one interested.

~~~~
Adding more to my ships list:

Esmaraude x CereCere. (Crystal Tokyo era). I can totally see them hanging out at pompous posh cafes, judging everyone and laughing obnoxiously about it.

Also entertaining the thought of Fisheye x Umino. :mischief:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:15 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
C-17 wrote:

still a better love story than her x Chiba P-:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:24 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Prince Rose wrote:
C-17 wrote:

still a better love story than her x Chiba P-:

For real. :P

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
I got another one, Minako x Zoisite!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:53 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Zoisite x Fisheye P-:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:13 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Prince Rose wrote:
Zoisite x Fisheye P-:

They both bottom though, I don't think this would work out. :blush:

I didn't think I shipped any crack pairings until I read Mamo x Fisheye earlier. :innocent:

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:01 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
I read a fanfic that had me shipping Serenity x the Shitennou (along with Endymion).

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:28 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
Does anyone remember how :ami: kinda flirted with Shingo? Or when she met that old British guy Edward?

I mean, she might be the most mature of the gang in these things, but still, that's a little creepy, isn't it?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:07 am 
Stella
Stella
C-17 wrote:

Good lord these are probably the crackiest crack pairings I have ever seen in my life! LOL!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:34 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
MariaTenebre wrote:
C-17 wrote:

Good lord these are probably the crackiest crack pairings I have ever seen in my life! LOL!
I'll see your claim on those three and raise you one Diana X Pharaoh 90. :googly:

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:37 am 
Stella
Stella
Sabrblade wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
C-17 wrote:

I'll see your claim on those three and raise you one Diana X Pharaoh 90. :googly:

Oh lord I could just imagine a fan doing some tentacle rape nonsense with this. :sick:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:39 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
^^^sadly i agree but i think you should leave it at that or we should take it to the hentai section :mischief:

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:49 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Oh lord I could just imagine a fan doing some tentacle rape nonsense with this. :sick:
Unless one goes with the manga/Crystal version that was more just a swirling mass of black death with no questionable limbs. :wink:

Worse still: Diana X The Chaos :P

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:48 am 
Stella
Stella
Sabrblade wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Unless one goes with the manga/Crystal version that was more just a swirling mass of black death with no questionable limbs. :wink:

Worse still: Diana X The Chaos :P

Well that would be yuri as I always considered Chaos to be feminine as her incarnation as Sailor Chaos is female and plus Chaos in Hellenic religion was feminine as well. I would love to see more art of Sailor Chaos and I hope that when Crystal finally covers the Stars arc that we get a colored picture of Sailor Chaos. I hope as well that she has the same color scheme as Chaos Galaxia in the 90s anime because I always thought that was Chaos's coloring imposed on Sailor Galaxia when she fully possessed her. Plus the whole black outfit with the pale skin and the blood red hair just screams evil and would be the perfect antithesis to Sailor Cosmos.

And why Diana do you have some kind of thing for her being ravaged by eldritch abominations? LOL!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Prince Rose wrote:
Zoisite x Fisheye P-:

A truly gender fluid, heteronormative defiant couple, Haruka and Michiru could never :clap:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:52 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Tiger's Eye x Diana. :-P

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:04 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membership
Other: PK Starstorm!
Chiba and his No.1 fanboy, Azanuma :evillaugh:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:11 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
MariaTenebre wrote:
And why Diana do you have some kind of thing for her being ravaged by eldritch abominations? LOL!
Just trying to think of the cutest, most innocent character to make for the worst pairings. :evillaugh:

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:59 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Sabrblade wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
Just trying to think of the cutest, most innocent character to make for the worst pairings. :evillaugh:

They already did that when Usagi went with chiba P-:

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:12 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
I love all these pairings that people keep coming up with! :love: XD

~~
More I've thought of:

Elza Grey x Sonoko Ijuuin
Hotaru x Diana
Sakiko x Lilica

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:21 pm 
Stella
Stella
kikyo hino wrote:
Tiger's Eye x Diana. :-P

You know I know someone who ships them together. There was this person I know who did a future Chibiusa as Neo Sailor Moon with the Sailor Quartet as her Sailor Guardians and she had that Tiger's Eye after he turned good in SuperS became Vesves's guardian animal and had a romance with Diana. In my fanfic I actually paired Tiger's Eye with Vesves herself.

Prince Rose wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

They already did that when Usagi went with chiba P-:

LOL! You know you wrong for that!

Speaking of a crack pairing I have seen some people pair Seiya with Chibiusa or Kousagi. I guess since Usagi wasn't interested in him he would go for her daughters. I don't like him with Chibiusa as she belongs with Helios but I could support him with Kousagi.

Speaking of this pairing there was this flash game that was going to be made and I don't know if it would ever be finished but it was a dating SIM where you would play as a teenage Chibiusa who is the new Sailor Moon and in the game you had a selection of different people you could romance. You could pick Helios, Perle, Hotaru, Diana or Seiya to be your romance.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
For another Diana ship how about her with Tin Nyanko? Or a three way with Tiger's Eye lol.

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:15 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
As you can tell by my new avatar, I am currently shipping Esmeraud and Michiru hard based on Naoko's note in the Materials Collection that Michiru is like a calmer, gentler Esmeraud. Since reading that, I can't help but think about what it would be like if those two ever crossed paths, and honestly, I think they'd be a way more interesting pairing than :mihiru: and :haruka: :lol: