Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Share your favorite crack pairings!
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: The Lone Queen
Exactly what it says on the tin, this is a thread to share and discuss your favorite crack pairings in Sailor Moon.

Quote:
crack pairing
- A romantic pairing (whether it be from a video game, movie, book, etc) that is completely implausible and/or bizarre, but people support it anyway, for laughs or otherwise.

I have a few that I ship, but my #1 favorite is Peruru x Hotaru, thanks to SailorKikyuu, then after falling in love with the pair, I discovered that an author on fanfiction.net loved the ship as well. :love:

Spoiler: show
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5883605/1/Simple-Feelings
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6065753/1/Simple-Love

My love for this pair grew so much that I even made fankids for them (even though I've only drawn the eldest.

http://fav.me/db5socl
http://fav.me/db50oq7

So, let's chat! Do you have a favorite crack pairing?
If not, why?
Do you have any that you're interested in, but haven't put too much thought in?

Also, sorry if this thread has been done before! I looked through the past 6 pages to see, but didn't find any, so I made this one.

Post subject: Re: Share your favorite crack pairings!
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Ahhh! So glad you made this topic, hehe~~

As you know I'm currently crazy about Kaitou Ace x Kousagi. :love: :love: :love:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:31 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Actually I like Perle and Hotaru as well I think they would make a great pairing. I always thought it would be cool if Chibiusa and Perle could meet again but of course they could not be together as Chibiusa loves Helios so instead he and Hotaru grow close and become a couple.

A rare pairing I ship is Fiore and Damask aka one of the Grimm family from the Sera Myu. I pictured that Fiore along with Al, En and the Makaiju settle on Grimm and eventually Fiore is romanced by Damask.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:48 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
SailorKikyuu wrote:
Ahhh! So glad you made this topic, hehe~~

As you know I'm currently crazy about Kaitou Ace x Kousagi. :love: :love: :love:

^^^^ Aaaah same! :love:
Then again, you already knew that, haha. :o

MariaTenebre wrote:
Actually I like Perle and Hotaru as well I think they would make a great pairing. I always thought it would be cool if Chibiusa and Perle could meet again but of course they could not be together as Chibiusa loves Helios so instead he and Hotaru grow close and become a couple.

A rare pairing I ship is Fiore and Damask aka one of the Grimm family from the Sera Myu. I pictured that Fiore along with Al, En and the Makaiju settle on Grimm and eventually Fiore is romanced by Damask.

My thoughts, exactly. They'd both bond over their affection for Chibiusa as well.

&& Oooh, that one is very interesting! *o* :love:
Mistress Labyrinth is one of the only older musicals that I haven't seen yet, so I can't comment on Damask's personality, but just by appearance alone, and your description, I'm already interested!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 pm 
inactive

Might still play with it later so make Ace look softer but alsflfsh. :love: lol

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
It looks amazing! :love:

~~~

Since double posting isn't allowed, I go ahead and list a few more of my crack ships here.

Along with the two already mentioned, I also like:

Reborn!Demande x Older!Chibiusa
Taiki x Setsuna
Naru x Minako
Ryo x Redeemed!Viluy
Diana x Anshar (I have a fankid for this one as well)
http://file.toyhou.se/images/968905_qsTUr3Jr5JqvAba.png

Prolly some more, too, but I can't think of them all right now. :ohmy:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Mine is a crossover one: Sailor Venus x Broly.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:34 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
lord Martiya wrote:

That one's pretty cool! When I was younger, I used to be a huge fan of Trunks x Minako. Same with Piccolo x Pluto, Raditz x Rei, and I entertained the thought of Frieza x Saturn.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I think this is a crack pairing (though not as big as others):

Hotaru x Shingo

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:54 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
I love Rei x Yamato (AKA Matt from Digimon) along w/ Usagi x Taichi. They are crossover pairs.

EDIT: I also love Ami/Rei and Makoto/Minako.

Last edited by FloraKiraraHime on Sat May 20, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Crystal kind of made me crack ship Rei and Eudial, as well as Ami and Viluy.

Its = Possessive. It's = Contraction of "it is."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: gotta go fast
90s Usagi x Rei
Mako X Ami
Hotaru x Chibiusa
Minako x Rei (manga)
Setsuna X Chiba
Rei x Koan
Fisheye x Chiba :googly:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!

^^^that one is mine XD and yes i am a huge Madonna fan :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:39 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hotaru x Trunks. I still have the fanart I drew years ago.

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:43 am 
Stella
Stella
Funny thing that you mention Anshar and Diana as a couple. Speaking on the Grimm family I actually pair Anshar with Moss who in my fanfiction becomes Sailor Grimm. I actually did a 90s anime themed Sailor Moon Another Story fanfiction except I made it more canon and I included the Grimm family and Chibiusa and Hotaru became friends with Moss and Alba. I even made the Rose Crystal to be Sailor Grimm's Sailor Crystal.

One pairing that I did that many find unusual is I actually paired in my series Neo Sailor Moon which focuses on Chibiusa as the new Sailor Moon. I paired Vesves/Sailor Vesta with Tiger's Eye whom after the Amazon Trio were redeemed and sent to Elysion I had that they return and help Sailor Chibi Moon and the Quartet as Elysion Knights

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:06 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Not romance shipping, but friend shipping, I thought that Usagi (at least her 90's version) would be the best of friends with Son Goku (Dragonball).

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:45 am 
inactive
Other: Mako-chan's fangirl
Prince Rose wrote:
90s Usagi x Rei
Mako X Ami
Hotaru x Chibiusa
Minako x Rei (manga)
Setsuna X Chiba
Rei x Koan

As a staunch Reinako shipper, I simply can't stand by while my OTP is called a "crack" pairing! Obviously, it's not canon, but it's definitely not a ridiculous notion.

Also, some of these are actually more popular pairings, like Hotaru x Chibiusa, or Usagi x Rei. Are they really that implausible? :?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:09 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Other: gotta go fast
izzie-chan wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
90s Usagi x Rei
Mako X Ami
Hotaru x Chibiusa
Minako x Rei (manga)
Setsuna X Chiba
Rei x Koan

As a staunch Reinako shipper, I simply can't stand by while my OTP is called a "crack" pairing! Obviously, it's not canon, but it's definitely not a ridiculous notion.

Also, some of these are actually more popular pairings, like Hotaru x Chibiusa, or Usagi x Rei. Are they really that implausible? :?

well I only made many of those choiceson that list because they aren't canon and in the canon the inners aren't yuri

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:11 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Not a favorite but it sure was on crack.

Seiya :love: :haruka:

I regret seeing a snapshot of that doujinshi. :dead:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:09 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
Usagi and Seiya.

Kidding :booze:

Clow and Yuko (xxxHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles)
Watanuki and Doumeki (xxxHolic)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:01 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
Of course Rei x mamoru :happy:
I also like usagi x motoki or better minako x motoki

And Sakura x Yukito from ccs.

Yes I have way more crack pairings than canon pairings

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:47 pm 
inactive
Other: Mako-chan's fangirl
Prince Rose wrote:
izzie-chan wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
90s Usagi x Rei
Mako X Ami
Hotaru x Chibiusa
Minako x Rei (manga)
Setsuna X Chiba
Rei x Koan

well I only made many of those choiceson that list because they aren't canon and in the canon the inners aren't yuri

Fair enough. I see your point. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I must confess that I've actually been contemplating a few of these so-called "crack pairings" to see who all I could ship together for a complete set of Senshi-suitor couplings (minus Haruka and Michiru, whom have already claimed each other as their respective suitor).

Hotaru has been a tricky one to find a good match for. I've narrowed her suitors down to three options: Helios, Shingo, and Perle. Whichever of those three she gets, Chibiusa will get the remaining non-Shingo option (for obvious reasons):
  • If Hotaru gets Helios, Chibiusa gets Perle
  • If Hotaru gets Perle, Chibiusa gets Helios
  • If Hotaru gets Shingo, Chibiusa still defaults to Helios
And I say this as one who already supports the official Chibiusa/Helios pairing, so this is just for fun and would not a serious attempt of breaking that pairing if I were to go with the first option.

Now, the crack pairing I actually feel the most in favor of is one that I don't think I've seen ever done by anyone. It is a pairing for Setsuna that originally stemmed from the Setsuna/Mamoru crack pairing. Since we know that Mamoru and Usagi are set in stone as a canon couple who firmly love each other, and since Setsuna is established as a deeply loyal friend and comrade who would never allow her own personal feelings to betray her devotion to Usagi and Mamoru, any interest Setsuna might have in Mamoru (or more specifically, King Endymion) would not and could not be returned by him, creating a mildly tragic sense of unrequited love in Setsuna's corner.

Therefore, I've sought out a different suitor for her. One who could potentially fill the void in her heart left by the already-taken Mamoru. Now, before I say who this person is, I want to be clear that I'm thinking more of this person as his 90's anime version instead of his manga/Crystal version, as the latter version was a little more overtly villainous than the former version. Yes, this person I'm picking is a reformed villain, but one who, in the 90's anime, wasn't inherently evil so much as just fighting on the wrong side and devotedly loyal to a fault. In fact, his sense of loyalty and duty to his royal leader makes him a rather suiting match for the equally duty-bound-to-royalty Setsuna. And because of how malleable and reasonable this character's 90's anime personality was, he can easily be brought over to the side of good through matters of diplomacy, and then he could try to bring peace between both sides of the conflict between his leader's faction and that of the Sailor Senshi. I really believe that this person and Setsuna would work very well together once they've gotten to know each other better and come to an understanding of how each other's side has viewed this conflict and the opposing faction in it. Once they'd get past the initial misunderstandings, I could very well see the two trying to work together to stop the fighting and bring peace between the two sides of the war, in hopes to save both peoples.

If you haven't guessed who this person is through all my ramblings above, it is none other than:
Saphir

Aside from Senshi-related crack pairings, I've also been trying to see who would fit with who in Shitennou/Ayakashi Sisters pairings.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:29 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Sailor Neith wrote:
lord Martiya wrote:

That one's pretty cool! When I was younger, I used to be a huge fan of Trunks x Minako. Same with Piccolo x Pluto, Raditz x Rei, and I entertained the thought of Frieza x Saturn.

Mine comes from a rather crazy Italian-language anime fan page on Facebook. One where Vegeta punching out people as a morning salute is the less crazy thing that happens.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:51 am 
Stella
Stella
Excellent ideas Sabrblade however me personally I prefer Shingo to get with Mika Kayama as I thought they were so cute together. However I definitely think that Hotaru and Perle would be a great couple and like you I am an ardent shipper of Chibiusa and Helios.

Speaking of Setsuna I actually have my own idea for a pairing for her and it may be considered crack. I actually had the idea of her getting together with Professor Tomoe in the 90s anime that is. I could picture them bonding because of Souichi's lost love Keiko and Setsuna's unrequited love for Mamoru so they have each experienced loss. Plus they seem to be interested in the sciences so I think they would make a great couple. In my head canon I thought that post Sailor Stars Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna all move in with Souichi and help him raise Hotaru. I then thought that Setsuna could get with Souichi and become Hotaru's stepmom.

Another Setsuna pairing I ship for similar reasons is Setsuna and Beryl I really loved how they got to interact in some of the Sera Myu and their song Onna no Ronsou they sung together so I thought it would be interesting if in bonding over their shared feelings for Mamoru (if Queen Beryl was ever revived and turned good) maybe they could have feelings for each other.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:19 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
Excellent ideas Sabrblade however me personally I prefer Shingo to get with Mika Kayama as I thought they were so cute together.
Yeah, that's one of the things holding me back from picking him, as I too really like Shingo/Mika. It's even hinted at in the Materials Collection, no less. :)

MariaTenebre wrote:
However I definitely think that Hotaru and Perle would be a great couple and like you I am an ardent shipper of Chibiusa and Helios.
I could see them working, but I could also see Hotaru and Helios working, especially with their similar heights and that one Sera Myu that had Sailor Saturn as Miss Dream, who could be seen as a female counterpart to Helios. Likewise, Chibiusa and Perle were a pretty good match in the SuperS movie, but Chibiusa had a much much more developed longterm relationship with Helios in the SuperS anime, so you can see how difficult this is for me to pick.

But yeah, I've definitely grown fond of Setsuna/Saphir.

I was thinking of maybe doing the Shitennou/Ayakashi Sisters pairings based on their ages, but do we know, officially, what the sisters' ages are? We know their order from eldest to youngest (Petz, Calaveras, Berthier, Koan), but do we know their numerical ages?

Oh, and here's one more smaller pairing that's more of a headcanon thing: I like to think of Unazuki's boyfriend as the 90's anime version of Motoki's friend Takae from PGSM.

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:01 am 
Stella
Stella
Sabrblade wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
Excellent ideas Sabrblade however me personally I prefer Shingo to get with Mika Kayama as I thought they were so cute together.
Yeah, that's one of the things holding me back from picking him, as I too really like Shingo/Mika. It's even hinted at in the Materials Collection, no less. :)

MariaTenebre wrote:
However I definitely think that Hotaru and Perle would be a great couple and like you I am an ardent shipper of Chibiusa and Helios.
I could see them working, but I could also see Hotaru and Helios working, especially with their similar heights and that one Sera Myu that had Sailor Saturn as Miss Dream, who could be seen as a female counterpart to Helios. Likewise, Chibiusa and Perle were a pretty good match in the SuperS movie, but Chibiusa had a much much more developed longterm relationship with Helios in the SuperS anime, so you can see how difficult this is for me to pick.

But yeah, I've definitely grown fond of Setsuna/Saphir.

I was thinking of maybe doing the Shitennou/Ayakashi Sisters pairings based on their ages, but do we know, officially, what the sisters' ages are? We know their order from eldest to youngest (Petz, Calaveras, Berthier, Koan), but do we know their numerical ages?

Oh, and here's one more smaller pairing that's more of a headcanon thing: I like to think of Unazuki's boyfriend as the 90's anime version of Motoki's friend Takae from PGSM.

Well I am not familiar with the Sera Myu so I can't comment on Hotaru as Miss Dream however I do intend to watch it one day. It is interesting you pair Setsuna and Saphir because believe it or not I have seen more then one fan pair Setsuna and Demand together. Interestingly enough the Sailor Moon fanartist Jeffrey A from the Realm of Sailor Energy did this pic of Sailor Pluto and Saphir having a friendly cup of tea. Maybe this could be a date. LOL!

http://www.sailorenergy.net/ArtworkJAFa ... pphire.jpg

As for the Shitennou/Ayakashi sisters this would be very interesting however I am stuck in my ways and can't see Zoisite and Kunzite paired with anyone but each other but to each his own.

One pairing I thought might be cool and downright strange would be a redeemed Beryl and Sailor Star Fighter. I would love to see how that would turn out!

Also I have grown to appreciate Demand and Saphir as a couple because there was that weird 1 liner where Saphir appeared to say that he shared Esmeraude's feelings for his brother.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:27 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Here's a couple more crack pairings that take two popular established Senshi/suitor pairings and put a "what if" spin on both of them by switching their suitors.

Instead of Rei/Yuichiro and Makoto/Asanuma, what if it was Rei/Asanuma and Makoto/Yuichiro?

Now, let me preface this by saying that I'm all for Rei/Yuichiro, so again, this is just for fun.

That said, I could see Rei/Asanuma working in theory. To make this easier, let's think of Rei as her 90's anime self. Now, in the anime, Rei's ideal man was someone like Mamoru, whom she (from her perspective, at least) dated for a while. Asanuma, meanwhile, looks up to and admires Mamoru, and probably strives to be a person like him (or at least what Asanuma thinks a person like Mamoru ought to be like). Therefore, as Asanuma could be considered a (for lack of a better term) "diet soda version" of Mamoru, if Rei can't have Mamoru, she could have the next best thing. And I could easily imagine Asanuma viewing Rei as the kind of girl that Mamoru would go out with (or ought to go out with), what with her natural elegant beauty and her reputable social status as both a shrine maiden (even though Rei is open to relationships rather than the more closed-off life of a true miko, but I digress) and a student at the prestigious T.A. Girls' Academy.

Now, for Makoto/Yuichiro, this could take a little more thinking. Yuichiro's initial attraction to Rei seemed pretty much rooted in her natural beauty (understandably; he is a dude, after all), and only really grew into more substantial feelings once he got to know her better after coming to work at the Hikawa Shrine. Between Rei and Makoto, I think we can objectively say that more guys in the series find Rei to be the more physically attractive one than Makoto, but which is NOT to say that Makoto isn't beautiful in her own right. But, it can't be denied that Makoto pretty much built up a reputation of being an intimidating person in her first appearance, what with her height, her strength, and the rumors about her having been kicked out of school for fighting. Between her and Rei, Makoto objectively maintains the appearance of being more like a deviation from the societal norms of Japanese teenage girls, while Rei has the appearance of one who is more closely in line with said norms, and most guys in the series seem to find the latter more attractive than the former.

THAT SAID, Yuichiro himself likewise maintains the appearance of a deviation from the standard males, with his being somewhat of a klutz, a goofball, his baggy clothing, and especially his really long, ungroomed hair. In this regard, he can be seen as sort of a match for Makoto in that they're both, to an extent, perceived as outcasts from their cultural standards. Though, Yuichiro is still somewhat a typical guy at his core, what with his immediate attraction to Rei, but if he'd ever gotten a look at Makoto in an extra beautified state (like if she were all dressed up for a formal dance or something), it wouldn't surprise me if Yuichiro were to do a double-take on seeing her like that. Of course, he'd also have to get to know Makoto more as a person to really develop feelings for her, like he did with Rei. And of course, he might find her personality to be very fun and likable.

As for Makoto, while she never once saw Yuichiro and made a comparison between him and her sempai, that doesn't mean she couldn't also come to develop a liking for him after getting to know him as well. After all, she never compared Asanuma to her sempai, yet many people see potential between those two. Plus, while Rei was a bit more uptight and less tolerant of Yuichiro's goofy side at first, Makoto could warm up to that side of him easier and possibly find it to part of his charm. Not to mention that Yuichiro is fairly tall himself, which would make Makoto even more comfortable with him since she seems to want a guy who could match her own height, as evidenced in the SuperS episode where she danced with Tiger's Eye. And most of all, Yuichiro is a genuinely nice and considerate guy, just the kind of guy Makoto would need after having her heart broken by her sempai.

And, both Makoto and Yuichiro share a deep sense of persistence and determination, especially when it comes to housework. Yuichiro has scrubbed the floors of the Hikawa Shrine even with his entire face and hands covered with bandages, while Makoto has cleaned Motoki's filthy apartment from top to bottom. In both cases, each one performed the task with the utmost vigor and endurance, all for the sake of impressing the persons that each was trying to impress (Rei for Yuichiro, Motoki for Makoto). Because of this, I could easily see the two doing a lot of activities together, and even develop a friendly competitive sense between them. Of course, Makoto would likely tend to win more often between the two, what with her great strength and Yuichiro's clumsiness (though, I could also see Makoto letting him win every now and then, or even couching him to become stronger and more graceful).

Whew, that was more than I was expecting to type. ^_^'

MariaTenebre wrote:
It is interesting you pair Setsuna and Saphir because believe it or not I have seen more then one fan pair Setsuna and Demand together. Interestingly enough the Sailor Moon fanartist Jeffrey A from the Realm of Sailor Energy did this pic of Sailor Pluto and Saphir having a friendly cup of tea. Maybe this could be a date. LOL!

http://www.sailorenergy.net/ArtworkJAFa ... pphire.jpg
Yeah, that's the one and only piece of fanart that I seen that features any kind of interaction between the two.

MariaTenebre wrote:
As for the Shitennou/Ayakashi sisters this would be very interesting however I am stuck in my ways and can't see Zoisite and Kunzite paired with anyone but each other but to each his own.
Well, that's why they're "crack pairings". ;)

Also, you mentioned Setsuna and Professor Tomoe before. I kinda feel like he's too old for her, but then last night I got thinking of who could pair with the prof, and then it hit me. Someone who is also a single adult like him, an educator, and looking for a man of her own: Ms. Haruna! :P

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon May 22, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:03 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Oh wow, I'm gone for a day, and the thread blows up with more amazing ships. I love it! :love:

MariaTenebre wrote:
Funny thing that you mention Anshar and Diana as a couple. Speaking on the Grimm family I actually pair Anshar with Moss who in my fanfiction becomes Sailor Grimm. I actually did a 90s anime themed Sailor Moon Another Story fanfiction except I made it more canon and I included the Grimm family and Chibiusa and Hotaru became friends with Moss and Alba. I even made the Rose Crystal to be Sailor Grimm's Sailor Crystal.

One pairing that I did that many find unusual is I actually paired in my series Neo Sailor Moon which focuses on Chibiusa as the new Sailor Moon. I paired Vesves/Sailor Vesta with Tiger's Eye whom after the Amazon Trio were redeemed and sent to Elysion I had that they return and help Sailor Chibi Moon and the Quartet as Elysion Knights

Ooooh Moss is super cute! I definitely need to check that musical out! *o*
&& I've heard of shipping members of the Quartet with members of the Amazon trio before! :D
I believe there was one fanfic I read a while back where Juno and Pluto bonded over both being dateless at a formal ball or something. I can't remember, since this was years ago, but I don't think the author shipped the Quartet and Trio romantically though.

Sabrblade wrote:
All of these cool ideas for ships with plausible backstories because I'm awesome.

Like, I don't even know how to reply because your ideas are so well thought out. Haha.

Even though MakoAsa is my favorite Mako pairing, I honestly can see him with Rei as well, because of your reasons. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:04 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Sailor Neith wrote:
Even though MakoAsa is my favorite Mako pairing, I honestly can see him with Rei as well, because of your reasons. :D
Yeah, I think a lot of these ideas I've had originally sprang to mind from the mindset of "If, for whatever reason, the canon couples or most popular couples ultimately (and sadly) couldn't be together, who else could they have to fall back on as backup suitors?"

Like, I think the basest example of this would be "If Usagi and Mamoru were to ultimately not be together (Chibiusa/Crystal Tokyo be darned), Mamoru could still have Setsuna to be with him."

Sort of like "In case of romantic emergencies, ship these!" :P

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote: