Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:54 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:49 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2016
Posts: 42
Gender: male
Ryo Urawa wrote:
^^^gross that movie was terrible :supercry: :dead: :blue: :sadeyes:

Its better than Bayformers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:51 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 07, 2014
Posts: 854
Location: Dark Kingdom
Darkstar7 wrote:
blondibear_17 wrote:
I would like to see a Hollywood version of Sailor Moon and I think it would be interesting to see multiracial casting for the roles. I mean chances are it probably wouldn't be done properly if the people behind it didn't have a good understanding of the material. I mean I certainly have been burned before I was one of those idiots who was really optimistically awaiting DragonBall Evolution. I don't think it can't be done the studio just needs to actually care about the success of the film and keeping it somewhat faithful to the source material.

They could just hired the same people that were involved with the 2017 Power Rangers along with having Jennifer Morrison direct the film.


Jennifer Morrison's directing isn't anything special to me. I watched Warning Labels and it was decent.
Who knows what she could do.

The importance of a director for Sailor Moon for me would be the action sequences and the silver millennium scenes - thats why I'd rather have someone like Patty Jenkins -who directed Wonder Woman- take up the mantle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:54 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22557
Location: in my Aesthetic
Gender: Male
Other: Enjoy Yourself
disney sm? all of my nope I'd rather see sm dbz evolution style and binge gifs of chiba kissing usagi than that


Attachments:
58845451.jpg
58845451.jpg [ 70.19 KiB | Viewed 969 times ]

_________________
Image
Saint Pepsi
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:01 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 2072
Location: Pikari-gaoka
Gender: Female
Other: Married to TWS91
Prince Rose wrote:
disney sm? all of my nope I'd rather see sm dbz evolution style and binge gifs of chiba kissing usagi than that


Double the nope for me!

_________________
Image
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you"
July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Last edited by FloraKiraraHime on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:31 am 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Posts: 992
Location: New York
Gender: Male
SILVER wrote:
Darkstar7 wrote:
blondibear_17 wrote:
I would like to see a Hollywood version of Sailor Moon and I think it would be interesting to see multiracial casting for the roles. I mean chances are it probably wouldn't be done properly if the people behind it didn't have a good understanding of the material. I mean I certainly have been burned before I was one of those idiots who was really optimistically awaiting DragonBall Evolution. I don't think it can't be done the studio just needs to actually care about the success of the film and keeping it somewhat faithful to the source material.

They could just hired the same people that were involved with the 2017 Power Rangers along with having Jennifer Morrison direct the film.


Jennifer Morrison's directing isn't anything special to me. I watched Warning Labels and it was decent.
Who knows what she could do.

The importance of a director for Sailor Moon for me would be the action sequences and the silver millennium scenes - thats why I'd rather have someone like Patty Jenkins -who directed Wonder Woman- take up the mantle.


Why would you want the director of Wonder Woman for action sequences when most of the action sequences in that movie had terrible CGI? In addition, Wonder Woman (as a film, not the character) had some pretty bad acting, which is usually a result of poor direction. :( Even now, I don't understand why so many people liked it. I was really disappointed.

But to get back on topic...I'll make it easy for everyone:

Sailor Moon live-action movie, pros and cons:
Pros: It's Sailor Moon.
Cons: It's live-action.

Unless it's a Japanese live-action TV series, I don't think it'll do well.

_________________
Check out my Sera Myu (Sailor Moon musical) review thread! Soon to be updated. :)

#BlueLivesMatter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:53 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 27, 2012
Posts: 4993
Location: "Studying" With Ami-Chan!
Gender: Male
Other: Married To NQS!
Darkstar7 wrote:
Ryo Urawa wrote:
^^^gross that movie was terrible :supercry: :dead: :blue: :sadeyes:

Its better than Bayformers.


true but it still used a Bayformers reject for the Megazord XD LMAO

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:59 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Posts: 6428
Location: Philippines
Ryo Urawa wrote:
Darkstar7 wrote:
Ryo Urawa wrote:
^^^gross that movie was terrible :supercry: :dead: :blue: :sadeyes:

Its better than Bayformers.


true but it still used a Bayformers reject for the Megazord XD LMAO


At least we now know how an Evangelion would look like if Hollywood made one. :googly: :samus: :googly:

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:41 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Mar 03, 2017
Posts: 33
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
I'd want for Disney to do a live action Sailor Moon movie. I loved Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast and the only cut I could see being made to the movie would be Princess Serenity's suicide like in the manga and Crystal. Plus, I'd love for Serenity to become a Disney Princess. :love:


I would be totally open to the idea of a Disney adaptation of Sailor Moon though I don't feel there is anything to lose if its not good but thats just my opinion. I mean I think it could be suited to the Marvel superhero movie treatment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:39 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Posts: 992
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Ryo Urawa wrote:
^^^gross that movie was terrible :supercry: :dead: :blue: :sadeyes:


Whaaaaat? Power Rangers 2017 was awesome! What didn't you like about it? (Maybe send a PM since it's off-topic.)

_________________
Check out my Sera Myu (Sailor Moon musical) review thread! Soon to be updated. :)

#BlueLivesMatter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:03 pm 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 27, 2012
Posts: 4993
Location: "Studying" With Ami-Chan!
Gender: Male
Other: Married To NQS!
blondibear_17 wrote:
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
I'd want for Disney to do a live action Sailor Moon movie. I loved Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast and the only cut I could see being made to the movie would be Princess Serenity's suicide like in the manga and Crystal. Plus, I'd love for Serenity to become a Disney Princess. :love:


I would be totally open to the idea of a Disney adaptation of Sailor Moon though I don't feel there is anything to lose if its not good but thats just my opinion. I mean I think it could be suited to the Marvel superhero movie treatment.


I'm inclined to agree as Marvel Movies are much better than anything DC does (yes I hate DC :lol: )

John wrote:
Ryo Urawa wrote:
^^^gross that movie was terrible :supercry: :dead: :blue: :sadeyes:


Whaaaaat? Power Rangers 2017 was awesome! What didn't you like about it? (Maybe send a PM since it's off-topic.)


everything from the pointless and shameful product placement (☹ you Krispy Kreme) to the very terrible character designs (I mean I feel bad for Bryan Cranston it looked like they shoved his face into that one toy that if you put anything into it, it leaves an imprint on it)

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:05 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 29, 2014
Posts: 437
Gender: Male
Ryo Urawa wrote:

everything from the pointless and shameful product placement (☹ you Krispy Kreme) to the very terrible character designs (I mean I feel bad for Bryan Cranston it looked like they shoved his face into that one toy that if you put anything into it, it leaves an imprint on it)


Well I really liked that movie. I thought it proved that Hollywood can adapt something like this well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:13 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Posts: 992
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Ryo Urawa wrote:
blondibear_17 wrote:
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
I'd want for Disney to do a live action Sailor Moon movie. I loved Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast and the only cut I could see being made to the movie would be Princess Serenity's suicide like in the manga and Crystal. Plus, I'd love for Serenity to become a Disney Princess. :love:


I would be totally open to the idea of a Disney adaptation of Sailor Moon though I don't feel there is anything to lose if its not good but thats just my opinion. I mean I think it could be suited to the Marvel superhero movie treatment.


I'm inclined to agree as Marvel Movies are much better than anything DC does (yes I hate DC :lol: )

John wrote:
Ryo Urawa wrote:
^^^gross that movie was terrible :supercry: :dead: :blue: :sadeyes:


Whaaaaat? Power Rangers 2017 was awesome! What didn't you like about it? (Maybe send a PM since it's off-topic.)


everything from the pointless and shameful product placement (☹ you Krispy Kreme) to the very terrible character designs (I mean I feel bad for Bryan Cranston it looked like they shoved his face into that one toy that if you put anything into it, it leaves an imprint on it)


I liked the character designs, and yes I know about that pin imprint toy you're talking about -- I actually think that's a brilliant way of rendering Zordon. So we'll just have to agree to disagree there because even beyond Zordon, I LOVE the Ranger designs. :)

The product placement was not pointless -- every big movie has product placement and it's a necessity. It was definitely a bit overkill, but I thought it was actually kinda funny. Like it was so extreme, it became funny. Seeing Rita actually taking a bite out of a donut was so ridiculous, but it was also campy which is very much in-line with what Power Rangers is. :)

You're not talking much about the story or the characters/actors themselves, though...that's really what makes a movie work or not. :)

_________________
Check out my Sera Myu (Sailor Moon musical) review thread! Soon to be updated. :)

#BlueLivesMatter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:17 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 29, 2014
Posts: 437
Gender: Male
John wrote:

I liked the character designs, and yes I know about that pin imprint toy you're talking about -- I actually think that's a brilliant way of rendering Zordon. So we'll just have to agree to disagree there because even beyond Zordon, I LOVE the Ranger designs. :)

The product placement was not pointless -- every big movie has product placement and it's a necessity. It was definitely a bit overkill, but I thought it was actually kinda funny. Like it was so extreme, it became funny. Seeing Rita actually taking a bite out of a donut was so ridiculous, but it was also campy which is very much in-line with what Power Rangers is. :)

You're not talking much about the story or the characters/actors themselves, though...that's really what makes a movie work or not. :)


I loved Rita and the doughnut! LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:18 pm 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 27, 2012
Posts: 4993
Location: "Studying" With Ami-Chan!
Gender: Male
Other: Married To NQS!
actually I did talk about the characters John all their designs were terrible and what's with the Ironman reject outfits? I'll admit the black joke was amusing but that's about it

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:27 pm 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4229
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
I'd want for Disney to do a live action Sailor Moon movie. I loved Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast and the only cut I could see being made to the movie would be Princess Serenity's suicide like in the manga and Crystal. Plus, I'd love for Serenity to become a Disney Princess. :love:
Please no, everything but Disney. I don't want Sailor Moon to be "disneyficated", they already ruined Pinocchio and The Little Mermaid

Personally I felt the original Disney's Little Mermaid film with Ariel was far better then the Hans Christian Andersen version for a lot of reasons.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:14 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 29, 2014
Posts: 437
Gender: Male
MariaTenebre wrote:
Personally I felt the original Disney's Little Mermaid film with Ariel was far better then the Hans Christian Andersen version for a lot of reasons.


I agree on that. I love the original story but Disney did a much better job with their retelling


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:35 am 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Posts: 992
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Ryo Urawa wrote:
actually I did talk about the characters John all their designs were terrible and what's with the Ironman reject outfits? I'll admit the black joke was amusing but that's about it


You didn't talk about the characters...you talked about their DESIGNS. And for what it's worth, I like the suits. A lot.

I was referring to Jason and Kimberly's strong chemistry, Trini's sexuality and home life, Zack's struggle to take care of his mother, and Billy -- who was arguably the heart of the entire team. I'm talking about how their PERSONALITIES were reflected on the screen, and how the ACTORS portrayed them. I'm talking about the story of Jason falling from grace and rising again. I'm talking about that awesome campfire scene. "Are we Power Rangers, or are we friends?" That was an awesome line!

None of it was that "serious" I suppose, but you didn't mention any of that stuff...you're just focusing on the designs. The visuals. The surface. :o There's more to any film/story than what your eyes immediately see.

If you didn't like PR 2017 because you didn't like the story/plot/characters (as in their personalities and THEIR OWN STORIES) *in addition* to the suit designs etc., then that's fair. But just saying you didn't like the movie because you were not a fan of the suit designs, etc.? That's a pretty weak reason, if you ask me.

I *loved* the characters in PR 2017. Zordon actually had a personality. Alpha was finally entertaining. The teens weren't perfect. Billy was adorable. They felt like real kids. Rita was awesome. Her backstory with Zordon was really interesting and it makes a lot of sense. You don't have to like any of that stuff, but at least say that much -- don't just say that a movie was bad because you prefer the original TV show's designs. That's just one thing.

Now we're getting terribly off-topic. Maybe a mod can split this off into a general PR thread or something.

_________________
Check out my Sera Myu (Sailor Moon musical) review thread! Soon to be updated. :)

#BlueLivesMatter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:25 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2016
Posts: 42
Gender: male
John wrote:
Ryo Urawa wrote:
actually I did talk about the characters John all their designs were terrible and what's with the Ironman reject outfits? I'll admit the black joke was amusing but that's about it


You didn't talk about the characters...you talked about their DESIGNS. And for what it's worth, I like the suits. A lot.

I was referring to Jason and Kimberly's strong chemistry, Trini's sexuality and home life, Zack's struggle to take care of his mother, and Billy -- who was arguably the heart of the entire team. I'm talking about how their PERSONALITIES were reflected on the screen, and how the ACTORS portrayed them. I'm talking about the story of Jason falling from grace and rising again. I'm talking about that awesome campfire scene. "Are we Power Rangers, or are we friends?" That was an awesome line!

None of it was that "serious" I suppose, but you didn't mention any of that stuff...you're just focusing on the designs. The visuals. The surface. :o There's more to any film/story than what your eyes immediately see.

If you didn't like PR 2017 because you didn't like the story/plot/characters (as in their personalities and THEIR OWN STORIES) *in addition* to the suit designs etc., then that's fair. But just saying you didn't like the movie because you were not a fan of the suit designs, etc.? That's a pretty weak reason, if you ask me.

I *loved* the characters in PR 2017. Zordon actually had a personality. Alpha was finally entertaining. The teens weren't perfect. Billy was adorable. They felt like real kids. Rita was awesome. Her backstory with Zordon was really interesting and it makes a lot of sense. You don't have to like any of that stuff, but at least say that much -- don't just say that a movie was bad because you prefer the original TV show's designs. That's just one thing.

Now we're getting terribly off-topic. Maybe a mod can split this off into a general PR thread or something.

They could do that with Sailor Moon have Queen Serenity be the first Sailor Moon making Serena/Usagi her descendant while Beryl could be a Sailor Guardian that betrayed & kill Mercury, Mars, Jupiter & Venus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:16 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
Posts: 1406
Location: USA
Gender: female
Prince Rose wrote:
disney sm? all of my nope I'd rather see sm dbz evolution style and binge gifs of chiba kissing usagi than that

I think we need to not use the dbz thing. I mean the biggest problum was they did not read or watch the source materaial.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:22 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Mar 03, 2017
Posts: 33
My vision for a perfect version of a Sailor Moon live action film would be like if a Disney Princess movie and a Marvel superhero movie had a baby just throw in some scifi space opera elements into the mix and were good. I didn't think Wonder Woman was all that great but it made me believe that they could do something like Sailor Moon and have it not look ridiculous. Visually maybe something like Scott Pilgrim would work for Sailor Moon's action sequences. Maybe :mischief:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:30 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Posts: 6428
Location: Philippines
Play it safe and go with Pixar. :samus: :pokeball: :samus:

Despite me not being a fan of 3D. ^_^

Too much green screen is bad. :tongue:

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:26 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2016
Posts: 42
Gender: male
rgveda99 wrote:
Play it safe and go with Pixar. :samus: :pokeball: :samus:

Despite me not being a fan of 3D. ^_^

Too much green screen is bad. :tongue:

What about Lionsgate?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:22 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Oct 16, 2016
Posts: 797
Location: Machiko-Sensei's classroom
Gender: Male
I get the feeling that a live action SM movie made in the US would try too hard to be dark and gritty. They would probably have Chiba die at some point (but have him resurrected towards the end) and the Senshis' outfits would probably be dully colored and made of metal. :lol:

blondibear_17 wrote:
My vision for a perfect version of a Sailor Moon live action film would be like if a Disney Princess movie and a Marvel superhero movie had a baby just throw in some scifi space opera elements into the mix and were good. I didn't think Wonder Woman was all that great but it made me believe that they could do something like Sailor Moon and have it not look ridiculous. Visually maybe something like Scott Pilgrim would work for Sailor Moon's action sequences. Maybe :mischief:

That sounds like a good way to make it work.

_________________
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Matte Lupin!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pros and cons of sailor moon live action movie, yay or nay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:14 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2016
Posts: 42
Gender: male
GTAB wrote:
I get the feeling that a live action SM movie made in the US would try too hard to be dark and gritty. They would probably have Chiba die at some point (but have him resurrected towards the end) and the Senshis' outfits would probably be dully colored and made of metal. :lol:

blondibear_17 wrote:
My vision for a perfect version of a Sailor Moon live action film would be like if a Disney Princess movie and a Marvel superhero movie had a baby just throw in some scifi space opera elements into the mix and were good. I didn't think Wonder Woman was all that great but it made me believe that they could do something like Sailor Moon and have it not look ridiculous. Visually maybe something like Scott Pilgrim would work for Sailor Moon's action sequences. Maybe :mischief:

That sounds like a good way to make it work.

or like Saban's Power Rangers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator