* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Starlights pride
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:51 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
The impression I got from Yaten was she was playing hard to get with Minako but she didn't seem entirely opposed to her flirting.
I re-watched the scene before giving my previous response. Yaten was acting just as nonchalant (and a little cold) as he does to anyone who takes interest Yaten, as Yaten has no interest in such things since Princess Kakyu is the only person that Yaten sees as someone precious on a personal level.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:29 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
I don't know what gender Taiki might be interested in as she was never shown interested in anyone.
I think there are several instances in the season that imply Taiki is interested in Ami.

I don't know about that honestly Taiki seemed as though she really didn't like Ami. Honestly I think the only Sol Senshi she was shown being nice to was Makoto.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:22 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
MariaTenebre wrote:
Neon Genesis wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
I don't know what gender Taiki might be interested in as she was never shown interested in anyone.
I think there are several instances in the season that imply Taiki is interested in Ami.

I don't know about that honestly Taiki seemed as though she really didn't like Ami. Honestly I think the only Sol Senshi she was shown being nice to was Makoto.
If anything, Taiki saw Ami as an intellectual equal, and eventually grew to respect her as such.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:22 am 
Stella
Stella
Yeah Sabrblade I suppose this is true he originally held her in contempt but eventually grew to respect her. As for Ami/Taiki pairing I am neutral. First of all if Ami is straight then the pairing wouldn't work out. If she is more bisexual then it would. Me personally my favorite Ami pairing is Ami/Urawa but I suppose Ami and Taiki could maybe work out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
You're specifically talking about the episode with the comet approaching and/or the other one when Ami had to win an E-Sports tournament for getting close enough to Taiki so she could talk to him for a while, right?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:02 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I like the Starlights. They are fun, complicated, and interesting characters. Should there have been more of a balance in terms of characters in Stars? Probably. However, I still like how they got plenty of focus. You can call this an unpopular opinion but if we're going to expand the season with filler, then the Starlights are a great way to do it.