Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Which Sailor Moon releases would fans want to see in 2018?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:07 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^Sailor Moon Musou or Sailor Moon Warriors...oops, I mean Guardians. :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:10 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
If possible I'd like to see Sailor Moon Stars English dubbed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:55 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor DooM wrote:
An OVA/Movie adaptation of the SM: Another Story game and finally watching the Opposio Senshi fully animated :ohmy:

rgveda99 wrote:
A new console videogame that's not La Luna Splende.

A fighting game or a beat'em up covering all the seasons would be a dream come true for me :innocent:

Yeah that sounds awesome I would love to see an OVA of Another Story it could take place in between S and SuperS.

Also I agree I would love such a fighting game.

NJ_ wrote:
^Sailor Moon Musou or Sailor Moon Warriors...oops, I mean Guardians. :P

Now that really sounds awesome. Funny fact I actually crossed Sailor Moon over with Samurai Warriors and Inuyasha in my fanfiction.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:12 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
The Dream movies(I still hope they change their minds though) and an Italian home video release of Crystal.
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
MementoNepenthe wrote:
I want a fully remastered release of the original DiC/Pioneer/CWi dub and a fully colorized release of the manga.

If Toei had to release color manga, most probably they would just send all black and white volumes and a box of color crayons to one of their South-Asian departments. :-P

It'd be released by Kodansha, tho. :wink:
Am I the ony one Who would sell a kindney for a colorized version of the manga? I know manga are supposed to be in Black and White but...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 am 
Stella
Stella
I would love a colorized version of the manga as well SignorinaTsukino. Especially to see what many of the characters who were never given colored images look like in color.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:10 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Sailor DooM wrote:
An OVA/Movie adaptation of the SM: Another Story game and finally watching the Opposio Senshi fully animated :ohmy:

rgveda99 wrote:
A new console videogame that's not La Luna Splende.

A fighting game or a beat'em up covering all the seasons would be a dream come true for me :innocent:

I would like something like the Streets of Rage Remake but knowing how these gaming executives think these days we either get a lazy arcade port or something new but really rushed.

Do you prefer a straight arcade port like that of the X-men? :question:

Or a new game with complete HD graphics like MMPR? :question:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:01 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
MementoNepenthe wrote:
I want a fully remastered release of the original DiC/Pioneer/CWi dub and a fully colorized release of the manga.

If Toei had to release color manga, most probably they would just send all black and white volumes and a box of color crayons to one of their South-Asian departments. :-P

Am I the ony one Who would sell a kidney for a colorized version of the manga? I know manga are supposed to be in Black and White but...

You're definitely not the only one :wink:

It's = It Is. Its = Possessive form of It.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:21 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membership
Other: PK Starstorm!
rgveda99 wrote:

With just a straight port of the arcade game but using all the cut content (Sailor V sprites, cutscenes, the unused ending, etc...) and better graphics, I'd be really happy :ohmy:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:46 pm 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Sailor DooM wrote:
rgveda99 wrote:

With just a straight port of the arcade game but using all the cut content (Sailor V sprites, cutscenes, the unused ending, etc...) and better graphics, I'd be really happy :ohmy:

Agreed. It would be interesting to fight against the Sailor V impostor.

It was initially planned with 4 player coop I believe. ^_^

I'm curious as to how the unused sprites for the attack were used. Not really a fan of the animated attack footage as they all function the same as full screen attacks.

Wished it would have the option to play the original and an enhanced version of the game. =^_^=

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:

It'd be released by Kodansha, tho. :wink:
Am I the ony one Who would sell a kindney for a colorized version of the manga? I know manga are supposed to be in Black and White but...

Even if they couldn't do a full four-color version, a two-color one would still be good. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Since we're doing ultimate dream lists and all, here's my wish list for 2018 and beyond (to maybe the 30th-35th anniversaries):

* Viz Media dub releases of SuperS and S movie for 2018.
* Crystal Dream Arc movie Part 1
* Stars dub and SuperS movie dub for 2019
* Crystal Dream Arc movie Part 2, Casablanca Memory, the exam battles and Ami's First Love for 2019.
* Crystal Stars Arc (in any form) for 2020 along with the additional side stories (particularly Parallel Moon). Remastered BD's of the classic series. An announcement of Codename: Sailor V anime (whether OVA, ONA, movie or TV anime). New video game (preferably an RPG. New manga announced in either 2020 or 2021.

*Absolute long shots, but a DiC style dub of Stars with the original surviving cast with Blu-Ray remasters of the Dic/Cloverway dub, and an anime adaptation of Another Story.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
death_charm wrote:
Since we're doing ultimate dream lists and all, here's my wish list for 2018 and beyond (to maybe the 30th-35th anniversaries):

* Viz Media dub releases of SuperS and S movie for 2018.
* Crystal Dream Arc movie Part 1
* Stars dub and SuperS movie dub for 2019
* Crystal Dream Arc movie Part 2, Casablanca Memory, the exam battles and Ami's First Love for 2019.
* Crystal Stars Arc (in any form) for 2020 along with the additional side stories (particularly Parallel Moon). Remastered BD's of the classic series. An announcement of Codename: Sailor V anime (whether OVA, ONA, movie or TV anime). New video game (preferably an RPG. New manga announced in either 2020 or 2021.

*Absolute long shots, but a DiC style dub of Stars with the original surviving cast with Blu-Ray remasters of the Dic/Cloverway dub, and an anime adaptation of Another Story.

I agree with you 100%!!