Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Which gender are you?(If you are here, then you are a SM fan)
Male 59%  59%  [ 79 ]
Female 40%  40%  [ 53 ]
Total votes : 132
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:42 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 36 months ago
inactive
I started likin SM bcoz i rekon it was magical and the planet thingy ^^ mad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:32 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
Ah here it is! ^_^ Hehe! The thread that so far shows the ratio of guys to girls here on the forum that are SM fans. Does anyone else think SM is for everyone or is gender specific? (hehe, doesn't seem like it is :oops: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:33 pm 
saturnbunny89 wrote:
Does anyone else think SM is for everyone or is gender specific? (hehe, doesn't seem like it is :oops: )

The poll isn't specifically meant to determine whether SM is gender specific or not, it just asks which gender is the voter, regardless of what s/he thinks as to if this is for everyone or gender-specific ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:44 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
That's not what I was intending to say exactly... I was pointing out that well, some people might think that the anime is intended for girls, but so far the poll shows that at least here there are more guys showing interest... :oops: Although I already whole heartedly agree that SM is not a gender specific show, anyone can enjoy it. I was saying taht the poll shows that many guys like it, too considering there are more guys here. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:43 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 89 months ago
inactive
iliyapeyneshki wrote:
It seems that the most SM fans are male after all?Or are the girls to shy to participate in forums?

hey! :x

im a girl!! and proud to be a sailor moon fan! and even if i was a boy, i still would be proud to be an sailor moon fan! im never too embarrased to speak out what i love! :love: :love: :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:52 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 114 months ago
inactive
target audience is girls, but boys will watch it too (as you can see from the comments). doesn't mean your gay though.

i bet a lot of guys watch deseprate housewifes too !!! fine by me. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:46 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 54 months ago
inactive
I am a girl and i totally agree that sailor moon is for EVERYONE. Any gender any age. I fell in love with it coz of the magical girl and i loved the story line :D

i n a c t i v e, :'(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:32 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 75 months ago
inactive
'Course it's for anyone. There are dozens of girls out there who love "boyish" anime, why shouldn't a boy like a "girly" anime ?

Surrender to your Fate !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:15 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 106 months ago
inactive
xxHymnOfSaturnxx wrote:
'Course it's for anyone. There are dozens of girls out there who love "boyish" anime, why shouldn't a boy like a "girly" anime ?

Exactly. :mrgreen: I was so totally a fan of Dragonball series, although most felt that was an anime for boys.... So I don't think any anime is restricted to one gender only.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:10 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 27 months ago
inactive
WELL USAULLY A LOT BOYS WOULDN'T WANT TO WATCH THIS B-CAUSE THEY''LL GET EMBARRASSED VIEWING SOMETHING FRUITISH LIKE SAILOR MOON THINKING SAILOR MOO N IS SO GIRLISH.EVERY BOY WOULD BEEN DISGUSTED WITH ANIMES LIKE SAILOR MOON OR ANY MAGICAL GIRL ANIMES OUT THERE DO YOU THINK THAT THE GUYS WOULD OF WANNA WATCH THIS OR THAT OF GIRLY STUFF NO.SO MAYBE THEY FEEL SICK WATCHING THESE KIND OF SHOWS NO.SO NO OF COURSE SOME BOYS DO LIKE IT LIKE LITTLE BOYS THOUGH,NOT THE BIG GUYS.USAULLY ALL MALES PREFER ACTION STUFF LIKE MOVIES,CARTOONS,ANIME,PROGRAMS,AND CARS TOO.NOT SOMETHING LIKE SAILOR MOON OR MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH. GET MY IDEA .

Image :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:52 am 
gsaid88 wrote:
WELL USAULLY A LOT BOYS WOULDN'T WANT TO WATCH THIS B-CAUSE THEY''LL GET EMBARRASSED VIEWING SOMETHING FRUITISH LIKE SAILOR MOON THINKING SAILOR MOO N IS SO GIRLISH.EVERY BOY WOULD BEEN DISGUSTED WITH ANIMES LIKE SAILOR MOON OR ANY MAGICAL GIRL ANIMES OUT THERE DO YOU THINK THAT THE GUYS WOULD OF WANNA WATCH THIS OR THAT OF GIRLY STUFF NO.SO MAYBE THEY FEEL SICK WATCHING THESE KIND OF SHOWS NO.SO NO OF COURSE SOME BOYS DO LIKE IT LIKE LITTLE BOYS THOUGH,NOT THE BIG GUYS.USAULLY ALL MALES PREFER ACTION STUFF LIKE MOVIES,CARTOONS,ANIME,PROGRAMS,AND CARS TOO.NOT SOMETHING LIKE SAILOR MOON OR MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH. GET MY IDEA .

Check out the "Too old" for Sailor Moon thread and see for yourself how "little boys" the male fans are... :|

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon-just for girls?
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:17 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 108 months ago
inactive
Even though I'm a girl, I think it's open to everyone. I mean, girls can watch a 7-9 year-old dinosaur show, can't they? (I do! And I'm proud of it!) So really, even though most of the main characters are girls, it doesn't meen it's for girls. Boys can watch it, especially that some of them are pretty.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:33 pm 
Hm, Naoko herself thought that guys might like the show coz of the sexy girls in it (she might have been partially wrong, even if they do have sex appeal).

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:23 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 54 months ago
inactive
i think people who reckon sailor moon is just for boys is just plain silly!lol btw wasnt there a post like this b4?/

i n a c t i v e, :'(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:56 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
chibiusa wrote:
i think people who reckon sailor moon is just for boys is just plain silly!lol btw wasnt there a post like this b4?/

Same goes for people saying it's just for girls though. :tongue:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:05 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 114 months ago
inactive
:love: Wow well it seems that most people on the forum are guys! My little brother (14 years old) is a fan of Sailor Moon. We always watch the same things. He watches Sailor Moon with me and I watch Dragonball Z with him. We like both equally and there is no shame :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:17 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 66 months ago
inactive
Ok, i confess--I'm a mail and i watch this show in early childhod because of lac other multiplication on TV in that time... The second time i watch it--its because i'd like to learn japenese and un-DUBed anime maybe the best audiocourse for beginners, so i ask my friend to provide me such, but he found nothing but SM. It must be fate...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:47 pm 
Yes, I guess some are really destined to be hooked to SM. :) But if you want to learn Japanese, I think it's gonna be hard by just listening to anime audio... ^^;

Faraon90 wrote:
Ok, i confess--I'm a mail

BTW, spell your gender properly before people start asking you things like whether you're "paper mail or e-mail" and possibly offend you. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:01 am 
inactive
Ok.--you reveal my secret-my english is terrible :oops: , but soon i improve it. what about japanese--i use many books but no one complected with audio--thets why i regard to anime. 8)
Maybe i have a real "moonlight desteny" :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:06 am 
I meant to say, take Japanese classes instead, just listening to anime audio might not be good enough. ^^;

... Erm, and didn't mean to reveal your secret, there are people with worse English. :tongue: Just told you in advance coz someone almost joked about it by asking the exact same question that I mentioned above, even though he was thoughtful enough to delete his post quickly.
Just mentioned it so that you can avoid the chance of being offended in future (even if many would consider the same as a harmless joke).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 am 
inactive
thank you for advice... but idont want to delete my posts... if its funny lets laugh together!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:22 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 85 months ago
inactive
Well i was one of the members with bad english at the begining but i think i improved a lot until now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:16 pm 
inactive
comunication with native speskers shurely improve your speech in som way... But about SM--don't you think its variant of "power rangers" for grls?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:26 pm 
inactive
Faraon90 wrote:
comunication with native speskers shurely improve your speech in som way... But about SM--don't you think its variant of "power rangers" for grls?

Well, now that you mention it, I do think I have read in some of Naoko's interviews, notes or something like that, that she wanted to have a team like Power Rangers, but with only girls in it. ^^;

Though I really can't remember where I read it. If anyone has more info on this, be so kind to remind me. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:43 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
silver-eyes wrote:
Though I really can't remember where I read it. If anyone has more info on this, be so kind to remind me.

http://www.sailor-games.com/misc2/interview.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:45 pm 
inactive
Yes, that's it. ^^ Thank you, Anton.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:32 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 33 months ago
inactive
I'm a guy. I watched Sailor Moon when I was 13-18, I'm wathcing it again (now I'm almost 25) and probably I will watch the show when I'll be 35.
I don't care if some people say I'm to old to watch this or is a anime for girls. It's awsome, that's why I like it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Bumping this for more votes from new members. I feel like our discussion wasn't sufficiently resolved ten years ago.

In other news, almost everybody in this thread was bitten by Chibiusa by now. What a little b**** :|

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Other: Status: Feel good.
15 going on 16, I can easily say that this show is a pretty important part of my anime life. The characters are great, the story is interesting, and it's a pretty well executed series in writing. It easily clicks with a guy like me.

We can all be able to watch what we think is good/what we wanna watch, can't we?

Join the Discord chatroom here: https://discord.gg/h33j9fX
and the Chatango room: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:54 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Lunatastic wrote:
We can all be able to watch what we think is good/what we wanna watch, can't we?

Without endless arguing, and mocking, and calling each other names? No way. :ninja:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next