Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Which gender are you?(If you are here, then you are a SM fan)
Male 60%  60%  [ 79 ]
Female 39%  39%  [ 52 ]
Total votes : 131
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:36 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
gsaid88 wrote:
WELL USAULLY A LOT BOYS WOULDN'T WANT TO WATCH THIS B-CAUSE THEY''LL GET EMBARRASSED VIEWING SOMETHING FRUITISH LIKE SAILOR MOON THINKING SAILOR MOO N IS SO GIRLISH.EVERY BOY WOULD BEEN DISGUSTED WITH ANIMES LIKE SAILOR MOON OR ANY MAGICAL GIRL ANIMES OUT THERE DO YOU THINK THAT THE GUYS WOULD OF WANNA WATCH THIS OR THAT OF GIRLY STUFF NO.SO MAYBE THEY FEEL SICK WATCHING THESE KIND OF SHOWS NO.SO NO OF COURSE SOME BOYS DO LIKE IT LIKE LITTLE BOYS THOUGH,NOT THE BIG GUYS.USAULLY ALL MALES PREFER ACTION STUFF LIKE MOVIES,CARTOONS,ANIME,PROGRAMS,AND CARS TOO.NOT SOMETHING LIKE SAILOR MOON OR MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH. GET MY IDEA .

Image :oops:

What kind of truthful, iconic post is this?
And yes, of course.
The show is exclusively for lesbian females, and PERHAPS homosexual males. Everyone else who watches the show and does not identify as such is either lying or in denial, #NoOffence

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:00 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
C-17 wrote:
The show is exclusively for lesbian females, and PERHAPS homosexual males. Everyone else who watches the show and does not identify as such is either lying or in denial, #NoOffence

LOL was that sarcasm?

If not then I feel sorry for you for thinking that way

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon-just for girls?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:11 pm 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: j'suis comme j'suis
for both genders

but i'm still surprised that the poll shows there are more males than females...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
litacan wrote:
but i'm still surprised that the poll shows there are more males than females...

And don't forget even the females on the net are actually males pretending to be females. :googly:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:53 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: GottaCatch'emAll
SM is intended for girls but guys could watch if they want to, also in the case of men it doesn't matter what your sexuality is, gay straight whatever I say watch whatever you want for whatever reason, you can't help what you like and if you like SM all it means is you have good taste while on that subject it's ok to like any version of sm

[wow the last post before the bump was just about 10 days before I joined how crazy is that? I remember many of these old members too ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I'm male too :3 & its my favorite Anime and Manga. I dont mind to say it out loud if someone asks me what my favorite Manga is.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:27 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
im a guy and im not afraid to say its my favorite anime so i say its for both

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:03 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Moon was geared towards young girls but can still be enjoyed by anyone of any gender and age. Just like say shows for boys like Dragon Ball can be enjoyed by girls as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:41 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: CLAMP PR
I am a guy (gay), but I have male heterosexual friends who watch the show. It is interesting... I have male heterosexual friends who watch the show because they find the girls beautiful and I have male heterosexual friends who were shocked and almost cried like babies while watching episode 45.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:55 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I'm reminded of the DiC Sailor Moon promo commercial where they insist that "guys will love all the non-stop action!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:32 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Odd: When I searched for posts I had made previously on these forums this was 1 of the threads that popped up, ...HOWEVER... I don't see any posts by myself in this thread?! :shocked: :eeklez:

Anyways, I'm a LGBT male, & I :love: the various incarnations of Sailor Moon, always have, always will, probably in future lifetimes as well, (normally, I would say "in previous lifetimes", too, but Sailor Moon came out the YEAR AFTER I WAS BORN, in this World/Universe/Timeline/Realm/Reality/Plane-of-Existence/Dimension, ...so... I don't see how I could very likely have been a fan in of it in this universe/lifetime, before my current lifetime), almost certainly in Parallel Universes as well, & while I mention Parallel Universes, well:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28892

(I tried to post the quotes from myself directly, but the system WOULD NOT LET ME)!! :twistedevil: :evil: >_< :head explodes::evil: ;bomb:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:42 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I mean Sailor Moon's target audience (AKA who we sell toys to) was/is young girls, but periphery demographics are a thing so there's nothing stopping people who aren't the target audience from enjoying it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Princess Viola wrote:
I mean Sailor Moon's target audience (AKA who we sell toys to) was/is young girls, but periphery demographics are a thing so there's nothing stopping people who aren't the target audience from enjoying it.

At least it's neither forbidden by law nor violating any moral principles. lol

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 am 
Luna
Luna
WOW 59% males interesting

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Beleive it or not, Sailor Moon is Shoujo (meaning it IS for girls and the age range is 8-14, like most shoujo anime, EVEN THE MANGA IS SHOJO). Yes, men/boys can like it, but it's targeted for who it's targeted for. It kinda annoys me when people honestly think that the manga is for teen boys/grown men/women, it isn't. Yes, you can enjoy it, but do not claim it's for your age range/gender when 8-14 year old girls are the official demographic.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:59 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Its not just for girls. I watch the show and even have a keychain on my Id badge.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9