Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fanfiction Ideas
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:32 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
They all sound good.

And another idea I have in mind is a prequel to my fanfic Kaiju Invasion. You see, a few Toho Monsters have a connection to the Silver Millieum.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I didn't know this thread existed. I'm planning on a multi crossover fanfic w/ Rayearth and Mai Hime characters.

Galaxia goes to the planet Cephiro to gather star seeds from Hikaru, Fuu, Umi and Emeraude. The 3 girls tried to defeat Galaxia but they were overwhelmed with Galaxia having Emeraude's star seed. Umi and Hikaru became Galaxia's soldiers. Fuu was able to escape using her magical barrier but not without a price. Apparently her barrier wasn't strong enough to cancel out one of Galaxia's golden sparks. She has Galaxia's bracelet on her left arm but is invisible to her. She leaves Cephiro to find a great power source to defeat Galaxia. At around the same time, she feels the warmth of the Holy Grail and heads towards Earth. While on earth she disguises herself as a highschool student.

After the battle with Nehelenia, Ami, Usagi, Hotaru and Chibiusa decided to go to an art workshop. Fuu was also part of that class. They were so impressed w/ Fuu's artwork which shows a picture of a forest in Cephiro. Fuu hears the voice of her guardian which only Fuu can hear telling her that the source of the great power belongs to the blonde girl. She introduces herself to do them and helps them out with their artwork with Usagi still having no improvements. Fuu invites them over at her house for tea after the class. As they walk by outside the school Nao from Mai Hime is seen stalking them from afar. As soon as the girls arrive Fuu confesses the whole truth about her past telling them that she needs the holy grail and immediately transforms. A battle begins but Fuu is outmatched. They explain to her that the holy grail has been destroyed. Fuu cries losing all hope then suddenly a golden bracelet appears. She hears the voice of Galaxia promising her she'll get her planet and friends back if she gets their star seeds. Fuu summons her guardian which is a green griffin named Windham. This time the girls are outpowered. They were only saved by Saturn's silence wall but is starting to crack. Suddenly Fuu was hit by something glowing. Her starseed appears before her and Windham suddenly disappears. Nao introduces herself as SailorSilverSpider and grabs Fuu's starseed w/ Fuu suddenly disappearing. The girls tries to stop her but Nao was able to teleport.

I still need to work on the story.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 91 months ago
inactive
I have other ideas as well.. When I have to write something for school am never this created but after watching or reading sailor moon I have a ton of ideas that come to mind and my creativity goes crazy and I just continue writing.. So I have more fanfictions of sailor moon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
rgveda99 wrote:
I didn't know this thread existed. I'm planning on a multi crossover fanfic w/ Rayearth and Mai Hime characters.

Galaxia goes to the planet Cephiro to gather star seeds from Hikaru, Fuu, Umi and Emeraude. The 3 girls tried to defeat Galaxia but they were overwhelmed with Galaxia having Emeraude's star seed. Umi and Hikaru became Galaxia's soldiers. Fuu was able to escape using her magical barrier but not without a price. Apparently her barrier wasn't strong enough to cancel out one of Galaxia's golden sparks. She has Galaxia's bracelet on her left arm but is invisible to her. She leaves Cephiro to find a great power source to defeat Galaxia. At around the same time, she feels the warmth of the Holy Grail and heads towards Earth. While on earth she disguises herself as a highschool student.

After the battle with Nehelenia, Ami, Usagi, Hotaru and Chibiusa decided to go to an art workshop. Fuu was also part of that class. They were so impressed w/ Fuu's artwork which shows a picture of a forest in Cephiro. Fuu hears the voice of her guardian which only Fuu can hear telling her that the source of the great power belongs to the blonde girl. She introduces herself to do them and helps them out with their artwork with Usagi still having no improvements. Fuu invites them over at her house for tea after the class. As they walk by outside the school Nao from Mai Hime is seen stalking them from afar. As soon as the girls arrive Fuu confesses the whole truth about her past telling them that she needs the holy grail and immediately transforms. A battle begins but Fuu is outmatched. They explain to her that the holy grail has been destroyed. Fuu cries losing all hope then suddenly a golden bracelet appears. She hears the voice of Galaxia promising her she'll get her planet and friends back if she gets their star seeds. Fuu summons her guardian which is a green griffin named Windham. This time the girls are outpowered. They were only saved by Saturn's silence wall but is starting to crack. Suddenly Fuu was hit by something glowing. Her starseed appears before her and Windham suddenly disappears. Nao introduces herself as SailorSilverSpider and grabs Fuu's starseed w/ Fuu suddenly disappearing. The girls tries to stop her but Nao was able to teleport.

I still need to work on the story.

Interesting conception, my friend.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Another idea I'm toying around with, what if there was a Godzilla that existed during the Silver Millieum?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:40 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Movie-Brat wrote:
Another idea I'm toying around with, what if there was a Godzilla that existed during the Silver Millieum?

I can picture this like Digimon vs Mai Otome if it were animated. I'm having trouble trying to imagine it like PGSM vs Godzilla using real actresses and a stuntman inside a costume.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
rgveda99 wrote:
I can picture this like Digimon vs Mai Otome if it were animated. I'm having trouble trying to imagine it like PGSM vs Godzilla using real actresses and a stuntman inside a costume.

Really? :cool:

And the reasoning behind that idea is that apparently, the original concept for the Godzilla U.S. remake that was supposed to be directed by Jan de Bont (which designs by Stan Winston) was that he existed for years since Ancient Civilizations.

So, while I prefer Godzilla's origin being a result of nuclear testing, I' am intriguied by the concept so I thought, "well, what if there was a Godzilla during the Silver Millieum?"

So yeah, I'd probably have a blast writing that. I'm especially interested in writing how would the Moon and Earth Kingdoms would handle a Godzilla problem.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 60 months ago
inactive
I think you guys are really missing the obvious award-winner here….Godzilla as Sailor Earth!! Most epic panty-shots EVER!!! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Well, here's the origin of Godzilla I thought of so far, for that idea.

Some of Chaos's influence wound up on an astroid which somehow found its way to Earth, hits the site of a dead dinosaur (pick one, a T-Rex, an Iguanadon or a combination of both). Suddenly, the influence now spreads onto the beast and actually resurrects it but gives it a different body and abilities. Now, the dinosaur is alive and well, and it's been given a huge upgrade, he's Godzilla who resembles his look from Return of Godzilla/Godzilla 1985.

So, he's still indestructable and breathes fire (and to an extent ki blasts from his mouth) and can swim like his other incarnations. He pretty much attacked everything especially vikings. Oh, and he can create portals with his mouth (which is how he got the moon kingdom and traveled to other planets).

After the destruction of the Moon Kingdom caused by Beryl, seeing that there's nothing left; he decides to destroy civilizations on different planets. But he gets bored of that and proceeds to go back to Earth and stay there since now, Earth has plenty of countries to destroy.

What do you guys, think?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:44 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Question for everyone here, if I were to write this story; should half of it take place during the Silver Millieum and the other half in modern times or just a full on Silver Millieum story?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Also, to give you guys an idea on how Godzilla is born, here's a link as to how I envision to be like.

Starts at the 7:00 and ends at the 7:55 marks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTGPOo4A1b0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:56 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 55 months ago
inactive
Hey i'm working on a story about Mistress 9 and Kaori. I didn't know there was a fanfiction ideas thread so I just made my own thread in general discussions, but here it is as well. The only problem I have been having was that I wanted Kaori to be 24 in the story so that means Tomoe would have to be 30 in the story. Would that make any sense.

By the way, they moved to New York

22 year old Mistress 9 thought that she had loved Kyle, her boyfriend. He used to treat her with respect and gave her everything she wanted. However, things had been changing between them. Kyle became very angry because Mistress 9 was keeping secrets from him. He had became rude, arrogant and disrespectful towards her and she could not find out why he was so cruel.
Mistress 9 was the Sovereign of Silence and she was told by her father, Souiche Tomoe to keep this a secret. She had very many strong powers, two of them were to cause destruction or revival. The only problem was that she wasn't allowed to use her powers so that her secret wouldn't be let out. Souiche did this because he wanted to protect her and didn't want anyone to use her because she was power and the sovereign. This was why Kyle was angry with her, but Mistress 9 was always trying to figure out why he was being such a jerk towards her. He had made her do everything for him, pay for dates, clean his apartment, and cook for him, and he would never offer any help to her or ask what she would want to do for a change.

Mistress 9 was laying down in her comfortable bed in her dark purple bedroom worrying about him. She had been feeling so depressed because of this and felt like she didn't want to see him anymore. She wanted to break up with him, but first she wanted to find out why he had turned into a monster. Kyle had been trying to text her but she had not been responding to his text messages and she would always cry every time she got a text from him. Mistress 9 suddenly heard her door open, and saw her guardian Kaori Kuromine. She had hated Kaori so much. She knew that Kaori had to protect her while her father was working, and she would sometimes be strict. However, Kaori had never wanted to be strict with Mistress 9. She just had to follow Souiche's orders to make sure no harm came to the Sovereign. Kaori noticed Mistress 9 brushing her straight long dark purple and black hair while getting ready for bed. Then she turned to Kaori, her angry and cold dark purple eyes glared at Kaori.

"I was just coming to check up on you and make sure you weren't sneaking out with Kyle," Kaori said rudely.

Mistress 9's eyes flooded with tears and started to cry.

"Go away. If you are not going to treat me with respect, then don't come in here. I don't need this right now!" Mistress 9 yelled.

Kaori sat down on Mistress 9's bed next to her and knew that there was something wrong between her and Kyle. Mistress 9 shot her a nasty look and moved away from her.

"What's wrong?" asked Kaori curiously.

Mistress 9 looked up at her looking surprised. She was amazed to see that Kaori was actually being nice for once and considering the Sovereign's feelings.

"Why do you care? So you can laugh and torment me?" asked Mistress 9 sadly.

"No, look Mistress. I know I have been really nasty to you lately, but I'm sorry. I am just following orders from your father," Kaori explained. The Sovereign ignored Kaori.

Sometimes Mistress 9 wished that she could move out and away from Kaori, but she just wasn't allowed because she had to be protected. Yes she was powerful, but she could still get used easily if people found out that she was the Sovereign.
Kaori was still waiting for a reply from her.

"Mistress?" Kaori spoke.

"I am not going to tell you what is going on right now. Its none of your business," Mistress 9 argued.

"You do not speak to me like that again. I must know what is going on in your life. I hate to see you look so miserable. I'm trying to be nice to you here, but I cannot help if you don't tell me whats wrong," Kaori replied.

"I can deal with my own problems!" Mistress 9 shouted.

Kaori then left the Sovereign alone in her room.

Just then Souiche called Kaori from downstairs because he wanted to speak with her. She came downstairs and saw him sitting in the living room waiting for her. Kaori was still concerned about Mistress 9 and wondering why she was so sad. He didn't look too happy at the moment.

"What's wrong?" asked Kaori hoping he wasn't angry with her.

"First of all. Don't disturb the Sovereign of Silence right now. She has been feeling down lately," Souiche explained.

"Alright, do you happen to know what is wrong?" asked Kaori curiously.

"That is not for you to know. She has told me what has been bugging her before. Just do not ask her about it," Souiche mentioned as he left the room.

Kaori sighed. Then Kaori decided that she wanted to go up to the bar with her friends because she had been feeling down lately too. This sounded strange but she was actually curious to know who her adoptive parents were and if they were still alive. She did get a long very well with Souiche Tomoe, who had adopted her, but she also wanted to meet her real family if they were alive, and why they would give her up for adoption.
Souiche approached Kaori when she was about to leave for the bar.

"Kaori, whereabouts are you going?" asked Souiche looking concerned.

"I'm just going out to the bar with some friends. I promise I will be back at around 10," she said.

"I really don't like you hanging around over there, its dangerous. Stay with your friends and I expect you back here no later than 10. Understand, you are Mistress 9's caretaker and you are to watch over her all the time," Souiche reminded.

Kaori rolled her eyes and left.

When she arrived at the bar, she met up with her friends. Her best friend Mina Aino was there as well. Kaori was actually surprised to see Mina there. She had no idea that Mina had moved to New York as well. There used to be a rivalry between the two of them because Mina was a sailor scout. However, one day the two of them ended up being friends because Mina realized that Kaori was actually nice, she had just been manipulated by Souiche Tomoe's alter ego Germatoid. Kaori was still a little bit sassy and sarcastic at times, but deep down she was a kind and thoughtful person.

"Mina, what are you doing here?" asked Kaori excitedly.

"Oh you didn't get my email. I moved here because I'm going to attend NYU in September. They have a great theater program there because I want to go into acting," Mina said kindly.

"Wow, that's awesome. Yeah sorry I haven't been at my computer. I'm also planning on going to NYU as well but I'm not sure when that will be," Kaori said.

The two of them sat down at the bar table and continued talking.
Kaori had mentioned to Mina that she had wanted to go to NYU because she had always dreamed to be a fashion designer. She was a very creative person and liked to wear lots of bright colors and sometimes she would wear revealing dresses. However, she had a very cute and unique sense of style.
All the boys at the bar were staring at her and trying to have the guts to make their move and talk to her. Mistress 9 on the otherhand was totally opposite of Kaori. She was a beautiful girl and she had nice clothes as well, but she was a little bit more shy and uncomfortable around huge crowds of people. She liked to be on her own a lot.
At the bar, a young man about Kaori's age had been wanting to get to know her for a long time now. He had seen her before at the bar, but didn't have the guts to get ask her out. He was a very attractive looking young man with brown hair and hazel eyes. He was a very kind and sensitive young man. He had a few friends but had a hard time get a girl friend because he was so quiet. Recently, his friends had been inviting him to come to the bar so he could step out of his comfort zone and meet new people. He was also studying to become a doctor at NYU because he was really into biology and first aid.
This young man's name was Milo Fitzuna.

"Hey check out the hot red head over there. I know you have always been wanting to date her. She is alone, now is your chance to make your move," said Milo's friend Paul.

"She is probably very well known, and really beautiful. Besides I wouldn't be surprised if she had a boyfriend. A girl like her would never go out with a guy like me," Milo said sadly.

"You never know. She maybe gorgeous on the outside but in the inside she could turn out to be a very kind person," Paul said.

Milo looked over at Kaori who was sitting at the bar by herself. She was waiting for her friend Mina who was in the bathroom.

"Alright I will try and ask her out," Milo said trying to be confident. He walked over to the bar where Kaori was sitting and sat next to her trying to be as calm as possible.

"Hey," Kaori said kindly.

"Hey, what's up?" asked Milo nervously.

"Not too bad. Just having a drink," Kaori responded.

She had noticed Milo at the bar as well but she never had a real conversation with him. She had always been wanting to get to know Milo because he did seem like a pretty decent and sweet man. Her boyfriend Matt on the otherhand was pretty strong and into sports. He was also very overprotective to Kaori, who she didn't like that much. He would get furious if any other guy flirt with her.

"So what is your name?" asked Kaori.

"I'm Milo," he responded.

"I'm Kaori. Its a pleasure to meet you Milo. I have seen you around and have always been wanting to talk to you," Kaori said.

Milo smiled. Maybe she wasn't so hard to talk to and maybe she was having the same problem as him. He thought that maybe he could ask her out now since they were talking and getting a long pretty well.

"Kaori, there is something I would like to ask you. I know we just met and this sounds crazy but-" Just before Milo could finish his sentence, a handsome and strong man with dark hair and brown eyes came and approached Kaori. He was her boyfriend Matt.

"Hey babe, I was looking for you. I got you a Martini," Matt said as he handed it to her and kissed her.

"Thanks," said Kaori looking annoyed. Matt turned to Milo giving him a nasty look, and then grabbed him by the neck.

"What the hell do you think you are doing flirting with my girlfriend twerp!" Matt yelled.

Kaori was furious.

"Matt, stop it! You are such a jerk," Kaori said moving next to Milo.

"Fine, but If I see that twerp with you again, I will kill him and I'm not messing around!" Matt shouted aggressively.

Kaori helped Milo up and apologized. She didn't know what to say right now so she just went home. She didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

Chapter 2

Mistress 9 woke up the next morning and was feeling a bit better. She decided that she was going to meet with Kyle today and break up with him because he was just making her life miserable. She came downstairs for breakfast and noticed Kaori sleeping on the couch.

"KAORI!" Mistress 9 yelled.

"Ahhh!, Don't do that again!" Kaori said breathing heavily, " What's your problem?" she asked.

"Sorry, I really needed to talk to you," Mistress 9 admitted.

"Now you choose to talk to me. Well now I can't, I'm in the middle of a crisis now! Let me sleep. I had trouble sleeping last night," Kaori snapped.

Mistress 9 let Kaori sleep and went to go eat. However, Kaori wasn't tired anymore and went to go join her.

"Sorry I snapped at you before. I'm just went to be late last night. So what's wrong?" asked Kaori as she served herself some breakfast.

Mistress 9 sighed. She really didn't want to tell Kaori her problems, but she did want some advice on how to break up with a guy.
Kaori suggested that Mistress 9 should text him, but she wanted to do it in person.

"Okay, so Kyle wants to go out with you today. When you meet with him, go sit down somewhere and talk to him. Let him know how angry you are with him and just tell him its not working out," Kaori said.

Mistress 9 went upstairs when she was finished eating, to go get ready to meet with him. She was a little bit nervous but she did want to get this over with. She put her long black hair up in a ponytail and some comfortable clothes to go out. Just as she was about to step out she was stopped by her father.

"Sovereign, where are you going?" asked Souiche.

"I'm going to go break up Kyle. I can't stand to be with him anymore," Mistress 9 said angrily as she slammed the door and went out.

Souiche called Kaori into the living room and told her to go spy on Mistress 9 so that she wouldn't get hurt.
Mistress 9 met with Kyle at Central Park and the two of them sat down together on a bench.

"Hey, Mistress 9. I have sent you over 50 text messages where have you been?" asked Kyle rudely.

"I have been busy. Anyway I don't think we should be together anymore," Mistress 9 said clearly.

Kyle grabbed her arm aggressively.

"What?" he asked angrily.

"I don't like the way you have been treating me. I have a life you know and I'm just wasting it by doing everything for you!" Mistress 9 yelled.

"Shut up you little ☹. I am not letting you go!" Kyle shouted touching her intensely.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Mistress 9 yelled. She tried to move away but she couldn't.

Kaori was hiding in a tree and overheard about what was happening. She jumped down from the tree and began to strangle Kyle with her long hair.

"Leave her alone!" Kaori yelled.

"No, go away you skanky red head!" Kyle ordered.

"Don't insult me. You do not know who you are dealing with," Kaori spat.

Kyle dodged at Kaori and knocking her over and started beating her up aggressively. Mistress 9 snuck up behind Kyle trying to pull him away from Kaori but he pushed her out of the way and she hit the back of her head on bench. However, she had the power to regenerate so she was fine in a few seconds.

Just then Kaori's boyfriend Matt saw what was going on and Kyle was trying to kill Kaori. Then he tied her up and putting a gun to her head. She was almost crying.

"Let me have sex Mistress 9 and I won't have to kill you!" Kyle shouted aggressively.

"Stop it," Kaori said as she started crying and breathing heavily.

"Hey! Leave my girl friend alone!" yelled a voice behind Kyle.

It was Matt coming to rescue her. Matt punched Kyle in the nose and knocked the gun out of his hand and put it to Kyle's head.

"You have no right, putting a gun through my girlfriend's head. Stay away from her or I will kill you!" Matt yelled. Kyle left looking terrified of Matt.

"Kaori are you alright?" asked Matt as he hugged her tightly.

"Oh Matt, I was so scared," she said crying intensely.

Matt saw Mistress 9 there and noticed that there was blood all over her face but she was fine. Although he was still a bit concerned. He asked if she was ok, but she said she wasn't because she didn't want anyone to find out that she could heal. Matt decided to call Souiche to let him know what had happened but that Mistress 9 and Kaori were ok.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Anyone else have any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Well, I've been thinking up more points for my fic and have made some new decisions. I'm changing Ryu's surname to "Susano'o" so that it doesn't clash with the name of a new attack I'm giving Mars. It also plays on the fact that his real identity of Typhos is named after the Greek monster of the storms, and Susano'o was the Shinto god of the storms. Not to mention his name "Ryu" means "dragon" and he later becomes a dragon when he merges with Chaos to become Ouroboros.

I've decided to go with the name "Necros" for the Imperium's monsters-of-the-day, and I took your advice and am going to call this series "Final Wars".

Speaking of the Imperium, I realized there's something about them that I overlooked. Each of the five villain groups in Sailor Moon have had members/objects that were named after minerals. None of the members in my villain group follow that suit. However, I did also notice that they lacked something else: a crystal.

The Dark Kingdom had the Black Crystal/Kurozuishou, the Black Moon Clan had the Evil Black Crystal/Jakokusuishou, the manga Death Busters had the Taioron Crystal, the anime Dead Moon Circus coveted the Golden Crystal, and the manga Shadow Galactica had the Saffer Crystal.

So, to solve these two problems, I've decided to give the Imperium a crystal of there own and name it after a mineral.

Behold, the Obsidian Crystal! It is their power source that they use to create Necros, as well as to store stolen Chaos Energy. And as a bonus, each member of the Imperium will wear special black-jeweled rings on their fingers called Obsidian Rings. Necros each wear one (on either their left or right ring finger); Erebus, Nyx, and Typhos each wear two (one on each ring finger); and Tartarus at first wears six (one on each of his ring, middle, and index fingers) but later removes his two index finger rings and gives them to Typhos when Typhos is created. When Typhos assumes his civilian form of Ryu, the jewels on his rings turn blue.

It is these rings that are the Imperium's primary tools and weapons. Tartarus uses his six to drain much of the Inner senshi's powers near the beginning, and whenever a Necros is defeated, all that remains of them is their ring, which drops to the ground as its jewel shatters (like how Droids disintegrate and leave a darkened jewel behind, how Daimons have their eggs pop out and crack open, and how Lemures have their shadow insignia fade away, when each is destroyed). The rings worn by Necros are merely replicas of the ten rings worn by the four higher-ranking members.

And when Erebus is killed by Tartarus, Typhos secretly takes Erebus's dropped rings and places them on his fingers. He does the same when he kills Nyx, and when he weakens Tartarus right before he merges with Chaos's essense to become Ouroboros. When the latter occurs, Chaos enters his body via these ten rings, fooling Typhos into thinking Chaos is merely empowering him. But as Chaos forces more of himself into Typhos (not only through the rings, but through his mouth, eyes, back, and many other places on his body), it becomes clear that the Chaos is possessing him, and the two become fully merged into Ouroboros, with Chaos's mind being the dominant self and Typhos's mind gone forever.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Never noticed that about the villains about their crystals. Nice move.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:37 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
I've had a few fanfic ideas, most of which involving Beryl coming back post-Stars, but there is one that I always thought was a funny idea of mine.

In Ghostbusters II, the 'busters got sued by the city for all the damage they inadvertantly caused in the first film. Well, after seeing all the damage in the Mugen area after S ended, I got the idea that, perhaps, the Sailors could possibly end up on the receiving end of several lawsuits as a result.

Obviously, it's an idea that needs work. Among other things, I need to understand how Japan's judicial system works, just enough to make the court scenes passably realistic. But I think it could be a nice change of pace from the usual "ultimate battles" and "love conspiracies" that most SM fics I've seen entail.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:44 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
I want more than a fanfic - I want doujinshi! :o

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 42 months ago
inactive
I've always kind of wanted to expand on episode 49-- Makoto's old friend Shinozaki gets blood transfused from her, and at the end she says he'll "always watch her". I thought maybe them sharing blood had bonded them and Shinozaki became her mysterious protector (as Tuxedo Kamen is) or something. Kind of stupid. P-:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Not bad. Call him "O Kamen" after Mako-chan's blood type or something. :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 42 months ago
inactive
Heehee. :D

Does he protect Neptune and Chibi-Moon then too? :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Lately, I've been thinking about my fic overview and have come up with a new villain subgroup that would serve as better rivals of the Inner Senshi than my existing group of villains would: the Shadow Senshi (Shadow Moon, Shadow Mars, Shadow Mercury, etc.). They'd be a part of the Primordial Imperium, but I can't figure out a way to properly insert an arc for them into my story. I don't want to change my current story too much, but it's hard to figure out a place for these five within the context of the current story.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

Last edited by Sabrblade on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:58 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 55 months ago
inactive
I'm having a writers block. Could you guys help me with something please?

I'm still trying to write a story about Kaorinite, but I'm having trouble because the show didn't describe her very well, which is really irritating. Like I don't know if I should write about her past, or how she became a death buster? Or writing about something as she is working for the death busters. It would really help if I knew Kaorinite's interests/hobbies/family life, where she's from. Do you guys have any idea what kind of personality she might have or interests she would probably have.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 78 months ago
inactive
Movie-Brat wrote:
Wow. Impressive, might I suggest simply "Henshin?" Like in Kamen Rider?

Or other such super sentai. PGSM would work well for it, I believe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 82 months ago
inactive
I always have a load of fiction ideas spinning round in my head. Only a few of themever makeit to paper. I recently wrote my Jadeite/Serena fic that had been nagging at me for ages. I think my problem i i have too many ideas to catch them all and form a decent plot around them.

Zoisite: Remove that bra; it would look better on me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:35 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
Man I've got a lot of fanfic ideas swirming in my head. The good thing is, I've written them out. So could someone give some feedback on them?

Here it goes:

Fanfic Idea #1 - Sort of a rewrite of Stars, however this is Cosmos’ story. In her lifetime, when she was battling Chaos, she didn’t have Chibi Chibi to guide her. Because she did not destroy the Cauldron, which had merged with Chaos - darkness ensues. She doesn’t have her support system, and, because of that, she runs away, not wanting to make that decision. She transforms into Cosmos (how that is will be determined later). Since Chaos formed with the Cauldron, he brings darkness, and the stars are reborn with darkness. He also is reborn as Sailor Chaos, leader of the Chaos Senshi! (or something like that) The Sailor Soldiers, Mamoru, the Starlights, etc, are all reborn but they are evil and part of that team. They bring about a dark kingdom on Earth. Since they are reincarnations with evil, Cosmos loses hope. She’s truly all alone. So she decides to travel to the past where she meets Sailor Moon to re-inspire herself, and of course she’s in her Chibi-Chibi form. When she comes back from the past with her new knowledge, she consults the help of the Shitennou, Mamoru’s old guardians, to bring back Earth and the galaxy in its original form. How does she restore peace to Earth and the galaxy?

Fanfic Idea #2 - What if Luna had reached Usagi later in the Dark Kingdom arc? How would this affect Usagi’s maturity as a senshi? Usagi’s family and friends are constantly being attacked by the Dark Kingdom. She feels an inner-calling, but she cannot summon it. Then, she meets the girls by chance. They don’t have their weapons yet. Sailor V is not awakened either. Why haven’t Luna & Artemis found the girls? And how will they deal with this threat without their powers? Also, how would this have affected the relationship between Usagi and Mamoru? (c'mon romance obviously has to be in :D) Who says normal people can’t fight back against evil?

Fanfic Idea #3 - Neo-King Endymion and Neo-Queen Serenity rule Earth, but two problems have arisen: Serenity has yet to produce a heir, and this creates difficulties for their kingdom, Crystal Tokyo. Factions arise, questioning whether Serenity can be the only wielder of the Phantom Silver Crystal. These factions have arisen to overthrow the kingdom’s leaders. Will Crystal Tokyo fall into the hands of another? Will Endymion have to produce a heir with a concubine, no other than Beryl? (heh)

Fanfic Idea #4 - Totally Alternative Universe. Curiosity killed the cat, but Satisfaction brought it back. Darien and Serena are a married couple with a daughter. They were desperately in love – were the ideal ‘soul mates’. The early years of the marriage is a great one – the love one another and idolized one other. However, problems spring up. Darien develops a sex addiction. Serena’s coworker, Haruka, seduces her and at first she vehemently rejects her proposals, but becomes… curious. How will they deal with these new distractions, and with their marriage falling apart, how will they save it? Do 'soul mates' really have to be married? And most importantly, whatever happened to the sanctity of marriage?

What do you guys think?? Any suggestions, comments??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
LunaStar wrote:
Fanfic Idea #3 ... Will Crystal Tokyo fall into the hands of another? Will Endymion have to produce a heir with a concubine, no other than Beryl? (heh).

Wow! :P

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:31 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
LunaStar wrote:
Man I've got a lot of fanfic ideas swirming in my head. The good thing is, I've written them out. So could someone give some feedback on them?

Here it goes:

Fanfic Idea #1 - Sort of a rewrite of Stars, however this is Cosmos’ story. In her lifetime, when she was battling Chaos, she didn’t have Chibi Chibi to guide her. Because she did not destroy the Cauldron, which had merged with Chaos - darkness ensues. She doesn’t have her support system, and, because of that, she runs away, not wanting to make that decision. She transforms into Cosmos (how that is will be determined later). Since Chaos formed with the Cauldron, he brings darkness, and the stars are reborn with darkness. He also is reborn as Sailor Chaos, leader of the Chaos Senshi! (or something like that) The Sailor Soldiers, Mamoru, the Starlights, etc, are all reborn but they are evil and part of that team. They bring about a dark kingdom on Earth. Since they are reincarnations with evil, Cosmos loses hope. She’s truly all alone. So she decides to travel to the past where she meets Sailor Moon to re-inspire herself, and of course she’s in her Chibi-Chibi form. When she comes back from the past with her new knowledge, she consults the help of the Shitennou, Mamoru’s old guardians, to bring back Earth and the galaxy in its original form. How does she restore peace to Earth and the galaxy?

Fanfic Idea #2 - What if Luna had reached Usagi later in the Dark Kingdom arc? How would this affect Usagi’s maturity as a senshi? Usagi’s family and friends are constantly being attacked by the Dark Kingdom. She feels an inner-calling, but she cannot summon it. Then, she meets the girls by chance. They don’t have their weapons yet. Sailor V is not awakened either. Why haven’t Luna & Artemis found the girls? And how will they deal with this threat without their powers? Also, how would this have affected the relationship between Usagi and Mamoru? (c'mon romance obviously has to be in :D) Who says normal people can’t fight back against evil?

Fanfic Idea #3 - Neo-King Endymion and Neo-Queen Serenity rule Earth, but two problems have arisen: Serenity has yet to produce a heir, and this creates difficulties for their kingdom, Crystal Tokyo. Factions arise, questioning whether Serenity can be the only wielder of the Phantom Silver Crystal. These factions have arisen to overthrow the kingdom’s leaders. Will Crystal Tokyo fall into the hands of another? Will Endymion have to produce a heir with a concubine, no other than Beryl? (heh)

Fanfic Idea #4 - Totally Alternative Universe. Curiosity killed the cat, but Satisfaction brought it back. Darien and Serena are a married couple with a daughter. They were desperately in love – were the ideal ‘soul mates’. The early years of the marriage is a great one – the love one another and idolized one other. However, problems spring up. Darien develops a sex addiction. Serena’s coworker, Haruka, seduces her and at first she vehemently rejects her proposals, but becomes… curious. How will they deal with these new distractions, and with their marriage falling apart, how will they save it? Do 'soul mates' really have to be married? And most importantly, whatever happened to the sanctity of marriage?

What do you guys think?? Any suggestions, comments??

in any one of your ideas, if chiba dies or ends up with someone other then Usa then I'll give you my seal of approval

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 am 
inactive
Prince Rose wrote:
in any one of your ideas, if chiba dies or ends up with someone other then Usa then I'll give you my seal of approval

Heh I'll keep that in mind. Definitely don't want my stories to be cookie-cut happy endings. I think the one idea of the marital issues would probably be a candidate for an alternative ending w/o the star couple being together. But that's just speculation b/c I haven't got much thought out of the ones listed here...

Soter wrote:
Wow! :P

Awesome. I'm glad it got a response like that. I imagine that storyline to have a lot of palace politics and drama... somewhat like how those Historical k-dramas are (which I love to bits.. Jumong & Yi San particularly) Since reading the manga/watching PGSM, I've always had a soft spot for Beryl. I think in this story I'd make her out to be a good person who's negatively influenced by politics. Also, Usagi & Mamoru being 'soul mates' would of course bring issues, with Mamoru struggling on state/court responsibilities and his own desires. Usagi would also battle with that, as well as knowing that Chibi-usa's future existence isn't/hasn't been guaranteed. I actually have an idea on where this one would go, but I'd like more feedback... this is a story I'm more likely to write.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:12 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 82 months ago
inactive
LunaStar wrote:

Definitely don't want my stories to be cookie-cut happy endings.

I always have a problem with that. I want to make my fanfictions more 'drmamatic' or realistic, by not always having happy endings, but I always feel bad if I kill off a main character or something.

Zoisite: Remove that bra; it would look better on me.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:15 pm 
inactive
Channiegurl wrote:
LunaStar wrote:

Definitely don't want my stories to be cookie-cut happy endings.

I always have a problem with that. I want to make my fanfictions more 'drmamatic' or realistic, by not always having happy endings, but I always feel bad if I kill off a main character or something.

Lemme tell you, I hate stories that kill of characters. It's just... ahh. I can understand tragedies and stuff, but if I've grown to love this character, it's just wrong to kill them. Especially when their death is just too sudden.

However, I don't mind reading them every now and then... unless I know beforehand that there will be a tragedy. It's just a coping strategy I have. Though sometimes that really doesn't save me (i.e. watched this Korean drama 'Emperor of the Sea', I knew the main chars. would all die (and I mean they ALL die) but I still watched it. Had a complete withdrawl for about 3 days, I was so distraught at the ending :*( ) from disappointment.

But then non-happy endings don't always have to resort to death.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next