Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fanfiction Ideas
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:42 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Luna Night Goddess wrote:
So, may I post my idea?
Anyone can. Go ahead.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm 
Thank you. I wasn't sure, because no one had said to go ahead.

It's a crossover idea, so please, be easy. And I dunno if I'll post it up. I'm doing it in comic book form.

Well, I was thinking of an idea where the past had started to repeat itself, with a whole new set of girls. After Galaxia was saved by Eternal Sailor Moon, and Chaos purged from her body, Galaxia had started to lead the star seeds back to where they belong, and now she lives in peace. But she mourns over her child. A child never mentioned as to keep her safe.

I'll start there, and see if anyone wants me to continue.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:57 pm 
I'd be more than happy to continue, should anyone want me to.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have been coming up with ideas in my spare time on how the old anime would have adapted the portions of the Sailor Stars manga that was left on the cutting room floor had the anime gone on for another story arc / season. How would the old anime have handled the Galaxy Cauldron, all the unused Sailor Soldiers including Sailor Cosmos, and Guardian Sprites, the 'eternal forms,' Usagi and Mamoru's Wedding? What I had come up with is a half-original story, half-story based on the last chapters of the manga.

Without giving too much away as I plan to write it in the future: the new group of villains would be spearheaded by Sailor Chi and Sailor Phi, with a squad of four soldiers known as the Sailor ParaSoldiers, short for Parasite Soldiers, who had stolen 'true star seeds' in order to become Sailor Soldiers. The four of them will share an insect motif with Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon being the de facto leader. The other three will obviously be original creations. The first ParaSoldier to appear in the story is Sailor Pyrite Bee, who stole the true starseed of Sailor Honey.

The ParaSoldiers, in order to become TRUE Sailor Soldiers, need to awaken a certain Sailor Soldier, who is a reincarnation of a certain previous villain, who Sailor Chi and Sailor Phi had certainly calculated was somewhere in Tokyo (Sailor Chi and Sailor Phi refuse to acknowledge how they know this, making them suspicious characters for even the ParaSoldiers). In order to find the Dormant Soldier they need to peek into a victim's Memory Box, a small purple-ish / pink music box that, when opened, reveals a figurine resembling a person's past life. The telltale signs of it being that ~Certain Sailor Soldier~ are well... Vague... Phi says that the figurine that will be appear from the box would be both a being and a non-being, a living paradox. Another clue is that the music played by the Memory Box will cause even the most coldhearted person to shed tears that turn into diamonds (this is a detail that I'm a bit unsure about).

Of course, most of the Memory Boxes that the ParaSoldiers end up finding are of ordinary people... And when a person's Memory Box is opened, the feelings of the past are spilled out and they take over that person. Hilarity ensues as the friends of Usagi and company start to behave strangely after becoming victims. One chapter deals with Naru being targeted (of course), causing her to reenact her past life as a stereotypical girl from Brooklyn, much to Umino' chargin (don't worry, it's supposed to be meta). However, those emotions from another time culminate and it eventually turns the victim into a monster-of-the-week (with themes based on those specific past lives--for example, Naru turning into a monster that resembles the Brooklyn Bridge). Of course, Sailor Moon saves the day with her new powers, etc.

Sailor Lethe and Sailor Mnemosyne will have larger roles in this fan fiction in contrast to the manga and due to this their back story will be rewritten substantially. Ultimately, the two (who are said to be Naoko's favorites) will still be the same characters largely in personality and spirit. They both end up joining Usagi's high school, and serve a similar role to Uranus-tachi and the Sailor Starlights, but with some surprising twists.

A mysterious Pink Kitty with a crescent moon bald spot also appears one day and follows Usagi home, but it acts like a normal kitten, does not speak, and no one really has any clue what its deal is. Then again, ever since it's appearance, Usagi has been having some strange nightmares... So perhaps it's a suspicious one too?

A good portion of the series will also deal with Usagi and Mamoru planning their Wedding. There will be a few chapters that are supposed to act much like the filler in the Sailor Moon Anime, but they will be like the Nanami Filler in Revolutionary Girl Utena. In other words, they will have some symbolic significance.

Speaking of Ikuhara's work, the work will be heavily influenced by him as well as Magica Madoka, to some extent. I envision this fan fiction as "What if Ikuhara was able to direct Sailor Stars and just completely ran with it?" I'm going to try to focus on the topic of reincarnation, past lives and see how those concepts can be problematic, while also dealing with the psychoanalytic concept of repressed memories. I also solemnly swear to write a fan fiction that avoids any severe retcons of past events, to keep the tone similar to the series, with any wangst being only when appropriate. I also swear to come up with a satisfactory way to handle Sailor Cosmos as both Galaxia's Light of Hope and Sailor Moon's future form (and I mean Usagi's Sailor Moon, I'm not here for Chibi Usa, or some rando future daughter that I don't know nor care about being Sailor Cosmos)

Sorry, I didn't plan to write this much about my own ideas. What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 pm 
I like your idea. I would read it.

I'd like to continue with my idea, but only if anyone would want me to continue.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SakuyamonX wrote:
Sorry, I didn't plan to write this much about my own ideas. What do you guys think?
Very interesting. By any chance, did you read my extensive "season 6" overview covered in my earlier posts of this topic?

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sabrblade wrote:
SakuyamonX wrote:
Very interesting. By any chance, did you read my extensive "season 6" overview covered in my earlier posts of this topic?

I've read parts of it, I really like the group of villains you came up with especially because they're based on primordial Greek gods! I also liked the PGSM elements in the story, but I'm biased because I like PGSM.

I'm still unsure about the magical MacGuffin that I came up with (the Memory Box, I need to come up with a better name)... My original idea was to a new group of Sailor Animamates do the whole starseed-routine from last season, but instead of looking for true starseeds, they would look for the Chaos Seed... But that idea was kind of boring for me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
SakuyamonX wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SakuyamonX wrote:

I've read parts of it, I really like the group of villains you came up with especially because they're based on primordial Greek gods! I also liked the PGSM elements in the story, but I'm biased because I like PGSM.

I'm still unsure about the magical MacGuffin that I came up with (the Memory Box, I need to come up with a better name)... My original idea was to a new group of Sailor Animamates do the whole starseed-routine from last season, but instead of looking for true starseeds, they would look for the Chaos Seed... But that idea was kind of boring for me.
I just went back to the classic "energy-draining" routine, but specified that the particular energy they were extracting from people was "Chaos Energy".

Something I may not have been clear on was what that entails. Basically, the victim of the day first comes in contact with one of the enemies, who then use their Obsidian Rings to cut off the victim's connection to the Light of Hope within themselves, thus no longer having the energy of chaos suppressed inside them, allowing it to grow, expand, and overtake the victim, turning them into harsh, cruel versions of themselves. Once the Chaos energy reaches its peak, the enemy returns to the victim to physically draw out the fully developed Chaos energy to deliver and accumulate it within the villains' own crystal, the Obsidian Crystal.

Meanwhile, the victim is left unconscious in a near-dead state unless their stolen energy is returned. While in this state, their connection to the Light of Hope that had been suppressed before is restored, but they still require their original Chaos energy to return to survive, as they need both Yin and Yang to maintain the balance within.

Once the Sailor Senshi intervene and destroy the MotD, the stolen Chaos Energy is diminished and restored to the victim's body. This could be avoided if the MotD were to ever get the chance to return back to their HQ before getting destroyed and/or defeated, but to keep the story going at a fair pace, such an occurrence is a rarity (but NOT impossible).

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:17 pm 
I can continue with my idea, if anyone likes. I wanted to give a tiny bit, as you saw above, for those who were interested that I continue.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 pm 
Well, I think I'll continue, since no one has said otherwise.

As stated, Galaxia, after the big battle, is mourning over the loss of her unmentioned child (not mentioned in the anime). So, in turn, she turns to Pluto for help. She meets up with her, lets her know what's going on, and see's if there's anything that can be done. In turn, while gazing into her Garnet orb, both Pluto and Galaxia sees darkness spreading. Galaxia knows it's Chaos, out to seek revenge. Pluto knows it's time to seek other senshi out, and travels to Karakura Town.

While in Karakura, A young girl sleeps, with fiery orange hair. She dreams of a past long forgotten. In fear, she awakens, realizing she's alone in her room.

I'll continue if anyone wold like me to.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:46 pm 
Would anyone like me to continue?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 41 months ago
inactive
You don't need our permission. Just post the whole thing. :neutral:

EDIT: That came off a bit more blunt than I intended, so I'm sticking an emoticon at the end of it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 am 
Well, I didn't want to overwhelm with the entire idea. I wanted to give bits and pieces, so it wasn't all out there in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 am 
Leaving off from there, Pluto leaves after her meeting with Galaxia, and heads over to the Spirit Realm, where she follows the peridot glow belonging to someone. She finds herself face to face with Nemu. Pluto holds out the Garnet Ball, and gives Nemu back her memories. In turn, Nemu realizes she had locked her true personality away, to hide who she truly is, Pluto's own partner from her own planet. Pluto notices that the past is repeating itself for others, and time must be followed in order to keep it along its course to bring out Neo Crystal Tokyo and Neo Crystal Karakura.

Basically, each of the scouts have their own partner from their own planet, who was chosen to protect the Sun princess, Serenity's half-sister. Same father, different mother. Together, Nemu and Pluto promise to awaken the new scouts. In turn, they're attacked. Most of the charries from Bleach don't make it. But Sailor A (Amethyst) is awoken, to follow in Venu's footsteps first.

It basically follows a bit with the past, but it will deviate from time to time. Like En is now an ally, and even Nehelina (I don't have my notebook open to get the correct spelling, so sorry if I'm off) is another ally. The Black Moon sisters make a comeback to help. I even bring in Dark Mercury, as well as other dark scouts, following the pattern for Dark Mercury. And I may even put in Princess Sailor Moon, if I decide it.

I'll continue from there in a bit. It's still a work in progress, but it'll make a nice comic. And will work like seasons.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:03 pm 
I've figured out how the comic season will work with my idea. After thinking of it, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:15 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 34 months ago
inactive
Hello everyone. I am new here, but not new to BSSM, and have some working ideas on a SM fanfic.

It begins with Usagi, Rei, Ami, Mikato, and Minako in the middle of their Senior Year at Juuban Municipal High School. They are busy with their studies, varying between Usagi struggling to find a way to pass so she can graduate, to Ami taking all advanced classes that count towards College credit. Usagi starts to feel like she doesn't need to study to graduate because she feels that, what with being the future Monarch of the Earth, there is no need. Luna and Ami disagree, saying that a queen needs a proper education in order to be able to rule effectively. Minako and Mikato both agree that an educated ruler is handy, and Rei taunts Usagi, saying that she can't study to save her life, let alone to rule the Earth, which prompts Usagi to do a serious study session, only to fall asleep in the middle of it and begin to vivid and realistic dream.

In her dream she is in the Palace on the Moon, as a small child, and amidst a chaotic time. People are running throughout the palace frantically and she is trying desperately to find her mother, Queen Serenity for comfort, repeatedly calling "Mommy!". She finally finds the Queen emerging from the Sacred Prayer Room, and sees that the Queen is calling for the royal guards to take her to someplace safe as she holds the Moon Stick with the Silver Crystal in it. Despite her pleas, the guards grab the princess as she struggles and repeatedly calls out "Mommy" to the Queen, to which the Queen says "It will all be okay" with tears in her eyes.

Usagi then wakes up confused, tears in her eyes, and in a puddle on her desk. Luna then asks why she was crying so much and Usagi tells her of the dream. Luna suddenly recalls an event from the Silver Millennium that may coincide with what happened in the dream. It was when time nearly stood still forever. She explains that there was a prophecy that stated that when the sun and earth aligned between the two constellations in the night sky, Scorpio and Sagittarius, they would point the way to a hidden sign of the Zodiac. It is the much dreaded 13th Sign. The 13th Sign, the Reaper, would come and destroy the very fabric of space time and therefore, eliminate the very existence of everything. Apparently such an alignment happened during the Silver Millennium and when it happened, the kingdom panicked. A ghostly figure supposedly appeared in front of the palace, hidden within a pitch black cloak and carrying a scythe. Its face was hidden deep within the shadows and folds of the cloak's hood.

The figure, without a word, raised its scythe with a black gloved hand, and proceeded to slash the air, ripping a gash into the very fabric of space and time, from which a fierce suction came and swallowed everything hurtling toward it. Luckily, before the figure could do anymore damage, Queen Serenity used the Silver Crystal to send the creature, who then dropped the scythe, hurling into the void that was the gash, and then heal it. Everyone thought the threat was over and the Scythe was sent to a super secret vault within the depths of the palace dungeons, to forever be sealed away with the power of the Silver Crystal. However, with the destruction of the palace during the end of the Silver Millennium, doubt was raised in Luna's mind as to weather or not the scythe was a danger anymore, but she reassured herself it wasn't and didn't tell Usagi, to not further stress her out.

Meanwhile, a million miles away on the Moon, no longer sealed away under the power of the Silver Crystal, the scythe, resting among the rubble of the palace, starts to faintly shake and glow ominously.

Okay, I could go on but this post is getting a little on the long side. Does anyone want me to continue in another post? Also, I am still working on a title for it, so suggestions are welcome. Its going to have to do with time and space and all that, so something with that considered is ideal.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 41 months ago
inactive
Okay, a few things:

1. Makoto, not Mikato.
2. The moon's only about 250,000 miles away.
3. Rei doesn't go to their high school.
4. Where does Sailor Pluto fit into this, since dealing with space-time is her thing?

On the good side, at least your plot's original. I guess you're aware of Ophiucus, the 13th zodiac sign, since you had the position correct. So, I wouldn't mind reading more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 34 months ago
inactive
Sorry about the technical mistakes. I guess it can happen to the best of us (not that I'm implying that I am superior in anyway).

As for Pluto's involvement in the story, she plays a major role in it, so don't worry. I haven't forgotten about her. I just haven't gotten to her entrance into the plot yet.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Weirdest stuff I have ever dreamed up (just tonight's dream)

I was thrust into a (bad) HotaruxChibiusa fic. Next scene was guild wars inspired, being bandits and mounted combat, but suddenly, after taking the "wrong" turn at a street corner, while chasing the bandits, I bumbed into Prof Tomoe counseling with wiseman's holograph/thing. I offered up my services instantly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
What could I ever have done to deserve such a woesome fate? :supercry: I just might make a Sailor Moon Halloween Fanfic.

ロコ雪姫七匹のハムスター

スーパーファミコンが4000円安くなるクーポン券つき

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:29 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Revival.

As I've since brainstormed more ideas since my last post in this thread, would anyone still have interest in hearing them?

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:13 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Here's mine.

It's called Sailor Verse. Basically inspired by the Spider-Man event comic Spider-Verse with elements of Turtles Forever, the idea involves a resurrected Queen Beryl slaughtering multiple versions of the Sailor Guardians as she searches for the "source." The 90's Anime Sailor Guardians team up with the Crystal Sailor Guardians along with other versions that manage to come in contact with them in order to fight Beryl and warn the Manga Sailor Guardians of Beryl's intentions because if she kills them, every Sailor Guardian thereafter dies with them.

Aside from the two Anime versions and the manga, the live action Sailor Guardians I intend to make an appearance and Sailor Guardians I made up like African American Sailor Guardians, Cyborg Sailor Guardians, American Sailor Guardians, Sailor Guardians based on animals (wolf, bear, hawk, etc.), X-Men women who are Sailor Guardians themselves, Jedi Sailor Guardians, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
I dunno, it just doesn't sound that original.

For my own ideas, I'll need time to put them together since I've thought of more things related to my Season 6 overview, and even ideas for a Season 7.

I have Saturday off, so hopefully then.

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Maybe not but I will say I'd include cameos from the DiC versions of the Sailor Guardians and the Toon Makers versions but don't get too attached to the idea since I intend for Beryl to 86 them both at the start of the story.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:14 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Phew! Six months later and I am finally done! I'll post the first part of my newly-brainstormed, extended ideas very soon.

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:20 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Note that what I’m about to write is LOOOOOOOOONG and will be written with the mindset that those reading both this and other posts of mine to come will have already read my previous posts from earlier in this thread. If you are reading this and have not, it’s best that you go back and do so before proceeding.

Ever since my typing up that big overview for a sixth season of the 90’s anime, I’ve been thinking about more of the specifics related to it, as well as some changes I’d make to what I had written before. Namely, I’ve changed my mind about what I’d call Mamoru’s new upgraded form. Instead of “Elysion Knight”, I’d call him the “Golden Knight”, despite his color scheme still being primarily white and silver (he’d still have some gold highlights in his armor, though). The “Golden” part of his name would refer more to his using the Golden Crystal to transform, and the name of his kingdom. And he’d wear a mask based on the second one worn by the PGSM version of Tuxedo Mask (the thicker one with the black outline and the blue forehead jewel).

He would also start off with having two attacks in this new form. One would be a lesser attack that would essentially be the “Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber” attack he had in the manga, but renamed here as “Smoking Bomber Mirage”. His other attack would be more lethal, for which I’m still having difficultly thinking of a name. It would basically involve him attacking with his sword and annihilating the enemy with golden light-based energy emitted from the sword’s blade. This sword, BTW, would be a special sword given to Mamoru by Helios. It would have a long golden blade and would be the sword that was passed down from each generation of the kings who ruled the Golden Kingdom. So in other words, this would be the sword whose last owner was Prince Endymion’s father. The sword’s name would be Ouryuken.

Another change I’m decided is just keeping Chaos’s dragon form named “Chaos” rather than going with the “Ouroboros” name since it’s just the same being in a different form and there really isn’t any need for its name to be changed for such a short-lived form.

Something I don’t think I mentioned before about the Necros (the monsters of the day) is that each one (barring a special one) would each be named after a letter of the Greek Alphabet to further tie into the Greek myth inspiration of the Primordial Imperium as a whole. However, not all of the letters would get used since there wouldn’t be enough Necros to cover all 24 letters in said alphabet, with three specific ones (Phi, Chi, and Lambda) being omitted due to their preexistent use in other Sailor Moon works. Also, though, the term “Necros” is what would be the most common term to refer to them, the term “Shadow Necros” would be a formality used in most of their being summoned by the Protogenoi. And each of the Protogenoi (and Typhos) would say something slightly different when calling forth a Necros:

• Erebus: “Arise, my warrior of darkness. Rise up and expel the light that befalls us. Come forth, Shadow Necros Epsilon!”
  • Nyx: “Arise, my warrior of the night. Rise up and cast your shadow upon the day. Come forth, Shadow Necros Beta!”
  • Tartarus: “Arise, my soldier of the abyss. Rise up and bring forth the might of the depths. Come forth, Shadow Necros Omicron!”
  • Typhos: “Arise, my soldier of the storms. Rise up and rain down your terror from the skies! Come forth, Shadow Necros Sigma!”

And the way each Necros targets their victims would be similar to how Nephrite picked his. Each victim would be a person who would, at the time of each Necros encounter, be a conflicted soul in a state of unease, confusion, displeasure, etc. Like Nephrite did, each Necros would approach their target relatively early in each episode and use their Obsidian Ring to plant a seed of discord within said victim that would later grow inside them until the point at which the Necros would return later in the episode to extract the fully built up Chaos Energy from within the victim’s body with their Obsidian Ring.

During the intermediate time between each encounter with the Necros, the victim would be changed into a mean-spirited jerk acting uncharacteristically callous to their friends, family, and everyone else, as the seed of discord would sever the victim’s ties to the Light of Hope. Once the refined Chaos Energy would be removed from their bodies, they would be back to normal, but in a weakened comatose state from which they might not recover unless their stolen energy were returned to them. This is where the Sailor Senshi come in. Once each Necros is destroyed, their Obsidian Ring would crack and expel the Chaos Energy from within it and return it to the victim’s body, but with said energy back to its original non-chaotic state, thanks to the Light of Hope within them canceling out the excess corruption of the energy.

I’ve also been thinking about the specifics for how each episode would be laid out, with the entire series spanning a total of 52 episodes split into four 13-episode story arcs.

Episode 1 would open shortly after Chaos’s defeat at the end of Sailor Stars, with a shot of Chaos dissipating into the air, but not before unsealing three objects in space as part of a failsafe should he be defeated. The three objects would then shoot off across space away from Earth before cutting to a small time skip to a short time after, like a few days or a week later or so. Mamoru would be struggling to decide whether to try again with attending Harvard in America or to stay in Japan with Usagi after all that happened before the first time he tried to go abroad. Meanwhile, the three objects from before would be revealed to be the Protogenoi (Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx), having established a headquarters for themselves at what would later be revealed to be Sagittarius Zero Star. They would observe the Earth from afar and locate the exact city in which their master had met his defeat, Tokyo, from where they would start their longterm invasion. Tartarus would order Erebus to send out a Necros to begin harvesting Chaos Energy from a conflicted soul, which would turn out to be Mamoru. He would be the victim of the day, here (leaving Tuxedo Mask out of commission for this episode’s fight), becoming cold and cruel to Usagi until the point at which his energy would be ripe for the taking. The Necros that planted the seed of discord within Mamoru would later return to steal his energy, and Usagi would catch the Necros in the act. The Necros would take Mamoru’s energy and flee the scene, leaving the unconscious Mamoru to fall on the floor of his apartment. While Luna would look after Mamoru and call the others for backup, Usagi would transform and give chase. Once she and the others would catch up to the Necros just as it was about to give Mamoru’s energy over to Erebus, Erebus would see the girls as a nuisance and order the Necros to get rid of them quickly enough. However, the girls would retaliate and, though it would be far from easy, would eventually succeed in destroying the Necros, expelling Mamoru’s stolen energy and allowing said energy to return to its true owner. Shocked that mere Earthlings were able to destroy the Necros, Erebus would make a tactical retreat to report back this discovery to his brother and Nyx. After Mamoru’s cured, he’d choose to stay in Japan because of there now being a new enemy to face. But, as for whether or not he would have still stayed had there not been a new enemy, before the Necros would have corrupted him, he would have been about to come to conclusion that he’d need to stay and take off a year to re-stabilize his financial situation (since having lost all his overseas classes after having already paid for them had done a number on his bank account), but the Necros would attack him before he could make that decision.

Also, keeping true to the wacky academic continuity of the anime, Usagi and the girls would all still be in Grade 10. :P

Episode 2 would have Usagi invite Mamoru over to the Tsukino house for dinner in an attempt by her to get him and her family better acquainted. As Kenji would still not be fond of the idea of his daughter dating an older guy, he’d be the victim of the day, corrupted by a Necros sent this time by Nyx herself. During the meal, the corrupted Kenji would grow more and more bitter towards his family and Mamoru, to a point where, after Mamoru would leave, he’d eventually snap at Ikuko/Usagi/Shingo and storm out of the house.While out, Nyx’s Necros would return to steal his energy, which Mamoru would witness while on his way home. After Tuxedo Mask’s absence in the last episode, this would be his debut in the field for this season, and after contacting Usagi about her dad’s whereabouts and situation, he and Sailor Moon would destroy Nyx’s Necros together and save Kenji, who would become more accepting of Mamoru after he’s cured since he’d be more in his right mind and able to properly communicate with Mamoru, getting to know him better as Mamoru and Usagi would help get him back home.

Episode 3 I haven’t figured out much of, but it would be an Ami-centric episode with someone affiliated with her being the victim of the day. I’m thinking this one could also be used to reintroduce Naru and Umino as well.

Episode 4 would be a Minako-centric episode (as I intend to reorder to Guardian Senshi to have Venus come between Mercury and Mars like the actual planet does) and would have her reunite with an old friend she hasn’t seen in a long time: Her best friend Hikaru Sorano from the Sailor V manga. Hikaru would be the victim of the day.

Episode 5 would be a Rei-centric episode with Yuichiro as the victim of the day. A new Necros would disguise himself as a very handsome young man who would make Rei attracted to him in an attempt to get Yuichiro upset and further build up the Chaos Energy within him.

Episode 6 would be a Makoto-centric episode, but like 3, I haven’t gotten the details on this one either. I’m thinking of maybe reintroducing Asanuma from the manga (who briefly appeared in one episode of the Nehellenia arc of Sailor Stars) as a kouhai to Makoto in addition to his already being Mamoru’s kouhai, and possibly having Asanuma as the victim of the day.

Episode 7 would be a turning point episode in which Tartarus would have grown tired of Erebus and Nyx using Necros that keep failing them, and would decide to confront the Sailor Senshi himself. Up until now, Erebus and Nyx would have been doing most of the work while Tartarus concerned himself with some other matter that would be a secret from the viewers at this point. But now he’d take a break from that task to take matters into his own hands. Plus, Uranus and Neptune would also return in this one. The Inners and Mamoru would attend a musical performance by Michiru at which Tartarus (who would have infiltrated the show by disguising himself as a mustachioed human wearing a large tan trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses---No, he wouldn’t dress himself up, he’d literally shapeshift himself into this very conspicuous-looking man :P ) would unleash a Necros to draw out the Sailor Senshi. Once they’d destroy the Necros, Tartarus would reveal himself to the Senshi. It is in this episode that he would personally drain the Inners of their powers and revert them back to their pre-Super forms, by firing black energy beams from the six Obsidian Rings worn on his fingers, which would grab the girls and lift them off the ground, sucking out their Sailor Senshi powers. Tuxedo Mask would attempt to stop him, but Tartarus would swat him aside, forcing him to look on helplessly. The girls would be saved at the last minute by an intervention from Uranus and Neptune, who would reveal themselves around this point and have Uranus use a Space Sword Blaster sneak attack on Tartarus’s hands to stop his attack from draining the Inners’ powers completely. Tuxedo Mask would catch Sailor Moon before she’d hit the ground, but the other four would land on the ground. After being struck by Uranus’s attack, Tartarus would retreat after having come to a startling realization: He can be physically harmed (before, he believed himself, Erebus, and Nyx to all be above mortality). This realization would put him in a state of disillusion for a while. However, as Tartarus had stolen much of the Inners’ powers (even if, as mentioned in my previous posts, he and the Imperium wouldn’t be able to use said powers), they would be left wondering how they would be able to go on after such a critical loss.

Episode 8 would be dealing with the fallout of the last episode, and would also be focused on Haruka and Michiru, who would now become more active since the recent draining of the Inners’ powers would make them needed now more than ever. Not sure on the victim of the day for this one, though. But, this one would serve to make the Inners realize that just because they aren’t as powerful as they used to be, they can still continue the fight and need not fully hand the reins over to Haruka and Michiru, who would likewise help the Inners to realize that. This episode would also have Usagi first notice that something odd’s going on with her Silver Crystal, but as it wouldn’t seem that serious (for now), she wouldn’t mention it to the others in order to keep them from worrying about what would seem like nothing (I’ve since changed my mind about it being a MOTD that would damage the Silver Crystal, and have instead decided to have Tartarus’s attack be the cause). Tartarus, meanwhile, would return to his previous secret task, though his mind would be less focused now that he’d be pondering about his newly-realized mortality.

Episode 9 would bring in Hotaru and focus on her. Her dad, Professor Tomoe (whom she would be living with again, at long last happily together, with Hotaru no longer having to live with the Outers anymore), would be the victim of the day. Similar to episode 4, a Necros would disguise herself as an attractive woman and manipulate the prof into favoring her over his daughter. Hotaru would have to save him mostly by herself in this one.

Episode 10 would have all of the Sailor Senshi come face to face with Tartarus (who’d be out of his funk by now), Erebus, and Nyx all at once, giving the Sailor Senshi a full formal introduction to the Primordial Imperium (“Erebus, Lord of Darkness”, “Nyx, Mystic of the Night”, and “Tartarus, Viceroy of the Abyss”). Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Tuxedo Mask would all together engage the three in combat over the life of the episode’s victim(s) of the day (haven’t yet decided who, but I’m thinking someone all or most of them know well enough, like Motoki or Unazuki), only to be stopped by the arrival of Sailor Pluto, who would recognize Tartarus from the distant past and challenge him to an honorable one-on-one duel, in which no ally from either side would be allowed to intervene. And during this battle, Pluto would use her new attack “Chronos Typhoon” for the first time. However, circumstances in the duel would force Erebus to step in and break the vow Tartarus made at the battle’s start, thereby dishonoring the terms of the duel and forcing Tartarus to willingly submit defeat. This would be the Senshi’s first glimpse into Tartarus’s code of honor.

Episode 11 would be kind of a filler but would have Pluto explain to the others what little she could recall about their new enemies: That they were involved in the Sailor Wars, but not much else. Luna and Artemis would start working on new power ups for the Inners to stand in for the powers that they lost. Their new forms would be their PGSM forms. This episode would also be a comedy-centric episode focusing on the problem Usagi’s had lately with her Silver Crystal, which by this point would constantly be trying to turn her into her Princess form. Ever since Tartarus’ meddled with her powers back in episode 7, it’s only gotten worse. Only now would the problem come to light often enough to where it becomes an extreme nuisance that drives her nuts, requiring her to hide in closets or dart around corners to avoid her Princess transformation from being seen by people.

Episode 12 would be Part 1 of a two-parter concluding the first arc. Tartarus and Nyx would begin a special project that would have Tartarus using some of his own life energy to create two new beings. One would be “the Ultimate Necros” (“Saikyou Nekurosu”), named Echidna (the only Necros not named after a Greek letter). And the other would be “the spawn of Tartarus”, Arashi no Typhos (“Typhos of the Storms”). Meanwhile both Usagi and Naru together would be the targeted victims of the day. Naru would by this point be frustrated with Usagi constantly avoiding her lately (due to Usagi still having trouble with the Silver Crystal) and Usagi would be under pressure from both having to try and keep her crystal under control and having to try to make Naru understand her situation without giving away her secret. Two ordinary but still powerful Necros would appear this time (Alpha and Omega) and disguise themselves as attractive young men to get close to their targets, but Usagi (showing a bit of competence this time) would recognize the black-jeweled rings that both of the guys would be wearing and reject their offers, knowing them both to be Necros. The climax of the episode would involve Usagi alone trying to get Naru and herself away from the two Necros (who at this point would have shed their human disguises) who would be chasing them. By the episode’s end, Echidna would be fully created and sent out to keep all of the other Sailor Senshi busy while Alpha and Omega pursue their targets.

Episode 13 would be Part 2 of the two-parter. Usagi’s communicator would get wrecked and she’d refuse to transform in front of Naru (who wouldn’t knocked out this time). To make matters worse, the Silver Crystal would start acting up again. Finally, when to two girls would be cornered with no one able to come to their aid, Usagi would reach a point at which she wouldn’t be able to take much more pressure and would be forced into her Princess form in front of Naru. The light of the Silver Crystal would completely incinerate Alpha, but the winged Omega would dodge it by flying up and away. Usagi would use the chance to get her and Naru away to safety to hide from Omega, during which time Usagi would try her best to explain to Naru what just happened. Omega would likewise contact his superiors about what he just witnessed and, when Omega would finally find the girls, he’d once again force Usagi into transforming in front of Naru, this time into Sailor Moon. At this time, the Imperium would be secretly watching this as well, discovering Sailor Moon’s civilian identity. Usagi would again be forced into her Princess form, in which she’d fine the power needed to destroy Omega. Sensing something familiar about Sailor Moon, the Imperium would recall Echidna from her fight with the other Senshi. Now the tables would have turned. Naru has learned Sailor Moon’s secret identity, and so have the Primordial Imperium.

Now begins the second arc.

Episode 14 would see the Primordial Imperium beginning to work their angle towards uncovering the civilian identities of the other Sailor Senshi, now that they know Sailor Moon’s that is. Due to his close connection to her, Mamoru would be the first one they find out about, thus beginning the “Mamoru is Missing” subplot of this arc. As noted in my previous posts, he’d be abducted from his home while sleeping in his bed, have his memory erased, and then be dropped off into some Japanese farming community, in which he would be taken in by a nice family that would welcome him, especially their daughter. The architect of the abduction and memory loss would be Echidna herself.

Meanwhile, this episode would have Luna finally fix the glitch with Usagi’s Silver Crystal as best she can. It would only be a temporary fix, though, as Luna would still not be finished working on the new upgrades for the Inners, which they believe might possibly be able to permanently repair the crystal.

Also in this episode, Arashi no Typhos would finally be born and be tasked with infiltrating Usagi’s high school to find out the other Senshi’s identities. Posing as a new transfer student, alias “Ryuu Susano’o”, Typhos/Ryuu would use hypnosis abilities to enter the school without anyone questioning his presence. Unlike Ail and An, he’d care not for attending any classes or doing any schoolwork, and would use both his hypnosis and “disappearing act” as a means to get around the system. To better his human disguise, the black jewels on Typhos’s Obsidian Rings would change to blue in his Ryuu form. He would also wear a black visor over his eyes in his Typhos form, allowing him to show his real face as Ryuu.

At first, Typhos/Ryuu would stoically focus on his mission, but after further examining Usagi, a spark of avarice would ignite a lustful desire for her within himself. This would be the driving force behind the first big event he’d carry out in the next three episodes.

Episode 15 would be Part 1 of a three-parter. Typhos would send out a Necros to target Shingo, Usagi’s brother. In a change from the norm, after the Necros would take Shingo’s Chaos Energy to Typhos, Typhos would actually take the Necros’s Obsidian Ring off of the Necros’s finger and put it onto his own. After the Necros would be destroyed, Sailor Moon would notice the lack of Shingo’s energy being released, for the Necros didn’t have its ring on when it was destroyed. Typhos himself would then confront Sailor Moon and grab Shingo’s unconscious body, revealing to her that he is in possession of the Necros’s ring that houses Shingo’s energy. Sailor Moon would once again be by herself while Echidna distracts the other Senshi. Alone, Sailor Moon would attempt to get Shingo back from Typhos, but he’d threaten to harm Shingo if she wouldn’t cooperate with his demands. At the end of the episode, Typhos would blackmail Sailor Moon into becoming his minion, swearing that he would kill Shingo if she did not turn on her allies and join him. And that she must speak of this to no one, not even go near her friends, lest she risk losing her brother’s life. Having no choice and no one around at the time to help her, she would be forced to concede.

Episode 16, Part 2, would have her being forced against her will to fight against her friends on the battlefield, all for Typhos’s twisted amusement. Every time one of them would approach her off of the battlefield, she would have no choice but to give them the cold shoulder and say nothing to them other than urgings to leave her alone, for she’d know that Typhos is watching her, as she’d see him spying on her wherever she goes, with his face appearing in reflective surfaces. Also in this episode, Luna and Artemis would at last complete the girls’ new upgrades, and all but Usagi would receive them. Finally, the other Senshi would turn to the one other person who knows Usagi’s identity and might be able to help them: Naru.

Episode 17, Part 3, would have Naru discover the truth of Usagi’s being blackmailed and the other Senshi would all go on the offensive to stop Typhos and get back both Usagi and Shingo. In their new forms, Mercury would use “Mercury Aqua Storm” (from PGSM, minus the tambourine), Venus woulduse “Venus Wink Chain Sword” (from the manga), Mars would use “Mars Snake Fire” (from the manga), and Jupiter would use “Jupiter Coconut Cyclone”. And Usagi would finally her new upgrade to her PGSM form from Luna as well. But before transforming into her new form, however, the ring containing Shingo’s energy would get broken during the fight and Shingo would not only get his energy back, but would also bear witness to the untransformed Usagi desperately trying to protect him from Typhos. Then his whole world would be turned upside-down when he’d see his stupid sister Usagi transforming into his iconic hero of love and justice Sailor Moon (he’d start being a lot nicer to her from here onward into later episodes). With her new powers (armed with a brand new Moonlight Stick), and all of the other Senshi backing her (the recently-arrived Outers included), Typhos would be beaten into a surrender and forced to retreat, but not before he’d let Usagi and everyone know out loud that he and the rest of the Primordial Imperium are all fully aware of Sailor Moon’s true civilian identity, and would warn them that they should all watch their backs more closely from now on.

Also, remember when I said in one of my older posts that I would have Naru temporarily become a Sailor Senshi for an episode and then decide that once was enough for her? Yeah, I’m changing that. Instead, during the above big confrontation against Typhos, she would pose as a Sailor Senshi to catch Typhos off guard (wearing a Sailor Senshi costume, possibly from the Disguise Pen), since he’d be unaware of this “Sailor Runa” (“Naru” backwards, and a pun on Sailor Luna ;) ) person, believing he had already been schooled by his superiors on all of the known Sailor Senshi. And after this big battle, she’d be convinced to hang up her cape and leave the real fighting to the professionals.

At this point, a rivalry would be developed between Typhos and Echidna, competing against each other in their schemes against the Sailor Senshi. Echidna would likewise have been partly responsible for Typhos’s defeat in this episode as Echidna would have been ordered to come to his aid, but would use reverse psychology to trick Typhos into ordering her away to let him fight the Sailor Senshi on his own without her help.

Episode 18 would be a filler to give the story some breathing room after the last big event, with Echidna as the villain of the day trying to prove her superiority over Typhos. Though, this episode would also have Usagi realize that Mamoru is truly missing, as the previous three-parter would keep her and the others too busy to investigate why they hadn’t seen Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask lately. With Usagi learning of Mamoru’s absence, this one would focus on the other Senshi trying to comfort her and inspire her to keep on fighting the good fight, which would also serve to illustrate how much better the Senshi function as a team of friends who are there for each other vs. the competing rivals of Typhos and Echidna, providing this episode with a moral grounded in friendship and teamwork. Meanwhile, we’d also see how Mamoru is doing living with the family that would take him in (as told in my earlier posts). At this point, he’d be working for them and having those nightmares of his lost memories that I mentioned in my older posts.

Episode 19 would have Typhos be experimented upon by Nyx to see how much power his body would be able to handle. But thanks to some sabotaging of the operation by Echidna, as well as Typhos’s own ambitious greed, Typhos would be fed too much energy and be turned into a large, white, serpentine dragon. Rendered as mindless and savage as an animal, Typhos would be unleashed on Tokyo by Echidna and rampage across the city. All of the Sailor Senshi would do their best to stop this new menace, but it wouldn’t be enough. Just as the dragon would be about to finish them off, the Senshi would receive unexpected assistance from… Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx. The three of them would come to cease Typhos’s rampage because they’d need the humans of the city alive for Chaos Energy extraction. If Typhos kills all of them off in his madness, then they’d lose a ton of yet-to-be-harvested energy to seize. The Senshi and the Protogenoi would form a temporary and uneasy alliance in order to stop Typhos once and for all. Upon Tartarus’s command, Sailor Moon would be told to use her Moonlight Stick to destroy the dragon with “Moon Twilight Flash”, as Tartarus would deem him too dangerous, too unstable, and too powerful to merely disable. But Sailor Moon would hesitate. Sensing that the real Typhos is still somewhere inside the beast, and sensing that he’s in pain, she would--in spite of Typhos being a wicked snake of a person, who even used her against her will, no less--take pity on him and instead choose to heal him with “Moon Healing Escalation”, reverting him back to his humanoid form. Unconscious, Typhos would be carried away by Erebus and Nyx back to their lair, but before their departure, Tartarus would express how Sailor Moon impressed him with her overcoming the task at hand and seemingly performing the impossible. He would acknowledge her as a true soldier of honor and worthiness, having earned his respect for her this day. But tomorrow would be a new day, in which their truce would be over, and their battles as enemies would begin anew. Once again, the Senshi would see the honor Tartarus upholds, despite his being their archenemy, and would grow more curious about him.

Also, Nyx would begin to grow suspicious of Echidna, having taken notice of the sabotage done to her experiment with Typhos.

Episode 20 would be the start of the girls’ summer break, with this being the annual swimming episode in which Echidna would try to get them with their guard down with Typhos still in recovery. Nyx would also be investigating Echidna further.

Episode 21 would have Typhos recovered and be ready to put forth the next master plan. After having briefly worked alongside the Sailor Senshi, and after Typhos had forced Sailor Moon to serve him, the Imperium would decide to turn one of the Senshi to their side. Nyx would create a spell that Typhos would test on one of the Inners. Having already tried making Usagi work for him, his superiors would order him to try a different target. As described in my previous posts, he’d end up picking Ami (after figuring out that she’s Sailor Mercury), thus turning her into Dark Mercury. However, when I wrote my previous overview, I had originally imagined Ami’s corruption happening at the school, but since by this point, the series would be into the summer break, it’d have to happen elsewhere, like in the Juban-chō Shopping District or something.

And around this point, Echidna would be confronted by Nyx about Echidna’s constant underhandedness against Typhos, resulting in a one-on-one fight of Nyx vs. Echidna fight. And once Dark Mercury would ultimately render her obsolete, Echidna would strike out on her own, no longer serving anyone but herself.

Episode 22 would have the Imperium officially declare Echidna a fugitive and would have Dark Mercury be on the lookout for her. Meanwhile, the Senshi would be trying to cope with Mercury now being their enemy and a wedge would be driven between the Inners (who’d want to find some way to save Mercury) and the Outers (who’d be committed to doing anything to protect their princess, even if it would mean taking out Mercury). This episode would also have Typhos slowly learning of the civilian identities of Sailors Mars, Jupiter, and Venus, and would further more of Mamoru’s story with his nightmares and his considering staying with this family (as mentioned in my earlier posts).

Episode 23 would have Mamoru brought back to form and be returned to Tokyo, as described in my previous posts, with him being upgraded into the Golden Knight by Helios and destroying Echidna once and for all by himself, saving Usagi who would be, once more, by herself, this time with Dark Mercury and Typhos keeping the other Sailor Senshi at bay (the Imperium seems to take advantage of diversionary tactics, don’t they).

However, something new to add to when Mamoru gets the Golden Crystal from Helios would be that Helios would not only appear before Mamoru to save his life, but also because the Golden Crystal would have urged him to give itself to Mamoru. Upon receiving the crystal, Mamoru would feel or sense something within it, like the presence or voice of a motherly woman. This being within the Golden Crystal would be the one who urged Helios to give Mamoru the crystal in his time of need, but Helios wouldn’t know this, instead thinking that it was just the will of the crystal for Mamoru to have it.

Anyway, Dark Mercury would be fought for three more episodes before she would be restored to her good self.

Episode 24 would have her and Mamoru have a one-on-one duel as a sort of callback to their showdown back in episode 41 of Classic. I’m thinking of a title for this episode being something like “Intellectual Rematch! Mamoru vs. Mercury”.

Also, as this would be the first episode to have the Imperium witness Mamoru’s new form, Tartarus would get an uneasy feeling that something about Mamoru’s energy feels uncomfortably familiar.

Episode 25 would show how far Dark Mercury’s determination to destroy the Sailor Senshi has grown since her initial corruption, and which would catch Tartarus’s watchful eye, since he would be adamant in making sure that the honor of destroying the Sailor Senshi is reserved for their master. Dark Mercury would go too far in this one, but would be given a final warning by Tartarus to not defy the orders that she’d been given.

Episode 26 would be the conclusion of the Dark Mercury mini-arc (and the second story arc as a whole) as described in my previous posts, with Erebus giving Dark Mercury the stolen Sailor Senshi energy that Tartarus acquired back in episode 7 (since she’d be able to use it), Dark Mercury going nuts in her attempts to destroy the Senshi, Tartarus intervening to stop Mercury and banish her as punishment, and Sailor Moon finally curing her back into Ami.

But, after Ami’s cured, I mentioned in my older posts how Ami giving everyone back their stolen Sailor Senshi energies (and Usagi sharing some of hers with the Outers) would combine with their then-present powers to give them their Eternal forms, but I’ve since changed my mind about this. They’ll still get their Eternal forms, just not yet and instead through more special circumstances (as in, more special than mere energy mathematics). Instead, Ami’s giving them back their stolen energies would just restore their lost Super forms (and Usagi’s lost Eternal form). But, the addition of the Inners’ PGSM powers would still affect their Super forms’ appearances by having the Super forms now include the accessories of the PGSM costumes like Mars’s red waist jewel and Jupiter’s Rose Belt.

And the Silver Crystal restoring Ami to the side of good would not be noticed by the villains either, as their taking notice of it would be saved for later.

I also mentioned in my older posts that, after Ami would be cured, Erebus would send out a team of Necros to cover up his having given Mercury the stolen Sailor Senshi energies. This no longer happens. Instead, this episode would end with something that has rarely, if at all, ever been done in Sailor Moon fiction. After having lost Dark Mercury, Tartarus’s leadership would be directly challenged by Erebus (recall it was he who sent out Dark Mercury into her final battle before her being healed), who’d feel that the reason they’ve had so many failures thus far is due to Tartarus being too lax in his strategies and having created a treasonous minion (Echidna), and would propose that he would do better as the leader.

Not one to usually let this kind of insubordination slide, Tartarus would surprise his brother by actually agreeing to step down and let Erebus lead “for a while”. Tartarus would figure that, should Erebus prove successful, that would still benefit their cause since reviving their master is all that would really matter in the end, and Tartarus would dutifully accept any punishment their master might have for him in the end. But if Erebus were to prove just as unsuccessful, the sheer reality that Erebus was wrong and no more successful a leader than Tartarus would be punishment enough for Erebus’s defiance, as Tartarus would know that such a realization would just devastate the very prideful Erebus. Plus, Tartarus would still have something up his sleeve just in case. However, even with Erebus in charge, the rule about the Imperium being unable to kill the Sailor Senshi (since that honor would belong to their master once he’d be revived) would still stand. But Erebus would have his own ideas about getting around that rule while still abiding by it.

Anyway, looking over my older posts, I noticed that I really only covered enough story material for just three arcs, when I’d like to have four. Setting aside the rest of the older story material for the fourth arc, I’ve thought up new ideas to fill out a third arc of thirteen episodes.

Episode 27 would be an Usagi and Mamoru centric episode with it being August 3rd, Mamoru’s birthday, and Usagi would struggle to find him the right gift for the right price. Complicating matters would be the arrival of a female acquaintance from Mamoru’s past, one whom Usagi would feel threatened by (I’m considering having her be Mamoru’s ex-girlfriend from high school or something, who broke up with him). In a scene where Usagi would think she’s finally found the perfect gift for Mamoru and for the right price, it would turn out that it’s more expensive than she thought, but a sudden appearance from the young lady would have her offer to help Usagi pay for the gift. However, Usagi would refuse her helping to pay because Usagi would want to pay for it in full by herself. This would start up an argument between the two of them, with Usagi being so ridiculous and stubborn because she absolutely does not want any other girl besides herself buying things (especially birthday gifts) for Mamoru. This young lady would NOT be romantically interested in Mamoru, but would still have a legitimate and civil reason for needing to meet with Mamoru after being years apart. She would be this episode’s victim of the day, but not in the same way as before. This time, Erebus would want to try and see if a Necros could take unrefined Chaos Energy from a victim without first having planted a seed of discord inside the victim, to see if the energy could still be taken without first being converted into fully developed Chaos Energy inside the victim’s body. Also, despite Mamoru’s urgings, this young lady would actually become the first person in a long time that Usagi would hesitate to save from a monster attack. After Usagi would reluctantly save her, a wedge would be driven between Usagi and Mamoru because of Usagi’s distrusting Mamoru’s loyalty to her, though Usagi would see it more as Mamoru simply not taking her side in Usagi’s (petty) behavior towards Mamoru’s ex.

Also in this episode, Erebus would task Nyx with creating something special to come in the next episode.

Speaking of, the next nine episodes would consist of a mini-arc within the greater third arc of the season that would temporarily relocate the setting of the series off of Planet Earth itself and into outer space.

Episode 28 would have the summer break over and be in the Fall trimester (though, for what would unfold in future episodes, this episode would take place on a Friday). Nyx would have completed the project Erebus requested of her in the previous episode, which would be revealed to be a device (not a spell, a device) that could fire a beam that would warp away whatever it hits to anywhere in the universe. Inspired by Echidna’s original plan that had Mamoru taken out of the picture for a while, he’d plan to do a much more cosmically scaled plan on all of the Sailor Senshi, removing them from Earth by sending them to parts unknown. It wouldn’t matter to him where they’d end up, so long as they’d be out of the way to let the Imperium freely harvest Chaos Energy.

After its completion (made possible by Nyx having to use the very core of the Obsidian Crystal itself to power it), the device would be brought into the field and used against the Sailor Senshi and the Golden Knight, who would all dodge the teleporter’s beam at first, but then Sailor Moon would find herself at a point where Erebus would shoot the beam directly her and she’d be unable to dodge it. However, the beam would not hit her because of the ally closest to her taking the blast at the last minute, knocking Sailor Moon away from it. Nope, it’s not Mamoru who’d take the blast, but Sailor Venus. That’s right; Venus would be the device’s first victim, being warped away by the beam. Enraged, the Sailor Senshi would demand to know where Venus was sent and to return her immediately. But since the device would operate on principles of randomness, Erebus would neither know where she’d end up nor how to bring her back, not that it would matter to him anyway. The Senshi would all strike back at Erebus in fury, but in the ensuing chaos, the teleporting beam would take one more victim: None other than Sailor Moon herself. With Moon and Venus both gone and the threat of the device ever present, the Senshi would find themselves in a seemingly unwinnable situation, and attempt to appeal to Erebus with an offer of surrender if he would please spare them from the same fate as Moon and Venus. Tartarus, who would also be present to observe this battle, would attempt to persuade his brother to honor their offer of surrender. Erebus would start to consider sparing the Senshi, and would also take this opportunity to gloat to his brother about how easily he managed to bring the Sailor Senshi to their knees.

However, in this little moment between the brothers, the two wouldn’t notice one of the Senshi having snuck around to try and take out the teleporter in one shot. This attempt at sneakiness would escalate the conflict once more, but the device would be knocked out of Erebus’s hands. The fight would turn into a large game of Keep Away until the device would be accidently launched into the air in Erebus’s attempt to grab it back, giving one of the Senshi a brief chance to fire on the teleporter and shatter it. Erebus would be only mildly annoyed by this, as he’d attempt to recall the device’s still intact core component (the Obsidian Core), declaring that he could use it to create another device. But just as he would close his fingers on the core, another shot from one of the Senshi would strike the core, obliterating it completely and wounding Erebus’s hand. Agitated by this loss, Erebus and Tartarus would retreat to rethink their plans, leaving the other Senshi distraught over the loss of their two friends. Though, having witnessed the trickery of a false surrender that the Senshi used earlier, any Warrior’s Respect that Tartarus might have had for them before would be severely diminished.

WARNING: From here onward, the episode descriptions become far more lengthy and detailed.

Episode 29 would be the first episode to relocate the setting from Earth into space, as we’d see what happened to the first teleported victim, Venus. Venus would awaken to find herself in an asteroid field. After assessing her surroundings, she’d look around to try and see if there were anything nearby to help her in her present situation, and would stumble upon a large majestic structure floating stationary amid the asteroids: A castle. She would make her way towards it in hopes to seek help from its residents, and find that her mere presence at its front gate simply allowed her to walk right inside. Venus wouldn’t know what this place is, but wouldn’t be able to shake the feeling that the place was suspiciously familiar to her.

As she’d enter, another presence within the palace would take notice of her entrance. Inside, she’d find a great hall of vast beauty, with a large staircase that would branch off in two directions at the center of the room. As she’d take in all the beauty of the room, something coming down the stairs would startle her. Frozen in a state of unease and preparation, she would be unsure if this new host would be displeased or forgiving of her intrusion. Fortunately for her, coming down the stairs to greet her would be a rather handsome young man in white attire and a Tuxedo Mask mask. The man would introduce himself to her as “You may call me…Ace.” Yep, Kaitou Ace from the Sailor V manga. Though, this would be his and Venus’s first meeting in this version.

Venus would notice that this very good-looking guy would seem to be into her, which she’d secretly be overjoyed with since every good-looking guy she’d liked before didn’t return her feelings and now she’s finally got someone good-looking who’s definitely into her. Ace would show her around the castle and reveal to Venus that this is her Magellan Castle, of which she its princess. Recall how the anime completely ignored the manga’s having all of the Sailor Team being royalty except for Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibiusa. Well, this would be its chance to acknowledge the others being royalty as well, starting with Venus.

For the first half of the episode, Venus would be completely over the moon for the fact that she’s a princess with a castle of her own and a hot guy who is in love with her. She’d would be loving every moment of this. She’d get to try on and wear princess dresses, eat in a great dining hall, dance with Ace in a magnificent ballroom, sleep in a bed fit for a queen; it’d be every bit of her romantic dreams come true. But, alas, this paradise for her would eventually prove indeed too good to be true. She would realize that there is something amiss amid all of this wonderfulness. Whenever she’d try to mention her needing to return to Earth or ask Ace for his help in her getting home, Ace would change the subject each time, using the castle’s richness or his own charms to distract her.

After a day or so (she wouldn’t know exactly how long since she’d have no way to keep track of a sense of time), Venus would finally come to her senses fully and get Ace to quit dodging the subject of her going going home, finally learning the reason why Ace would keep avoiding the subject: He wants her to stay with him in the castle. Forever. Venus would try to convince Ace to come back to Earth with her, but Ace would besmirch the very idea, insisting that this castle is where they belong, where Venus belongs. Venus would not relent in her needing to return to Earth, for that is her real home where all her family and friends live, and who need her in their lives. Ace, however, wouldn’t care about them, wanting Venus to stay with him here because of how long he’s waited for this moment, this chance to finally be with the woman he’s been in love with for so long.

Ace would explain his backstory; that his real name is Adonis and how he used to be a resident of the planet Venus who had fallen in love with its Princess from afar, but could never meet with her since he was a commoner, forbidden to mingle with royalty. He had eventually been recruited to fight against the Dark Kingdom during the fall of the Moon Kingdom, during which time he had come close to finally meeting with Sailor Venus back then, but ultimately didn’t get to. He was among those who perished in the battle, and upon hearing this, Venus would be stunned to hear that there were others from that battle besides her closest allies and the Dark Kingdom who had been reincarnated in the present. That realization, however, would be irrelevant to Ace, who would continue to say that, since his reincarnation, he has kept watch over the Magellan Castle, waiting for the day that its princess would return so that he could finally be with her. Venus would try one more time to get him to come back with her, but Ace would refuse, declaring that he’s neither going anywhere nor will he let her go.

Realizing that Ace really cares about no one but himself, Venus would reject him outright and try to leave the castle. A fight between the two would break out and end up in the center chamber of the castle, in which a tall crystal spire would stand in its center. An attack from Ace would send Venus flying into the spire, destransforming her into Minako upon impact. However, upon Minako’s coming in contact with this structure, the spire would begin to glow, blinding Ace. Minako would approach the spire as it would bathe her in its light, and then the spire would change shape, becoming a small crystal object setting itself into Minako’s hands. Psychically gaining the knowledge of what to do with the crystal, Minako would raise it high and yell out a new transformation call, transforming her into Eternal Sailor Venus.

Though, upon transforming, Venus would, for a split second, have a brief, cryptic vision of something terrible to come in the future. But she’d brush it off for now, considering her current situation.

With renewed strength, Venus would find the power to force back Ace and bring him to a state of defeat. By this point the fight would have shifted to the castle’s roof. The defeated Ace would beg Venus to spare his life, but before Venus would get to decide his fate, a portal would open nearby, from which Venus could hear Usagi’s voice calling out to her. Unsure of what to do with Ace, Venus would make a run for the portal. Ace would try to stop her, delaying Venus a bit as the portal would start to close. But Venus would make it in time, leaving Ace to chase after her just as the portal was closing. At the very last second, a blinding light would appear just as Ace reached the portal at its closing, leaving it ambiguous as to whether or not he made it into and through the portal.

To be continued...

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I got to say, there's a lot to be impressed by given the sheer length and a lot of the ideas do sound promising.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Episode 30 would show us what happened to Sailor Moon after she got zapped away by the teleport machine. She would awaken to find herself in a vast, rocky, hilly wasteland with no plant life or civilization around for miles. However, over a hill in the distance, she would hear the sounds of a large commotion going on. Peering over the hill, she would see a battle going on between two factions. Not wanting to get caught in the crossfire, Usagi (she’d still be transformed as Sailor Moon during all this, but from it’s easier for me to type “Usagi”) would try to back away from the battle, only for one of the soldiers to catch her from behind. Accusing her of being a spy from the enemy, he would attempt to take her prisoner, only for the soldier to be struck down from a blast fired from another combatant. When Usagi would look up to see who had saved her, she would be shocked to see that this person was someone she knew: Sailor Star Fighter.

With the distant sounds of battle dying out, Fighter would help Usagi up and soon be rejoined by Sailor Star Maker and Sailor Star Healer, who would tell Fighter that their enemies had retreated. The Sailor Starlights would all be surprised to see Usagi, who would likewise be surprised to see them. After Usagi would quickly explain how she got to this place, the Starlights would tell her that this is their home planet, Kinmoku. After Usagi would ask who it was they were fighting and why, they would decide to take her back with them to see Princess Kakyuu, who could explain things better to her than they could.

However, it would not be a palace or any royal structure that the Starlights and their troops (who fought with them against the enemy faction in the fight earlier) would bring Usagi to, but instead an underground war bunker. Inside the bunker would be lots of other people, both soldiers and civilians alike, and within the innermost chamber would be Princess Kakyuu herself, sitting upon a modest-looking throne flanked by a guard on each side, and a gentleman standing behind the guard on her right. When the Starlights would approach and kneel before their princess, Kakyuu would ask them if their mission was successful, and if they had found the person they were seeking. The Starlights would rise and say that they did fight off the enemy, and that they did find an ally, but not the one they were expecting. This would puzzle Kakyuu until this new ally would step into the room to reveal herself as Sailor Moon.

Kakyuu would be both surprised and pleased to see Usagi again, who would explain to Kakyuu how she came to be here just as she had done to the Starlights. Kakyuu would say that she would love to help Usagi get back home, but doesn’t know how, and that they currently have bigger problems on their hands. When Usagi would ask what’s going on here, who are they fighting and why, and why Kakyuu is in this bunker instead of a palace, Kakyuu would attempt to explain things as best she could.

Back when Usagi had defeated Sailor Galaxia, the latter had turned good and decided to return all of the Star Seeds she had stolen and restore all of the planets she had brought to ruin. Kinmoku was one of these planets. After Kakyuu and the Starlights said their farewells to their friends on Earth, it took them some time to get back to their planet, what with the great distance between Earth and Kinmoku. Upon arriving back home, however, they found that the Tankei Kingdom, of which Kakyuu is the princess, had been taken over by someone in her absence. A man called Lord Kerberos was now its ruler.

Aiding Lord Kerberos in his dominance would be three head officers, Sirius, Canis, and Lupus, each a general to Lord Kerberos’s armies. Of these three, General Sirius is Lord Kerberos’s second-in-command and closest confidant, while the brothers Canis and Lupus both also serve as captains of the royal guard.

As Lord Kerberos refused to relinquish the throne back to Princess Kakyuu when she returned from Earth, he claimed that her term was over now that he had become the kingdom’s next true ruler. Kakyuu was at first discomforted by this, but was willing to concede if the people of her (former) kingdom were truly in favor of Lord Kerberos’s leadership. However, upon reuniting with some members of her former royal court, including her royal advisor (the gentleman who was standing next to her throne in the bunker earlier, whom Kakyuu would introduce to Usagi at this point), she and the Starlights learned that Lord Kerberos’s benevolence and gifts of prosperity towards the people is just an act, and that he’s planning something far more sinister and tyrannical unbeknownst to the people of Kinmoku.

Since then, Kakyuu and the Sailor Starlights joined up with those who were still loyal to Kakyuu and formed a resistance unit to wage a private war against Lord Kerberos. However, with his numbers and resources vast and theirs so scarce, Lord Kerberos managed to drive the rebels into the wastelands outside of the Tankei Kingdom’s capital city of Olivia, where they currently reside in this bunker (a leftover from ancient wars) as their only protection from the whirlwinds and lightning storms that plague the wastelands now and then. Up until now, the rebels have had little success in their efforts to bring down Lord Kerberos, but he’s also had little success in stopping their attempts to stop him, which has brought both sides into a stalemate. But this stalemate could be easily broken if Lord Kerberos ever found the location of the bunker they were hiding in, which is partly why Kakyuu’s forces were fighting off the enemies earlier: To keep them from finding the bunker.

Usagi would be saddened to hear all of this, but Kakyuu would reassure her that help should be on its way, as they had previously made contact with an ally who promised to come help them fight against Lord Kerberos, and who just might help turn the tide in the war. This would be another reason why Kakyuu’s allies were outside earlier; they were anticipating their visitor’s arrival, but instead found Usagi. Before Kakyuu could reveal who this person is, the bunker would come under attack by enemy fire. Whilst Kakyuu had explained the situation to Usagi, one of the soldiers who returned to the bunker from the battle earlier had slipped away and activated a tracking device he had received from the enemy troops during the battle, having secretly been a spy for the enemy after having lost faith in Kakyuu, choosing instead to switch to what he considered the winning side. However, any knowledge of this traitor would not yet be known by any of the rebels at this time.

Uncertain of how their location would have been found out, the Sailor Starlights would quickly gather every able-bodied soldier to go to the surface to protect the bunker and its inhabitants. Sailor Moon would go with them as well, but Kakyuu would be askedby her advisor to stay where she is, as she’s too precious to risk being lost to the enemy. Though she’d wish to help in the fight, she’d reluctantly comply. Topside, the Starlights and Usagi would see a small platoon led by General Sirius himself, his presence signifying how big a deal this attack would be. Sirius’s forces would have a mobile artillery cannon that they would be using to fire blasts on the ground directly above the bunker. This would be what draws out the rebel forces.

General Sirius would announce to the rebels that their efforts are futile, and would offer them one chance to surrender, promising no further harm if they conceded. However, the Starlights would refuse to quit and the two forces would go on the offense. The rebel soldiers would handle Sirius’s soldiers while the Starlights and Usagi would concentrate on taking out the cannon. Eventually, though not without difficulty, Usagi would use one of her stronger Silver Crystal-based attacks to utterly decimate the cannon, but not without General Sirius also being caught in close proximity to the attack. He wouldn’t be killed, though, but would still have been affected by the light of the Silver Crystal. His weapon demolished and his troops beaten, Sirius would call for a retreat. However, this small victory for the rebels would be a hollow one since their bunker’s location would now be known by the enemy.

At the royal palace inside the city, General Sirius would return to Lord Kerberos in the throne room and report that, though they have discovered the rebels’ hideout, the rebels have a new ally, whom they called “Sailor Moon”. This revelation would intrigue Lord Kerberos very much, and he’d look forward to meeting with this new opponent in the near future.

Episode 31 would continue Usagi’s little adventure on Kinmoku as the rebels would begin to strategize their next move. Now that the bunker’s location had been compromised, the rebels would have to prepare for what to do next. Some would question how their location was found out and suspicions and accusations would arise. Princess Kakyuu would attempt to keep things under control, while the Starlights would suggest that they now have no choice but to make a direct strike at Lord Kerberos himself. Usagi would be uncertain if so aggressive an attack would be right or even doable, but as she hasn’t experienced the turmoil that the others had endured, one of the soldiers would snap at her, accusing her of being too soft and weak, and ignorant of how bad things have been for them. Sailor Star Fighter would try silence him, but another would then accuse her of having been responsible for their location being exposed, whom Fighter would also snap back at, while Kakyuu would again attempt to quench all hostilities in this dire situation, reminding everyone that they’re only dooming themselves further by fighting with each other. The accuser would still try and peg the blame on Usagi, insisting that she has to have been the one who gave away their location. The Starlights would say that he’s out of line, but he would continue his insistence that they were betrayed by her. This would spur Fighter to counter with the fact that Usagi’s never even been to the bunker before and has only recent just arrived on Kinmoku, having come from another planet and never been here before.

The accuser would be taken aback, but only briefly, as he’d call them all fools for trying to make light of a bad situation, claiming that they’re completely and willfully ignoring the fact that there’s a traitor among their ranks, and that they’d rather sit back and do nothing about it. Hoping that this would get them to focus on suspecting one another, it would instead get them to ask him why he’s so certain that they have a traitor among themselves. Or rather, how he knows for certain that they have a traitor. The accuser would hesitate, and try to turn his own words around to say that he doesn’t know for certain that they have a traitor, but as he’d stutter to find the words, the soldier who snapped at Usagi before would be the first to realize that the accuser is so certain because the accuser himself is the traitor. The soldier would attempt to grab and tackle down the traitor, but others would hold him back as even more troops would grab hold of the traitor to keep him from moving away. Princess Kakyuu would put a stop to all tension for good and then address the traitor herself, asking him why he did it. The traitor would explain that, to him, the rebellion has become futile, a pointless fight they can’t win, and that Lord Kerberos’s generals made him a handsome offer in exchange for rebel info. Saddened by the traitor having lost his faith in her, Kakyuu would tell the others to escort him from the bunker, telling the traitor to leave this place and go back to his new master. Stunned that she had spared him, he’d look around to see what else he could do, but with all the other troops surrounding him in the room, he would figure he would be wisest to leave, recognizing that he’s no longer wanted or welcome by the others. He’d be escorted out.

Meanwhile, inside a dark room somewhere else, a man hidden in shadow would be communicating with a secret contact of his via a large monitor, informing this contact that everything is going according to plan, and that they should expect to begin their next operations very soon.

Later, the one who snapped at Usagi before would apologize for losing his temper and calling her weak, but would still behave somewhat coldly toward her since he’d still not fully trust her, not knowing her that well. Usagi would ask Fighter about that man and why he’s so harsh on everyone. Fighter would explain that that man, named Owen, has been through much since Lord Kerberos took over. Back when Princess Kakyuu ruled, Owen was a blacksmith and artisan. He had a wife and a young son that he cared for deeply. However, once Lord Kerberos took over, though Owen and his family prospered like everyone else at first, Owen was later taken from his home by Lord Kerberos’s soldiers, as his special talents were needed for a special construction project that Lord Kerberos was starting. Owen and many others were forced to live and work in harsh conditions like slaves. When the rebellion started, Owen was among the few who were able to escape the slave labor and fell in with the rebels. He’d since become a weaponsmith and soldier in the fight against Lord Kerberos. This news would sadden Usagi, and she’d ask what became of his family. Fighter would say that, when he was first asked to help in the project, Owen had asked about his family, if he could still live with them or see them, or if they could even come with him. When told that he would have to leave them behind, since he’d be working so much that he would have no time for them (they would only serve as a distraction from his work), Owen refused to abandon his family. To rectify this, the soldiers that took him shot and killed his wife and child right then and there in front of him, to permanently remove them from the equation, as well as to make an example for Owen of those who’d defy Lord Kerberos. This news would horrify Usagi greatly, but Fighter would continue to say that, in his earliest days of working on the project, Owen wouldn’t cooperate with his superiors, acting in deliberate defiance towards them after what had happened to his family, and so was constantly tortured to make him behave like rest of the slaves. The fact that Owen endured and lived through such hardships is what made him so cold and hardened. And now he fights to free Kinmoku from Lord Kerberos so that no one else would have to suffer as he has.

Usagi would then start thinking of how awful it must have been for Owen to lose his loved ones so quickly, as the thought of her losing any of her family, or her friends, or even Mamoru, would not be something she’d ever want to consider. This would spur Fighter to ask how things are going between Usagi and Mamoru, and Usagi would disclose to Fighter about what had happened between her, Mamoru, and Mamoru’s ex back in episode 27. Usagi, still feeling bothered by that girl’s presence and Mamoru having done nothing to send her away, would hope for Fighter to take her side, but surprisingly, Fighter would take Mamoru’s side and try to make Usagi understand the situation from Mamoru’s perspective. Fighter would demonstrate by having Usagi allow Fighter to give her a friendly embrace, knowing full well that it’s innocent and would mean nothing to Usagi. Using this example, Fighter would explain that if Mamoru were to have acted like Usagi after having seen Usagi and Fighter together like this, he might have felt as threatened as Usagi felt by the presence of Mamoru’s ex. But, Usagi would retort that this hug was innocent, and Fighter would help make Usagi realize that Mamoru meeting with his ex was just as innocent (if not moreso since those two were just talking, vs. Fighter physically embracing Usagi), and that as long as Usagi and Mamoru trust in each other faithfully and devotedly, then there needn’t be any feelings of doubt and threatening between the two of them. Usagi would finally understand and want to apologize to Mamoru as soon as she could get back home. Fighter would be glad to have helped, but would secretly also be slightly disheartened since Fighter would still harbor some feelings for Usagi, despite also wanting Usagi to be happy in her relationship with Mamoru.

At the royal palace in the center of the capital city of Olivia, Lord Kerberos would finish up making a grand speech to the citizens, announcing that not only will their special project that they’ve been working on for so long soon be completed, but that the war against the rebels will soon reach its end, now that they know where the rebels are currently based. Lord Kerberos would make a grand spectacle before the people, who would cheer and applaud their great leader. However, one individual at the speech would secretly be feeling unease about the whole thing: General Sirius. Ever since being hit by Sailor Moon’s attack, he would be feeling less and less like himself, and he wouldn’t like it. Lord Kerberos would at first think he’s working too hard and would suggest that he relax for a while. But Sirius would feel that there’s more to it than that. At that moment, the spy who left the rebels would be brought in by Generals Canis and Lupus to see Lord Kerberos. The traitor, having been found at the city gates by its guards, would tell his lord and the three head officers of the rebels’ coming to strike directly at Lord Kerberos. The three head officers would want to form a counterstrike force, but Lord Kerberos would instead tell them not to worry so much, and to just let the rebels come. This would confuse the generals, but Lord Kerberos would tell them that he wants the rebels (particularly Sailor Moon) to come to him. At this stage, the rebels have no force powerful enough to stop his plans from proceeding accordingly, so he’s first going to give the rebels a false sense of hope before giving them a humiliating defeat.

With their location compromised and still no sign of their long-awaited ally from the stars, the rebels would find themselves with no choice but to go on the offensive and infiltrate the city to launch an attack on the palace itself, rather than wait around for the enemy to come and wipe them out. The Sailor Starlights and Sailor Moon would be leading the infiltration of the palace, and once everything would be ready, they would all prepare to move out. Once again, Princess Kakyuu would want to join the others on the mission, but her advisor would again plead that she not, for fear of her safety. And again, she’d comply

However, a massive lightning storm would soon arise in the area of the wasteland where the bunker is hidden. Though the bunker had usually been able to protect the rebels from these storms, the damage sustained to the bunker by the cannon fire in the previous episode had weakened its structural integrity. As the rebels would be sitting ducks if they didn’t get out fast, the storm would force everyone to evacuate the bunker. The four Sailor Senshi and the soldiers would protect everyone from the lightning as they’d evacuate, with the Senshi firing their attacks at the lightning bolts that would come too close to hitting someone, while the soliders would use their shields for such protection. However, at one point, Owen would lose hold of his shield when trying to protect a small child from the lightning, and would be struck on his back. Alive but badly wounded, Owen would be unable to move, and just as he would be soon struck again, Usagi would fire an attack at the lighting, canceling it out and saving Owen’s life. She would help him to his feet and aid him in getting to safety while the other provided cover.

In the aftermath of the storm, the bunker would be in bad shape, but not completely destroyed. And Usagi would have earned Owen’s respect, as well as that of the other rebels, having finally been accepted as one of them. Usagi would vow to stop Lord Kerberos for the sake of everyone, promising that no one shall ever have to suffer as Owen has suffered ever again.

Back at the palace, Sirius would be looking out over a balcony and thinking to himself more about how different he’s felt since his encounter with Sailor Moon, and would decide that he will personally make Sailor Moon pay for what she’s done to him.

Episode 32 would have rebels begin their infiltration into the city and ultimately the palace, via the sewers, catacombs, and secret passageways hidden underground. The infiltration would be done in a montage to speed things up since more episode time would be needed for later events. But as a result, the Starlights and Sailor Moon would eventually start to think that the mission would be going all too easily, with how they would have come across next to no resistance. But towards the end of the infiltration, a bunch of soldiers would appear before them to keep them from entering the doors leading right into the palace’s throne room. While the rebels’ soldiers would hold off the enemy soldiers, the Starlights and Usagi would proceed into the throne room. But, waiting for them would not be Lord Kerberos, but the three head officers. General Sirius, General Canis, and General Lupus would engage the four intruders with Canis fighting Healer, Lupus fighting Maker, and Sirius battling Fighter and Moon.

But at a certain point, Sirius would start attacking Sailor Moon more directly and aggressively than Fighter, wanting to get back at her for what she had done to him. He’d accuse her of bewitching him with witchcraft, changing him into a new person against his will. However, when given the chance to strike the final fatal blow to Sailor Moon, he would find himself unable to, with the wickedness of his heart having been diminished by the effects of the Silver Crystal. He would break down and strike the ground in frustration, much to the surprise of Canis and Lupus. However, he would still curse her for making him weak, having lost some of the cold fervor of battle he once had.

By this point, Lord Kerberos himself would enter the room from his private chamber behind the throne, and would order his three generals to stand down and leave, having seen enough and seen what has become of his top general. Lord Kerberos would grant the Starlights and Sailor Moon an audience with him so that he and they could speak with each other face to face.

Back at the bunker, as those who stayed behind would be trying to clean up the mess and repair some of the damage caused by the storm, a bright golden light would appear outside the bunker. The light would shine through the bunker’s entrance, and blind those who’d attempt to open it to see what would be out there. As the light would subside, it would be realized that the special visitor would have finally arrived.

Lord Kerberos would reveal to Sailor Moon that he knows of her, having heard of her from an authority higher than himself, and that he’s been looking forward to meeting her. He would also proceed to give to her his side of the story of how he came to rule Kinmoku. He would explain that, shortly after Kinmoku had been restored, he happened upon the planet, and found its people to be lost, leaderless, and hopeless, in need of a savior. Though they had all been returned to life (thanks to Galaxia having giving back everyone’s Star Seed), the planet itself was still in ruin. Lord Kerberos would claim that he took pity on the people and offered to help return them to their former glory. With his powers and abilities, he helped them become a great kingdom once more, with the city of Olivia remade into the shining capital that it once was. The great protective wall that surrounds the city, he would point out, was built in a day! Because of Lord Kerberos, the Tankei Kingdom had never been better, never been as prosperous and magnificent. And because of his goodwill, Lord Kerberos was made the new ruler by popular demand of the people. To Lord Kerberos, he became the planet’s ruler through legal, just, and well-intended means.

Thus, when the Sailor Starlights and Princess Kakyuu returned to the planet, it was only natural that Lord Kerberos refused to step down from his position of authority since, to him, Princess Kakyuu no longer had any right to rule what was no longer her kingdom. To him, her term was over, and the people made it clear that they preferred him over her, so it wouldn’t make sense for one who had already had her turn at ruling to be given back her position when the world moved on without her. The Starlights would counter these claims with accusations of Lord Kerberos having had no right to take control over a kingdom that wasn’t his in the first place, but Lord Kerberos would argue that there was no kingdom when he came along. The people weren’t living under anyone’s rule but their own, and his having helped get them back to their former glory is what led them to choosing him to lead them since, the way he sees it, the people had given up on their previous monarch, Princess Kakyuu. The Starlights would again counter with accusations of Lord Kerberos putting on an act to win the people over, as they know he secretly has some secret operation planned and that he’s killed and tortured innocents to have it completed. Lord Kerberos would respond with their having no concrete proof of him having any greater agenda than what the people already know, as anything said would be his word against any of theirs or their comrades. And, even if he did, they wouldn’t be able to prove it to be something bad since the people love him so much that they’d believe it to be for the greater good overall.

Back at the bunker, Princess Kakyuu would be speaking to the newcomer, explaining their situation and telling this person of the mission to infiltrate the palace that would be already underway. She would tell the new arrival to hurry to the palace and help the others, for they’ve been gone a long time and fears they need help.

Sailor Moon herself would step in to ask him a different question: What interest does he have in her for him to have allowed her an audience with him? Why did he want to see her? In addition to wanting to explain himself before, Lord Kerberos wanted Sailor Moon to meet with him because he can give her what she wants: A means to go home. He would show her to a large mirror on a nearby wall, which he would explain to be no ordinary mirror, but would instead be a portal that could transport a person to anywhere they’d want to go. He would use his own powers to make a portal to Earth appear in the mirror and offer her to step into it, permitting her to go home. In return, all he’d ask is that she go on home and stay there, and no longer interfere with his activities on this or any other planet. Usagi would get to go home, and would consider the temptation, but the Starlights’ presences would remind her that, though she does have a duty to her friends and family back home, the Starlights are her friends too, and that she has a duty to help them just as much. Having turned down his offer, this would frustrate Lord Kerberos, as he had hoped to remove Sailor Moon from the equation without a fight, but now he would have to try a different strategy.

At the city gates, a bright streak of golden light would soar over the city’s wall, blinding the gate’s guards as it’d pass over them, heading for the palace.

Lord Kerberos would sit down on his throne and ask the four Sailor Senshi what they plan to do at this point, for they cannot kill him. Though the Starlights would think he’s overconfident, Kerberos would reveal that he let them come all this way so easily, having ordered his Generals not to fight the Senshi to the death (it was only Sirius’s outburst that he hadn’t foreseen, but he had managed to end that as well). He’d snap his fingers and suddenly reveal an entire legion of soldiers that would enter the room from all directions. And from the door the four Senshi came from would enter the surviving soldiers whom the rebel soldiers fended off earlier. Those rebels who survived the earlier fight would now be tied up and captured. Lord Kerberos would ask them if the seriously believed that he would allow them to come all this way and then walk away from this unscathed. He had planned this all along, as a means to eliminate the rebels’ best combatants in one go, making those who remained at the bunker (Princess Kakyuu included) easy prey. And though he’d still deny the Starlights’s claims of have killed innocents, he’d declare that all those presently in this room trying to oppose him are treasonous and anything but innocent. Off the side, General Sirius would be thinking silently to himself of how despicable his master’s plan was. And to his confusion, the thought made him feel ill at ease.

Outside, the airborne golden light would be fast approaching the palace.

Surrounded on all sides by far superior numbers, the four Sailor Senshi would find themselves with little choice left. But one of the side walls would suddenly burst open as a big bright explosion of gold would illuminate the room, blinding all of its residents. A voice from outside would order the Sailor Senshi and the rebels to hurry and move while the enemy is blinded. The four Sailor Senshi would pause for a moment, thinking that the voice might sounds familiar to them, but then would quickly free their surviving troops from their captors. The outside voice would tell them all to jump into the light. Lord Kerberos would yell for his own troops to stop the rebels from escaping, but a yellow flash would then shoot from the light and strike back at Kerberos’s men, blinding them further.

The rebels would all make it into the light, which would then soar away from the palace and carry them out of the city, letting visibility return to the palace. Frustrated at this humiliation, Canis and Lupus would demand that they go after the rebels immediately. But Lord Kerberos would simply rise to his feet and chuckle, declining their offer for the time being. When asked why he’d just let them get away, Lord Kerberos would explain that it wouldn’t matter what the rebels do next time, since his plans have come so far in development that the rebels wouldn’t be able to stop him at this point, and he wants them to bear witness to what is to come. Sirius, meanwhile, would be eyeing his overconfident master with some mild disgust.

Arriving back at the bunker, the rebels would vent their agitation over their failed mission. But their frustrations would be put aside upon seeing who their mysterious rescuer was: The reformed Sailor Galaxia.

Episode 33 would be Part 1 of the conclusion of the Kinmoku mini-arc. Galaxia and Sailor Moon would compare notes with each other, speaking about Galaxia’s attempts to make amends for her past misdeeds by coming to aid the rebels, and about Usagi’s own surprise appearance on Kinmoku. After Usagi would fill Galaxia in on how she got here, Galaxia would be stunned to hear about what’s been happening on Earth, revealing to Sailor Moon that she knows of the Primordial Imperium, personally. This news would stun Usagi as well, and Galaxia would explain that she had fought them previously during the Sailor Wars all those ages ago. Galaxia would also confirm to Usagi the true identity of the Imperium’s master: Chaos. The very same Chaos that Galaxia had sealed within her body and had been possessed by previously. Up until now, this information would have been completely unknown to Usagi or to any of the Sailor Senshi of Earth (or even to the viewers, since all previous instances would have had the Imperium speaking of their master not by name). Galaxia would vow to help Usagi get back home as soon as possible, having the power to do so, but right now, Usagi would want to see things to the end with stopping Lord Kerberos first.

Meanwhile, at the palace, Lord Kerberos would be announcing to the people that the special project they have been working on is finally complete, and that it will at last be operational later that day. General Sirius, however, having grown further and further in loyalty to his master’s plans (as the Silver Crystal’s effects on him have grown stronger by this point), can no longer in good conscience go along with the plan and would excuse himself from the festivities. Concerned, Lord Kerberos would remind him of how far they’ve come up till now, and that once they set their plans into motion, Sirius is to be the one who will succeed Lord Kerberos as Kinmoku’s ruler. Sirius knows this, but feels that he must go out for a while to clear his head. Lord Kerberos would comply, but not without some suspicion, sending Canis and Lupus to follow him.

Back with the rebels, Usagi would also tell Galaxia about hers and the Starlights’ previous meeting with Lord Kerberos, during which he explained that he knew Sailor Moon from a higher authority, and of which Usagi would ask Galaxia if she’d know what he meant. Galaxia would explain that she’d also remembered Kerberos (not “Lord”, just “Kerberos”) from the Sailor Wars as well, during which he was one of the highest-ranking officials who served under the direct command of the Viceroy of the Abyss, Tartarus. Galaxia suspects that Kerberos must have resurfaced around the time that the Primordial Imperium did, and that he must have been in contact with Tartarus this whole time. This would worry both Galaxia and Usagi as it would mean that the Imperium has secretly had other agents targeting other locations in the universe besides Earth. Who knows how many other planets their influence has reached by this point.

Back at the palace, Lord Kerberos would again be in his private chamber speaking via the monitor to his contact, now revealed to be Tartarus himself. Lord Kerberos would again be giving the viceroy another status update, but would also refrain from mentioning Sailor Moon’s presence on Kinmoku, just as he had done the last time he spoke to Tartarus.

Word would spread to the rebels of the recent announcement of Lord Kerberos’s special project being complete, which means that the rebels would have to stop him on this day no matter what. Though they still don’t know the nature of this project (even with Owen’s input, since Owen had escaped without fully knowing what was being built since he just a worker and not one the architects), with the added combined powers of both Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia, there’s hope that the rebels can finally succeed this time. But then, the outer guards of the bunker would alert them of an approaching enemy: General Sirius. When the rebel troops would head outside to confront him, they’d see that he came alone, and see him throw down his weapons as a peace offering. When asked to explain himself, he’d request an audience with Princess Kakyuu first. At first, they’d refuse, but eventually Princess Kakyuu herself would come to see him. Sirius would explain that his loyalty to Lord Kerberos has wavered, that he no longer wishes to be a part of his master’s plans, after having been changed by Sailor Moon’s “sorcery”. However, betraying one master does mean accepting another, but instead that he simply wishes to see his master stopped before the plan can be carried out, for he has finally realized the kind of monster that Kerberos really is.

Unsurprisingly, the rebels would be highly skeptical of Sirius’s sincerity, especially since he previously tried to kill Sailor Moon, but which Sailor Moon would point out that he also had lacked the heart to do so. Sirius wouldn’t care if they believed him, but would still finally reveal the nature of Lord Kerberos’s secret plan. The special project is the construction of a giant starship armed with three massive planet-destroying cannons that Kerberos plans to use to spread his “influence” to other planets, in hopes to create a vast, expansive, interplanetary empire. Sirius was to be left in charge of Kinmoku in his lord’s absence since Sirius was Kerberos’s most trusted man, but now Sirius cannot go along with these plans and wants the rebels to destroy the ship before it leaves the planet. He would give the rebels a hologram copy of the ship’s blueprints (which he took from the ship’s hangar before coming here) for them to study for signs of any weak spots. Witnessing this exchange, General Canis and General Lupus would reveal themselves from behind a cliff side and attack Sirius for his treachery. A small fight would break out, resulting in some of the rebels being injured, including Kakyuu’s advisor taking a blast meant for her, knocking him unconscious. Sirius would also disappear in the skirmish, and Canis and Lupus would retreat to report this betrayal back to their master.

Hearing this betrayal, Lord Kerberos would be flabbergasted, but nonetheless determined to get his ship prepped for liftoff as soon as possible. When asked about who would take Sirius’s place as the new leader of this planet, Kerberos would declare that there will be no successor, that instead he will just let the people of Kinmoku think that he’s going to leave Sirius in charge in his absence. As he would have by now grown sick of ruling this planet, Kerberos would decide that continuing to hold onto Kinmoku would prove more trouble than it’s worth, what with all of the opposition he has faced from the rebellion and now with the latest news of Sirius’s betrayal. Thus, Lord Kerberos would decide that, as soon as the ship would reach orbit, Kinmoku would be the first planet to be made an example of those who would defy Kerberos, courtesy of the ship’s three planet-destroying cannons.

Unbeknownst to Kerberos, Canis, and Lupus, a curious figure would overhear this plan from just outside the room, before slipping away unseen with this new information.

Back at the rebel base, the rebels would finish studying the ship’s blueprints and prepare to head to their final battle against Kerberos. And this time, Princess Kakyuu would absolutely insist on her going on this mission, fed up with being on the sidelines for so long while those loyal to her continue fight and die for her. With her advisor in a coma and no one to protest her this time, she’d raise up her hand and let out a cry of “Kinmoku Star Power, Make Up!” transforming herself into Sailor Kakyuu, much to the surprise of Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon, Galaxia, Kakyuu, the Starlights, and the last remains of their able forces would all head towards the launching site of Kerberos’s ship, at which a ceremony of its launch would be in progress. Seeing the approaching rebels, Kerberos would order a counterstrike to keep them away from the ship. However, the combined powers of Sailor Moon, Sailor Galaxia, and Sailor Kakyuu would easily blast through and overwhelm Kerberos’s soldiers, forcing Kerberos (by now aboard the ship along with Canis and Lupus) to order that the ship be launched immediately, despite not all of his soldiers having finished boarding the craft yet. Kerberos wouldn’t care and would order it to take off NOW! The crew would comply and the ship would begin to rise. On the ground, the six Sailor Senshi would see the ship preparing to ascend and would hurry to get to it before it does, fighting their way through any soldier who’d get in their way. Eventually, however, the ship would finally make it off the ground and into the air directly above the city’s tallest buildings.

Episode 34 would be Part 2 of the conclusion of this war on Kinmoku mini-arc. As the ship would ascend into the sky, the battle on the ground would continue between the rebel troops and the remains of Kerberos’ army. Believing his victory assured, Lord Kerberos would be very pleased with everything going well so far. But then, the ship would suddenly cease its ascension and remain static in its midair position, moving in no direction. Everyone on the ground would notice this as well, at which point a certain figure would step up to the podium at which Kerberos was speaking from earlier, during the ceremony in the previous episode. General Sirius himself would address everyone and demand that the fighting cease immediately. Unaware of Sirius’s treason, Lord Kerberos’s troops would comply with the order to stand down, and Sailor Kakyuu would also order her rebel troops to stand down as well.

Sirius would speak to the crowd, revealing to everyone what Lord Kerberos’s true plans for the ship are, and that while the people were told that Sirius would be succeeding Lord Kerberos as their new ruler, Sirius would reveal that, while that was the original intent, it is no longer the case since Lord Kerberos had recently decided to destroy the planet with the ship’s main cannons. In the past, Sirius would continue, such a move would not have troubled Sirius since he was willing to loyally sacrifice his own life for the sake of his master’s will. But now, though he still doesn’t fully understand his change of heart, Sirius has renounced his loyalties to his master and encourages the people to do so as well, if not for their own sakes then for the sake of their planet.

As for why the ship stopped moving in midair, Sirius would reveal to the Sailor Senshi that, after his previous meeting with the rebels, he fled the battle with Canis and Lupus to secretly return to the ship’s hangar and sabotage the ship, to prevent it from leaving the planet’s atmosphere, it was around here that he also detoured into the palace to overhear Kerberos’s change of plans.

Angered by this public display of insubordination, Lord Kerberos would order that the ship’s secondary defense auto-guns (since the three main cannons would be positioned in a way that would prevent them from aiming downward) open fire on Sirius and everyone on the ground. But, the ship’s crew would hesitate, for they would be unsure if they should listen to their master if he really does plan to destroy their home planet, as they too are natives of Kinmoku, and also wouldn’t be willing to fire on their own people. Sirius would then threaten them and force them to fire the guns, which they’d do. Kerberos would also have Canis and Lupus head towards the ship’s engineering deck to see if Sirius’s sabotage could be undone to get the ship moving again.

The auto-guns would fire blasts in all directions below, sending everyone in a frenzied scramble for cover. Sirius would tell the six Sailor Senshi to go try and take out those guns while he and the soldiers of both factions would work to get everyone to safety. However, Sirius would be struck by some of the blasts, injuring him badly. Each side of the ship would be adorned by a row of fifteen auto-guns. The Starlights would go for those on the starboard side, while Kakyuu, Galaxia, and Moon would go for the port side. Each one of them would take out five auto-guns. Once the gunfire would cease, the six would regroup to get ready to board the ship up in the sky. Galaxia would tell them to leave it to her and have them all hold hands for the fastest Sailor Teleport that Usagi’s ever experienced, warping them into one of the corridors inside the middle of the ship. Once inside, the six would split up into two teams. The Starlights would head towards the engine room to try and bring down the ship for good while Kakyuu/Galaxia/Moon would head towards the bridge to confront Kerberos himself.

At the bridge, Lord Kerberos would find out that his ship has been boarded by the Senshi and would step out of the bridge to go greet his uninvited guests, while warning the crew not to try anything against him lest they’d wish to feel his wrath later. In the engine room, the Starlights would find the ship’s power core suspiciously unguarded, only for Canis and Lupus to step out of the shadows and attack, spurring a fight between the Starlights and the Generals. And en route to the bridge, Moon/Kakyuu/Galaxia would be greeted by Lord Kerberos himself, who would be surprised to not only see Princess Kakyuu herself as a Sailor Senshi, but also the presence of the legendary Sailor Galaxia as well. Kerberos would inform the three that they’ve come as far as they shall, and that the three of them shall die by his hand.

Meanwhile, in the engine room, the fight against Canis and Lupus would continue, with the three Starlights being stronger than the two expected. The brother Generals would eventually combine their powers for a team attack that the Starlights would try to force back with all of their strength, and would succeed in forcing back, knocking Lupus over the side of edge to fall into the power core. However, Canis would reach for his brother’s arm and catch him in time, trying to pull his brother back up. Sailor Star Fighter would stop Maker and Healer from attacking to wait and see if Canis could pull Lupus back up. However, Canis would start slipping as well, but would be grabbed by Fighter before he too would fall into the power core. Still dangling, Lupus would tell his brother to let go of him so as to not be disgraced by being saved by the enemy. Fighter would tell Canis not to listen to him, and that he would be a fool to let his brother die. Maker and Healer would try to help Fighter pull everyone up, but just as Canis and Lupus would be brought back up to the deck, the two would try to pull down their rescuers to make them fall into the power core. However, in their attempt to do so, they would only get Fighter pulled down while Maker and Healer would avoid getting forced down. Maker and Healer would try to pull Fighter back up while Canis and Lupus would each hold onto one of Fighter’s legs. However, their grips on Fighter’s legs would be slipping, and the two of them would look at each other, nod, and let go of Fighter to let themselves both fall into the power core, preferring to die with their dignity intact that to live with the shame of having been saved by their enemies. This would cause the core to destabilize, but only a little, as the Starlights would then proceed to blast the core with their attacks before getting out of there. A massive explosion would ensue.

Episode 35 would be Part 3 of the conclusion of the Kinmoku mini-arc. Sailors Moon, Galaxia, and Kakyuu would be locked in combat with Lord Kerberos himself. The three Senshi would put up a lengthy, decent fight, but Kerberos would refuse to relent. At one point, he would succeed in stabbing Galaxia in her side, and later would knock all three Sailor Senshi aside, with Moon landing behind him, Galaxia off to the side (her sword falling and landing closer to Usagi), and Kakyuu right in front of him. Exhausted, but still on his feet, Kerberos would address and deride each one of his downed opponents. First, he would turn around to curse Usagi for having come to Kinmoku and involving herself in matters that weren’t her concern, as well as for bewitching his most loyal general with her “black magic”, vowing to make her pay for everything she’s done. Then, he would turn to address Galaxia, calling her a fool for coming to Kinmoku as well and for thinking that trying to stop himself would let her to atone for the damage she had done as a servant of Chaos. He would declare that she will fail her friends here just as she had failed Chaos. And finally, he would then turn around towards Kakyuu and pick her up by her collar. He’d tell her that she should have never come back to this planet, that none of this would have happened had she not returned. She had no right to try and take back the Tankei Kingdom after it had long since ceased to be hers. He would call her an archaic ruler, a fool for trying to hold onto a time that the planet had long since moved on from. To all three, he would say that he had had everything planned perfectly until all of their arrivals, and that he had considered sparing Kinmoku in the long run if they all had just left well enough alone! But now, all three of them are going to die here, die knowing that they failed to save the very planet that they fought for, without even getting to witness its destruction.

But as he would finish his monologue, Sailor Galaxia and Sailor Moon would each be trying to get back to their feet and would argue back that Kerberos is wrong. Galaxia would admit that, while she has done so much evil to so many people, there are those with whom she has found forgiveness (like Sailor Moon, the Starlights, and Kakyuu) in spite of all that, and will continue to hold on to the hope that she can find the redemption she seeks for as long as she lives. And Moon would say that the same goes for Sirius, whom she helped in his finding his own redemption, and who has become a better person for it, just like Galaxia. But Kerberos, Moon would continue, clearly wants no such redemption at all! And is unforgivable! For taking over a planet that wasn’t his, for enslaving and torturing its citizens, and now for trying to destroy the very planet he was put in charge of, in the name of the Moon she will punish him!

Lord Kerberos would scoff at their bravado, but an explosion from the engineering deck would rock the whole ship, causing all of them to lose their balance and Lord Kerberos to let go of Kakyuu. Galaxia would motion for Moon to pick up Galaxia’s sword so that she could hand it back to Galaxia, but just as Moon would have the sword in hand and be on her feet again, another shake of the ship would cause her to smack into the wall behind her. Kerberos stumble backwards a bit, and Galaxia would fire a small blast of energy at him. He would dodge it, but Kakyuu would fire another attack at him, which he would deflect back at her, knocking her to the floor. Galaxia would fire another blast at him, which he would dodge again and stumble back further, closer to Sailor Moon still behind him. Another shaking of the ship would cause everyone to brace themselves, with Usagi subconsciously swinging Galaxia’s sword up to point forward. Kerberos would stumble one more time and…

Still gripping the sword, Usagi would open her eyes to see both Kakyuu and Galaxia stunned by what had just happened. Standing immobilized in front of her, Lord Kerberos would look downward at the bloodstained blade of Galaxia’s sword that would now be protruding forward out from his chest. Then he’d chuckle a bit and weakly congratulate Sailor Moon for her devious deed of literally stabbing him in the back. He would admit to having not expected so underhanded a move to come from her, but now he realizes that, in the end, she was even more dastardly a villain than he was, for of everything he had done, none of it had been as dastardly cunning as this. In the end, she was every bit as vile a person to him as he believed, and more. Usagi would be in shock, unable to form the words to say that what had happened had been an accident. But one more explosion would send everyone tumbling again, this time also blowing a hole in the side of the ship, with Kakyuu being the closest to it.

Using the last of his strength before collapsing, Kerberos would fire a blast from his hand at the still-injured Kakyuu, sending her flying out through the hole in the ship to fall to her doom. Snapping out of her shock, Sailor Moon would run towards the hole and jump straight down to save Kakyuu before she’d hit the ground. Using her wings to accelerate her descent, Sailor Moon would catch up to Kakyuu and grab her. The two would join their powers together to turn Usagi’s wings into mighty feathered ones (like those seen in the SuperS and Sailor Stars finale), which they’d use to save themselves from impacting the ground.

Aboard the ship, Kerberos would ultimately die laughing maniacally, savoring the small victory that he’d believed to have won in his moment of defeat, before being fully silenced by one last blast from Galaxia. The Starlights would reemerge to find Galaxia alone, standing over the fallen body of Lord Kerberos. And from the direction of the bridge would come the ship’s crew, fleeing for their lives, only to also happen upon Galaxia standing over the fallen body of their lord. Everyone would see Galaxia’s sword in the body, and Galaxia would retrieve it, insisting to the Starlights that it was indeed her (Galaxia, not Moon) who killed Lord Kerberos. But their time would be short, as they’d have to abandon ship. Galaxia and the Starlights would Sailor Teleport everyone out to safety and the exploding ship would go down, crashing into a large body of water just outside the eastern wall of the city.

Back at the Olivia Palace, the six Sailor Senshi , ex-General Sirius (who would have by now recovered his injuries), and other surviving rebels (including Kakyuu’s now-recovered advisor, who would be shocked to see his princess in Sailor Senshi uniform) would all regroup together. The scars left by Lord Kerberos will take time to heal since he had had so many people under his thumb. It will be especially hard for Princess Kakyuu to be accepted by the people again after their having served under Kerberos so loyally, but Sirius would offer to help her win back the people’s favor, as a means to atone for his own past misdeeds. The Starlights would congratulate Galaxia for defeating Kerberos, much to the confusion of Kakyuu and Usagi, but Galaxia would take Usagi aside and tell her that she will take the fall for Usagi’s unintended impalement of Kerberos since Usagi needs to continue being viewed as a paragon of untainted goodness and purity, while Galaxia’s reputation has already been tarnished in the past, so she has nothing to lose. And that Galaxia is willing to peg herself as a scapegoat for anyone who might want to avenge Kerberos’s death, to keep Usagi safe and off their radar. After all, it truly was by Galaxia’s blade that Kerberos died, and that’s all anyone would need to know. Usagi would call Galaxia a true friend, but would still have to live with the guilt of knowing what really happened.

Now that the war would be over, Usagi would focus on her next task of returning back home to Earth. She would ask Sirius about the mirror portal that Kerberos had offered to her previously, which would confuse Sirius. Upon showing him which mirror she’d mean, he would explain that that mirror is just a mirror, and that any portal Kerberos made out of it must have been made by Kerberos himself, making him think that, had Usagi stepped through it earlier, who knows where Kerberos might have really sent her to if not Earth. Sailor Galaxia would then step up to remind Usagi that she has the power to take Usagi home, and that she had offered to help her get home after the war ended. Usagi would then say her heartwarming farewells to Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Maker, Sailor Star Healer, and Princess Kakyuu, to the rebels, and to Sirius as well, before stepping through a portal generated by Sailor Galaxia, who would go into the portal with Usagi to guide her back to Earth.

To be continued...

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 am 
Stella
Stella
Over all Sabrblade I must say I am quite enamored with your fanfiction. I think it is beautifully done and an amazing story. It definitely would be a fitting sequel and 6th season of the show. Over all I am pleased with all of it. Honestly the only thing I think that dosen't make any sense and it really is only one thing is why Sailor Moon would feel any guilt for killing Kerberos after all he was quite evil and richly deserved his end. While I don't think that Sailor Moon likes to kill anyone I can't see her feeling any more guilty at killing Kerberos then say Beryl. Otherwise it is an amazing fanfic that I hope to see you actually write one of these days as I am sure it will be a story that I will be quite addicted to. Again great job and I hope to hear more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:53 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Episode 36 would bring the setting back to Earth, but Usagi wouldn’t have gotten back just yet. Instead, we’d get a glimpse at what all went down on Earth in Usagi’s (and Minako’s) absence. The day after Moon and Venus disappeared, the Sailor Senshi would all be in a bit of a funk trying to cope with the loss of their teammates, unsure of what they should do now. All of them would be very conflicted, especially Rei. She’d be spending every waking hour of the day that she could spare to sit by her firebox and meditate, doing her darnedest to try and sense where Usagi and Minako were sent to, but to no avail every time. Yet, she’d refuse to give up trying (even if it her actions were completely futile) since she wouldn’t know of anything else to do, and would refuse to just not try anything. Though, her constant time spent by the fire would be noticed by Yuichiro, who would become more and more concerned the longer Rei would keep by the fire without eating or taking a break. All the while, Phobos and Deimos would also be watching Rei, be it from a window sill or a tree branch outside. The two birds would have a much more noticeable presence at the Hikawa Shrine during Rei’s constant fire meditation and concentration.

Meanwhile, after Erebus had used the core of the Obsidian Crystal to power the device that sent Usagi and Minako away, because the Obsidian Core was destroyed, Nyx would be very irate towards Erebus (a stark change in her normal behavior since she would have previously shown signs of liking Erebus) for his recklessness causing them to lose the core. Without the core, the (fortunately still-intact) rest of the Obsidian Crystal would now be significantly weaker, making further production of any more Necros a far more costly effort. And with this new handicap of theirs, they could hardly afford to take any more risks lest they were to lose the whole crystal itself. Additionally, Typhos would likewise be furious with Erebus for his having sent Sailor Moon away, for Typhos had lusted after her for so long that he’d feel that Erebus had just stolen away and lost Typhos’s most prized possession. Typhos would be walking a thin line between remaining a loyal, obedient servant, and turning full on against Erebus, as his self-control would be wearing thin. Tartarus, meanwhile, would be keeping a cool head during all this, as he’d feel that anything he’d have to say about his brother’s blunders as a leader would have already been said by Nyx and Typhos. He would instead caution Erebus that that he’s entered treacherous waters after having lost the respect of his teammates, and that he must proceed carefully from here onward if he wants to keep his recently acquired position of authority. Erebus, however, would feel that Tartarus secretly enjoys seeing Erebus put into this bad position, and would instead ignore his brother’s advice and go off on his own. But before walking out, Tartarus would remind Erebus of the order they have to not kill the Sailor Senshi. Afterward, Tartarus would leave the room and retreat to his private chamber for another matter.

When alone, Erebus would instead decide to himself that he would go steal the energy of just one Sailor Senshi since, while he wouldn’t kill all of the Sailor Senshi, killing just one of them might cool himself off and taking her energy might put him back in the good graces of his comrades. As it would be only one that he’d destroy, plenty more would be left for their master to still avenge himself. Using the selection method that would have been used to pick victims of the day in previous episodes, he’d pick the first Sailor Senshi with a troubled heart that he would come across in the selection method: Sailor Mars.

He would personally go out to the Hikawa Shrine, intending to force Rei out into the open to challenge her to a fight. Upon his arrival, Phobos and Deimos would begin to act erratic, flying around Erebus to keep him at bay. Rei would run outside to see Erebus swatting the bird away before confronting Rei, whom he would know to be Sailor Mars thanks to the spy work that Typhos had done as Ryuu earlier in the season. However, before Rei could transform, Yuichiro would step out toward Erebus to greet him (mistaking him for a customer). Seizing an opportunity, Erebus would grab Yuichiro by the neck and take him hostage, demanding that Sailor Mars surrender her energy to him lest he kill Yuichiro. Unwilling to let Yuichiro die (especially after having already lost Usagi and Minako, and not wanting to lose anyone else), Rei would step forward and surrender herself. But first, Erebus would demand that Rei throw her transformation stick away from herself before he’d let go of Yuichiro. She would, and then Erebus would release Yuichiro, who would be on the ground gasping for air. But then Yuichiro would look up and see Erebus walking towards Rei with her just standing there. He would try to yell at Rei to run from this man, but Rei wouldn’t move.

Erebus would stand in front of Rei with an evil grin and raise his hand to take her energy. But Yuichiro (having found renewed strength) would tackle him to get him away from Rei. Yuichiro would grab Rei’s hand to pull her away to run from Erebus with him, but as the two would try to run, Erebus would quickly recover and leap in front of them, blocking their path. Yuichiro would shield Rei from Erebus, but Erebus would just swat them both aside and knock them to the ground. As Erebus would approach them both, either Phobos or Deimos (both birds look the same) would fly around Erebus pecking him in the face. In this moment of confusion, the other bird would fly towards Rei and drop her transformation stick in front of her, having retrieved it from where Rei had tossed it.

Fed up with the birds’ interference, Erebus would ignite a ring of fire on the Hikawa Shrine’s grounds, encircling himself, Rei, and Yuichiro within it. The heat would be too much for the birds to handle and would scare them off, but not before Erebus would singe the two birds with a fire attack, knocking them to the ground. Rei would run to the fallen birds and hold them in her arms. With no where left to run, Rei would be given an ultimatum from Erebus: Either she surrenders now and everyone else here will be spared, or she will die with them all. Amazed by the courage displayed by Phobos and Deimos (mere birds), and enraged by Erebus’s attacking the two of them, Rei’s confidence would be reinvigorated spurring her to (in front of Yuichiro) transform into Sailor Mars, reminded of what her mission as a Sailor Senshi is (with or without Usagi) and determined to save everyone from Erebus.

Sailor Mars would hand the weakened birds to Yuichiro, entrusting him to keep them safe, and would put up a good fight against Erebus at first. But Erebus would just be too powerful and would eventually overpower her, knocking Mars to the ground and causing her to detransform. However, inspired by Mars’s courage, Yuichiro (having set the birds down next to Rei) would leap at Erebus and grab him, trying to keep him away from the fallen Rei. In this moment Rei would try to get up and motion herself towards the two injured bird, but would fall unconscious just as her fingers would reach their bodies. However, their bodies would begin to glow the moment Rei’s fingers would make contact with them, prompting Rei to have a vision. Inside her mind, Rei would see Phobos and Deimos not as birds, but as young women (their humanoid forms from the manga!). The two would explain to Rei that they have watched over her all this time, and that there is a secret, untapped power that she must call upon to win this fight. This power has always been hers, as it is her right as the Princess of Mars. Rei would be utterly confused by what they tell her, but as their time is short, all Phobos and Deimos would be able to tell her is that she must summon the power of the Phobos-Deimos Castle. Once she has done so, she will have obtained the power that awaits her. The vision would then end.

Snapping back to reality, Rei would awaken to find the birds having vanished, and Yuichiro and Erebus wrestling on the ground, each trying to restrain the other. However, Erebus would tire of Yuichiro’s interference and prepare to kill him. But at that moment, Rei would stand up and shout to the heavens above. She would call upon the palace of Mars, the Phobos-Deimos Castle. Asking it to unlock its secrets, release the ancient power it hides, and let it flow down to its princess. From across the cosmos, a mighty red light of energy would shoot across the stars toward planet Earth, striking down on the spot where Rei would be standing, with a small crimson crystal manifesting before her. Erebus and Yuichiro would be stunned to witness such a spectacle. Rei would grab the crystal and cry out a new transformation call, turning herself into Eternal Sailor Mars.

Though, like Venus before her, Mars would have a split-second vision of some foreboding event to come, upon her transforming. But she’d ignore it for now to stop Erebus.

After Mars would declare that Erebus would be chastised in the name of her planet, Erebus would forget about Yuichiro and engage Mars directly. The two would have a fairly intense fight that would actually tear up the ground in certain spots, but the two would find themselves to be pretty evenly matched. Once both would find themselves near to exhaustion, the other Sailor Senshi and the Golden Knight would finally arrive to help (this kind of plot convenience was common in the 90’s anime) and, seeing as how outnumbered he would be now, Erebus would decide to call it a day. Before retreating, he would tell Sailor Mars how impressed he was by how powerful she has become, and would tell her to savor this victory for now, as he is not finished with her or any of them yet.

The other Senshi would see Rei’s new form and start to ask her about it, but before they could, the Golden Knight would point out the presence of Yuichiro, realizing that the guy just witnessed the whole event and that he now knows that Rei is Sailor Mars. The Golden Knight would recommend that he and the others all leave to give Rei a moment with Yuichiro alone. After the others would leave, Rei and Yuichiro would stand together alone in silence, unable to find the right words to say to each other. However, once Rei would finally speak up, Yuichiro would stop her, telling her that she doesn’t need to explain herself. To Rei’s surprise, rather than becoming like some sort of annoying Sailor Mars fanboy, Yuichiro would state to Rei he’d feel that this revelation has helped him make sense out of everything now. He’d say that he finally understands why Rei has rejected him for so long. As duty comes before pleasure, Yuichiro would believe that Rei didn’t return his feelings for her due to her wanting to focus on her mission as a Sailor Senshi. Thus, Yuichiro would take the mature route and cease his infatuated pursuit of Rei, assuring her that their relationship onward would be entirely platonic and professional, nothing more than friends who simply care for one another. Though he’d secretly wish that it weren’t so, Yuichiro would put on a strong face for Rei, wanting her to think that he’s really okay with letting go of his feelings for Rei.

Rei, however, would be left unable to find the words to tell him that that isn’t what she’d want from him. Not at all.

Unbeknownst to any of them, a couple of crows would be sitting in a tree not far from Rei and Yuichiro.

Meanwhile, Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia would still be traveling through hyperspace, en route to Earth.

Episode 37 would have the aftermath of the previous episode. Typhos would still be venting over the loss of Sailor Moon and would become more and more angry with Erebus. Meanwhile, Erebus would be chewed out by his brother for his trying to kill Sailor Mars, reminding him of the rule that Erebus would have grown to detest so fervently. Fed up with his own constant failings as a leader, Erebus would demand that Tartarus and Nyx tell him what they want from him as a leader, as everything he’s done so far has only earned their disdain rather than their praise. Nyx would suggest that, if he wants to impress them, then he should try getting more Chaos Energy, since they would now need more Chaos Energy than ever if they wish continue to operate at a functional level, what with the Obsidian Core having been lost. Erebus would storm off, declaring that he’ll send out no Necros for this task and get the energy himself.

Elsewhere, the Senshi would meet to discuss Rei’s newest power up and the revelation of her being a princess. This news would surprise Luna and Artemis as well, saying that they cannot remember any of the others besides Usagi and Mamoru being royalty in the past. However, they would suppose that there might still be some memories of the past that they still haven’t recalled yet. Likewise, Setsuna would be without the answers they seek, stating that, though she does seem to remember more than the other Senshi do, she too doesn’t have all of her memories of the past intact. Some things are still hazy to her.

Inside hyperspace, Sailor Galaxia would tell Sailor Moon that they’d be reaching Earth shortly. Moon would ask Galaxia if she would be willing to stay on Earth for a bit to help them fight against the Primordial Imperium. Galaxia would say that she would like to, but feels that something bigger is afoot. Reminding Sailor Moon of how Kerberos was an emissary of the Imperium based on Kinmoku, Galaxia fears that there might be even more Imperium agents spread throughout the universe, and that it is her duty to pursue them and stop them in order to keep the universe safe. Sailor Moon would understand and admire Galaxia’s strong devotion to her duty, wondering if she herself could ever live up to that kind of devotion. Galaxia would then struggle a bit, with Sailor Moon then noticing that the injury Kerberos have inflicted upon her when he stabbed her in the side had not fully healed yet. Galaxia would brush Moon’s concern for aside, as right now getting Sailor Moon home would be their first priority.

At the Primordial Imperium’s HQ, Tartarus would be in his private chamber once again conversing with Lord Kerberos on Kinmoku. Typhos, however, would be deep in thought about what his next move should be, but after weighing all of his options, it all keeps coming back to the same decision; a decision that he’s been struggling to avoid, but which he finally decides to give in to: Kill Erebus.

Atop a tall building in the downtown area of Juban, Erebus would declare that the city’s energies are now his, and would stretch out his arms forward and out, palms open. Channeling the power o his Obsidian Rings into each of his fingers, he would begin absorbing unrefined human energy from all of the civilians on the streets below, making them all collapse. Once finished, Erebus would move on to another location.

The Senshi would find out about all the people suddenly collapsing in the city and investigate. Around this time, as Erebus would be taking energy from his latest batch of humans, Typhos would appear before Erebus atop the building Erebus would be on and challenge him to a duel to the death. Mildly amused, Erebus would think Typhos was joking, as Typhos would be a fool to challenge him. To show how serious he would be, however, Typhos would lunge at him and attack. Erebus would defend himself and at first try to make Typhos come to his senses, but once he’d realize that Typhos had been driven mad by his anger, Erebus would give in to his own primal instincts and escalate the fight.

The Senshi would see the two fighting and notice how much collateral damage they’d be causing, prompting them to intervene to try and contain (if not stop) the fight, Sailor Mars using her newfound powers to put up a better fight than ever before. The fight would intense up between all three parties, creating much more damage to the buildings than the Senshi ever wanted.

Elsewhere on the ground, in one of the city’s alleys, a portal from hyperspace would open, from which Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia would step out. Glad to finally be home, Sailor Moon would thank Galaxia for helping her to return home, but then Moon would realize something she had forgotten: Sailor Venus had been sent away before too! Galaxia would tell her to calm down and give her her hands. Channeling their powers together, Galaxia would believe that she could possibly sense where Sailor Venus is located. To her surprise, Galaxia would find that Venus is closer than they thought, much closer to Earth than Usagi had ended up. Using her powers, Galaxia would create a portal to where Venus is, and Moon would call out Minako’s name into the portal. Galaxia would then begin to feel weakened, having still not fully recovered from stabbing wound. She would start to struggle with keeping the portal open, causing it to start closing. Sailor Moon would prepare to jump into the portal to try and get Venus back herself, but Galaxia would stop her, saying that someone or something is coming through. From out of the portal and into Sailor Moon’s waiting arms would be none other than Sailor Venus herself, in her new Eternal form. Glad that Venus was back, Galaxia would pass out from trying to keep the portal from closing, and a small explosion of light from the portal would knock her, Moon, and Venus away from the spot where it had once been.

Moon and Venus would help Galaxia to her feet, with their backs turned towards where the portal had been. Sailor Moon would try to explain to Venus about Galaxia being on their side, and would ask Venus about her new look. During this discussion, the three wouldn’t notice anything that might or might not have been moving down the alley behind them quickly and silently away from the direction of where the portal had been. If anything was there, like a cat or a dog or something knocking a trash can over, they wouldn’t notice.

What they did notice, however, were several loud explosions coming from overhead. They would look up to try to see what was going on, but their ears would tell them more than eyes would, as they could definitely hear the sounds of battle playing out. Sailor Moon would tell Galaxia to stay put and rest while she and Venus would go to investigate the battle.

Above, the Senshi, Erebus, and Typhos would all be in a deadlock, until both Erebus and Typhos were to finally make their next moves. The two would build up a tremendous amount of energy so big that it could level the whole city block if it weren’t to be contained. The Senshi would brace themselves as Erebus and Typhos would each let loose their energies upon the other. But then, a third blast of golden orange energy would intercept the first two energies and redirect the force of their explosion skyward. Everyone would turn to behold the latest arrivals to the fight: Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Venus.

Seeing Sailor Moon returned to him, Typhos would be stunned frozen, uncertain of what to do now that his sole motivation for wanting to kill Erebus has been utterly eradicated. More willing to react, however, Erebus would let loose his own energies on Moon and Venus, who would retaliate in kind with attacks of their own. Recognizing Venus’s new form and powers as similar to those possessed by Sailor Mars, Erebus would call out to Typhos to snap him out of his daze. Erebus would tell Typhos that Erebus would be willing to put Typhos’s foolish defiance behind him if Typhos were to help him in defeating the Sailor Senshi. With little else to consider, Typhos would agree and jump in to help Erebus. However, the combined powers of all ten Senshi (nine Sailors and one Knight) would be enough to overwhelm the two and force them to retreat. However, Erebus would recount to himself that managed to get away with a lot of stolen energy.

The Senshi would all have a heartfelt reunion now that Usagi and Minako are back, and Usagi would make up with Mamoru and ask him to forgive her for the way she acted on his birthday. Having wanted nothing more than for her to ask him to forgive her, he would. And Sailor Galaxia would approach the others, who would brace themselves before Usagi would tell them that Galaxia’s the one who helped her and Minako to get back home. Galaxia would claim that she’s recovered enough of her strength, but her wound would still be present. To show their appreciation for Galaxia having helped Usagi, the Senshi would have Hotaru use her healing powers to heal Galaxia’s wound. After giving her thanks, Galaxia would say that it’s time for her to move on. There’s a big universe out there and she needs to protect it. As it is their duty, whether on Earth or across the universe, the Sailor Senshi will do their part to stop the Primordial Imperium. Galaxia would shake Usagi’s hand, bid her and the others farewell, and then take off into the sky.

Though, as far as the timescale is concerned between Usagi and Minako’s leaving back in episode 28, and their return to Earth in this episode, the whole thing would have occurred across a single weekend, with the two leaving on Friday evening and returning on Sunday evening. As for how all six of the Kinmoku episodes could have occurred in that short amount of time, let’s say that Kinmoku time operates differently from Earth time, being 18 hours behind Earth Japan Time. To illustrate, Usagi left Earth on Friday evening, spent 6 Earth hours in transit, and arrived on Kinmoku on that day’s morning instead. So she had more time on Kinmoku to partake in a two-day revolution than the time that passed on Earth. Look at it this way:

Earth JST -- FRI 6pm - midnight - SAT 6am - SAT Noon - SAT 6pm - midnight - SUN 6am - SUN Noon - SUN 6pm
--------------------------\------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/------------
Kinmoku -- midnight - FRI 6am - FRI Noon - FRI 6pm -- midnight -- SAT 6am - SAT Noon - SAT 6pm – midnight

Episodes 30-32 spanned all of Kinmoku’s Friday, and episodes 33-35 spanned all of Kinmoku’s Saturday (meaning Usagi spent one night on Kinmoku after Galaxia saved her from the palace). Thus, Usagi left with Galaxia to go back to Earth on Kinmoku’s Saturday at around 6pm, by which point Earth had already reached Sunday at Noon Japan Time (being 18 hours ahead of Kinmoku), and after a six-hour warp back to Earth, Usagi arrived back on Earth on Sunday at 6pm Japan Time.

And with episode 28 being set on that Friday, episode 36 on that Saturday, and episode 37 on that Sunday, this means that the brief scene of Usagi and Galaxia still traveling to Earth at the end of episode 36 actually took place during the morning of episode 37.

As for Minako, because her teleported destination was much closer to Earth, her warp there and back was almost instantaneous, meaning she arrived at her castle not long after 6pm Japan Time on Friday, met Ace that same night, spent one night there, was courted by Ace for all of Saturday, spent a second night there, and then spent all of Sunday trying to get back home, confronting Ace, upgrading to her Eternal form, and then escaping back to Earth via Galaxia’s portal around 6pm.

Anyway…

Episode 38 would be set some time after the last one. Usagi would be back in school and both she and Minako would have already filled in the others on what happened to them during each of their space adventures: Minako’s castle, her upgrade to her new form, the ominous feeling she had when she transformed, Usagi’s having helped liberate Kinmoku, the Primordial Imperium’s master being Chaos, and the Imperium having other agents across the universe. The only thing Usagi would not have told them about would be the specificities of how Lord Kerberos died and that she feels guilty over it since he died in a way that she would feel was a betrayal to her own personal ethics. All of the enemies she destroyed in the past she would feel she could justify as her having destroyed inhuman forces of pure evil, while this enemy she instead felt as though she had committed a murder that she could not wash her hands clean from. Though Galaxia took the blame off her shoulders, she’d still feel the guilt of the truth weighing her down, and that she’d have to hide it would only continue to eat away at her.

Meanwhile, the villains would be outside their cavernous headquarters next to the heart of Saggitarius Zero Star and the source of all stars of life, the Galaxy Cauldron. It is here that their master Chaos would be revived. And with the energy Erebus had successfully acquired before, the Imperium could finally progress their plans with reviving their master. However, though Erebus had acquired a great amount of energy, all of it was unrefined life energy rather than fully refined Chaos Energy. Though Nyx would be able to use the Obsidian Crystal to convert the ordinary energy into Chaos Energy with time, the lack of the Obsidian Core means the process would take even longer. But if they were to have at least some actual Chaos Energy, the interaction with the ordinary energy would enable the conversion process to speed up. So they would decide to go back to the older method of seeking out a conflicted soul from which to harvest some Chaos Energy.

Luckily for them, there would be one such person to target at Usagi’s school, Sonoko Ijuuin (the victim of the day from Sailor Stars episode 187). However, since they wouldn’t have the energy needed to create a Necros for this mission, one of them would have to do it themselves. As this would be an easy target for him, Typhos would volunteer to go after her and implant a seed of discord within her himself.

At the school, Sonoko’s exceptionally foul mood (prior to Typhos getting to her) would start to be noticed by Usagi. When Usagi would ask around (possibly to Naru) about it, she would find out that reason Sonoko’s been more irritable than usual is because her mother had passed away previously. But it wasn’t from any natural cause. Rather, it was when Erebus stole a massive amount of energy from street crowds in the previous episode. Sonoko’s mother had been one of the victims, and since Erebus had gotten away with the stolen energy, all of those people (Sonoko’s mother included) never recovered from their energy drain and succumbed to their terminal condition. But since Sonoko wouldn’t know who it was who killed her mother, she would instead put the blame on the Sailor Senshi (especially Sailor Moon) for failing to save her mother from the bad guy who killed her. And since others at the school also lost loved ones in that incident, Sonoko would have gained sympathizers who would likewise harbor anti-Sailor Senshi feelings.

Meanwhile, Luna and Artemis would have Rei and Minako come with them so that the cats could learn more about the two’s newfound powers and forms, as well as the ominous feeling the two felt when they first transformed into their Eternal forms. They would go to Game Center Crown (it would be closed for this day) where the cats would reveal to the girls a secret entrance to something that the cats had been working on for some time: The Secret Base from the manga. The cats would explain that this facility has been in development for a long, gradual time, and that it’s only recently, finally been completed, which is why they hadn’t been able to use it until now. But the previous disappearances of Minako and Usagi did force them to speed up the development of this base, letting them finally use it now instead of later. The cats would ask Rei and Minako for the crystals that each of them received before so that the cats could study them.

At the Galaxy Cauldron, Tartarus would approach Nyx during her carrying out the conversion process to tell her that a new shipment of energy should be arriving shortly from the Imperium’s other forces scattered across the stars. Though this next shipment will be a great assistance to their cause, they still need the refined Chaos Energy that Typhos is getting.

Back at the school, things would only get worse once Typhos, as Ryuu, would approach Sonoko and plant a seed of discord within her, turning her anger into a catalyst that would spark a school-wide anti-Sailor Senshi campaign. To bring things to a breaking point, Ryuu would uses his hypnosis to brainwash many students into following Sonoko, and then would change back into his Typhos form to draw out the remaining Sailor Senshi who attend the school (Moon, Mercury, and Jupiter) so that their appearance would summon a mob of possessed students, led by the mad Sonoko, to overrun the Senshi since they’d be unwilling to harm their fellow students. Jupiter would call Typhos out on his underhandedness of using their own peers against them, and every time she’d try to go after him, she’d be blocked and held back by the students.

Typhos would be enjoying himself very much. Perhaps a little too much, as Tartarus would appear beside him and remind him of what his mission was supposed to be, since Sonoko’s Chaos Energy level had peaked quite a while ago yet Typhos had still not extracted it. Typhos would grumble at his fun having been spoiled and then begrudgingly raise his arm to extract Sonoko’s Chaos Energy into one of his Obsidian Rings, But Sailor Moon would step in front of Sonoko and take the ring’s absorption ray herself, much to the horror of Mercury and Jupiter, and to the shock of Typhos and Tartarus. Typhos would quickly stop taking her energy (since he doesn’t want Sailor Moon dead), and would run off, shook by the thought that he could have killed Sailor Moon.

Weakened by the ring’s power, Sailor Moon would turn to the possessed Sonoko and quietly say, “I’m sorry… Sonoko-san… I’m sorry I couldn’t save your mother… but at least… I could save you…”

Angered by Typhos having ignored orders and fled, Tartarus would decide to finish the job himself, successfully taking Sonoko’s Chaos Energy while Mercury and Jupiter would be tending to a weakened but still living Sailor Moon. And as a bonus, Tartarus would also absorb all of the unrefined life energy from the possessed mob of students that Sonoko had led. He would then turn to leave, but would stop when he’d hear Sailor Moon command him to hold it right there and give back the energy he just stole. Amused but not fazed by her words, he’d turn to back to tell her his refusal, and she would challenge him to a one-on-one duel for the energy, much like when Sailor Pluto did the same back in episode 10. Mercury and Jupiter would beg her not to do this in her current condition, and Tartarus would suggests that she listen to them, but Sailor Moon would have a fire in her eyes, determined to get the energy back.

Tartarus would chuckle at how ridiculous this duel would be, but would concede. The two of them would fight, but it would be much shorter than the Sailor Pluto duel, and this time would end with Tartarus snapping the Moon Power Tiare in half, pinning down Sailor Moon, holding his sword to her throat, and ordering her to yield. Defeated and weaponless, Sailor Moon would find herself with no choice but to yield. Tartarus would walk away, but Sailor Moon would try one last time to beg for him to return the energy, since all of the people he took it from will surely die, and Sailor Moon cannot let that happen. Tartarus would tell her that he simply cannot do that, and that tears do not befit a soldier. He’d then leave, arriving back at the Galaxy Cauldron to feed the newly-acquired Chaos Energy into the Obsidian Crystal, allowing Nyx to proceed further with the energy conversion process.

In the aftermath of Tartarus’s departure, Mercury and Jupiter would attempt to comfort the forlorn Sailor Moon, but she would stand up, raise her sulking head, and simply refuse to allow this to happen. One of her tears would fall onto her Eternal Article and it would start to glow. From out of the light in her chest would come the Moonlight Stick that she wielded earlier in the season. Sailor Moon would look at it, and realize what to do. She’d turn to face the crowd of fallen students, raise the Moonlight Stick, and cry out “Moon Healing Escalation!” At first, Mercury and Jupiter would be in awe, which would then switch to horror when they’d realize Sailor Moon would be using the power of the Silver Crystal to revive everyone (they wouldn’t realize this at first since, unlike the original Moon Stick, the Moonlight Stick wouldn’t have the Silver Crystal set on it, but they’d realize what was happened when the thought of the Moonlight Stick having emerged from Sailor Moon’s brooch would hit their minds). They’d try to stop her, knowing that she could kill herself trying to do this, but Moon would reassure them that she knows what she’s doing and has it under control. In the aftermath, Sailor Moon would pass out; collapsing into the arms of Jupiter and Mercury, and all of the students would slowly regain consciousness.

At the Galaxy Cauldron, during Nyx’s conducting the conversion of normal energy to Chaos Energy, the amount Chaos Energy she would be channeling in the process (including the energy from the shipment) would cause a rumbling from within the Cauldron. Chaos… would begin to stir to his awakening.

Back at the Secret Base, Luna and Artemis would complete their analysis of Minako’s and Rei’s crystals, and would tell the two that they need to gather everyone together, for they all need to make a trip… to the moon!

Episode 39 would be the conclusion of this third arc. Rei and Minako would gather up Mamoru, Hotaru, Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna, with Usagi, Ami, and Makoto having not yet arrived. Those three would then contact the others and inform them about Usagi’s condition, Luna telling them to bring Usagi to see her at once.

At the cavern base, Tartarus would confront the frustrated Typhos about the latter’s having run off when he zapped Sailor Moon. Tartarus would berate him for having retreated before the mission was complete, but Typhos would retort that he could have killed Sailor Moon. Tartarus would remind him that he (Typhos) was quick to stop himself from letting that happen, and that he should hold no shame in his having stopped the attack. But what Typhos should regret is his deserting the battle before the job was done. Typhos would snap back with “THAT’S what you’re upset about!? That I LEFT?! Are you really that BLIND, old man!?” Tartarus would silence and restrain Typhos after that remark, reminding Typhos that he must keep his emotions in check, especially when addressing his progenitor. And that any personal feelings toward Sailor Moon, misguided as they may be, that Typhos harbors must never interfere with their primary objective of reviving their master. Tartarus would warn him that if Typhos ever acts out of line again, his punishment will be far more severe. As Tartarus would walk off, Typhos would mutter under his breath, “We’ll see, old man. We’ll see…”

At the secret base beneath Game Center Crown, the cats would be examining Usagi in her weakened state. Her previous use of the Silver Crystal would have knocked the wind out of her, but fortunately, she’d still be alive. Rei would berate Usagi for being so reckless, but Usagi would try to justify her actions by saying that she couldn’t let there be any more deaths on her hands. Haruka would begin suspect that Usagi’s actions run deeper than mere guilt over being unable to prevent the deaths of the people Erebus killed before. Usagi would react in a way that Haruka would realize her suspicions aren’t unfounded, and then the others would ask Usagi if she really had told them everything about what happened on Kinmoku, but Mamoru would tell them to stop, for there are just some things that mustn’t be shared. The others would back off, but not before Michiru would let Usagi know that, even if what Mamoru says is true, the longer Usagi keeps her secret bottled up, the worse it will only get for her to keep it.

Luna would then turn everyone’s attention to her and Artemis, who would tell them that, after analyzing Minako’s and Rei’s new crystals, they learned that the crystals are in fact Sailor Crystals. [Since the Sailor Stars anime already did its own thing with Star Seeds via True Star Seeds, I’m going to keep the Sailor Crystals as something separate from the Star Seeds for this continuity.] Similar to both Usagi’s Silver Crystal and Mamoru’s Golden Crystal, the Sailor Crystals would be explained as being the highest force of power a Sailor Senshi could attain, with the ones of the Solar System Senshi being the most valued treasure of each Senshi’s kingdom. This would lead them to reveal that, in fact, all nine girls in this room would each be a princess of a kingdom from their respective planets (a fact not made known in the original anime). When asked why none of them ever remembered or learned of this until now, the cats would be unable to give an answer, only guessing that this knowledge simply wasn’t needed to be known until now.

Armed with this new knowledge, the cats would tell them that, in order to combat the enemy, they need to acquire the remaining Sailor Crystals from each of their respective castles. As Minako still had a castle of her own, it’s possible that the others would have castles of their own as well. Rei would vouch for this since Phobos and Deimos had told her to call upon the power of her own castle. When it would be pointed out that each of their castles would be too far away to reach, the cats would tell them that there is another option. They could each call upon their respective castles as Rei had done, but the cats also tell them that there’s something else to be done during the process, and in order for this other thing to take place, the twelve of them (9 girls, Mamoru, and 2 cats) must first make a trip to the Moon.

At the Galaxy Cauldron, Nyx would gather Erebus, Tartarus, and Typhos to witness the changes within the Cauldron. The four of them would sense a strong presence within the Cauldron, signifying that their master is stirring to awaken. The four would kneel before the Cauldron and would begin to hear Chaos’s voice attempting to speak to them telepathically, sensing his insatiable hunger. A surge of dark energy would shoot upward out of the Cauldron, accompanied by a mighty roar. The Protogenoi would struggle to think of how to satisfy their master’s hunger, while Typhos (remember, he’s not a Protogenos) would be standing petrified gazing upon Chaos’s awesome power and presence, completely overwhelmed by a mixture of fear, admiration, and the sudden realization of how insignificant he really is when compared the unholy terror before him. Never before would he have witnessed such a tremendous force of horror. It would frighten him. For the first time in his life, he’d feel powerless and weak. And he wouldn’t like it.

Nyx would propose that, now that their master would be on his way towards a full revival, the time has come for the Sailor Senshi to be finished off for good. Erebus would agree and order that a portal be opened to unleash their master’s terror upon the Sailor Senshi. Tartarus would also agree since their master would finally have his revenge, and the three Protogenoi would concentrate on locating the Sailor Senshi to open up a portal to their location directly above the Galaxy Cauldron.

Back on Earth, the Senshi would be preparing to Sailor Teleport up to the Moon, and just as they’d do so, the Protogenoi would sense their presence, only to lose it to the teleportation. The three would begin their search again, unaware that the Senshi were no longer on Earth. Arriving on the Moon, the Sailor Senshi and the Golden Knight would learn from the cats that they’ve landed on the Mare Serenitatis, the Sea of Serenity, the former resting site of Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom. Once there, the cats would tell them that they came here to use the power of the Sailor Crystals and each castle to reconstruct the Moon Kingdom (or at least, the Moon Castle and its nearest surroundings). The others would be flabbergasted at first, not believing it to be possible. But with some reassurance, they would be convinced to give it a try. The cats would instruct each of them raise their hands and call out to their respective castles, while Mars and Venus would also raise up their two crystals during the process. Sailor Moon and the Golden Knight would raise their respective crystals as well.

“Mariner Castle!” “Magellan Castle!” “Phobos Deimos Castle!” “Io Castle!” “Titan Castle!” “Miranda Castle!” “Triton Castle!” “Charon Castle!” All of these would be seen, and from each would shoot out a bright ray of light (in each Senshi’s respective color) across the heavens to converge on the Moon in the exact spot where the Senshi would all stand. The six other Sailor Crystals would materialize alongside the Mars and Venus Crystals, and all of non-Silver Crystals would circle around the Ginzuishou, their energies working unison to evolve it into the Silver Moon Crystal. The six non-Eternal Senshi would say their new transformation calls (along with Moon saying a new one: “Silver Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!”) to transform into their Eternal forms. And in the process, three things would transpire. The Senshi would all gain their Eternal forms (with Sailor Moon’s slightly changing to better resemble its manga appearance), the surrounding area would take in all the excess energy to restore the Moon Kingdom, and all of the Sailor Senshi (including Moon and Mamoru) would experience the ominous vision that both Venus and Mars had the first time the two of them upgraded. Amid all this, Luna and Artemis would have the vision as well.

Everyone would feel absolutely overwhelmed by all of this. Seeing the Moon Castle brought back to form, the new Eternal forms, and most troubling, the vision. Upon thinking about the vision and what it would mean, Pluto would speak up and say that the vision felt to her like premonition, a warning of something dreadful to come in the future. Before she could elaborate, a portal right outside the Moon Castle would open in the space above, from out of which would descend the four members of the Primordial Imperium, having finally located the Sailor Senshi.

Surprised to see a kingdom on the Moon, the Protogenoi would feel that it is somehow familiar to them. But they’d have to put those feelings aside for the more pressing matters at present. The Imperium would present to the Sailor Senshi the portal overhead, from which would emerge black formless energy oozing down towards them. The Sailor Senshi would be reintroduced to the nightmarish horror that is Chaos.

Chaos would attempt to consume the Sailor Senshi, surrounding and engulfing them on all sides, preying upon their innermost fears and desires. The Senshi would try to resist, but the terrifying power would be too much for them to handle, each one succumbing to their inner terrors. The Protogenoi would be pleased that they’re finally going to be rid of the Senshi, but Typhos would be unable to stand by and let Sailor Moon be consumed before his very eyes, for she is his and his alone, and would not let anyone take her away from him. He’d lunge forward and pull Sailor Moon out of Chaos’s darkness; an act that would stun everyone. Typhos, realizing that he’d have just sealed his own fate, would then laugh maniacally that, in the end, Sailor Moon is finally his at last, only for Chaos to then strike him down, seemingly killing him, much to both Sailor Moon’s and Tartarus’s horror.

Seeing yet another person fall because of her, Sailor Moon would be overcome by her emotions and be reinvigorated to attack Chaos’s darkness with her newly evolved Silver Moon Crystal, crying out and blowing the darkness away to free the others. Tartarus, witnessing this attack, would have his attention caught by the Silver Moon Crystal’s use, wondering if that crystal could be what he thinks it might be. In the quick moment before Chaos’s next attack, all nine Senshi and the Golden Knight would raise their Sailor Crystals and use them in a united attack to repel Chaos back, forcing his darkness back into the portal from which it emerged. The Protogenoi would then leap forward to retaliate and aid their master, but they too would be forced back into the portal by the attack. But before passing through, Tartarus would pull up the fallen Typhos to take back with him just as the portal would close behind him.

Having just witnessed such horror, the Senshi would feel overwhelmingly frightened having sampled but a taste of the horrors to come. Sailor Moon, however had been pulled out sooner than the others, and so would have her wits more together than they would. Needing something to get their minds off of their recent trauma, and unable to keep it to herself anymore, Sailor Moon would say that she’s finally ready confess to the others what she hadn’t told them about her time on Kinmoku: The exact circumstances of Lord Kerberos’s death.

And now we move on to the final story arc, in which the next eight episodes would constitute another mini-arc , with the first four involving two plot threads running concurrently with each other; one focusing on another space-based mission, and the other focusing on the aftermath of the previous episode. Each plot thread would take up one half of each of the four episodes, and would be structured similar to some of the Nehellenia episodes from the beginning of Sailor Stars. And to avoid conflicts with the school system, these four episodes would all take place on a weekend day.

Episodes 40 would have both sides recuperating from the lunar battle with Chaos. Now that the Moon Castle has been restored, Luna and Artemis would be spending more time up there to see what they could research in the castle’s library about the Imperium and Chaos. However, though their efforts would prove fruitless in regards to those subjects, they would instead happen upon something else that would help in their battles. To get the Senshi’s minds back to focus after their previous experience on the Moon, the cats would now have a new mission for each of them. Now that the Sailor Senshi would all have their Eternal forms, the four Guardian Senshi would each need to go to their respective castles and retrieve four items the cats read about in their research: The Legendary Weapons. These weapons would be the Guardian Senshi’s own personal weapons like how the Outers have their Talismans and Silence Glaive, and would be used in their new Eternal form attacks in the coming battles against their enemies. As to how they would get to their castles, the cats would explain that, since they all would now have their Sailor Crystals, they all should have the power to Sailor Teleport themselves individually to their castles and back. Though, each of the four wouldn’t be going alone, for an Outer would accompany each of them, making four teams of two, while Usagi and Mamoru would stay behind to keep an eye on things back on Earth. At first, Usagi would wonder if the reason for her not going with any of the others would be if they felt uncomfortable with her because of what she had confessed to them after the end of the previous episode, but they would assure her that it has nothing to do with that, and that what happened with Kerberos’s death was not her fault and she’d need to let it go and forgive herself. Setsuna, however, would decline going on this mission, preferring instead to investigate the premonition from the future. In her place, Artemis would accompany Minako to her castle.

Meanwhile, the Imperium would be feeling the agony of their recent defeat. Erebus would be in a daze, unsure of what to do now that Chaos had been defeated by the Sailor Senshi again, convinced that all their efforts had been in vain, and believing that he has utterly failed in his leadership. Nyx, however, would reassure him that Chaos is still within the Galaxy Cauldron, once more dormant but stable, needing only to be reawakened. Typhos would be in a rejuvenation chamber, with Tartarus amazed, relieved, and confused as to how and why Typhos was not fully killed by Chaos. Typhos had openly defied him, yet Chaos still spared him, only coming very close to killing Typhos, but not all the way. Why?

At that moment, the Protogenoi would be suddenly greeted by the arrival of four womanly beings clad in obsidian black armor (er, that is, the gemstone obsidian, not the Chaos-related crystal), who would seemingly emerge from within the Galaxy Cauldron (keyword being “seemingly”). The Protogenoi would be on their guard, but then the four womanly beings would kneel before them, humbly addressing them with exaltation and propriety. The four would rise and introduce themselves as a group called the Shadow Senshi, whose names would be Shadow Nebula (clad in black with blue), Shadow Nova (black with orange), Shadow Quasar (baclk with red), and Shadow Pulsar (black with purple). The four would claim to be creations of their mighty lord and master, Chaos, created specifically to serve the Imperium in its time of need. The four would claim to have been endowed by Chaos with the foreseen knowledge of the Sailor Senshi’s next move; that they are heading towards the castles that orbit the planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter. With the Imperium’s permission, the Shadow Senshi would request to confront the Sailor Senshi at each castle, with the objective of stealing their Sailor Crystals so as to strand them all at their castles and prevent them from returning to Earth, keeping them out of the Imperium’s way once and for all. Seeing a good opportunity (and ignoring the visitors’s suspicious nature), Erebus would jump at their offer and grant them permission. Nyx, however, would feel that there’s something off about these so-called “Shadow Senshi” for being creations of Chaos…

While this would be going on, Tartarus would decide to go take care of something else on his own.

The rest of the episode would focus on the tag team of Sailor Mercury and Sailor Saturn (the two shy ones) searching the Mariner Castle for Mercury’s Legendary Weapon, the Genbu Shield (a turtle-themed shield with a small blade representing its tail, and which could launch water blasts from its body), as well as their confrontation with the charismatic Shadow Nebula. In this fight, Sailor Mercury would gain a new attack (yet to be named) with the Genbu Shield, and Sailor Saturn would use a safer version of “Death Reborn Revolution” with her Silence Glaive that wouldn’t kill herself or utterly destroy everything.

However, Shadow Nebula would prove very formidable an opponent, as the two new attacks from Mercury and Saturn would merely knock her out of the room rather than defeat her outright. But in the brief moment of Nebula having been knocked away, the two Sailor Senshi, having gotten what they came for, would seize this brief window of opportunity to Sailor Teleport back to Earth before Nebula would recover. And just as they’d leave, Nebula would reemerge to find the two having just vanished from sight. Frustrated at her quarry having escaped, Nebula’s attention would then be caught her sensing something else. “Ah, she has come, has she?” she would say, and with a sinister smirk, she herself would warp away.

Back on Earth, Tartarus would appear at the Tsukino home and abduct Ikuko and Kenji, leaving Shingo behind to deliver a message to Sailor Moon, that if she wants her parents back, she must face him in a duel once more.

Episode 41 would have Sailor Venus return to her Magellan Castle with Artemis in search of Venus’s Legendary Weapon, the Byakko Kunai (a pair of tiger-themed kunai connected by a long metal chain), and their confrontation with the crazed Shadow Nova (though, they would be expecting to find Ace again, only to find Nova instead). During this fight, Artemis would assume his human form from the manga with the help from the Venus Crystal in order to help Sailor Venus fight and defeat Shadow Venus. In this fight, Sailor Venus would gain a new attack (yet to be named) with the Byakko Kunai.

Like with Shadow Nebula, however, Shadow Nova would be too much powerful to kill, as she’d merely be forced back by Sailor Venus’s new attack. So Venus and Artemis would teleport away once they’d get a chance to, leaving a frustrated Meteor behind. But also like with Shadow Nebula, Shadow Nova’s mood would change when she’d sense something else. “Heh heh heh, she’s heeeeere!” she’d say, and warp away herself.

Elsewhere, Sailor Pluto would enter the space-time corridor via the Space-Time Door and begin her investigation of the premonition, in pursuit of its point of origin.

Meanwhile, Tartarus would hold Usagi’s parents hostage at the Tokyo Tower while Shingo would tell Usagi, Mamoru, and Luna about Tartarus’s challenging her to duel him again. Finding she’d have no choice, what with her parents’ lives in danger, Usagi would go after Tartarus and accept his challenge to save her parents, heading to Tokyo Tower and transforming into Sailor Moon in front of her parents. Tartarus would explain that he only took her parents to make certain that Usagi would come, and that no harm will come to them if she’d agree to face him in a duel of honor. The conditions of the duel would be as follows: A one-on-one match fought to the first surrender. If Usagi wins, she and her parents would go free with no harm done. But if Tartarus wins, Usagi must answer him everything he asks of her, and he would get to decide her parents’ fate. While they would duel, Mamoru would watch from the sidelines, and keep Kenji and Ikuko safe from any debris or collateral damage should the duel escalate to a great enough magnitude. The duel would continue as the episode would end.

Episode 42 would focus on Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus (the two strong-willed ones) exploring the Phobos Deimos Castle for the Mars’s Legendary Weapon, the Suzaku Daggers (a pair of bird-themed daggers that Mars wouldmake lightning quick cuts with and launch streaks of fire from), as well as their fight with the hotheaded Shadow Quasar, who would find the weapon before Sailors Mars and Uranus and attempt to use the daggers against the two Senshi. Once Sailor Mars would get them back, however, she’d gain a new attack (yet to be named), and Sailor Uranus would use “Space Turbulance” with her Space Sword.

As with the other two Shadow Senshi, Quasar would be too powerful, forcing Mars and Uranus to retreat after getting what they came for. Quasar would likewise be left agitated, but then also sense the same thing as the other two Shadow Senshi. “Hmph! About time she showed up!” she would say, and warp away.

Inside the space-time corridor, Sailor Pluto would be heading in the direction of the point in time that she’d believe the premonition came from. But, soon she would come across something in her way.

On Earth, Sailor Moon and Tartarus would end their duel with Tartarus once again pining down Usagi without killing her, ordering her to yield. Usagi would reluctantly comply, surrendering to Tartarus much to her chagrin. And because she would lose, she’d have to tell Tartarus whatever he’d want to know. Namely, she would tell him that she is Princess Serenity, daughter of Queen Serenity, heir to the Silver Millennium, and bearer of the Maboroshi no Ginzuishou. As that’s all he would want to know, he would spare her once more and decide to let both her and her parents go free. However, Usagi would stop him before he’d leave with questions of her own. Namely, if he is her enemy, why does he never finish her off himself, especially since he had so recently stood by and watched as Chaos nearly consumed her? If he was so willing to let her die then, why not here and now as well? He would find himself with no need to answer her, but would oblige out of a respect he would have grown to have for her. His answer would be that it is not his place to finish her off, as that honor is reserved for his master.

Mamoru would then ask him how he, who claims to be a man of honor, can serve so terrible a being as Chaos, and if he cannot see that he is just Chaos’s pawn. Tartarus would snap back with “I am no one’s pawn! …I am honor-bound.” When Usagi and Mamoru still wouldn’t understand, Tartarus would reply, “Look at your parents, there. You do as they wish in order to honor them, yes? It is the same for myself with my master. He created me… My very existence is owed to him.” Usagi and Mamoru would reply with, “But your existence is a doomed one! Do you not see that Chaos would destroy you the minute your use to him is over?” Tartarus would silence them in response, declaring that, whatever fate his master holds for him, he is willing to face it, even if it is only death that awaits him. Usagi would argue that living only to await one’s death is a sad way to live.

Tartarus would then proceed to leave again, with Usagi stopping him again to tell him that there is something else that Tartarus must know. Usagi would then confess to him about what happened to his subordinate Kerberos on the Planet Kinmoku, how he was slain by her hands. Stunned that she would tell him this, Tartarus would ask her why she told him about this knowing full well that such a confession could have angered or provoked Tartarus into wanting to avenge his fallen comrade. She’d say that, despite her knowing of the consequences, despite Sailor Galaxia’s insistence that Usagi not reveal the full truth of the matter to their enemies, and despite Tartarus having been her enemy, she’d feel that she could no longer keep what happened locked inside her, needing to clear her conscious of the guilt she’d feel. Though Galaxia called her a paragon of untainted goodness and purity, she could never live up to Galaxia’s calling her that if it meant her having to conceal the truth as it ate her up inside. And as Kerberos’s direct superior, Tartarus would have the right to know what happened to him.

Hearing all this, Tartarus would surprisingly harbor no ill will towards Usagi over what happened Kerberos, and would actually commend her for her veracity and the courage she showed in telling him this. However, he’d also warn her that his respect for her still does not change their position, and that now that he knows Kerberos was felled by Usagi, he would now more than ever be determined to see that Chaos and now Kerberos would both be avenged. He would then finally depart for real. However, now, Usagi would have to deal with a new dilemma: Her parents would now know that she’s Sailor Moon!

To be continued...

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next