Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fanfiction Ideas
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:00 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Why not Setsuna? She clearly has the most experience. Is it because of that WMG on TVTropes that she's possibly related to Xehanort?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:07 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
Princess Venus wrote:
Why not Setsuna? She clearly has the most experience. Is it because of that WMG on TVTropes that she's possibly related to Xehanort?

lol. I sincerely have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not really big time into fanfic so I had to Google just about everything you wrote. However, after my quick bit of research, I'd say no, that's not the reason. I picked Venus because she ultimately does end up in the position if I'm not mistaken.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:21 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Princess Venus wrote:

We don't know if Setsuna has more experience. Sure, she has lived for longer, but she passed most of said time at the Space-Time Door and without any combat. She may well be the LESS experienced, aside for Sailor Saturn.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:55 pm 
inactive
lord Martiya wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:

We don't know if Setsuna has more experience. Sure, she has lived for longer, but she passed most of said time at the Space-Time Door and without any combat. She may well be the LESS experienced, aside for Sailor Saturn.

You actually hit on something that I have in my fanfic. Not about battle experience specifically, but something along those lines that keeps her from helping.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:57 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Here is my plot

Two time terrorists named Meri and Diem are on the loose and distorting the events of time starting from the time Usagi awoke as Sailor Moon. It is up to Sailor Pluto's disciple Sailor X (Planet Nine's guardian) to travel through time and fix the time to its proper place.

Yes it's pretty much Sailor Moon Xenoverse haha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:41 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
Here is my plot

Two time terrorists named Meri and Diem are on the loose and distorting the events of time starting from the time Usagi awoke as Sailor Moon. It is up to Sailor Pluto's disciple Sailor X (Planet Nine's guardian) to travel through time and fix the time to its proper place.

Interesting, I was playing around with the idea of Luna and Artemis vanishing from the timeline, with a grown up Sailor Chibi Moon and the Sailor Quartet travelling back in time to the Dark Kingdom era to help Usagi and the others awaken. It would kind of be an interquel of sorts.

(And then it kind of became a crossover with P-ko and Q-ko from PQ Angels taking the role of Sailor V in that timeline.)

I also love the idea of Chibi Moon, Saturn and her guardians jumping through different points of history and encountering different reincarnations of Usagi and the others a long the way (I am kind of enamored with the idea of Marie Antoinette being one of Princess Serenity's incarnations). Sort of like that Edo period scene in one of the Stars musicals meets Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Maybe it could be a sequel to my first idea? :ohmy:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:04 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
Here is my plot

I was about to say that...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:16 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Seems I'm not the only one banking on the Planet X thing. I need to work out details but the Sailor Guardian I have in mind is named Sailor Carmenta. Basically in this story, the planet got a name after much voting called Carmenta. Basically this goddess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmenta

And given what the other planets were named after, I thought (actually, credit should go to a commenter from The Mary Sue who suggested the planet should be called Carmenta) it'd be perfect; Sailor Carmenta.

Need an actual name and color scheme but the only thing I've thought of she's African-Asian woman who's around the age of the Sailor Guardians. Takes place after Stars as Usagi and co. recently graduated and one day "Carmenta" runs into Usagi and one of her abilities that she sees into the future. And to her Horror, she sees this same young woman but gets stabbed by a laser sword of some kind and dies. Keep in mind, Carmenta is the Goddess of Prophecy amongst other things. I'm implementing other aspects such as Sailor Carmenta being fond of children and being a mechanical genius.

I'm trying to decide between her choice of weapon whether it'd be the sword from the Manga and Crystal or include in a bow and arrow. Maybe both (as well including a shield as a Captain America homage). What do you guys think? As for the plot, I'm tempted to make a crossover if only because Carmenta is a planet that is valued for its technological advances. So I'm using the plot of Silver Nemesis, a classic Doctor Who episode to the point of including the Cybermen and even Kylo Ren (takes place before The Force Awakens) who travels through this new galaxy just to get her. As well as a villain specifically for this story but yeah.

Any ideas guys?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Moon R: The Future Warrior

In the year 199X a teenage girl arrives from the future claiming that she is the successor to Usagi Tsukino's role as Sailor Moon. What happens when this new Sailor Guardian arrives asking for help in order to restore her future from it was from The Nemesis Armada.

[Pretty much Sailor Moon R with a Trunks Brief kind of plot mushed together with Chibiusa's original plot. This takes place during Sailor Moon R's timeline)

Here are the new characters

Mikage Tsukino: She looks exactly like a 14 year old Chibiusa but she is a more serious character. The current wielder to the silver crystal. (Yes her name comes from that famous fan art)

Diana: Mikage's mentor cat who is the daughter of Artemis and Luna. She is full-grown.

Sailor Pluto: A lonesome warrior guarding the door of Time-Space. It is said that she is the key to saving the future.

The Nemesis Armada
Death Phantom
Blood Ruby
Aqua Azurite
Poison Emerald
Solar Amber

Post subject: Two Interesting Ideas
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have two ideas. One seems a multiple chapter fanfic, the other can be a fun one shot:

First idea:

Takes place during the first arc, only the characters are young adults. Usagi is in a serious relationship with Mamoru (perhaps even married or living together) at the beginning of the series before Usagi meets Luna. After Usagi meets Luna, she becomes Sailor Moon and she starts falling for Tuxedo Mask, neither knowing the others identity. A strain is put on their relationship because they both are keeping this secret for each other, lying to one another, not to mention both feeling guilty about having feelings for "someone else".

Second idea:

Takes place when Chibiusa is a teenager and meets Helios. After a few weeks dating him, she wants plans to bring Helios home to have dinner with her family. Mamoru plays the overprotective father who is very cautious towards any boy in his daughter's life; while Usagi plays the prying mother who tries to get as much information on the relationship as she can. Hilarity ensues. Could work as an normal-life AU or a Crystal Tokyo story.

Last edited by magic713 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:33 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
I got a real good one.

Crystal Tokyo is taken over again but this time, by mercenaries who invade the Crystal Palace and take it over, blow up one of the towers and have it knock down, crushing many cars, buildings and people and hold just about every single person in there as hostages. Here is the hero, it is obviously going to be Serenity but this time she wrestles down one of the bad guys and steals his guns and ammo and she alone has to save her husband, daughter, all her friends, the cats, the palace itself and all of Crystal Tokyo.

Oh, and get ready to see a lot of the Crystal palace be torn apart as she battles her way through.

Yeah, I know, I like to watch action movies like Die Hard, White House Down and Olympus has Fallen all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:10 pm 
Luna
Luna
magic713 wrote:
Takes place during the first arc, only the characters are young adults. Usagi is in a serious relationship with Mamoru (perhaps even married or living together) at the beginning of the series before Usagi meets Luna. After Usagi meets Luna, she becomes Sailor Moon and she starts falling for Tuxedo Mask, neither knowing the others identity. A strain is put on their relationship because they both are keeping this secret for each other, lying to one another, not to mention both feeling guilty about having feelings for "someone else".

That could be good. But there's a couple problems with this one:
  1. Relationships: the Sailor Soldiers are emotionally broken people who, at least at the start, depend on Usagi to go through life, and have been brought to her exactly by the fact they're Sailor Soldiers. Aside for Minako, who got broken during her time as Sailor V, the girls would be a mess, and without the school I can't see a way for Usagi to meet them.
  2. Jobs: related to the above, how do the rather antisocial Sailor Soldiers get through life and have a job when they're still the pre-Usagi broken girls we know? As already said, Minako got broken by being Sailor V so she'd likely already be an idol singer, a cop, or whatever she decided to do, and Rei, being filthy rich and wanting to be a priestess at her temple, would be settled anyway, but Ami planned to be a doctor and Makoto to open a pastry shop, and those aren't easy jobs for antisocial people.
  3. Relationships again: how did Usagi and Mamoru even get in a relationship? It was their superhero careers that brought them to know to each other in spite of the horrible first impression.
  4. Discovery: how did Artemis and Luna even found their charges? It's heavily implied that it happened due them being often at the Crown, and as adults theye would have little reason to go there, especially Minako (her most likely job would be as a famed idol singer, and without the disguise pen she'd have some issues going in such a public location).
Lord Mala wrote:
I got a real good one.

Crystal Tokyo is taken over again but this time, by mercenaries who invade the Crystal Palace and take it over, blow up one of the towers and have it knock down, crushing many cars, buildings and people and hold just about every single person in there as hostages. Here is the hero, it is obviously going to be Serenity but this time she wrestles down one of the bad guys and steals his guns and ammo and she alone has to save her husband, daughter, all her friends, the cats, the palace itself and all of Crystal Tokyo.

Oh, and get ready to see a lot of the Crystal palace be torn apart as she battles her way through.

Yeah, I know, I like to watch action movies like Die Hard, White House Down and Olympus has Fallen all the time.

There's just one problem with this one: how did the bad guys even survive when they need guns? Heavy machine guns don't even SCRATCH a Sailor Soldier (batter them around a bit yes, but don't pierce the skin)...

Last edited by lord Martiya on Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:25 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
magic713 wrote:

That could be good. But there's a couple problems with this one:
[list=][*]Relationships: the Sailor Soldiers are emotionally broken people who, at least at the start, depend on Usagi to go through life, and have been brought to her exactly by the fact they're Sailor Soldiers. Aside for Minako, who got broken during her time as Sailor V, the girls would be a mess, and without the school I can't see a way for Usagi to meet them.
[*]Jobs: related to the above, how do the rather antisocial Sailor Soldiers get through life and have a job when they're still the pre-Usagi broken girls we know? As already said, Minako got broken by being Sailor V so she'd likely already be an idol singer, a cop, or whatever she decided to do, and Rei, being filthy rich and wanting to be a priestess at her temple, would be settled anyway, but Ami planned to be a doctor and Makoto to open a pastry shop, and those aren't easy jobs for antisocial people.
[*]Relationships again: how did Usagi and Mamoru even get in a relationship? It was their superhero careers that brought them to know to each other in spite of the horrible first impression.
[*]Discovery: how did Artemis and Luna even found their charges? It's heavily implied that it happened due them being often at the Crown, and as adults theye would have little reason to go there, especially Minako (her most likely job would be as a famed idol singer, and without the disguise pen she'd have some issues going in such a public location).[/list]

It seems that most of these issues can really be resolved if the author is willing to divert a little from canon. Firstly, Usagi and Mamoru do not have to be married or even be adults. I just suggested it as an example of a serious relationship. They could be teens in a serious teenage romance. Plus, this being a fanfiction and all, the author is fully allowed to change their canon history. Same with the other Senshi's history as well. And I wouldn't call them emotionally broken. Maybe lonely, but not nothing as harsh as broken.

I just presented an idea. It is really up to the fanfic author how they want to write it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Okay, pretty much my same concept.

Yes, stop asking, I've made a decision. There will be Disney worlds in the story.

If you're asking me for specific ones... Don't. I'm not sure how many, or which ones. That being said... I may be able to confirm one. Well, give you a hint, at least.

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 73.07 KiB | Viewed 7466 times ]

That should be enough, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 pm 
Luna
Luna
Princess Venus wrote:

Yes, stop asking, I've made a decision. There will be Disney worlds in the story.

If you're asking me for specific ones... Don't. I'm not sure how many, or which ones. That being said... I may be able to confirm one. Well, give you a hint, at least.

Attachment:
image.jpeg

Disney worlds? As in different universes?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:30 am 
Quasar
Quasar
lord Martiya wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:

Attachment:
image.jpeg

... No, the worlds are seperate, but they are within the same universe. That's how the Kingdom Hearts universe works.

Also... Because we already saw Mickey during his days as a Musketeer (Country of the Musketeers) and while training under Yen Sid (Symphony of Sorcery), considering this would take place before either of them, perhaps it may be a Setsuna-centric episode.

A Disney world in a different universe would be, say, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, the 2015 Cinderella, or A Goofy Movie.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:15 pm 
Luna
Luna
Princess Venus wrote:
lord Martiya wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:

Attachment:
image.jpeg

... No, the worlds are seperate, but they are within the same universe. That's how the Kingdom Hearts universe works.

Also... Because we already saw Mickey during his days as a Musketeer (Country of the Musketeers) and while training under Yen Sid (Symphony of Sorcery), considering this would take place before either of them, perhaps it may be a Setsuna-centric episode.

A Disney world in a different universe would be, say, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, the 2015 Cinderella, or A Goofy Movie.

Good enough for having the chance to do what Kingdom Hearts should have done: having the Guardians of Kandrakar around.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:42 am 
inactive
I posted an idea for a fanfic a few weeks ago and it all started out kind of generic. Currently I'm just over six chapters in and I feel like it's starting to come together. It is a story about Sailor Venus becoming the leader, but it is a story about how she gets there; and not the end. Minako feels a pull that she is missing something, like there should be more to being a senshi, but she isn't sure what. Minako tries to find answers, but when she can't find any, the idea starts to go away. My story begins with an event that will reignite that feeling she is missing something, and she will find out shortly after she is destined to lead. Minako will then go on a quest to recover the abilities she feels she lost. Along the way, she is going to go through a lot of tough times. She is going to be separated from her friends, be broken down as a senshi and have her heart ripped out before being built back up.
If anyone is interested, I could use some test readers to read my story as I go along to help offer input and point out if I make any major mistakes. Which hopefully I didn't. Below here is just a little sample:

A voice inside Minako’s head urged her to be cautios. But she shut that voice down quickly. She laughed sarcastically and turned toward Haruka. Michiru had her head turned towards her partner, but her eyes were fixed on Minako as well.
“OK. You want to do this now? I was more than happy to wait but if you want to address this issue now let’s do it. Why in the world would I ever consider taking either of you as a second in command?”
“Minako-chan,” Usagi was trying to cut in but stopped abruptly. A quick glace showed Mamoura whispering something in her ear; Usagi looked horrified.
“For starters,” Haruka began in a bored voice, “Besides Usagi, we are the strongest ones here. No one is better at hand to hand fighting than us…”
Minako cut in angrily before Haruka could finish, “If you think you are the second most powerful here you’re mistaken. Pluto is stronger than both of you. Forgetting that fact, you two refuse to work with anyone else but yourselves and claim to be good teammates. We are lucky if you grace us with your presence more than a few times a year to work out. You’re both insubordinate, cocky and arrogant. Tell me if those sound like good leadership traits.”
Now it was Haruka’s turn to look angry. She sat up straight in her chair, made a fist with her right hand and cupped it with her left. “Sounds like you have a problem on your hands.”
The voice inside Minako was back, begging her to tread lightly. “I’m looking at two of them.” She responded hostilely.
At her words, Michiru gave up pretending to look at Haruka and turned her full attention to Minako, “Maybe you should try and do something about it then.”
The voice inside Minako’s head begged her not to do it. The time was not now. But Minako refused to listen. She shot to her feet and produced her wand.
Usagi had also jumped up. “Minako-chan, No! Stop!” She grabbed Minako and tried to spin her around.
“Forget it!” Minako shot back, pulling away from her. “This isn’t your call anymore, your majesty.” When she looked back, Michiru and Haruk were both also standing, wands in hand. She could hear Hotaru begging them to put their wands away as well, but they just ignored her. The voice inside Minako’s head was back, pleading for her to stop. It was trying to tell her she wasn’t ready, she didn’t stand a chance. It was too late for that now, Minako thought. She pointed her wand directly at the two outers, “You better believe I’m going to do something about it. You two have gotten away with way too much for too long. It ends now.”
“Not without help.” The three other senshi also got to their feet and produced their wands as well.
Minako turned to the other inner senshi, “Like Hell. You three stand down.”
“Not a chance,” Makato said, eying the outers. “This is our fight too.”
“No it’s not. This is between me and them, stand down!” Rei tried to voice her support, but Minako cut her off, “I said stand down. That’s an order Sailor Mars!” Rei gave Minako one last pleading look then put her wand away, followed by Ami and Makato.
“Now that is settled. I suggest we step outside so we don’t ruin Setsuna’s nice patio.” Michiru’s voice was calm, which betrayed the anger in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:53 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Have her heart ripped out? Let me guess, her Nobody turns on the group?

Also, she never lost any abilities. Everyone else is just better than her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 am 
inactive
Princess Venus wrote:

Not sure what you mean in that first part.
As for her abilities, It's not that she ever loses her abilities. But she feel like they are incomplete.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:54 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Male straight
SuperNova wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:

He's referencing Kingdom Hearts, trust me, before I played it I was just as confused with his terminology as you are.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:39 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Mine is actually a bit disturbing and dark, per se. It's more in the lines of a graphic novel like "watchmen" or "The Dark knight", each of the sailor scouts dealing with a lot of issues while at the same time dealing with certain villains of my creation. Each of the following sailor scouts have their own issue(s) or volumes. With the all the guardians going their separate ways after college.

Moon:
Dealing with trying to get her relationship with Tuxedo Mask in order, getting engaged/married, raising Chibiusa , death in the family, deciding whether to continue fighting Sailor Moon, debating on passing the torch to someone to fight as sailor moon, suffer a miscarriage and can't have more children, her relationship with Luna starts to deteriorate.

Mercury:
Gets into medical school, meets Ryo again for the first time since the end of the series and forms a relationship, her father gets involved in the picture, witnesses death when a fellow classmate dies in her hands, father knows she's sailor mercury, questions the concept of love as a whole, questions herself constantly, doesn't express love, becomes a doctor, contemplating whether daughter should become a sailor guardian

Mars:
Becomes head priestess at the shrine, grandfather dies, Starts having monogamous relationships, causes the accidental death of a little girl, guilt trip, parents remarry to other people, targeted for death for possession of the shrine, declares a life of chastity, temporary Alcoholic, lawsuit against her by tthe city of Tokyo as Mars, debates on either living on earth or her castle,

Jupiter: discovers more on parents death, works for the military, became part of a military project, lives by herself, can't control he powers as she used to, helps government fight against the paranormal, retires from the military after getting married, opens a flower shop and bakery, dealing with motherhood, past catches up with her, trains daughter as a sailor guardian, wants to protect those closest to her.

Venus
Works for the police, arrested as sailor venus, moves back to England, in an abusive relationship, sent to the hospital, strained relations with Artemis, becomes a pop musician, gets married then divorced, temporary quits as sailor venus, kills an unarmed criminal, becomes most wanted, goes on the run, becomes a single mother, retires as pop idol, parents get divorced. Considers abortion at one point, deals with body issues, more self conscious about her body, becomes a spokeswoman to teenagers about body image.

Pluto:
More on her background, backstory before became Sailor Pluto, how she gained her powers, adjusting to life as a normal civilian

Neptune:
Becomes a concert violinist, gets married to Uranus, develops drug habit, questions being a sailor guardian altogether, wants to start a family, has to take care of Saturn after family passes away, finds out she has cancer.

Uranus:
Starts going out with Neptune, is in the military special forces, can't come out to family, questions identity, develops PTSD, cheats on Neptune, goes to jail, Starts fighting for money, starts raising awareness of LGBT rights

Saturn:
Tragically loses family, has amnesia, can't control her powers, doesn't want to be a Sailor Guardian, wants to live a normal life, goes to live with Neptune and Uranus, lives in an orphanage for a while, starts messing around with the black arts, dies and comes back to life.

It may have questionable material and may be dark at times, but it's the fact that they're real problems which makes it interesting and addicting to read. Some characters may have more than one volume considering the source material.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:56 am 
inactive
TESTAMENT wrote:
SuperNova wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:

He's referencing Kingdom Hearts, trust me, before I played it I was just as confused with his terminology as you are.

I've heard of Kingdom Hearts but never played it... consider me still confused ^_^'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:00 am 
inactive
Jupiter Thunder, that sounds very interesting... I'd read it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:29 am 
Quasar
Quasar
JupiterThunder wrote:

Uranus: Starts going out with Neptune, is in the military special forces, can't come out to family, questions identity, develops PTSD,

If you want my ideas, wrong Senshi. Try the two Bishonen Senshi verse Senshi I play. (Well, one, the other will be in the future.)

Rei: father, very nice guy, falls into a coma, very little hope for waking up, mother essentially abandons him (arguably, for the best, she was an alcoholic at this point), he spends the latter half of his life dealing with depression (legitimate, clinical depression), finally meets a boy who's very kind to him, basically rekindles his kind heart, only for him to die because some jealous girl wanted Rei and she felt the boy was a threat.

Also, Rei in this continuity is a pure little cinnamon roll. Most guests are welcomed to the shrine with tea and snacks. Also? Apparently, he has a family fortune that's been built up over the generations.

Michiru: Spent the first half of her life barely above the poverty line, the second half? She didn't even have a home when she discovered her powers. Keep in mind, in this continuity she's part Russian and she grew up there... So the streets were far colder than they would be where you are. She became the youngest person to ever join Spetsnaz. That alone should be enough indication. But sure, I'll go on.

She underwent the same training real life Spetsnaz recruits did (yeah, not going into too much detail there), and soon enough, singlehandedly assassinated the heads of multiple crime organizations.

And yes, she has PTSD. Usually in the form of horrific nightmares.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:07 pm 
inactive
I just completed the fanfic I've been writing, but I have no idea where to go to post it. Does anyone know where I can go? I really enjoyed writing this story and I would love to get it out there for other to enjoy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:30 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
While I posted a thread about it, I intend to make a full 'theatrical-film' format fanfic of the Sailor Moon/Buzz Lightyear of Star Command crossover series.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:46 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 19 months ago
inactive
Crisis on Infinite Mercuries

In order to save the Multiverse, Ami Mizuno must team up with Manga Ami Mizuno, PGSM Ami Mizuno, Crystal Ami Mizuno, Plushie Sailor Mercury, MLP Ami Mizuno, Iron Mercury and Amy Anderson.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:34 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
SoldierSaturn wrote:

In order to save the Multiverse, Ami Mizuno must team up with Manga Ami Mizuno, PGSM Ami Mizuno, Crystal Ami Mizuno, Plushie Sailor Mercury, MLP Ami Mizuno, Iron Mercury and Amy Anderson.

>Pony
>No Darkury.

I'm ashamed you that you wouldn't include my version of Darkury, or Bishonen Senshi Ami.

Also, how is Xehanort involved here?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:34 pm 
Luna
Luna
SoldierSaturn wrote:

Pony Mercury? Why her, when the official ones are the Outers and Chibiusa?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next