Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fanfiction Ideas
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:39 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
MLP Ami has also appeared in the comic.

https://www.derpibooru.org/456218

https://www.derpibooru.org/891734

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:16 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Hadn't seen her yet...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:09 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Curious, how would you guys write a Sailor Moon/Deadpool crossover? Just that I'm toying with the idea.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:18 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Movie-Brat wrote:
Curious, how would you guys write a Sailor Moon/Deadpool crossover? Just that I'm toying with the idea.

Deadpool essentially does whatever he wants.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Yeah. I mean, I did come up with one gag about Deadpool questioning whether the Sailor Guardians sound like the Viz English dub or the Japanese version and misses the term Sailor Scouts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:45 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
I made a thread asking this question, but it's gotten no replies, and this seemed like a more appropriate place for it anyway, but how might MSTings fly on this board? Not of anyone here's fanfic, but of some of the internet's worst, worthy of Mike Nelson, Tom Servo, and Crow T. Robot? I'm not exactly what one might call a Moonie, and I don't want to piss anyone here off, so I thought I would ask before I riffed. I'm serious, and in no way trying to troll anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:43 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
An idea I've literally just got: international thief Diabolik steals a precious jewel that was under the Metropolitan Police's protection, and Sailor Venus is dispatched to recover it and finally assure the thief to justice.
It would be a battle of wits, as Diabolik, for all his skills, in the end is just a normal man and would be no match for a Sailor Soldier.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Another idea, based on the manga and Ranma 1/2. And no, it's not a fuku fic.

Basically, right after Galaxia is dealt with Minako receives a visit from a Chinese friend of hers named Shānpú (that everyone else mispronounces Shampoo), met in the period between the Beijing debacle and the return to Tokyo, and has come to explicitely commit a murder. As Minako has been a part-time cop since she first returned from China, she's supposed to prevent that, so tries to distract her and brings her to a certain martial arts skating event in Nerima... And if you know Ranma 1/2 you already know how this backfires.
Cue Minako having to deal with the whole mess, including Kuno and the multiple crimes committed by the faculty at Furinkan while trying to set Shampoo with Male!Ranma.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:49 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
i have one

sailor moon and precure.

luna and artimis are out looking for ba gys when they see two girls fighting a monster. they tell the others and soon they meets mari and riko and they team up to fight there enemies.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:49 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have one idea that I thought for a while.

Queen Selenite : The rise of the Queen

Arc 1: Usagi gets kidnapped by the Dark Kingdom when it is revealed that she is the wielder of the Silver Crystal. She is brainwashed and transformed as the Dark Kingdom General "Selenite". She manages awaken her power and become Dark Sailor Moon and eradicate her enemies.

Arc 2: Selenite kills Queen Beryl and becomes the powerful Queen of the Dark Kingdom with the infusion of the power Metalia given to her. She destroys Metalia and takes over earth.

Arc 3: Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Saturn awaken. With Saturn swearing to bring an end to the world only to be killed by Selenite herself.

Arc 4: Usagi Tsukino (16 years old) from the main series is given a distress call from Sailor Pluto and enters this universe fighting off the foes before fighting her evil self.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Given apparently Earth has two moons of sort, I'm curious what story ideas would you guys think of? I know I'm trying to think of something, maybe tie it in with my Sailor Carmenta idea?

http://thescienceexplorer.com/universe/ ... ting-earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:46 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
I've got an an idea for a fan fiction I've been wanting to write. The fan fiction will be divided into four parts. In it, Usagi talks to Ami, Rei, Mako, and Mina about their families and parental issues. It starts with Usagi to her mother Ikuko about her friends in and out of school. Do you any of like the idea?

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:06 am 
Luna
Luna
Movie-Brat wrote:
Given apparently Earth has two moons of sort, I'm curious what story ideas would you guys think of? I know I'm trying to think of something, maybe tie it in with my Sailor Carmenta idea?

http://thescienceexplorer.com/universe/ ... ting-earth
Just off the top of my head: How about associating that 2nd heavenly body to Tinker Bell the Moon Fairy, Naoko's unused character? You could always change her name and call her Tsukiko-chan or something cute along the lines. Dunno. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:56 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Dr. Chibi Chibiusa V wrote:
I've got an an idea for a fan fiction I've been wanting to write. The fan fiction will be divided into four parts. In it, Usagi talks to Ami, Rei, Mako, and Mina about their families and parental issues. It starts with Usagi to her mother Ikuko about her friends in and out of school. Do you any of like the idea?

Could be good, if you manage to pull off the hard parts:
  • In spite of what she says and apparently believes, Usagi is NOT an average girl, not money-wise. Land in Minato Ward is friggin' expensive, yet the Tsukino live in a farly largish house. Someone could confront her with this:
  • Minako has a poor relationship with her parents: she has little tolerance for her nagging mother (she herself compares it to her hate for the police), and not much respect for her father, who nonetheless are good parents. In particular, her father seems to be the only one working, yet they have a house as large as Usagi's in the same expensive ward, and in a more expensive district to boot (Azabu-Jūban, where Usagi lives, is 25th in the list, Shiba Kōen, where Minako lives, is 16th).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:17 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Meme expert supreme
How about a Dragon Ball crossover? (Like that hasn't been done to death already):

The Inner Senshi wind up in another world, and meet some strange new allies. Together they set off to find the 7 Dragon Balls - guarded by many challenges and monsters set out by a mysterious force (haven't decided if it were to beDr. Gero, or the Red Ribbon Army in general)- to wish themselves back to their own world, while avoiding the wild and zany tricks of Emperor Pilaf and his crew along the way.

Join the chatroom here: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:13 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
I've got a few new ideas. Including one of those that should never pop up.

An astronomic idea wrote:
One day Mamoru is looking through his father's papers and finds out his mother is still alive, and he may well have a sibling: his father had divorced and remarried, and his mother was apparently pregnant when that happened. To try and find her he asks his other relatives, who aren't much of help except for a small hint that allows him to track her down. When he gets the address he finds it familiar, but dismisses it and goes to meet his mother... And before he can ring the bell he discovers he does indeed have a sibling. A younger sister, to be precise, who has known she had a brother for years and had suspected it was him for astronomical reasons before dismissing it as stupid. But who is the sister? This girl.
Spoiler: show

And Chibiusa knew the whole time but never said anything because she just assumed they knew too (Kind Endymion was too embarrassed by his reaction when he found out, and her aunt forgot there had been any problem at all)...

A reason for fighting wrote:
As you may remember from Codename: Sailor V, at first Minako didn't want to fight. Then why did she do it? She had an agreement with Boss: Boss would cure her younger sister, terminally ill from lung cancer, and Minako would fight during the cure. Minako had actually offered to fight forever, but Boss lowered her time under the arms...

Read this one at your own risk and peril.
Spoiler: show
In this one the first thing Minako does after coming back from Beijing is visiting her cousin to help him in his relationship with his fiancee and deal with a few things that have been nagging her for years, chief among those the circumstances of his cousin breaking up with his first girlfriend and the lack of respect he's been having for years. Problem is... The cousin is Ataru Moroboshi. THAT Ataru Moroboshi. And Lum's actually an unawaken Sailor Senshi.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:33 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
Dr. Chibi Chibiusa V wrote:

Could be good, if you manage to pull off the hard parts:
  • In spite of what she says and apparently believes, Usagi is NOT an average girl, not money-wise. Land in Minato Ward is friggin' expensive, yet the Tsukino live in a farly largish house. Someone could confront her with this:
  • Minako has a poor relationship with her parents: she has little tolerance for her nagging mother (she herself compares it to her hate for the police), and not much respect for her father, who nonetheless are good parents. In particular, her father seems to be the only one working, yet they have a house as large as Usagi's in the same expensive ward, and in a more expensive district to boot (Azabu-Jūban, where Usagi lives, is 25th in the list, Shiba Kōen, where Minako lives, is 16th).

Oh, I see. Thank you, Lord Martiya.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:17 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lunatastic wrote:
How about a Dragon Ball crossover? (Like that hasn't been done to death already):

The Inner Senshi wind up in another world, and meet some strange new allies. Together they set off to find the 7 Dragon Balls - guarded by many challenges and monsters set out by a mysterious force (haven't decided if it were to beDr. Gero, or the Red Ribbon Army in general)- to wish themselves back to their own world, while avoiding the wild and zany tricks of Emperor Pilaf and his crew along the way.

Well, Xenoverse has helped keep things interesting for me. But I have my own, BIG plans involving the Dragon Ball universe, mostly to do with Xenoverse.

Say... Doesn't this mean Setsuna technically works for the Supreme Kai of Time?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:54 am 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: #TeamGrimmie
Kind of would be interesting to see how they would meet the Avengers since there are posts on Google about Sailor Moon being Captain America, Mercury being Iron Man or in this case Woman, Venus being Black Widow, Jupiter being the Hulk.

Or do one with Star Wars

I love Christina Grimmie <3

(•_•) , ( •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■) We have been expecting you Mr. Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:53 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Had something of an idea in the works for a while, but I'm always too busy to actually write anything. It primarily started as a hentai fic where a would-be bad guy is captured and dominated by the Senshi :blush: :blush: , but I've spent so much time on the background stories that it's starting to evolve into its own idea altogether.

Takes place during R season. Revolves around a few criminals/low-lives that die but are reanimated by the Witches 5 as part of an experimental project to create the ideal killing machines. The central character is a loner and a victim of harsh school bullying, who one day finally commits suicide. After the Witches reanimate him, he finds himself with little choice but to abandon his old life (not too big a stretch...) and join the Witches' band of undead assassins in an underworld more brutal and violent than anything he could have imagined.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:21 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Karasu Tomoe wrote:
Had something of an idea in the works for a while, but I'm always too busy to actually write anything. It primarily started as a hentai fic where a would-be bad guy is captured and dominated by the Senshi :blush: :blush: , but I've spent so much time on the background stories that it's starting to evolve into its own idea altogether.

Takes place during R season. Revolves around a few criminals/low-lives that die but are reanimated by the Witches 5 as part of an experimental project to create the ideal killing machines. The central character is a loner and a victim of harsh school bullying, who one day finally commits suicide. After the Witches reanimate him, he finds himself with little choice but to abandon his old life (not too big a stretch...) and join the Witches' band of undead assassins in an underworld more brutal and violent than anything he could have imagined.

This one could have an interesting scene, once the Sailor Senshi enter the frame: Moon and the Outers willing to kill them all, and the Inners sympathetic at least to the central character due being bullying victims themselves. A scenario inherently wrong, but obligated anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:03 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
lord Martiya wrote:
Karasu Tomoe wrote:

This one could have an interesting scene, once the Sailor Senshi enter the frame: Moon and the Outers willing to kill them all, and the Inners sympathetic at least to the central character due being bullying victims themselves. A scenario inherently wrong, but obligated anyway.

Yeah, that's actually an angle I'm hoping to cover, with a little something extra. What I had in mind is: the Inners basically have hope for the central character, but the Outers realize what's inside him, so they try to take him out (much like they try to take out Hotaru when Saturn is awakening for the first time). However, the central has since grown increasingly combative and hostile towards those that try to dictate his fate... especially whether he lives or dies. The Outers' threats of death finally provoke his hatred to start taking over, further amplified by the effects of his reanimation.

It's one of those situations where both sides are escalating each other, fueling each other basically. It's also a conundrum, because on one hand, the guy has gone completely off the rails, confirming the Outers' judgments, but on the other hand, there was a lot of potentially unnecessary provocation on their part.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:52 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I had a plot bunny come to me during lunch...

I think a post-Stars Hotaru solo series would be really interesting. There's a lot of potential in terms of antagonists. It's heavily implied in the manga that her father used Mugen Academy students for his experiments. I imagine a lot of students lost their lives at Mugen and there'd have to be one or more pissed off family member or loved one who'd want to get revenge, even if it was on the last surviving member of the Tomoe family who was completely innocent. (Or if you set in the anime universe, you have the potential story of Hotaru having to protect her father from people who want revenge.)

Then you have Hotaru being the reincarnation of a planet destroyer, and since reincarnation is a thing in the series there's probably people running around in Tokyo who had their planets destroyed by Saturn in their past life. Sets up some interesting possibilities.

I also like the idea of a prototype Cyborg!Hotaru being an antagonist (or even taking on a more anti-hero like role). Like a full on cyborg that the Professor created before Hotaru.

TL;DR, I'd like a story where Hotaru would have to atone for her father's sins and Silver Millennium!Saturn's sins.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:27 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I'm currently working on Act 0 of a spin off. It's going to be Called Starry SoliderSailor Magnificent. A girl named Misumi Tokoyo/Sailor Magnificent finds a rabbit that comes from the moon. I'll publish it on here after I put it on AO3.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:53 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
After watching Your Name it would be cool to have a body swap arc as a fanfiction

For example Usagi -> Serenity which I've thought about for ages.
Or all the Inners and Moon swapping bodies and having to use each other's elements OR use the element of their own body.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:02 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I was thinking of another idea for a fan fiction I want to write.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:17 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
DREWdesu wrote:
After watching Your Name it would be cool to have a body swap arc as a fanfiction

For example Usagi -> Serenity which I've thought about for ages.
Or all the Inners and Moon swapping bodies and having to use each other's elements OR use the element of their own body.

That'd be so awkward in the Bishonen Senshi-verse... Especially for poor Rei, who had enough trouble using and mastering his own element. (Then again, Rei is a... Special case, in that he wasn't the original/real Sailor Mars, that was his ancestor.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:17 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Here a few ideas, with similar premise. The premise is Usagi is a Sailor Animamate named Sailor Silver Rabbit. Now here's my two ideas that can be combined as one:
*Partnered with Sailor Iron Mouse, Silver Rabbit has to find true Star Seeds as well, but she chooses people who actually are nice and decent people (rather than the celebs her partner hunts). Of all the Sailor Animamates, she actually gets the closest to finding true star seeds, sometimes going after people close to the Senshi.
*When Silver Rabbit hunts for true star seeds, her mission brings her to Mamoru Chiba. Instead of stealing his star seed, she begins falling for him and begins an affair with him, hiding him from the rest of the Shadow Galactica.

Here's how I imagine Silver Rabbit's personality is. Like Aluminum Siren, she sometimes loses focus on her goal, but only because she is easily astounded by things on the planet. She likes the people, nice to cute animals (including Luna, whom she could meet before she's revealed to be a Sailor Animamate), and entertained by things like shops, arcades, parks, etc. Her amusements sometime annoy her cohorts, but she does focus when confronted with her target.

Last edited by knowall7 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:08 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
The police find the monsters of the Dark Kindom and calls the Japanese Government about them. Te government goes out to seek their base in Antarctica with the Inner Senshi.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:46 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Kiryugoji2002 wrote:
The police find the monsters of the Dark Kindom and calls the Japanese Government about them. Te government goes out to seek their base in Antarctica with the Inner Senshi.
They'd be going to the wrong place since the Dark Kingdom was in the Arctic, not the Antarctic. :tongue:

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next