* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Create your own Sailor Moon rumors
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:51 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Title is self-explanatory. Create your own silly rumors about Sailor Moon and enjoy. And to start off...

1) Makoto is the real ruler, not Usagi, because Jupiter is the biggest planet in the Solar System.

2) The Senshi protecting Crystal Tokyo are the Outers, not the Inners, because the Inners thought: Hey, if Usagi can get married, have a daughter and rule a planet, why can't we? So, they abandoned their roles, head off to [Insert Mutiverse] to find said Mutiverse bishounen (who are much better-looking than Mamoru and who so happen to be their soulmates) to be their husbands, and go off to rule their respective planets.

3) The Ginzuishou isn't Usagi's Star Seed, it's the result of combining the Planetary Crystals. See, all seven Nijizuishou colors corresponds to the Senshi's colors.

4) Beryl was justified in attacking the Moon Kingdom. Why? Because Endymion was never in love with Serenity, his heart belonged to Beryl the entire time. Serenity just cast a love spell on Endymion using the Ginzuishou to make him love her.

(Ducks behind fort to avoid all the flames she knows the Endymion/Serenity shippers are going to send her way)

Wonder why the Shitennou turned to Metalia? The reason: You know the love spell I said Serenity cast on Endymion previously using the Ginzuishoul? As it turns out, Endymion wasn't the only one who got affected, his Shitennou were also similarly impacted by the spell. The Shitennou/Senshi pairings were cannon, but because of Serenity's spell, the Shitennou forgot their love towards their respective Senshi and fell in love with Serenity instead. And when they realized they couldn't get her because of Endymion... well you know what happened next.

Another reason: The eight Senshi contributed a small portion of their powers to form the Ginzuishou, which was supposed to be meant as a present to Queen Selenity to celebrate the birth of the Moon Princess. However, Queen Selenity proceeded to drain the Senshi of their powers using the Crystal and forcing the Senshi to integrate the Moon into the Planetary Alliance and to vote her as Head Consul, with the Planetary citizens enslaved to serve the White Moon and its people. The Senshi, now retaining only their first-stage powers, were appointed protectors to the Moon Princess. When the Shitennou found out, they sought Beryl and Metalia's aid to save their lovers from Selenity's tyranny. And we all know how well that turned out. :|

I still say Sailor Moon's Chibi-Chibi is a lost Pokemon. (Tosses Dusk Ball)

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.

Post subject: Re: Create your own Sailor Moon rumors
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:51 am 
inactive
And to add to my Silver Millennium rumor:

Wonder why Queen Selenity imposed the 3 taboos on Sailor Pluto?

Taboo 1: Never leave the Time Gate.
Reason: The Silver Millennium has so many 'skeletons in the closet' and the proverbial 'dirty laundry' that Queen Selenity didn't want Pluto to find out exactly what those 'skeletons' and 'dirty laundry' are.I mean, come on, there's no such thing as an Utopian era, so there must be quite a number of 'dirty secrets' lying around the Silver Millennium, right?

Taboo 2: Cannot let anyone travel through time (though she had no qualms in sending Chibi-Usa back in time...)
Reason: To prevent Pluto from digging out and 'correcting' the above-mentioned 'skeletons in the closet' and 'dirty laundry'. How else is she going to ensure her rule?

Taboo 3: Not to stop time.
Reason: To prevent Pluto from stopping her 'Teleport' spell on the court of the Silver Millennium to the future, and therefore assuring that the Lunar bloodline will carry on in the future.

But... Setsuna's oath of non-involvement was temporarily broken when she fought in the second world war alongside Captain America, The Sub-Mariner and Wolverine against the Nazis.

- And was broken again when she killed John Lennon accidentally, while aiming for Yoko. What? She run out of bullets, and saw the timelines wouldn't be all that worse off with Yoko still around, so she left it at that.

- Also, the 'Lady of the Lake' who gave King Arthur the Excalibur sword? That was also Setsuna. Gotta keep those timelines going...

On infidelity: The Pot has not just met the Kettle, they are getting jiggy on the top of the stove.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 29 months ago
inactive
I hear Tuxedo Kamen gets his supply of Roses by stealing them from people's yards. :ninja:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Originally Sailor Cosmos was to appear with the Light of Hope as Seperate Entities but due to the budget, Sailor Cosmos was cut out. The Scene was to be a battle with Usagi vs Galaxia and Sailor Cosmos vs Sailor Chaos.

Naoko Takeuchi wanted to make a dark Sailor Senshi team for her manga however the story arc was said to be too long so she decided to place those characters in Sailor Moon Another Story.

Chibi-Usa is not Usagi and Mamoru's daughter, she was a dream image of Queen Serenity as a child.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:48 am 
inactive
Tsuki-kun wrote:
I hear Tuxedo Kamen gets his supply of Roses by stealing them from people's yards. :ninja:

Well, that would explain where his endless supply of roses came from, without him getting broke. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:01 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 32 months ago
inactive
SailorStar9 wrote:
Tsuki-kun wrote:

Well, that would explain where his endless supply of roses came from, without him getting broke. :rantipole:

In the anime, he's friends with that botanist. THAT's where he gets his roses from. xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SailorStarMaker is always pregnant. She gives birth by using her attack StarGentleUterus.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
did you know Usagi left Chiba for Rose in the new StarS movie? pass it down P-:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 am 
Planeta
Planeta
There was an unfinished anime script of Sailor Moon Galaxy StarS where Usagi and the Sailor Senshi meet Sailor Cosmos and help her battle Sailor Chaos and the minions of the 'Nemisis' kingdom but Naoko Takeuchi really disliked the concept of Sailor Chaos having minions and denied the animation to be created by Toei.

There was to be a 2010 OVA named CODENAME : Sailor V x Sailor Moon which takes place after the StarS seasons where Usagi and Minako solve robberies and battle old foes.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon was to cross over with a Sentai series but was unable to due to complaints from the fans :(

Setsuna and Mamoru were siblings in their past life but they never met.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
- Keiko (PGSM Rei) has hooked up w/ Rose in a long-distance love. [a rumor of my creation]

- I'm actually Rika (PGSM Ami). [a rumor not of my creation]

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:24 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
- Keiko (PGSM Rei) has hooked up w/ Rose in a long-distance love. [a rumor of my creation]

it'll be real if I get Naoko-sama to get her to meet me if I ever go to Japan and bump into her "accidentally" P-:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 41 months ago
inactive
Pluto is Endymion.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Beryl and Nehelenia are sisters.

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
Luna, Artemis, and Diana are actually dogs.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:00 am 
inactive
Chibi Chibi is actually Usagi's and Seiya's daughter from an alternative timeline.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:01 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
Sailor Cosmos is Chibiusa.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:02 am 
inactive
Chibiusa is really Usagi's long-lost sister.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Prince Rose wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

it'll be real if I get Naoko-sama to get her to meet me if I ever go to Japan and bump into her "accidentally" P-:

Takeuchi isn't her manager, tho, nor do I think they're close friends. :wink: So your better chance would be to bump into her in the Tokyo streets, around Japan, or even overseas (possibly including your country, too). :P

PrincessSerenity18 wrote:
Luna, Artemis, and Diana are actually dogs.

http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Luna-chan

:wink:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:58 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 42 months ago
inactive
Sailor Iron Mouse is a Time Lord. :ninja:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:53 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 83 months ago
inactive
Tuxedo Mask is a woman named Sailor Earth who flounces around in short skirts when Sailor Moon isn't around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:26 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
SailorShadow wrote:
Tuxedo Mask is a woman named Sailor Earth who flounces around in short skirts when Sailor Moon isn't around.

you just scared me more than any nightmare could :grey:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:59 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
SailorShadow wrote:

Or he could be transgendered and turn into Sailor Star Mamoru in hotpants! ^_^ Sailor Moon doesn't approve:
(doujinshi by forum member Usagi Kou)

This must be a cartoon for Prince Rose's tastes. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 am 
Planeta
Planeta
The Americanized Live Action Series named Sailor Moon was in the works. The plot was an original plot made by the makers themselves however, parents complained about the usage of short skirts and leotards and the series was scrapped as a whole.

Naoko Takeuchi planned a spin-off series called "Sailor Academy" where it would be like based in a Sailor Senshi Academy based in Crystal Tokyo but she didn't like how her first chapter planned out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
  1. Sailor Moon will have a anime rebirth in Japan in 2012.
  2. Shortly after the Sailor Moon anime ended. Toei wanted to create a Sailor V movie which would consist of all three manga books. The idea was shot down by Naoko.
  3. The idea for outer senshi was created by Toei when they requested Sailor Moon to go beyond what was originally intended.
  4. Sailor Uranus was based off a lady lover Naoko had when she was experimenting in High school. Sailor Neptune is a more elegant version of Naoko.
  5. The entire Dream arc was based off a dream Naoko had that spanned a month.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:31 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 54 months ago
inactive
Mamochan and me are secretly married with three kids. :tongue:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
SerenityMoonGodness wrote:
Mamochan and me are secretly married with three kids. :tongue:

while I married Usagi and have a less annoying chibiusa, that ages normally :o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 54 months ago
inactive
That's right and Rose comes over with his kids and our kids play together!! :mrgreen:
Our kids run outside, transform and have target practice.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:17 am 
inactive
*Looks around* How about Sailor Moon villain rumors? Anyone has those? To start off:

- Dimando is just a Kunzite recolor. And Sapphire is a Mamoru recolor. If you know sprite comics, you'll get this one.

- Jadeite never died. He just went home.

- Jadeite's train bus scheme was possible thanks to Takeuchi herself. "She left plotholes big enough to pass a bus through her story," Jadeite himself said afterwards.

- No youma were harmed in the making of the first season.

- The Generals have a combined IQ of 20. 21 if you add Beryl's IQ.

- That's not Kunzite's real hair. It's a wig, ladies!

- Rhet Buttler is the lost Mooncat.

- Kunzite and Sephiroth... Separated at birth? (Kunzite: You can't prove a thing!)

- Kunzite is actually Sephiroth's long-lost smarter twin.

- And so is Dimando. You can tell by his charming personality and flawless morals.

- Dimando learnt his mind-controlling powers from one Qui Gon Jin.

- Jadeite's body is made of adamantium. That's the only explanation science has for him being run over by three planes and only getting a few scratches off it.

- The seven Rainbow Youma have appeared in several episodes of Power Rangers, as guest monsters.

- Fandom's got it wrong. Beryl was in love with the Princess. She was angry that she would choose Endymion instead of her, so she sworn to kill them both out of spite.

- The real reason that Queen Beryl was finally killed was because both the U.S. and Russia nuked her North Pole base.

- The Witches 5 never learnt how to count. That's why they're called Witches 5, even though there's seven (eight counting Mistress 9) of them.

- What isn't shown in the anime, part 1: After the cute little outro of Neherenia waking up as a young girl before she went Evil Psycho Hoe From Hell on everyone, a meteor fell on her, killing her. Because while Usagi may be too easily forgiving of the vile ones, the universe is not.

- Nekonel was the lost fourth Mooncat. Scientists are still puzzled about the circumstances that made her become a monster-of-the-day. (Hint 1: Daimon. Hint 2: Cat mansion. Hope everyone gets the pun.) :lol:

- Chaos is Usagi. That justifies some fanbrats calling Chibi-Usa the "spawn of the devil" or other such nicknames.

And, for the 'Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon' rumor...

- PGSM was so under-budgeted they had to take show props and costumes from Power Rangers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:04 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SailorStar9 wrote:

- PGSM was so under-budgeted they had to take show props and costumes from Power Rangers.

Is that really a rumor? :P

(http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title ... ode_Trivia :wink: )

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:09 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SailorStar9 wrote:

Is that really a rumor? :P

(http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title ... ode_Trivia :wink: )

I knew it! P-: