Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:14 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 168  Next

What do you think?
Wow! Cool! 70%  70%  [ 193 ]
Uh huh... 7%  7%  [ 21 ]
Get a life! 9%  9%  [ 25 ]
You go workin' girl! 12%  12%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 274
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:55 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
Posts: 3084
Other: Lingering Spirit
Clow wrote:
Black_Chaos wrote:
Had to put the Black Moon set on my other shelf , my Sailor Moon shelf is filled up time to go bigger !


I love your Homura and Sakura figurines. :ohmy:


Thanks ! :cool:

_________________
Manga/Crystal >>>>>90's anime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:25 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 13, 2015
Posts: 164
Location: Louisville
Gender: Female
Other: Rainbow Goddess
I was going to wait until I had more stuff but since I'm so impatient I decided to do another update!

In my collection (from left to right) I have:

Crystal Star Miniaturely Tablet
Sailor Moon Twinkle Dolly
Crisis Moon Gashapon
First Season Transformation Compact
Sailor Moon TV Book (in Cantonese)
Chibiusa's North American Wand (made by Irwin)
Cosmic Heart Miniaturely Tablet
Sailor Moon R Top toy
Chibiusa Keychain
Prince Endymion chibi figure
Sailor Moon S toy (that plays Happy Birthday and musical notes)
Sailor Moon Mini Backpack
Chibiusa Twinkle Dolly
Crisis Moon Miniaturely Tablet
Spiral Heart Moon Rod (Original Japanese Version)
Cutie Moon Rod (Irwin version)

I'm super happy to have stuff from Classic,R, and S and now I just need stuff from SuperS and Stars!


Attachments:
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG [ 66.12 KiB | Viewed 7937 times ]

_________________
It's never too late to be what you might have been. - George Elliot
Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:16 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2013
Posts: 502
Location: New York
Gender: Female
All my Figuarts are out of their boxes! This isn't the best pic and I'll try to take a better one in the future! This is not my complete collection.


Attachments:
11223627_10156052108865134_3142107335080160486_o.jpg
11223627_10156052108865134_3142107335080160486_o.jpg [ 62.66 KiB | Viewed 7913 times ]

_________________
Have an Otaku Senshi? Check out my club on dA: Crystal Starseeds
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:52 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Joined: Sep 08, 2015
Posts: 29
Location: Frozen North
Gender: Male
I used to have Sailor Moon VHS, posters and magazines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:59 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 18, 2014
Posts: 495
I set up a new display set for my merch today ! (sorry about the super grainy picture) It's kind of lacking atm but since I only started collecting in like June I'd say I'm doing pretty well. (This isn't including all my plushies/necklaces/posters etc. I have too many plushies >w<) While I've read all the manga I'm still waiting for my physical copies to arrive so that's why there's only 2 up there atm~ This showcases about 2 out of 6 shelves, so there's alot of room which I'm hoping to fill up eventually!


Attachments:
display set.jpg
display set.jpg [ 63.62 KiB | Viewed 7870 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:36 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 05, 2015
Posts: 478
Location: Domus Aurea
Gender: Male
meekxthree wrote:
I set up a new display set for my merch today ! (sorry about the super grainy picture) It's kind of lacking atm but since I only started collecting in like June I'd say I'm doing pretty well. (This isn't including all my plushies/necklaces/posters etc. I have too many plushies >w<) While I've read all the manga I'm still waiting for my physical copies to arrive so that's why there's only 2 up there atm~ This showcases about 2 out of 6 shelves, so there's alot of room which I'm hoping to fill up eventually!

Nice collection, Awesome sylveon plushie too ^_^

_________________
Image

Join the Chatroom at - http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:32 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Joined: May 14, 2015
Posts: 39
An updated pic of my Saturn collection! And still more on the way haha :)


Attachments:
IMG_7921.JPG
IMG_7921.JPG [ 71.66 KiB | Viewed 7745 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:59 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Mar 26, 2015
Posts: 56
This is my collection so far! I would have bought a lot more but the American dollar has been really poor lately in Australia and I haven't had a job so no income. Hopefully now I will be able to start buying some more stuff! The last thing I added to this was Super Sailor Moon :D


Attachments:
File comment: Most of the stuff on the right is bootleg. Bought bootleg items so I could put them on display and keep originals in box. Haha.
12026697_10154280909128636_1047983334_n.jpg
12026697_10154280909128636_1047983334_n.jpg [ 58.15 KiB | Viewed 7718 times ]
File comment: All manga and Sailor V manga :)
12028988_10154280909193636_1793354975_n.jpg
12028988_10154280909193636_1793354975_n.jpg [ 59.78 KiB | Viewed 7725 times ]
File comment: Season 1 and 2 of Sailor Moon ADV release, season 1 Viz release, deck of cards, Season 1 and 2 Australia release (not sure if real but close enough) Then bootleg season 3, 4 and 5. Disc 6 of Season 5 from the Japanese release and then bootleg movies.
12028950_10154280909288636_2085049804_n.jpg
12028950_10154280909288636_2085049804_n.jpg [ 64.76 KiB | Viewed 7713 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2015
Posts: 450
Location: France
Gender: Male
Other: Cock au vin
Amazing collection Black Scythe !!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:55 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Mar 26, 2015
Posts: 56
Spectrim wrote:
Amazing collection Black Scythe !!


Hehe thank you! :D
I also forgot to post that I have a jumper and 2 tshirts! Haha.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:54 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2015
Posts: 186
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Other: Submarine Reflection
jfzqjj wrote:
An updated pic of my Saturn collection! And still more on the way haha :)

Wow, someone's a sailor saturn fan! :innocent:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:37 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2015
Posts: 450
Location: France
Gender: Male
Other: Cock au vin
Black Scythe wrote:
Spectrim wrote:
Amazing collection Black Scythe !!


Hehe thank you! :D
I also forgot to post that I have a jumper and 2 tshirts! Haha.



nice !

I love your wands !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:28 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 18, 2014
Posts: 495
At the convention I attended today I was trying to get the Girls Memories Sailor Uranus and Neptune figures, but there unfortunately wasn't any.

Instead I picked up these four gorgeous Sailor Moon Crystal figures. I would have completed the set but they didn't have Mars or Moon :( Either way, these are so cute, even if they are a bit small. I also picked up Volumes 5 and 6 of the manga, more rereading to do!

EDIT: also, I thought I would mention, I saw a girl buying a Sailor Venus figuarts figure from a stall, and I curiously checked the price, the poor girl was buying it for $90 AUD! It's usually like $40 AUD, I felt so bad for the poor thing, but I didn't have time to pull her away from the register and quietly let her know. People should really check these things online before they go >.>


Attachments:
12067303_898433970248432_618392306_n.jpg
12067303_898433970248432_618392306_n.jpg [ 67.22 KiB | Viewed 7490 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2015
Posts: 186
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Other: Submarine Reflection
meekxthree wrote:
At the convention I attended today I was trying to get the Girls Memories Sailor Uranus and Neptune figures, but there unfortunately wasn't any.

Instead I picked up these four gorgeous Sailor Moon Crystal figures. I would have completed the set but they didn't have Mars or Moon :( Either way, these are so cute, even if they are a bit small. I also picked up Volumes 5 and 6 of the manga, more rereading to do!

EDIT: also, I thought I would mention, I saw a girl buying a Sailor Venus figuarts figure from a stall, and I curiously checked the price, the poor girl was buying it for $90 AUD! It's usually like $40 AUD, I felt so bad for the poor thing, but I didn't have time to pull her away from the register and quietly let her know. People should really check these things online before they go >.>



Poor girl almost paid double for that figuarts?! How could they sell it for that price? Exploiting a girls love for sailor moon figures! That is unforgivable! ( sorry I had to lol )

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:09 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
Posts: 3084
Other: Lingering Spirit
I finally got my school uniform Rei !!!! :)

Image

_________________
Manga/Crystal >>>>>90's anime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:40 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 02, 2007
Posts: 3830
Location: In the concrete jungles of Toronto
Gender: Female
Ohh she's pretty Black_Chaos. :love:

_________________
Resident Matt & Trey fangirl

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:13 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 27, 2012
Posts: 5647
Location: Under The Mistletoe With Ami-Chan!
Gender: Male
Other: Married To NQS!
Black_Chaos wrote:
I finally got my school uniform Rei !!!! :)

Image



sweet I have that one on order myself her, Mako-Chan and Ami-Chan as well as a Pretty Girls Memory Figurine of Saturn XD

_________________
Image

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:34 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 18, 2014
Posts: 495
I want to start collecting that series of figures! That Rei looks beautiful.

Everytime I see them at conventions I'm like "should I??? nah... next time". I've said that for months though :p

I have another con on Saturday, maybe I'll buckle down and get Usagi then. (For some reason I'm very stingy with the order in which I buy my figures, like I have to start with Usagi and then Ami, Rei, Mako and so on... anyone else like this or am I just crazy?)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2015
Posts: 186
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Other: Submarine Reflection
My outer senshi dolls.


Attachments:
tumblr_nv4lk9GBr21ut0g6go1_540.jpg
tumblr_nv4lk9GBr21ut0g6go1_540.jpg [ 106.94 KiB | Viewed 7409 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:00 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 02, 2007
Posts: 3830
Location: In the concrete jungles of Toronto
Gender: Female
Went to the Sailor Moon Celebration and picked this up.


Attachments:
IMG-20150927-00489.jpg
IMG-20150927-00489.jpg [ 42.74 KiB | Viewed 7338 times ]

_________________
Resident Matt & Trey fangirl

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:12 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2015
Posts: 450
Location: France
Gender: Male
Other: Cock au vin
kikyo hino wrote:
Went to the Sailor Moon Celebration and picked this up.



Look like white chocolate !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:26 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 18, 2014
Posts: 495
I'm jumping on the World Uniform Operation Rei figure bandwagon!! I got it yesterday at a convention, and I wanted to wait to take pics of it today because I wanted some high res ones, the details are just too crazy! (sorry, it looks like uploading it here kinda killed the quality, but you get the general jist)

It's honestly alot smaller than I thought it would be, but it's adorable none the less. I'm glad I picked up Rei's first! Got some petit charas and some more SMC figures at the con too, but they don't measure up to this one.


Attachments:
usable too.JPG
usable too.JPG [ 28.63 KiB | Viewed 7246 times ]
usable.JPG
usable.JPG [ 23.31 KiB | Viewed 7247 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:19 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2015
Posts: 450
Location: France
Gender: Male
Other: Cock au vin
meekxthree wrote:
I'm jumping on the World Uniform Operation Rei figure bandwagon!! I got it yesterday at a convention, and I wanted to wait to take pics of it today because I wanted some high res ones, the details are just too crazy! (sorry, it looks like uploading it here kinda killed the quality, but you get the general jist)

It's honestly alot smaller than I thought it would be, but it's adorable none the less. I'm glad I picked up Rei's first! Got some petit charas and some more SMC figures at the con too, but they don't measure up to this one.



Awsome figure ! The face is perfect, the hair as the touch or purple but not too much, and the outfit is perfect !

There is a figure from bandwagon with Rei in Shinto outfit ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:46 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
Posts: 3084
Other: Lingering Spirit
I need some sort of Shinto Rei figure . I really like the World Uniform Operation figures I'd like to pick up more .

For now I'm working on getting the rest of the Girl's Memories line .

_________________
Manga/Crystal >>>>>90's anime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 18, 2014
Posts: 495
Black_Chaos wrote:
I need some sort of Shinto Rei figure . I really like the World Uniform Operation figures I'd like to pick up more .

For now I'm working on getting the rest of the Girl's Memories line .

I'm also working on the Girl's Memories line. I can't find the physical Uranus and Neptune figures anywhere so I haven't bothered yet. However, my friend is in Japan at the moment and he said he'll buy them both for me, since they're apparently fairly cheap. ^_^ After that I want to work on the Sailor Moon Crystal Figuarts Zero figures, they're beautiful and I need to get them!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:13 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
Posts: 3084
Other: Lingering Spirit
meekxthree wrote:
Black_Chaos wrote:
I need some sort of Shinto Rei figure . I really like the World Uniform Operation figures I'd like to pick up more .

For now I'm working on getting the rest of the Girl's Memories line .

I'm also working on the Girl's Memories line. I can't find the physical Uranus and Neptune figures anywhere so I haven't bothered yet. However, my friend is in Japan at the moment and he said he'll buy them both for me, since they're apparently fairly cheap. ^_^ After that I want to work on the Sailor Moon Crystal Figuarts Zero figures, they're beautiful and I need to get them!


I only have Rei and Setsuna's Girl's Memories figures so far , just ordered Usagi and Mina's . The GM's line is pretty nice for how cheap they are .

The Crystal Figuart Zero figures are gorgeous ! I can't wait for Rei's to release !

_________________
Manga/Crystal >>>>>90's anime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:42 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 18, 2014
Posts: 495
Black_Chaos wrote:
meekxthree wrote:
Black_Chaos wrote:
I need some sort of Shinto Rei figure . I really like the World Uniform Operation figures I'd like to pick up more .

For now I'm working on getting the rest of the Girl's Memories line .

I'm also working on the Girl's Memories line. I can't find the physical Uranus and Neptune figures anywhere so I haven't bothered yet. However, my friend is in Japan at the moment and he said he'll buy them both for me, since they're apparently fairly cheap. ^_^ After that I want to work on the Sailor Moon Crystal Figuarts Zero figures, they're beautiful and I need to get them!


I only have Rei and Setsuna's Girl's Memories figures so far , just ordered Usagi and Mina's . The GM's line is pretty nice for how cheap they are .

The Crystal Figuart Zero figures are gorgeous ! I can't wait for Rei's to release !

I have all but Uranus and Neptune at the moment, it's killing me! And yes, they are cheap.

Rei's is my favourite in terms of the Crystal ones. But since it's not out for preorder yet, I'll probably get Usagi's.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:04 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 27, 2012
Posts: 5647
Location: Under The Mistletoe With Ami-Chan!
Gender: Male
Other: Married To NQS!
excuse me while I pick up my jaw off the floor everyones collections is insanely awesome XD me so jealous

_________________
Image

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:49 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jul 29, 2015
Posts: 186
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Other: Submarine Reflection
I added a new piece to my collection, behold the silver crystal! :love: :innocent:


Attachments:
tumblr_nvuo3rrKfN1ut0g6go2_500.jpg
tumblr_nvuo3rrKfN1ut0g6go2_500.jpg [ 215.53 KiB | Viewed 6936 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Sailor Moon Collection!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:14 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Jun 05, 2015
Posts: 478
Location: Domus Aurea
Gender: Male
Kawaii Holly wrote:
I added a new piece to my collection, behold the silver crystal! :love: :innocent:

haha awesome that it finally arrived ^_^, it looks so beautiful and the way the light prisms off it... is quite stunning...

_________________
Image

Join the Chatroom at - http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 168  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator