Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Post subject: Re: DracheaRannak and Doll Divine's Sailor Senshi Maker
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:13 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Very nice Princess Venus your Sailor Yulay looks awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:58 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:

Again, she was Sailor Yulay, before she was turned into a Heartless. I have her eyes closed for a reason.

These are her eyes when they're open.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:05 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Princess Venus, your creation is pure awesomeness! The Soldier formerly known as Sailor Yulay is now . . . a Heartless!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:08 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Dr. Chibi Chibiusa V wrote:
Princess Venus, your creation is pure awesomeness! The Soldier formerly known as Sailor Yulay is now . . . a Heartless!

Yep. That's the gist of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:33 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Chibi Chibi PV wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

Again, she was Sailor Yulay, before she was turned into a Heartless. I have her eyes closed for a reason.

These are her eyes when they're open.

So she's like Prof. Tomoe? lol

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:38 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Princess Venus wrote:
Dr. Chibi Chibiusa V wrote:

Yep. That's the gist of it.

I still think it's a cool idea.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:08 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Well, since Dragon Ball Fusions came out in Japan please get released here please get released here please get released here

And considering Goku and Broly of all people can fuse in that game, I figured "if they can do it, why not Sailor Moon and Sailor Gemini?"

Attachment:
File comment: A fusion of hated enemies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 33.11 KiB | Viewed 6310 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:11 am 
Stella
Stella
Here is a new design of mine I recently made my Sailor Sun aka Hina Kusaka's Cosmic form she fights during the time of the Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos war as Sailor Takamagahara.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... -643338283

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:06 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Future/Xeno Makoto

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 32.56 KiB | Viewed 6296 times ]

"Allow me to show you the difference between a Senshi and a god."

An alternate timeline version of Sailor Jupiter who abandoned her duties as a Senshi, and the fiancee of Future Yua. Having becoming a Goddess herself, she has extremely potent magic beyond control over thunder (though that is by far, still her specialty). She's also seemingly gone off the deep end, as she's sort of evil...

Evidently, she had to kill the possessed Princess Serenity herself, with the very sword that Princess Serenity had used to end her own life a thousand years prior. (At that point, it was basically the only option there was. Better to kill their princess than let her be used for evil.) This is probably what shook her to her very core and caused her turn to darkness. As for her husband, his brother was killed by the possessed Serenity, so yeah, he kinda went nuts too.

She's somewhat of a control freak, as any Senshi in the universe, regardless of who they are, who refuses to submit to her usually ends up dead.

While her magic is potent, she can also use it to warp time and space and summon up people to help her cause. This can range from people Sailor Moon has defeated in different timelines (such as Queen Badiane or Fiore), to people who have absolutely NO business being in the world of Sailor Moon otherwise. (Such as Turles, Cinder Fall, and Riku Replica.)

Both her, and her husband, also have the ability to command the mysterious Goku Black. And nobody is quite sure just what he actually is, or how he was created...

All that is known is that he claims that he has personally killed hundreds of Senshi (including the Hina of this Makoto's timeline, she never stood a chance.) by "the Will of the Gods", and that he has a unique transformation which he nicknames "Super Saiyan Rose."

To further add to the mystery, despite looking very much like Goku, he has several very unique abilities. He can magically materialize random objects such as a wine glass or cherry blossoms, and also condense the aura around him to cloak his hand in an energy blade or energy scythe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:10 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
I found this dollmaker last year, when I dismissed it as a silly dress up game.

But it really is a great tool for otaku senshi.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:15 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
I recently made another one but this time featuring Princess Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon. I want to know what you guys think.

Attachments:
File comment: Princess Sailor Moon & Sailor Moon
princess-sailor moon-&-sailor-moon.jpg
princess-sailor moon-&-sailor-moon.jpg [ 602.09 KiB | Viewed 5843 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Looks pretty good, tho I'd prefer seeing the castle & the Earth right at the middle between them. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:44 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
^ Looks pretty good, tho I'd prefer seeing the castle & the Earth right at the middle between them. :)

^Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:31 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Here's one I made with Sailor Moon and her genderbent self and another of Sailor Moon if she had evolved like the rest of the senshi!

Attachments:
Picture254353443546585676576585.gif
Picture254353443546585676576585.gif [ 76.35 KiB | Viewed 5671 times ]
Picture165464654654667576557567.gif
Picture165464654654667576557567.gif [ 75.67 KiB | Viewed 5672 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:41 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
SailorChibiChan wrote:
Here's one I made with Sailor Moon and her genderbent self and another of Sailor Moon if she had evolved like the rest of the senshi!

Pretty good so far!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:57 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SailorChibiChan wrote:

I like your idea in the latter one. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:38 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
my most recent pic, it depicts an arc in my fan fic taking place between SuperS and Sailor Stars

Obviously we have the inners/outers in my story's version of the super form, [looks like mako got obscured by the others P-: ] Rose of course and Super Sailor Moon then you have 3 original characters
the 2 redheads are sisters Nia and Flora Dragonscale they aren't sailor senshi but they do have their own powers

the brunette with the Glasses is Yumiko Kobayashi, she doesn't have any powers but is a genius like Ami [and she's the oldest being in her mid 20s] she gets along well with Setsuna anyways while lacking in natural power she makes up for in technology in a way like batman P-:

the Hotaru look-a-like villian is Queen Damia she is actually from Rose's home planet Gulay [which means rosemoon in Turkish]
and was responsible in the past [in my story's version] for waking up Metalia which in turn got Beryl evil, she herself is being used by a far worse villain who isn't in this picture [ because that character is in a different arc] and who is actually part of Chaos.

the Villain with the Glasses is Kusanagi Sato, she [after a previous defeat years ago by Rose] set a plan in motion to bring Damia back which brings us to the only other male in the picture, Valorc he tried to gain an ancient power by stealing it from the two sisters in the pic Nia and Flora, Kusanagi was his accomplice and was the only survivor that is until she found out how to make clones and there was a large gap between then and this arc.

Lastly the evil Usagi you see there is a corrupted version of Usagi, and Black Lady makes a return too since Chibiusa was also corrupted by Damia

I should also note Chibiusa in this version left to her time after SuperS but returned as a teen in this Arc and since she's not half earth/half moon but rather half Gulayan/half moon [since she's not chiba's daughter in this timeline ] she ages slowly but eventually until her 20s

Attachments:
SXP G.jpg
SXP G.jpg [ 646.08 KiB | Viewed 3841 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:48 pm 
Stella
Stella
Nice picture Rose it is really cool to see all of your characters they look awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:32 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Well, Damia grew up on Gulay. In truth, Gulay is a neighbor of her birth home planet, Yulay. (Gulay was once a part of the Yulayan empire, though Gulay wanted independence. Sadly, there was no epic war, so the whole process was really boring.)

Anyways, here's Sailor Rose Moon... The Fusion of Rose and Sailor Moon.

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 25.32 KiB | Viewed 3789 times ]

Last edited by Princess Venus on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:59 am 
Stella
Stella
Interesting Princess Venus but in our joint RPG Gulay is the Moon of the planet Grimm from the Sera Myu and Moss aka Seika Hoshino is Sailor Grimm and Rose's younger sister.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... -661192860

http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Moss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:18 am 
Quasar
Quasar
MariaTenebre wrote:
Interesting Princess Venus but in our joint RPG Gulay is the Moon of the planet Grimm from the Sera Myu and Moss aka Seika Hoshino is Sailor Grimm and Rose's younger sister.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... -661192860

http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Moss

Really? Fixed that then.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Princess Venus wrote:
Anyways, here's Sailor Rose Moon... The Fusion of Rose and Sailor Moon.

Attachment:
image.jpeg

Maybe she's transformed jointly from both Rose & Usagi, like Ultraman Ace being transformed from a male & a female TAC (an anti-monster special force) members? lol

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:01 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
my latest creation has a collection of villains in my fan fic

the redhead on top is my main big bad - Usha who is part of chaos and pretty much had a silent hand in getting everything in SM
started in my story her goal is to collect 4 specific sailor crystals - The Silver Crystal - The Crimson Rose Crystal - The Golden Crystal and the Black Shadow Crystal by using other big bads to get what she wants

the other is Chaos/Galaxia herself no explanation needed

the Hotaru looking one is Sorceress Damia [she did not start out evil] who was manipulated by Usha in the past to throw a black crystal into the sun which lead to the events that awoke Metalia who then got to Beryl etc

The only Male in here is Valorc who was mad with power and wanted to control the magic dragon of Azlor island in the 2nd timeline
[ a timeline where the dark kingdom nor the senshi were awaken ]

the Short haired redhead with glasses next to Valorc is Kousanagi Sato she's Valorcs equivalent to Kaorinite

the 2 red heads with wings in the far left and far right in skimpy outfits are Star Demons basically youma types I won't go into full detail since that involves H section but basically they are equivalent to succubi

the last 4 in the bottom are the Star Witches they also work for valorc

the one in blue is Lorna she's forgetful and clumsy but powerful

the redhead in glasses is Flora she gets redeemed later on

the one winged redhead is Flora's sister Nia

the sisters weren't evil in fact the two came from a tribe on Azlor island [located between Hawaii and japan ] they have a special power needed to summon the dragon of azlor but energy from the victims the star demons take is needed to perform the ritual to summon it
Flora worked for Valorc to keep Nia from harm Valorc ran his operation under the guise of an all girls academy and Nia was just a student it wasn't until Azlor was summoned later that she became dark just for temporary as she would be saved

the green haired one is Caula who is the strongest of the star witches

secretly Damia was the mastermind behind Valorc

Attachments:
Sailor-Senshi-Maker-wide.jpg
Sailor-Senshi-Maker-wide.jpg [ 465.89 KiB | Viewed 1860 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:16 am 
Your friendly neighborhood Suburban Senshi
Your friendly neighborhood Suburban Senshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I dunno if I posted this, but I made Sailor Templar from that flash game.

http://fav.me/da0ck6d

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Yinggirl wrote:
I dunno if I posted this, but I made Sailor Templar from that flash game.

http://fav.me/da0ck6d

I like her facial expression. :)

My J-pop corner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31