Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: DracheaRannak and Doll Divine's Sailor Senshi Maker
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:04 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SILVER wrote:
I LOATHE the Eternal Sailor Moon form.
I find it to be the gaudiest form in all the series, and even though it looks good on the rest of the senshi, Sailor Moon looks her worst with it. So I decided to retool it and this was the gaudy result:

I did try to make the colors class less and got rid of the gumball sleeves, adding a bow to the angel wing brooch
so that it looks closer to the other fuku. The collar is the gradient "Super" collar from the manga. I kept the three-tier
skirt from the Eternal form because its iconic to this form, and I've always thought it'd be alright with the colors adjusted.

I also tried o make Usagi look closer to her manga self by making her hair lighter and her pigtails more flowy, lol.
All in all, it looks like a mash of anime "Super" and "Eternal" with the classic version. I'm pleased.

Looks better than the official one. :cool:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:52 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
Since the newest version allows the creation of male Senshi (Remember, Takeuchi-San only said men can't be SAILOR Senshi), I've finally been able to put together a complete lineup of my 30th Century Inner Senshi.

Sailor Moon X - Tsukino "Chibi" Usagi at age 15. A bit of a tomboy now. Cut her hair and took on the alias "Chiba Usako" so her classmates won't know she's the princess. Member of the fencing club. To her dismay, she frequently gets love letters from girls who still think boys are icky.

Hyper Sailor Moon X - An upgraded form that's stronger than Super, but not quite as powerful as Eternal. Wings allow limited short-range flight. Both forms use her signature weapon, the Moonbeam Saber.

Silver Sailor Mars - Hino Nami, age 15. Rei's middle daughter. Due to a traumatic childhood incident, Nami has a strong phobia of anything to do with the supernatural. Rei has agreed to let Nami pursue her dream of becoming a pro-wrestler IF she passes high school first. Nami once tried to start a pro-style wrestling club at Neo Mugen Academy, but Headmistress Tomoe quickly put a stop to that.

Silver Sailor Mercury - Mizuno Mai, age 14. Ami's younger daughter. Has Ami's IQ and Usagi's personality. Inheriting her grandfather's artistic talent, Mai shocked all the intellectual club leaders by joining the manga drawing club. Mai shares a room at Neo Mugen Academy's girls dormitory with Usa and Nami.

Silver Sailor Venus - Aino Kyoko, age 15. Minako's only daughter. Kyoko is mostly known around campus for her hare-brained schemes and her terrible eyesight. Kyoko lives across the hall from the others and frequently butts heads with Nami. Kyoko is an amateur model and president of the glee club.

Soldier Jupiter - Hoshino Masaru, age 15. A distant cousin of Makoto. Masaru has a somewhat deserved reputation as a pervert. His most frequent targets are Usa, Nami and Mai, but he never does anything completely inappropriate. Masaru's biggest dream is to live in mansion fully staffed by servant girls in skimpy swimsuits. Masaru's other interests include collecting mecha model kits and he's a prominent member of the model kit club.

So, what do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:41 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
Here is my version of Chibi Moon's final uniform. Doesn't it look cute?

Attachments:
File comment: Sailor Chibi Moon's eternal uniform.
escm.PNG
escm.PNG [ 483.96 KiB | Viewed 4662 times ]

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:25 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Zoisite disguised as Bizarro Sailor Moon. Or, as I like to call him... Zoi-lor Moon! :ninja:

You can tell he's evil because he's wearing purple. DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!! :purpleghost: :purpleghost: :purpleghost:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:

I think it'd look better if her pigtails were placed in front of her wings. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:29 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Soter wrote:
Zoisite disguised as Bizarro Sailor Moon. Or, as I like to call him... Zoi-lor Moon! :ninja:

You can tell he's evil because he's wearing purple. DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!! :purpleghost: :purpleghost: :purpleghost:

Very nice Zoisite as Sailor Moon. A bit of critique though you forgot his back bow. Otherwise it looks awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:05 pm 
Luna
Luna
^Ugh, you're right, Maria. I always forget to add the back bow when I play these games. :o Oh well, I just had to pay homage to Zoi-lor Moon because I loved the Rainbow Crystals sub-arc in "Classic."

Anyway, here's something I made out of boredom earlier this morning while I waited for the streetcar*. It looks like a half-assed, Sailor Moon-themed version of the tapestry "The Lady and the Unicorn", so I called it The Ladies and the Alicorn, because of course I did. :ninja: Anyway, it was fun.

*Yes, Mara, there are people who still use streetcars. P-:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:44 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ NQS looks so red-faced, like " :blush: ". lol The overall layout is good. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm 
Luna
Luna
^Serenity totally looks like she secretly wants to ask Mara about joining the hentai sub-forum but it's too embarrassed to admit she can't write kanji is into that short of thing. Either that or she just found out her future son-in-law is a part-time HORSE. :mischief:

Nah, actually I just wanted to give Serenity some color because in the manga she's so pale and fully clothed in white with silver accessories, which are beautiful for sure, but don't look good in these games. Also, there aren't are a lot of choices when it comes to makeup and lipstick.

And that's why, as fun as these Senshi Makers are, drawing your own art is always better. Then there are limitless possibilities, and it doesn't have to look great as long you can express what you want and give it your personal touch, right, Morality Moonies?

:usagi: :mako: :ami:

Right. :mameshiba:

Last edited by Soter on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ You should've, if technically possible, made that horse blush while he's staring at Chibiusa, too. :lol:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:20 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Rika-Chibi-Chibi wrote:
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:

I think it'd look better if her pigtails were placed in front of her wings. :)

Thank you for the criticism. I was trying make Chibi Moon's Eternal uniform look more like Sailor Moon's by changing the number of stripes from one to three and adding a third layer to the skirt. I got rid of the tiara and star brooch and replaced them with a pink crescent moon and heart brooch, respectively. I seem to have forgotten the belt clip.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:42 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: Lingering Spirit
I feel like playing this today , even though most of my designs end up looking similar .
If I'm capable of changing it up I suppose I could share .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:34 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Another one. Venus' brooch is not right, oops! :dead:

Attachments:
File comment: Sailors Moon, Venus, Neptune, and Uranus
Sailor-Senshi-Maker-MVNU.jpg
Sailor-Senshi-Maker-MVNU.jpg [ 640.01 KiB | Viewed 4234 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:58 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
And lo, I cooked up another creation. There are my versions of "Eternal" Sailor Venus and Princess Uranus. Since I'm not particularly fond the "Eternal" uniforms and Princess dresses primarily due to looking indentical/similar, I've decided to recreate Venus' third uniform and Uranus' princess gown. Any thoughts on it?? I'll accept criticism either way.

Attachments:
File comment: "Eternal" Sailor Venus and Princess Uranus.
ESV+PU.jpg
ESV+PU.jpg [ 329.79 KiB | Viewed 4148 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:56 am 
Planeta
Planeta
What if Mio Kuroki was in the anime?

Mio Kuroki is a 16 year old student attending Juuban Municipal High School. Other than being a student, she is also a local idol in the Juuban District causing Minako Aino to want to be like her. Little do Minako an her friends know, Mio has a dark secret in her...

Attachment:
mio.jpg
mio.jpg [ 204.8 KiB | Viewed 4109 times ]

EDIT:
New form of Sailor Moon. Celestial Sailor Moon. (Think of it as Super Saiyan God, Sailor Moon haha)
Attachment:
celestial sailor moon 2.jpg
celestial sailor moon 2.jpg [ 430.15 KiB | Viewed 4107 times ]

EDIT EDIT:
Queen Serenity with her hair down
Attachment:
Queen Serenity.jpg
Queen Serenity.jpg [ 72.92 KiB | Viewed 4074 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Nice design of that Sailor Moon. :cool:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:34 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
My first sailor soldier :D I don't have a name for her, though.

Attachments:
Sailor .jpg
Sailor .jpg [ 210.3 KiB | Viewed 4067 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:43 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Nice nails. XD

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:54 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Rika-Chibi-Chibi wrote:
^ Nice nails. XD

The nails are actually a mistake. Now I see that I forgot to remove them xD
She could use them for her attack - Sailor Nail Scratch :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:16 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Other: Lum <3
Prince Vartan Rose and Princess Serenity :mischief:
In a universe parallel

Attachments:
rxsj.jpg
rxsj.jpg [ 103.77 KiB | Viewed 4132 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
MoonRaito wrote:
Rika-Chibi-Chibi wrote:
^ Nice nails. XD

The nails are actually a mistake. Now I see that I forgot to remove them xD
She could use them for her attack - Sailor Nail Scratch :lol:

But the nail color matches w/ her overall color scheme well. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:20 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
This game is so fun! I am addicted :googly:

Attachments:
Sailor-Senshi-Maker-wide.jpg
Sailor-Senshi-Maker-wide.jpg [ 278.39 KiB | Viewed 4027 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:30 am 
Stella
Stella
Ooh I love your version of Mio Kuroki DREWdesu. She would have looked awesome if this was how she appeared in the 90s anime. On a related note you might notice that I made Hina Kusaka from PGSM into Sailor Sun and wrote her into the 90s anime. I will repost since I have recently done some more edits to my pics.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1368&qo=47

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1368&qo=50

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1368&qo=48

In my fanfiction Hina or in her past life Empress Amaterasu was the ruler of the Sun. Her kingdom was the Bronze Empire and she held the Bronze Crystal. The Bronze Empire, Silver Millennium and Golden Kingdom each were the most powerful kingdoms during the past and were called the Three Powers.

Also here is her story and the story of her family that ties her to Mamoru's family. This story was inspired by Sailor Scribbles story on Mamoru's parents however I adapted it to fit my story. Mamoru's Father was named Ishiei Chiba, his Mother Etsuko Tachibana and Hina's Father was Toshie Kusaka.

So anyways Ishiei originally bullied Toshie when they were in Middle School however Etsuko being the righteous and spunky girl she was made him cut it out. The three became friends unfortunately a love triangle began to develop with the 3.

Toshie and Etsuko began to climb the corporate ladder and were rumored to be a power couple in spite of not dating. Where as Ishiei settled into a live of being an office worker. Eventually Etsuko is given a promotion over seas. Not wanting to be separate from her Toshie confesses his feelings for her. Distraught and unsure of what to do Etsuko goes to Ishiei who tells her that he dosen't want her to go but it isn't his place to make her stay.She does leave but eventually she returns and marries Ishiei. Toshie heartbroken distances himself from them and throws himself into his work. Eventually he marries a woman by the name of Hiya Yamada. A very beautiful model the two hit it off. Unfortunately due to being abandoned and being in foster care at such a young age Hiya is very mentally unstable. The Kusaka's have a daughter then name Hina and all goes well at first. However Hiya has postpartum depression mixed with her other mental illnesses and dosen't know how to deal with having a baby. One time when Hina was crying and Hiya didn't know how to quiet her she tried smothering her not to kill her in her mind but to quiet her. Toshie came in and immediately stopped her and grabbed Hina. Hiya in her guilt eventually committed suicide by jumping from their palatial house. This further put Toshie in depression but raising Hina began to lift his spirits. Eventually Etsuko and Ishiei show up wishing to reconcile with Toshie however he gives them the cold shoulder. Later however Etsuko and Ishiei with a young Mamoru get in that car accident and Etsuko and Ishiei are killed. Toshie filled with guilt for not accepting Etsuko and Ishiei's offer of reconciliation gets up lawyers to set up Mamoru's inheritance fund. However he dosen't want to take him in because Mamoru reminds him so much of Etsuko and Ishiei and his guilt so he leaves Mamoru at an orphanage. He also does his best to keep Hina's Mother's mental illness a secret so as not to color Hina's opinions negatively about her Mother.

Eventually Mamoru and Hina meet and connect this is during the first season of Sailor Moon in a special episode that takes place after this episode titled
Umino's Resolve I'll protect Naru aka episode 32

So anyways Hina and Mamoru connect and the instantly hit it off. Mamoru finds out that Hina's father is his patron. Hina is at first upset with her father that he sent Mamoru to an orphanage instead of taking him home with them. Hina confronts her father and her father expresses his remorse and tells them the long sordid tale and eventually answers Hina's questions about her Mother. Hina warms up to Mamoru and eventually proposes to him not just because she likes him but as a way to bring him into the family. Mamoru considers it mainly because the only person he was dating at the time was Rei and he only went out with her because he liked her as a friend and not anything more. He dosen't love Hina either but he figures he has more chemistry with her. Rei and Usagi being jealous spy on Mamoru and Hina. Rei because the two are "dating" and Usagi because she has secret feelings for Mamoru and even though she wouldn't admit it she wants him to be her's Zoisite however hatches a scheme based on the manga where he disguises himself as Dr. Izono sends out messages telling people to find the remaning Rainbow Crystals and brainwashes people. During the fray the Senshi along with Mamoru and Hina are warped into the fray. Hina follows Mamoru and sees him transform into Tuxedo Mask. Later she sees the Senshi fight Zoisite. Sailor Moon is knocked out and even before hand she sees the two talking and notices how much feelings he has for Sailor Moon. When Sailor Moon is knocked out he awakens her with a kiss. Hina then knows she must not marry Mamoru as his true heart is elsewhere. She also notices that Sailor Moon looks and acts very similar to Usagi Tsukino the girl he constantly fights with. She could tell at first that they really liked each other but now it starts to make more sense to her. After the battle she tells Mamoru that she does love him but she can tell that he does not love her and that they should be friends instead. Mamoru is relieved because he loved Hina as a friend but not as a lover. So eventually Hina leaves to pursue a career in acting meanwhile a Himalayan cat with a Sun symbol on her forehead follows her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:10 am 
Stella
Stella
Bump also on another note I made Nehellenia into a Senshi. After all in the 90s anime she was a Queen of an unnamed asteroid. I had that to be the Asteroid Cruithne although she is not one of Chibi Moon's Asteroid Senshi. She is a Princess in her own right with her own guardians who aids Chibi Moon in the future.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... -622735596

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:54 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
MariaTenebre wrote:
Bump also on another note I made Nehellenia into a Senshi. After all in the 90s anime she was a Queen of an unnamed asteroid. I had that to be the Asteroid Cruithne although she is not one of Chibi Moon's Asteroid Senshi. She is a Princess in her own right with her own guardians who aids Chibi Moon in the future.

I just saw this, MariaTenebre. It looks great!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:48 pm 
Stella
Stella
Dr. Chibi Chibiusa V wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

I just saw this, MariaTenebre. It looks great!

Thanks so much I am glad you like it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:40 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
This was done during the Sonic 25th Anniversary Party stream.

Super Sailor Moon!

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 52.89 KiB | Viewed 3729 times ]

Now all we need is Crush 40...

Last edited by Princess Venus on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Female Zoisite

Attachment:
zoisite.jpg
zoisite.jpg [ 48.87 KiB | Viewed 3704 times ]

Evil Serenity

Kidnapped by Queen Beryl when she found out who was the holder of the Silver Crystal. Selenite as she was eventually renamed became a ruthless and invincible warrior under the Dark Kingdom to the point where she overthrew Queen Beryl and became Queen herself.

Attachment:
evil serenity.jpg
evil serenity.jpg [ 53.83 KiB | Viewed 3713 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:59 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Alright, this is more for MariaTenebre. Sailor Yulay. Or at least... She was Sailor Yulay.

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 26.67 KiB | Viewed 3601 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Chibi Chibi PV wrote:
Alright, this is more for MariaTenebre. Sailor Yulay. Or at least... She was Sailor Yulay.

Attachment:
image.jpeg

Chibi Chibi PV, I think she'll love it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next