Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: My Ami x Urawa fanfic, A Destined Love. (WIP)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:44 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
Ok, Well, this is what I've got so far.

After our first date at the amusement park Ryo and I had decided to keep a long distance relationship going on since he was moving so much with his family. Eventually, he came back to Azabu Juban for good once high school came around. I remember deciding not to go to Germany and study because the others needed me and because I couldn't leave Ryo behind. In high school, the two of us discovered something about our past lives. Ryo was part of the group and helped us locate our enemies. One day during a meeting we discovered a secret about our past lives. I was sitting next to Ryo and laying my head on his chest, he had his arm wrapped around me. When I looked up into his eyes and remembered something, he was my prince during the days of the Moon Kingdom, we often snuck off to see each other, just like Serenity and Endymion did. But, one day, there was a ball and that's the day the tragedy happened. "So, are you excited about meeting Princess Ami of Mercury?" Ryo's father asked the young prince. "Yes, I bet she's beautiful and very smart." Ryo said while turning red. "You say this like you've already met her before... Have you been sneaking off to see her?" His father said with a look of suspicion. "Yes, I have, Father. We have fallen in love, I plan on asking her to marry me soon. If something ever happened to you and I had to become king, I'd want Ami by my side as my queen." He said. "Well, in that case, take this ring and ask her tonight at the ball." His father said as he handed his son a small sapphire ring with diamonds on each side. "Thanks dad, I'm going to see her right now." At the ball Princess Ami looked around waiting for her prince to come and then their eyes met. "Princess Ami, may I have this dance?" "Yes you may." She said as she took his hand they danced to a song that only the two of them knew. After the song was over they went out to the balcony, Ryo had something important to ask his Princess. "Princess, I love you, so much that I was wondering if you would... marry me once I became king and would become my queen?" He said as he got down on one knee and opened up the box with the ring in it. "Yes, I'd love to." She said happily as he placed the ring on her finger. "I love you, Ryo-kun." "I love you too, Ami-chan." They shared a passionate kiss and then the call came from Mako-chan that there was an attack on the Moon Kingdom. We fought together and then I tried to protect Ryo, but the enemy shot out a spear that went through the two of us. We shared a final kiss before we were sent to this time to find each other by the queen. The Dark Kingdom never had Ryo under their control because early on, he knew he had to protect me. I looked up at Ryo and told him about the flashback, he remembers it too. "You haven't changed a bit, Princess." He says while kissing my lips. You haven't either, my Prince." We graduate from high school and go to the same college. On the day of graduation Ryo says he has a surprise for me. Afterwards, we go out for dinner, it's somewhere fancy and we both look nice. After dinner it happened. "Ami-chan, we've been together for a long time, I love you so much and I'm ready to start a life with you in it. Will you marry me?" He said getting down on one knee and opening up a small box with a diamond ring in it. "Oh Ryo-kun, yes!" I said as I hugged him tightly. Usagi and the others were spying on us, but I didn't care, we were in our own little world again. It's finally our wedding day, I'm nervous, it's a huge test, but Ryo-kun and I can ace it. I'll be Ami Urawa today, Mako-chan and Usagi-chan are happy for me and Rei-chan and Minako-chan, well, they're just glad I found someone. My dress is something simple, yet beautiful that Mako-chan helped me pick out. I walk down the aisle and I see him. My Ryo-kun, the boy I've loved since I was in middle school is going to be my husband. He looks handsome, as always. We exchange wedding vows and share a passionate kiss. The reception was fun, except Usagi got drunk again. The rest of the evening was romantic and the honeymoon was perfect. Married life is nice, waking up in Ryo-kun's arms is the best part. Crystal Tokyo has happened and Ryo says that I'm going to become queen of Mercury and he'll become my king, according to one of his visions, something else is going to happen too, but he won't tell me yet, it's another surprise. I did become queen and he became king, then his surprise happened, one morning. "Ugh, I don't feel so well..." I said looking at him for comfort. "Are you alright, Hun? I'll call your mom, she'll find what's going on." My mom came over and delivered the news that we were excepting twins, a boy and a girl. "Twins, I should've known that you'd surprise me again, Ryo-kun." I said jokingly. "Trust me, they're adorable." He said giving me a kiss on the head and rubbing my stomach. "We'll both protect the kids, but until they arrive, I'll protect you, Ami."
He said while kissing her lips. A few months later, I woke up in pain. "Ryo! The babies are coming, call my mom!" I screamed in pain. "I'm already on it Ami-chan. She said we need to go to the hospital. Let's go." He said as he picked me up and we went off to the hospital. After a few hours of labor, I gave birth to two tiny twins, Princess Ami Jr. and Prince Shinji. They both looked just like us. We both smiled and looked down at the babies. "Two is enough. I never wanna go through that again." I said and we both nodded in agreement. The future looks bright for us. Our happy family, just me, Ryo, Ami Jr., and Shinji. The royal family of Mercury.

That's what I've got so far. Let me know what you guys think of it. ^_^ Constructive Criticism and compliments are fine, but no flaming.

Last edited by Neo Queen Serenity on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: My Ami x Urawa fanfic, A Destined Love. (WIP)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:07 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
This is a beautiful story. I love the twins. Princess Ami junior is so sweet to follow in the footsteps of her mother. And Prince Shinji. I bet he'll be a mighty warrior. :wink:

Please continue my friend. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:25 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I already read and commented this on facebook. :tongue:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MJ Bond wrote:
I already read and commented this on facebook. :tongue:

That was a rough draft. :tongue:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Tis pretty good. All I can say is, space it out a little, since my eyes went a bit dead on me....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
I agree. It will be well worth dividing it into paragraphs. It makes things read better. Other than that it is very good. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:27 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
I know this is an old topic, but I just wanna hear everyone else's opinions on this. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:20 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
I like it dear its short but sweet just like you :love:

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:24 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Ryo Urawa wrote:
I like it dear its short but sweet just like you :love:

Awww thanks, Honey. :blush: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:31 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
It seems a bit short,but good so far. Wish you continue this :ohdear:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:37 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Married to Litacan
It's a good story, I like how you extended the original story and kept their abilities. Yeah, the story does need to be broken up, a good place to break the story into paragraphs is where scenes start and end, it helps to frame the plot points as well as break up the story. I'd love to see more. :keke: