* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon Warriors of Legend Tour - 10 year anniversary
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:17 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
Greetings! Basically, I found my way back here because I am feeling nostalgic. A decade ago was my first and only trip to Japan! I was wondering of Jay who led our tour, Yosenex, Brad of moonkitty.net, or if any another fellow tour-mates were along! I had all of everyone's photos on my external hard drive that refuses to spin up, but I sometimes get nostalgic and go look at the tour diary on archive.org.

Sailor Moon was, and continues to be, such a huge part of my life

EDITING IN LINK: https://web.archive.org/web/20091227211850/http://www.warriorsoflegend.com/tourdiary.html

Last edited by meatballhead on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Warriors of Legend Tour - 10 year anniversary
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:37 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Aww, come here, let me hug you. :hug:

Are you the same Meatballhead that tested my first Sailor V game back in 2005? ^_^

I wasn't on the tour, but I met Jay in Tokyo in 2010 and we visited some of those BSSM places. Are you going to visit Japan again?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:42 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 17 months ago
inactive
Yes, I am "that" meatballhead! I had an old 90's esque website that I hosted on angelfire and then my domain, but I lost my backup data and I'm not in a good place to do web stuff at the moment, but I remember the Sailor V game, made with game maker using the actual imagery from the 90's anime! It was such an awesome fan work and I was very glad to help you get it hosted in the early days (before you made an updated version for competitive scoring and whatnot). Are you doing any other projects?

Also, wasn't it so cool to visit the real life Sailor Moon spots? Shibuya, Akihabara, the parks, the trains, even the sliding glass doors of former Crown now a McDonald's, the curry section of the "Dark Fruits" supermarket, of course Tokyo Tower... do you have a favorite memory?

Thank you very much for the kind welcome back!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:42 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
meatballhead wrote:
Are you doing any other projects?

Check my signature. My skills somewhat improved during last ten years. And I don't use images cropped from videos any longer. :P

meatballhead wrote:
Also, wasn't it so cool to visit the real life Sailor Moon spots? Shibuya, Akihabara, the parks, the trains, even the sliding glass doors of former Crown now a McDonald's, the curry section of the "Dark Fruits" supermarket, of course Tokyo Tower... do you have a favorite memory?

That round tube where the girls were sitting in the R movie before departing to the asteroid (and in other episodes)... when I saw it IRL, I was, like, are you kidding me, why is it so small and crammed into such a tiny spot? Most BSSM places look a lot bigger in the anime. My favorite Tokyo-related memory is Akihabara, I think. Even if it's not quite related to BSSM. :)