It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Help finding a scene and another request
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Other: 4th Regeneration
Hello fellow Moonies.

I have a particular scene I'm looking for from the classic Anime that I can't seem to find. I recall, at some point, a scene from the Silver Millennium where Serenity is on a balcony talking to Endymion down below when some guards show up and chase him off. It shows the guards/soldiers for a few seconds and I'm not sure how much detail they have.

I ask because I am in Belegarth, a medieval combat society and I need to make some armor or a costume for events. I thought I might make some armor or garb that looks similar to that of the Silver Millennium guards/soldiers.

That being said, I don't plan to make it out of metal, so I need to find another material to use. Belegarth is full-contact sport and the weapons, though made of foam, hit pretty dang hard, so it has to be a material that looks good, but can take a serious (and consistent) beating. If anyone has any suggestions for materials that might fit that description, I would really appreciate it. If there's another type of armor or medieval(ish) looking clothing/armor elsewhere in Sailor Moon that might look cool, I would love those suggestions too.

Thanks!

-Darth

Post subject: Re: Help finding a scene and another request
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:04 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership

(slowed it down a bit which is why its slightly choppy)

It's Season 1 episode 44 Usagi's Awakening at about the 7:50 mark if you include the Sailor Moon credits (but not the viz/toei etc logos)

Post subject: Re: Help finding a scene and another request
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:12 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Other: 4th Regeneration
Xenox33 wrote:

(slowed it down a bit which is why its slightly choppy)

It's Season 1 episode 44 Usagi's Awakening at about the 7:50 mark if you include the Sailor Moon credits (but not the viz/toei etc logos)

You good (sir or ma'am, I'm not sure, sorry) are a hero and a shining example to your fellow humans everywhere.