* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon Sacrifice?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:13 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Anyone here heard of this fan made Sailor Moon series, called Sailor Moon Sacrifice ?

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Sacrifice?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:45 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Cat
Yep. Sadly it seems drama has caused its demise. Judging by their FB page, the in-progress ep 4 will never release except in incomplete pieces by a fan. No clue what happened but it's a pity.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:27 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
It was definitely a unique series. I did not like however that they had that Chaos looked basically identical to Wiseman. I felt that this was very unoriginal. Besides I always thought that Chaos should be female a la Sailor Chaos during the Sailor Cosmos period.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:11 am 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Other: ~Everything Burns~
So....I was just telling someone about SMS, and went to youtube to find it and link them. I then discovered that, while the channel exists, all the video's are gone :( I LOVED Sailor Moon Sacrifice!

It's really sad that drama caused it's demise. Now I am curious as to what kind of drama.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:28 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
Didn't it use a lot of stock footage?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:43 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Clow wrote:
Didn't it use a lot of stock footage?

Yes. Much like Solar Sailors.

See more sprites at

http://sailorstarsbeyond.com/viewforum. ... b441274b94

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:44 am 
Planeta
Planeta
On Solar Sailors I never liked how they said that Sailor Galaxia was Sailor Sun. She was the Senshi of the Milky Way Galaxy not the Sun. Galaxia is what ancient Greek writers used to refer to the Milky Way.

However other then that it was pretty cool.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:24 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Wiseman as Chaos makes sense because that's how she represented herself to Galaxia in the manga at least.

Was this the one where they got upset because a few people on this forum criticized their editing choices?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:40 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Salem Saberhagen wrote:
Wiseman as Chaos makes sense because that's how she represented herself to Galaxia in the manga at least.

Was this the one where they got upset because a few people on this forum criticized their editing choices?

I don't think that actually was Chaos in how she appeared to Sailor Galaxia I think that actually was Wiseman just his past self. On the character list of stars the character is even listed as Wiseman. Basically Wiseman lead Sailor Galaxia to Chaos so why Wiseman is an incarnation of Chaos he is not Chaos in her original form at the Cauldron.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:01 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Salem Saberhagen wrote:

I'm really not sure. I'm surprised to see that their FB page is completely shut down now. When I posted that back in August, it was under control by an outsider who was piecing together the bits and bobs of Episode 4, as I'd mentioned. But it looks like even that got shut down for some reason.

Looks like some of the pieces of finished animation managed to make it to YT, though. Here's one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:36 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Kaosu has officially uploaded the final footage to be produced for the product. There's no script, no dialogue, and only some parts have music, but it's interesting to see. Sadly they seemed to be pretty closed to finishing the episode (60% according to the description) and the Outer transformation wands look awesome.