* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:20 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: I have an idea for a fanfic
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:33 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Since Haruka and Minako have kinda similar. They are both blonde, leaders of the inner and outer senshi, both use the power of light, and have the colours blue and yellow on their costumes. Their attacks World Shaking and Rolling Heart Vibration both cause a target to move rabidly? What would happen in those 2 attacks were used on a youma/enemy at the same time? I think it would do serious damage!

Post subject: Re: I have an idea for a fanfic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:04 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Good idea!! Did you start writing it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Swan Cat wrote:
Since Haruka and Minako have kinda similar. They are both blonde, leaders of the inner and outer senshi, both use the power of light, and have the colours blue and yellow on their costumes. Their attacks World Shaking and Rolling Heart Vibration both cause a target to move rabidly? What would happen in those 2 attacks were used on a youma/enemy at the same time? I think it would do serious damage!

I think that's a good idea, Swan Cat. Though, I do have to point out one thing. Haruka/Sailor Uranus has powers based on the sky/heaven. Her element is air/wind. Minako/Sailor Venus' elemental affinities are love and metal. It is Sailor Moon who uses the power of light.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:58 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Swan Cat wrote:
Their attacks World Shaking and Rolling Heart Vibration both cause a target to move rabidly? What would happen in those 2 attacks were used on a youma/enemy at the same time? I think it would do serious damage!

The sheer force of the vibrations would simply be too much. They would be so intense, it would create a rift in the fabric of time and space that rewrites the very fabric of reality.

The smoke would settle... What they had attacked was not a Youma...