It is currently Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: [fan fiction] Sailor Moon Dark of The Moon
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:16 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
not sure if its ok to post here but here goes.....

Act 1: Prologue

This Story takes place many years after Stars Crystal Tokyo is slowly coming together, Usagi and Mamoru got Married they changed their names to Serenity and Endymion and had Chibi-Usa together everything seems fine until Endymion and Chibi-Usa disappear and Crystal Tokyo turns into a dark errie place filled with monsters.

Sailor Pluto sensing a change in the timeline goes forth to Crystal Tokyo only to find a place filled with evil monsters running amok, upon entering the palace she looked up and saw to her horror Serenity sitting on the throne wearing a black dress her Cresent moon on her forehead upside down with a gleeful expression on her face.

Pluto horror struck she ran away back to the gates of time and using her powers tried to find who or what caused such a drastic change..............

Act 1 End

so what u guys think? who or what do u think caused Serenity to turn Evil?

Usagi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
you need a spanking
Perhaps I could use one.

Post subject: Re: [fan fiction] Sailor Moon Dark of The Moon
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:24 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Act 2: The New Sailor Senshi, Sailor Sedna!

Pluto with a glum look on her face thinks 'now we find out what happened' waves her wand and scenes from the past appear before her, not finding anything until she comes across Usagi and Mamoru's wedding, Pluto notices a man who is dressed like Tuxedo Mask except his face is completely covered by a white mask that has a creepy smile where the mouth area is and its got slim slanted devilish looking eyes sneaking into the church.

Pluto cried as she watched the man stab and kill Mamoru from behind with a Sword and before he fled he Sneered at Usagi behind his mask said 'Seems My Future is Looking Better', Usagi ran over to Mamoru and grabbed him getting blood all over her wedding dress repeatedly yelled 'Mamo-Chan'.

Pluto kept watching as the years went by and Usagi gave into her Anger and Hatred turning into Black Sailor Moon and she slaughtered everyone, not able to watch anymore Pluto waved her wand and wiped her tears away, Pluto knew she couldn't intervene herself so she summoned a girl from Earth with a wave of her wand.

Pluto looked at the girl as she was looking around 'Welcome I Need Your Help', The Girl looked at Pluto 'M-My Help' she said as she scratched her head grazing the bow on the back of her head, Pluto with a serious look on her face said 'Your The Only One who can save the timeline!', The Girl with a puzzled look on her face asks 'How do you expect me to do that?', Pluto waves her wand and a transformation pen with a mini version of Sedna on top appears in front of the girl.

Pluto smiles and says 'I Believe Your the only one who can use this pen hold it high and say 'Sedna Planet Power Make Up!', The Girl nods and holds the pen up and says 'Sedna Planet Power Make Up!' after finishing transforming she looks like a Senshi with a red skirt and green Sailor Moon boots.

The Girl looks down at her new outfit and says 'This Is So Cool!', Pluto looks at her and says 'I Will Send you back in time you must save Mamoru Chiba if you don't the consequences will be dire!' The Girl reacts with shock and says 'You mean i have to save my best friends boyfriend?', Pluto just nods and says 'Yes Miss Osaka from this day forward the future is in your hands!' Naru nods and says 'I'm Ready!'

Act 2. End

i had it written better before but the site signed me out for taking too long lol but if you want more let me know via PM or post here and i'll keep writing!

Usagi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
you need a spanking
Perhaps I could use one.

Last edited by AmiMizunosHusband on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:16 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sounds very interesting and very cool. I will say this I don't think it is a good idea to make Naru into a Sailor Earth. In the series Tuxedo Mask is the Senshi of the Earth and according to the rules established in canon Senshi can only be Senshi of one celestial object and there can not be two or more Senshi of the same celestial object. If you don't mind suggestions I would suggest making her a Senshi of the of the newly discovered planets in the Solar System like Sedna, Quaoar etc or since Naru is a Capricorn and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, she was born January 1st where as Hotaru was born January 6th maybe you could have her as Senshi of one of Saturn's Moons like Titan or Rhea. You could even have her fuku look like Sailor Saturn's prototype fuku with the Yellow Ochre color and have her use the Druid's Staff just a thought.

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Maria_C ... 3.jpg.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:22 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sounds very interesting and very cool. I will say this I don't think it is a good idea to make Naru into a Sailor Earth. In the series Tuxedo Mask is the Senshi of the Earth and according to the rules established in canon Senshi can only be Senshi of one celestial object and there can not be two or more Senshi of the same celestial object. If you don't mind suggestions I would suggest making her a Senshi of the of the newly discovered planets in the Solar System like Sedna, Quaoar etc or since Naru is a Capricorn and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, she was born January 1st where as Hotaru was born January 6th maybe you could have her as Senshi of one of Saturn's Moons like Titan or Rhea. You could even have her fuku look like Sailor Saturn's prototype fuku with the Yellow Ochre color and have her use the Druid's Staff just a thought.

thanks but its also stated by Naoko Herself that Senshi must be women so Tuxedo Mask doesn't count as a Senshi really but I do see your point I only went with Earth because all the good planets were taken lol and I couldn't recall any of the other planets names. I'll probably switch her to Sedna I like the sound of that one

btw that staff is cool but dang is that outfit nasty I hate the color yellow

Usagi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
you need a spanking
Perhaps I could use one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

thanks but its also stated by Naoko Herself that Senshi must be women so Tuxedo Mask doesn't count as a Senshi really but I do see your point I only went with Earth because all the good planets were taken lol and I couldn't recall any of the other planets names. I'll probably switch her to Sedna I like the sound of that one

btw that staff is cool but dang is that outfit nasty I hate the color yellow

Actually that is false Naoko Takeuchi stated that while Sailor Senshi are all female males can be Sailor Senshi as well they are just not called Sailor etc. Basically men can be Senshi of planets etc they just can not be Sailor Senshi. So Mamoru is Earth's Senshi and Naoko Takeuchi stated that he takes the place of a Sailor Earth.

Also that is cool I also made Naru into Sailor Sedna in my fic as well however to each his own I actually like yellow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:34 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
MariaTenebre wrote:
Actually that is false Naoko Takeuchi stated that while Sailor Senshi are all female males can be Sailor Senshi as well they are just not called Sailor etc. Basically men can be Senshi of planets etc they just can not be Sailor Senshi. So Mamoru is Earth's Senshi and Naoko Takeuchi stated that he takes the place of a Sailor Earth.

Also that is cool I also made Naru into Sailor Sedna in my fic as well however to each his own I actually like yellow.

that's very true but there technically isn't a Sailor Earth guess you could call that a loophole lol anywho thanks again for the CC it was really helpful :) oh and I just edited it ;)

Usagi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
you need a spanking
Perhaps I could use one.