It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:03 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: [fan fiction] Sailor Moon Dark of The Moon
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:16 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
not sure if its ok to post here but here goes.....

Act 1: Prologue

This Story takes place many years after Stars Crystal Tokyo is slowly coming together, Usagi and Mamoru got Married they changed their names to Serenity and Endymion and had Chibi-Usa together everything seems fine until Endymion and Chibi-Usa disappear and Crystal Tokyo turns into a dark errie place filled with monsters.

Sailor Pluto sensing a change in the timeline goes forth to Crystal Tokyo only to find a place filled with evil monsters running amok, upon entering the palace she looked up and saw to her horror Serenity sitting on the throne wearing a black dress her Cresent moon on her forehead upside down with a gleeful expression on her face.

Pluto horror struck she ran away back to the gates of time and using her powers tried to find who or what caused such a drastic change..............

Act 1 End

so what u guys think? who or what do u think caused Serenity to turn Evil?

Post subject: Re: [fan fiction] Sailor Moon Dark of The Moon
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:24 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Act 2: The New Sailor Senshi, Sailor Sedna!

Pluto with a glum look on her face thinks 'now we find out what happened' waves her wand and scenes from the past appear before her, not finding anything until she comes across Usagi and Mamoru's wedding, Pluto notices a man who is dressed like Tuxedo Mask except his face is completely covered by a white mask that has a creepy smile where the mouth area is and its got slim slanted devilish looking eyes sneaking into the church.

Pluto cried as she watched the man stab and kill Mamoru from behind with a Sword and before he fled he Sneered at Usagi behind his mask said 'Seems My Future is Looking Better', Usagi ran over to Mamoru and grabbed him getting blood all over her wedding dress repeatedly yelled 'Mamo-Chan'.

Pluto kept watching as the years went by and Usagi gave into her Anger and Hatred turning into Black Sailor Moon and she slaughtered everyone, not able to watch anymore Pluto waved her wand and wiped her tears away, Pluto knew she couldn't intervene herself so she summoned a girl from Earth with a wave of her wand.

Pluto looked at the girl as she was looking around 'Welcome I Need Your Help', The Girl looked at Pluto 'M-My Help' she said as she scratched her head grazing the bow on the back of her head, Pluto with a serious look on her face said 'Your The Only One who can save the timeline!', The Girl with a puzzled look on her face asks 'How do you expect me to do that?', Pluto waves her wand and a transformation pen with a mini version of Sedna on top appears in front of the girl.

Pluto smiles and says 'I Believe Your the only one who can use this pen hold it high and say 'Sedna Planet Power Make Up!', The Girl nods and holds the pen up and says 'Sedna Planet Power Make Up!' after finishing transforming she looks like a Senshi with a red skirt and green Sailor Moon boots.

The Girl looks down at her new outfit and says 'This Is So Cool!', Pluto looks at her and says 'I Will Send you back in time you must save Mamoru Chiba if you don't the consequences will be dire!' The Girl reacts with shock and says 'You mean i have to save my best friends boyfriend?', Pluto just nods and says 'Yes Miss Osaka from this day forward the future is in your hands!' Naru nods and says 'I'm Ready!'

Act 2. End

i had it written better before but the site signed me out for taking too long lol but if you want more let me know via PM or post here and i'll keep writing!

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:16 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sounds very interesting and very cool. I will say this I don't think it is a good idea to make Naru into a Sailor Earth. In the series Tuxedo Mask is the Senshi of the Earth and according to the rules established in canon Senshi can only be Senshi of one celestial object and there can not be two or more Senshi of the same celestial object. If you don't mind suggestions I would suggest making her a Senshi of the of the newly discovered planets in the Solar System like Sedna, Quaoar etc or since Naru is a Capricorn and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, she was born January 1st where as Hotaru was born January 6th maybe you could have her as Senshi of one of Saturn's Moons like Titan or Rhea. You could even have her fuku look like Sailor Saturn's prototype fuku with the Yellow Ochre color and have her use the Druid's Staff just a thought.

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Maria_C ... 3.jpg.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:22 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sounds very interesting and very cool. I will say this I don't think it is a good idea to make Naru into a Sailor Earth. In the series Tuxedo Mask is the Senshi of the Earth and according to the rules established in canon Senshi can only be Senshi of one celestial object and there can not be two or more Senshi of the same celestial object. If you don't mind suggestions I would suggest making her a Senshi of the of the newly discovered planets in the Solar System like Sedna, Quaoar etc or since Naru is a Capricorn and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, she was born January 1st where as Hotaru was born January 6th maybe you could have her as Senshi of one of Saturn's Moons like Titan or Rhea. You could even have her fuku look like Sailor Saturn's prototype fuku with the Yellow Ochre color and have her use the Druid's Staff just a thought.

thanks but its also stated by Naoko Herself that Senshi must be women so Tuxedo Mask doesn't count as a Senshi really but I do see your point I only went with Earth because all the good planets were taken lol and I couldn't recall any of the other planets names. I'll probably switch her to Sedna I like the sound of that one

btw that staff is cool but dang is that outfit nasty I hate the color yellow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

thanks but its also stated by Naoko Herself that Senshi must be women so Tuxedo Mask doesn't count as a Senshi really but I do see your point I only went with Earth because all the good planets were taken lol and I couldn't recall any of the other planets names. I'll probably switch her to Sedna I like the sound of that one

btw that staff is cool but dang is that outfit nasty I hate the color yellow

Actually that is false Naoko Takeuchi stated that while Sailor Senshi are all female males can be Sailor Senshi as well they are just not called Sailor etc. Basically men can be Senshi of planets etc they just can not be Sailor Senshi. So Mamoru is Earth's Senshi and Naoko Takeuchi stated that he takes the place of a Sailor Earth.

Also that is cool I also made Naru into Sailor Sedna in my fic as well however to each his own I actually like yellow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:34 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
Actually that is false Naoko Takeuchi stated that while Sailor Senshi are all female males can be Sailor Senshi as well they are just not called Sailor etc. Basically men can be Senshi of planets etc they just can not be Sailor Senshi. So Mamoru is Earth's Senshi and Naoko Takeuchi stated that he takes the place of a Sailor Earth.

Also that is cool I also made Naru into Sailor Sedna in my fic as well however to each his own I actually like yellow.

that's very true but there technically isn't a Sailor Earth guess you could call that a loophole lol anywho thanks again for the CC it was really helpful :) oh and I just edited it ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:43 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 3: Sailor Sedna To The Past!

Pluto smiles at Naru and says "You'll be looking for a man dressed like Tuxedo Mask wearing a creepy mask he'll try to interrupt Mamoru and Usagi's Wedding!" Naru nods at Pluto and says "Justice will prevail" Pluto smiles and says "I'm Counting on You!" and Waves her wand sending Naru into the past where she ends up in front of a church Naru sighs then tries to stand up only to fall down again "Why Can't I Stand up?" Naru says to herself, just then Pluto appears in front of her through a portal, "Sorry should've warned you that might happen" Pluto said with a slight chuckle, "Thanks a heap" Scowled Naru as She tries Standing up Again, "Just wanted to let you know I've sent you to the day before the wedding" Pluto said with a serious look on her face.

Naru looked at Pluto and said "So I Guess I either wait for Tomorrow or I try to find this guy", Pluto nods "hopefully you find him beforehand oh before I forget here's a picture of the man", Pluto waves her wand and a picture appears in front of Naru. She takes the picture and Salutes Pluto as she says "Nice Picture!", Pluto goes red in the face then chuckles as she says "I Tried my Best", Pluto then waves and says "Good Luck Sailor Sedna!", Naru waved at Pluto as she dashed towards town getting stopped by several kids , "Hey Aren't You Sailor Moon?" one of the girls said with an adoring look on her face, Posing with Her arms behind her back Naru said "I'm Not Sailor Moon I'm Sailor Sedna Guardian of Peace and Justice!".

The Girl looked at Naru with adoring eyes and asked "Do You Know Sailor Moon?", Naru smiled and said "Yes I Do She's a Good Friend!" The Girl practically giddy asked "My Names Anzu Can You Get Me Her Autograph?, I'm Her Biggest Fan!" Waving her hands Naru said "It's a Promise now I must go!" and dashes off.

Act. 3 End.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:35 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
Good stuff, AmiMizunosHusband!

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:26 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:
Good stuff, AmiMizunosHusband!

thanks much appreciated :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:11 am 
Stella
Stella
Seems pretty cool so far I can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
Seems pretty cool so far I can't wait for more.

thanks I'll try and update as quick as possible I'm still trying to decide on who the Masked man is lol I may make him a old Villain back from the dead not sure as of yet lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:46 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 4: Sedna Vs The Masked Man!

After Questioning Several People About The Masked Man An Exhausted Naru Sits Down At A Ramen Stall As She Eats Her Ramen A Man Sits Down Next To Her And Orders A Jumbo Bowl, Naru With a Huge Mouthful of Ramen turns to look at the man and spits out her food "Its You!", The Man turns to face her chuckling "Have we met before? You Seem Familiar To Me As If I Know You".

Naru wide eyed says "Ha Fat chance" as she slurps down the rest of her Ramen then stands up thinking to herself "This is Perfect if I take him out now it'll all be over", The Man having just finished his Ramen Stands up and looks at Naru as she takes up a fighting stance and chuckles "You Really Want To Fight Me?, Very Well" holds up his hand and fires a swirling energy beam at her, Naru barely dodges out of the way and leaps up and flies toward him with a flying kick catching him in the chest staggering him.

Naru smiles and says "Now To Finish You!" she holds up her right hand and a brown wooden staff appears in her hands "Take This" Naru says while twirling the staff in her hands, "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK!" a pink beam flies out of the staff striking him in the face ripping up his mask revealing long brown hair and blue eyes, The Man hits the ground with a thud.

"I Did It!" Naru says while jumping up and down, The Man Stands up weakly and says "N-Not Quite", Naru Looked at the Man's Face and reacted with horror, Tears Flowing she fell to her knees, "N-Nephrite Its Not Possible Your Dead!". The Man Looks At her with confusion on his face "Who's Nephrite?", Naru still crying stands up and walks towards him and puts her hand on his face still crying she asks him "Don't You Remember Me?".

Suddenly Nephrite Grabbed his head and fell to his knees screaming "I-I Don't Know", Just then Another man appeared out of thin air behind Nephrite and Naru wearing the same mask but is in a business suit, he says "Heh those memories are useless to you" and puts two fingers on Nephrites head leaving Nephrite with a blank stare on his face, The man then says " We Shall Return!" he grabs Nephrites arm and teleports them away.

Naru Screams "Nephrite, Nephrite" as she punches the ground, wiping away her tears she holds up a fist and says "I Will Save You I Promise!"

Act. 4 End

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:20 pm 
Stella
Stella
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Act. 4: Sedna Vs The Masked Man!

After Questioning Several People About The Masked Man An Exhausted Naru Sits Down At A Ramen Stall As She Eats Her Ramen A Man Sits Down Next To Her And Orders A Jumbo Bowl, Naru With a Huge Mouthful of Ramen turns to look at the man and spits out her food "Its You!", The Man turns to face her chuckling "Have we met before? You Seem Familiar To Me As If I Know You".

Naru wide eyed says "Ha Fat chance" as she slurps down the rest of her Ramen then stands up thinking to herself "This is Perfect if I take him out now it'll all be over", The Man having just finished his Ramen Stands up and looks at Naru as she takes up a fighting stance and chuckles "You Really Want To Fight Me?, Very Well" holds up his hand and fires a swirling energy beam at her, Naru barely dodges out of the way and leaps up and flies toward him with a flying kick catching him in the chest staggering him.

Naru smiles and says "Now To Finish You!" she holds up her right hand and a brown wooden staff appears in her hands "Take This" Naru says while twirling the staff in her hands, "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK!" a pink beam flies out of the staff striking him in the face ripping up his mask revealing long brown hair and blue eyes, The Man hits the ground with a thud.

"I Did It!" Naru says while jumping up and down, The Man Stands up weakly and says "N-Not Quite", Naru Looked at the Man's Face and reacted with horror, Tears Flowing she fell to her knees, "N-Nephrite Its Not Possible Your Dead!". The Man Looks At her with confusion on his face "Who's Nephrite?", Naru still crying stands up and walks towards him and puts her hand on his face still crying she asks him "Don't You Remember Me?".

Suddenly Nephrite Grabbed his head and fell to his knees screaming "I-I Don't Know", Just then Another man appeared out of thin air behind Nephrite and Naru wearing the same mask but is in a business suit, he says "Heh those memories are useless to you" and puts two fingers on Nephrites head leaving Nephrite with a blank stare on his face, The man then says " We Shall Return!" he grabs Nephrites arm and teleports them away.

Naru Screams "Nephrite, Nephrite" as she punches the ground, wiping away her tears she holds up a fist and says "I Will Save You I Promise!"

Act. 4 End

Wow that is an interesting twist very cool.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:55 am 
Planeta
Planeta
^^^thanks originally I was gonna have it be Jadeite in the mask but I thought Nephrite would've been better

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:45 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 5: The Wedding Day!

After setting up camp for the night and getting some much needed rest Naru went to the church knowing Nephrite or the other Masked Man were sure to strike, noticing a rather large set of bushes at the side of the church Naru hid herself in them and thought to herself "this should work I got a good view of the church". Just then Usagi and Mamoru show up in a large limousine and as they step out of the limo Usagi is wearing a gorgeous floor length wedding dress and Mamoru is wearing a black Tuxedo with a Rose by his heart.

Naru immediately went red in the face as she thought "Nephrite..", Naru silently watches as the pair walk arm in arm into the church and after a few more minutes after that sure enough a Masked man wearing Tuxedo Mask's outfit without the hat materializes in front of the church.

Naru Pulls out her transformation pen and holds it up and says "Sedna Planet Power Make Up!", after transforming she runs towards the church doors and peeks in and notices the man standing behind the right side row of people. Naru quietly opens the door and closes it behind her before pouncing on the man putting her hand across his mouth she quietly asks him "Why Are You Doing This?", The Man Replies "It Is My Masters Wish".

Just then a loud Popping noise is heard as another Masked Man appears in the air behind Mamoru, Naru summons her wand and jumps on one of the pews and leaps up high and shouts "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK" the beam nails The Man dead on sending him into the organ knocking him out.

Naru wipes the sweat off her forehead then walks over to the altar and grabs the masked man and rips off his Mask and reacts with shock, tears flowing Naru says "N-Nephrite!, Then That Means...!" Naru turns around looks at the other Masked man who sneers under his mask and says "Seems I Underestimated you Sailor Sedna, NEVER AGAIN!" he raises his arm up and fires a massive energy beam at her.

Naru crosses her arms as the beam hits her pushing her backwards, Naru screams in pain as all the guests run out of the church screaming as well, The Man moves forward as he does Nephrite wakes up and looks at Naru standing in front of him he suddenly remembers the time she defended him from Sailor Moon, he quickly stands up and fires a swirling beam of energy at the masked man causing him to leap backwards.

The Man shoots an angry look at Nephrite "CURSE YOU NEPHRITE!", Nephrite Chuckles "Bringing Me Back To Life Was Your Biggest Mistake" Nephrite Fires another swirling beam at the Man and this one hits his mask Tearing it to shreds and knocking him down.

Naru runs over to Nephrite and hugs him, crying she says "I Missed You So Much" Nephrite returns the hug and looks down into Naru's eyes and says "I Love You Naru" Naru tiptoes as she reaches up and kisses Nephrite. Just Then The Man stands back up revealing short platinum blonde hair, black upside down crescent moon on his forehead, and black eyes with bags underneath them.

"Die Nephrite!" he raises his hand but before he can fire off a blast of energy a rose hits him in the face as Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon arrive, Tuxedo Mask says "Who Are You?", The Man sneers and says "The Last Member of The Black Moon Clan Prince Demande Jr.!"

Act. 5 End

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:35 am 
Stella
Stella
Very interesting all though who is Demand Jr's mother?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:05 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
Very interesting all though who is Demand Jr's mother?

originally I thought of Esmeraude but then I remembered he barely looked at her but as of now I haven't decided

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:59 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 6: Prince Demande Jr's Story

Naru looks at Demande Jr. then at Sailor Moon who says "I Didn't know Demande had a son" just then Demande Jr. shoots an angry look at Sailor Moon and says "Neither Did He, My Father Was a Scumbag!", Sailor Moon chuckles and says "Well I Got to Agree With You There". Naru looks at Demande Jr. and asks "So Why Do All This Then?, To Avenge him?" Demande Jr. Shoots an angry look at Naru then says "I'd Never Avenge A Scumbag Who Would Have A One Night Stand With A Woman Then Toss Her Away Like Trash!".

Naru reacts with disgust and says "I-I'm Sorry", Demande Jr. Then Says "heh I'll Ruin Serenity's Life Like She Did Mine, Its Because of Her My Father Tossed Away Me and My Mother!", everyone reacts with shock and Sailor Moon says while looking down "You Can't Blame Queen Serenity For Your Fathers Mistakes He Was A Fool". Demande Jr. sneers and says "It's Because of him me and my Mother lived on the streets of Crystal Tokyo living off Scraps we stole from trash cans!".

Naru tears flowing down her cheeks says "Let Us Help You!", Demande Jr. Sneers at Naru then points at Sailor Moon "I'd Never Accept Help From Her, Yes Sailor Moon I Know Who You Are, You Are The Future Neo Queen Serenity!". With A Shocked look on her face Sailor Moon Says "how'd you know?", Demande Jr. Chuckles and points at Sailor Moons Hair and says "Only Neo Queen Serenity has That Hairstyle my dear".

Tuxedo Mask chuckles and says "he's got you there Sailor Moon", Sailor Moon shoots an annoyed look at Tuxedo Mask "I'll pretend I didn't hear that", Naru giggles and Nephrite laughs then Demande Jr. says "enough of this dribble" raises his hand towards Naru and says "You Will Die First!" then fires a blast of energy at her but Nephrite blocks it with his own energy blast.

Sailor Moon transforms into Eternal Sailor Moon and summons the Eternal Tiare and points it at Demande Jr. as Naru Stands next to her and points her own Staff at him they both say "You Will Lose Stop This Pointless Fight!", Demande Jr. anger in every line of his face says "I Will Be Back And Next Time I Won't Lose!" then teleports away.

Act. 6 End

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 7: The New Queen of The Black Moon Clan, Queen Pearl!

After teleporting Demande Jr. lands in a massive Throne Room with a woman sitting on the throne she's wearing a jewel encrusted crown with shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes and a black floor length dress, Demande Jr. walks up to the throne and kneels down and rests his head on the woman's lap "I'm Sorry I Failed You Mother!" Demande Jr. says with a note of sadness in his voice, the woman runs her hand through his hair and says "That's Alright, In The End It Will Be Us Who Win".

Demande Jr. smiles happily as his mother continues to run her hand through his hair, she chuckles and says "we just need more minions", with a wave of her other hand a black staff with a white orb on top appears in front of her which she grabs and holds up then chants a spell and 3 men appear out of thin air all wearing the same creepy mask Demande Jr. once wore. smiling the woman looks at the men who all bow to her.

The Woman looks at them and asks "Do You Know Who I Am?", The Men Respond "Yes Queen Pearl, We Are At Your Command!", She Sneers and says "Very Good, Now Go And Eliminate The Sailor Guardians!", The Men all Bow then teleport away, Queen Pearl looks down at her son and says "I Want You to Go as Well Make Sure They Don't Fail And If They Do Kill Them!", Demande Jr. stands up then kisses her on the cheek and says "Yes Mother" then teleports away.

Queen Pearl gives a nasty look as she thinks to herself "Serenity will Pay For The Suffering She Caused Me and My Son!", Then waves her wand and a glass of wine appears in front of her which she grabs and takes a drink.

meanwhile back in Tokyo a day has passed and Naru and the others are at a restaurant catching up when a massive explosion happens upon leaving the restaurant they notice a building on fire and 3 men wearing masks standing there laughing gleefully they all transform and after there done transforming one of the men walks forward and says "I Knew That Would Lure You Out!".

Naru smiles and points at him as she says "In the Name of Sedna, I'll Make You Face Justice!"

Act. 7 End

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 am 
Stella
Stella
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Judge of the Nights
I like it but i think its a bit short.Anyways interesting plot,keep up the good work :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:27 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
litacan wrote:
I like it but i think its a bit short.Anyways interesting plot,keep up the good work :)

I'm far from done my dear and thanks ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:46 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
This is really great. Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Darkstar7 wrote:

thank you so much :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:39 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Darkstar7 wrote:

thank you so much :)

Your welcome. With SM me & a friend of mines on another site has been working on a crossover fanfic between Sailor Moon & another tv show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
that sounds interesting if you don't me asking whats the other TV Show?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:18 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
that sounds interesting if you don't me asking whats the other TV Show?

Once Upon A Time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:19 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 8: Good Vs Evil!

With a wave of her hand Naru summons her staff and points it at the men then says "Give It Up Your Outnumbered!", one of the masked men walks up and with a girlish laugh says "You Wish!", then fires a beam of sharp rose pedals at her, Naru Crosses her arms as they hit her knocking her down, with a surprised look on her face she says "I Know That Attack", Sailor Moon points at the man and says "ZOISITE!", the man scratches his head and says "whos Zoisite?".

Nephrite smiling from ear to ear says "He's Mine!" before firing off a whirling energy beam at him, the man jumps back and says "that it?" but notices Nephrite is gone, Nephrite chuckles and the man looks up to see Nephrite coming at him from the air, before he can move Nephrite kicks him in the face knocking him down, Naru claps happily as Nephrite approaches the man and grabs him, pulls him up and grabs his mask then pulls it off revealing orange-ish brown hair in a ponytail.

Nephrite with an evil grin on his face says "I Knew It!, It Is You Zoisite!", the other two men jump in and knock Nephrite away allowing Zoisite to get away, the men line up together and hold up their hands preparing a combined attack just as Nephrite appears next to the Guardians, Naru says "All Together now and remember don't Kill them we need answers!". All the Guardians and the 3 men fire off their attacks at the same time causing a massive explosion when they connect sending them all flying backwards.

They all stand up huffing and puffing the other 2 men having had their masks blown to bits revealing Kunzite and Jadeite. Naru arms at her side breathing heavily her outfit torn up says "Is Everyone Ok?", the others stand up weakly and nod at her, Sailor Moon says "What now?, We haven't got the power left to fight!", Naru nods then says "Neither do They!" while pointing at Kunzite, Zoisite and Jadeite.

Just then Demande Jr. appears behind Kunzite, Zoisite and Jadeite.

Act. 8 End

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 9: The Good In Demande Jr.!

Demande Jr. looks at Kunzite, Zoisite and Jadeite with disgust "Your Too Weak For Words!" he spat then they turned to face him, with a girlish laugh Zoisite says "Look Who's Talking We're Doing All The Work While You Lounge Around!". Demande Jr. with an angry look on his face says "I'd Watch Your Tongue If I Were You!".

Naru scratches her head "What's Going On?", Sailor Moon shakes her head "Beats Me", Sailor Mercury walks up to them weakly holding one arm with the other "T-This Is Our Best Chance While They Argue Lets Attack!", Sailor Moon nods and holds up her Eternal Tiare as Naru holds up her staff.

Mercury Crosses her arms "BUBBLE SPRAY!" the mist covers the entire area causing Demande Jr., Kunzite, Zoisite and Jadeite to look around and fire off attacks into the mist, "This Attack I-I've Seen It Before But Where?" Demande Jr. says with note of surprise in his voice.

Mercury walks out of the mist and ends up in front of Demande Jr., "If You Like That You'll Love This!" Mercury says holding up her arms "SHINE AQUA ILLUSION!" the attack hits Demande Jr. in the chest knocking him down to his knees.

Demande Jr. Stands up and coughs as he says "You Remind Me Of Someone But Who?", just then Naru fired a blast through the mist intended for Demande Jr. but ended up going towards Sailor Mercury But just then Demande Jr. stepped in front of Mercury and took the blast and fell to a knee.

Mercury with a shocked look on her face says "Why Did You Do That?" Demande Jr. looked up into Mercury's face and went red in the face then jumped away thinking "W-Why Did I Save Her?, And Why Is My Heart Racing?".

As the mist fades Kunzite, Jadeite and Zoisite's bodies can be seen on the ground as Naru runs up to Sailor Mercury "Are You Alright Mercury?", Mercury looks at Naru with a confused look and says "I'm Fine But Demande Jr. saved me from your attack!", with a confused look on her face Naru says "Why Would He Do That After Everything He's Done?", Mercury shakes her head and smiles "I Don't Know But I Think We May Be Able To Save Him Afterall!"

Demande Jr. chuckles as he looks at Mercury and Naru "Save Me?, There's Nothing To Save!", Mercury looks at Demande Jr. with a kindly smile causing him to go red in the face as she says "I Know There's Good In You Demande Jr., If There Wasn't You Wouldn't Have Saved Me!".

Demande Jr. Sneers as he says "I Only Saved You So I Could Kill You Myself!", Mercury continues smiling kindly as she says "We Both Know That's Not True!"

Act. 9 End

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:50 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 10: Demande Jr's Sad Past Revealed!

Demande Jr. continues sneering at Sailor Mercury as he says "Time to Die" and holds up his arm which is shaking, Sailor Mercury looks at him still smiling kindly and says "I Know You won't do it Demande Jr. deep in your heart you know you're no killer!". Demande Jr. goes red in the face as he grabs his chest and thinks "Why Can't I Kill Her!".

Just then a memory of him and a beautiful woman having a picnic at a park flashes through Demande Jr's mind, he falls to his knees clutching his head as he says "I-I Remember Now", Naru raises her eyebrows and says "What Do You Remember?".

Demande Jr. tears flowing down his cheeks says "Ami-Chan..." then punches the ground in fury, with a shocked look on her face Sailor Mercury says "H-Huh?". Demande Jr. looks at Sailor Mercury and says "I-In the Future We D-Dated I Loved Her More Than Life Itself We Were Happy, Then One Day I Met Up With Her And She Stabbed Me In The Gut And Said I'D Never Date A Man From The Black Moon Clan! then walked off Laughing"

Naru and Sailor Mercury started crying as Naru says "Ami-Chan Would Never Do Something So Hateful!", Just then a loud pop is heard as Queen Pearl appears floating in the air chuckling "How True...", Demande Jr. looks at her and says "Mother!, Why Are You Here?", Queen Pearl sneers at Demande Jr. and says "To Finish The Job That My Weak Son Can't Do!" she holds up her staff and points it at Sailor Mercury and Naru and says "Die!" and shoots a massive beam of power at them.

Demande Jr. stands up and teleports in front of the blast and crosses his arms as the blast hits him he falls backwards landing on his back and coughs up blood, Sailor Mercury tears flowing repeatedly yells "DEMANDE JR.!" and runs over to him putting his head on her lap, Demande Jr. coughs as Mercury says "You're Gonna Be Fine I Promise!".

Queen Pearl fury etched in her face says "See What Happens When You Defy Your Mother?", Demande Jr. coughs as he looks up at her, Queen Pearl chuckles as she transforms into Ami Mizuno and says in Ami's voice "I'd Never Date A Man From The Black Moon Clan!", with an angry look on his face Demande Jr. looks up at her and says "It Was You The Whole Time Mother?".

Queen Pearl still as Ami Mizuno laughs and says "Of Course Dear Boy!", Naru with a disgusted look on her face says "You Sick and Twisted Witch You Stabbed Your Own Son?". An Evil Smile appears on Queen Pearls face as she transforms back and says "How Do You Think I Got Him To Help Me Out?, After I Stabbed Him I Doubled Back As Myself And Convinced Him That The Very Woman he Loved Betrayed Him!".

Act. 10 End.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:15 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 11: The Ultimate Battle!, Queen Pearl vs The Sailor Guardians

Queen Pearl looked down at the Guardians and sneered as she said "Its Time For You All To Die!" and raises her arms and udders a spell, Demande Jr. coughs and looks at up at Sailor Mercury and says "That's An Enlargement Spell She Intends To Grow Large And Destroy You All With One Massive Attack!".

Naru looks over at Demande Jr. and says "Then We Have No Choice We Must Destroy Her Before She Finishes Growing!". Sailor Mercury nods and gently places Demande Jr. on the ground and says while standing up "I Don't Normally Condone Killing But I Agree She Must Be Stopped!".

Just Then The Rest of The Guardians Run up to them and Mars says "Lets Combine Our Attacks", Jupiter then nods and says "Lets Finish This!". Queen Pearl Laughs as she continues to grow she's now taller than a skyscraper and says "Soon My Revenge Will Be Complete!"

Sailor Moon Holds up her Eternal Tiare and Naru puts her staff next to Sailor Moons Eternal Tiare and nods, the Rest of the Guardians ready their attacks, Queen Pearl continues laughing as she stops growing now standing taller than all the buildings in Tokyo and says "DIE!" firing off a massive blast of energy.

All The Guardians Fire off their attacks which collide with Queen Pearls attack, they manage to push Queen Pearls Beam Back slightly before Queen Pearls Beam starts pushing theirs back, Naru grunts and says "We Need More Power!", just then a voice shouts "World Shaking!" and an orange looking energy planet soars by them hitting their beam pushing back Queen Pearls beam then another voices says "Deep Submerge!" and a blue energy beam resembling a planet soars by also pushing Queen Pearls beam back.

Sailor Moon says "URANUS, NEPTUNE!", then another voices shouts "Dead Scream!" and another planet like blast soars into the beam pushing it back, Naru Says "PLUTO!". Queen Pearl Sneers and says "It Doesn't Matter How Many Of You There Are You'll Never Stop Me!" and continues pushing back.

Naru says "Oh How Wrong You Are! SEDNA PLANET POWER!" The Tiara on her forehead glows and the other Guardians Follow causing there beam to grow in size and envelope Queen Pearls beam pushing it back into her and she screams in pain as her body starts to evaporate she says with her dying breath "This Cannot Be I Am Invincible!".

After The Beam disappears all the Guardians collapse in exhaustion and Naru says "I'm Gonna Be Sore For A Week!" The Others all laugh weakly as Mercury stands up weakly and walks over to Demande Jr. and says "I-I'm Sorry It Was The Only Way..." Demande Jr. wipes the tears from his eyes, looks at Mercury and says "I Know" then grabs Mercury's hand and says "Thank You Ami-Chan".

Mercury raises her eyebrows and says "So You Knew All Along?" Demande Jr. nods weakly and says "I Knew Once My Memory Of Your Future Self Was Restored"

Act. 11 End.

Note: I'll be ending this story in the next 2 or so chapters although if you want the story to continue on I'll keep going as I always listen to my fans ;)

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.