Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: [Fan Fiction] Sailor Moon: Armageddon!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:22 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
The Sequel to Dark of The Moon is here!, Remember To Read Dark Of The Moon First Guys ;)

Act. 1: A New Evil Rises Up!

A Huge Fortress Appears In The Sky But Thanks To Powerful Magic It Cannot Be Seen By Anyone, Inside The Fortress In A Giant Looking Throne Room Sits A Giant Chair And Right Below It Is A Giant Vertical Table With Many Chairs All Of Which Have People Sitting In Them And In The Giant Chair Sits A Woman The Only Thing About Her That Can Be Seen Is Her Arms And Long Black Fingernails Which She Taps On The Arm Of The Chair.

The Woman Chuckles Darkly And Says "Now That My Annoying Older Sister Galaxia Is Out Of The Way My Full Power Is Restored!" Everyone At The Table Gives Her A Round Of Applause, She Holds Up Her Hand And The Clapping Stops As She Says "Enough Of That Goody Two Shoes Crap!, Now Find The Guardians And Kill them!".

Meanwhile At Naru's House She's Humming Happily To Herself As She Hangs Laundry Outside, Then Out Of Nowhere A Beautiful Woman With Brown Hair, Wearing Purple Lipstick And A Purple Floor Length Dress Holding A Staff With A Globe On Top Appears In The Air In Front Of Her And Says "Naru Osaka Or Should I Say Sailor Sedna!, Transform And Face Me!".

Naru With A Shocked Look On Her Face Says "I'm Not Sailor Sedna And Just Who The Hell Are You?", The Woman Sneers At Naru And Says "My Name Is Queen Beryl, Now Transform And Face Me!", Naru With An Annoyed Look On Her Face Says "You Got The Wrong Person Witch!". Beryl's Eye Twitches Angrily As She Says "You Dare Call Me A Witch!" Then Flies At Naru But Nephrite Gets In The Way And Is Grabbed Instead.

Beryl Chuckles And Says "So Your Still Defying Me Are You Nephrite?", Nephrite Then Says "Defying You Was My Favorite Thing To Do!". Beryl Then Slams Nephrite Into Naru's Bedroom Window Sending Him Into Her Closet, He Lands On The Sedna Pen Not Knowing What It Was He Put It In His Pocket Then Returned To The Window And Jumped Down Landing Next To Naru.

The Impact Of The Landing Pushed The Pen Out Of His Pocket And It Landed In Front Of Naru Who Picked It Up And Said "What Is This?, It Looks Familiar Somehow". Not Realizing The Pen Slipped Out Of His Pocket He Ran Towards Beryl And Aimed A Kick At Her Only For Her To Freeze Him With Her Magic.

Suddenly Naru Hears A Soft Voice Telling Her "What You Hold In Your Hand Is The Sedna Transformation Pen, Hold It Up High And Say Sedna Planet Power Make-Up!". Naru Looked Around To Find Who Was Talking To Her And Saw No One. She Held The Pen Up High And Said "Sedna Planet Power Make-Up!"

Act. 1 End

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: [Fan Fiction] Sailor Moon: Armageddon!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:13 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
It's really quick,yokatta :keke: i liked it too.waiting for more

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:24 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Loving the new chapter!

I think that it would be cool if you recapped the original story with a small blurb of info from each character, just in case a new reader comes in. That way they won't be lost to the action :keke:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:29 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
litacan wrote:
It's really quick,yokatta :keke: i liked it too.waiting for more

SILVER wrote:
Loving the new chapter!

I think that it would be cool if you recapped the original story with a small blurb of info from each character, just in case a new reader comes in. That way they won't be lost to the action :keke:

good call and ill be honest I had a tough time writing this chapter in certain areas course I could've just added at the beginning to make sure you read Dark of the Moon before starting this one XD

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:52 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 2: The Return of Sailor Sedna!

Naru Finishes Transforming And Looks At Herself And Says "Wow!", Queen Beryl Knocks Nephrite Away And Flies Toward Naru And Says "Time To Die!" But Before She Can Touch Naru A Red Rose Flies In-Between Them And The Other Guardians Show Up With Tuxedo Mask Standing On The Roof Looking Down On Them.

Sailor Moon Looks At Queen Beryl With Shock And Says "I Thought You Were Dead!", Queen Beryl Sneers And Says "I Was Dead But I'm Back Now!" Then Laughs As Mercury Walks Up And Says "How Are You Back?, Who's Doing This?" Queen Beryl Still Sneering Says "That's For Me To Know And You To Find Out Later!" Then Holds Up Her Staff And Prepares To Attack When All Of A Sudden The Black Silhouette Of A Woman With Sailor Moon Style Hair In A Large Chair Appears Behind Queen Beryl And Says "Beryl Return To The Palace!".

Queen Beryl Turns To Look At Her And Says "Why?, I'm About To Kill Them!", The Woman Then Says With An Icy Tone "Are You Questioning My Orders Beryl?", With A Nervous Look On Her Face Queen Beryl Nods And Teleports Away Which Un-Freezes Nephrite And He Stands Up Then Walks Over To Naru. Tuxedo Mask Jumps Down From The Roof And Lands Next To Sailor Moon And Says "Is It Just Me Or Did That Woman Look Like Sailor Moon?".

Naru Nods In Agreement And Says "Just What The Heck Is Going On?, Who Was That Queen Beryl Woman Anyway?". Sailor Mercury With A Sad Look On Her Face Says "Queen Beryl Was Once The Leader Of The Dark Kingdom, Together With The Four Kings Zoisite, Nephrite, Kunzite And Jadeite She Tried To Revive Queen Metallia And Rule The Earth But Thanks To Sailor Moon And The Silver Crystal She Was Destroyed!".

Naru Raises Her Eyebrows And Says "So She's Back For Revenge Then?", Sailor Mars Walks Up And Says "I Sense Great Power, Power I Haven't Felt Since Galaxia!", Sailor Moon Looks At Her With A Shocked Look On Her Face And Says "You Can't Be Serious Sailor Mars!", Sailor Mars With A Serious Look On Her Face Says "I Am Sadly!". Sailor Mercury Pats Her On The Shoulder And Says "No Matter How Strong The Enemy Is We'll Face It Head On And With Our Combined Power We Will Win!"

Naru Holds Out Her Hand And Says "No Matter What Happens You Can Count On Me!", Sailor Moon Smiles Then Puts Her Hand On Naru's And Nods, The Others Then Follow Suit As Sailor Mars Says "I Think We Should Head For My Shrine I Can Ask The Fire Spirits For Advice!". Sailor Jupiter Says "Good Idea We Need All The Help We Can Get!".

Act. 2 End

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:52 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Beryl returning? At least she has some dignity here... When I did it, well... She was basically someone else's convenient tool to be disposed of the second she began to say too much... And, spoilers, it was actually rather brutal. Right when she's about to reveal a crucial detail to the Senshi... She's sniped by Xigbar. She's left desperately asking for another chance... Xigbar's response? Warp in, and shoot her in the face at point-blank range.

And, no, this isn't the first time he's done something like this, that scene was inspired by the Manga.

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 67.75 KiB | Viewed 3587 times ]

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 62.15 KiB | Viewed 3580 times ]

"Man... For the supposed Queen of the Dark Kingdom, she just can not keep a secret, can she?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:58 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
^^^ nice originally I was gonna do that myself but I thought I'd go a different route and as anyone can tell this new evil scares even Beryl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:53 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 3: The Enemies Name Revealed!

An Hour Later The Guardians Arrive At Rei's Shrine They De-Transform As Rei Sits In Front Of The Fire And Chants And Everyone Watches As The Flames Flicker Then Show A Black Silhouette Of The Woman From Before. Ami Scratches Her Head Then Said "Even The Sacred Flames Don't Know Who She Is!", Makoto Holds Up A Finger To Her Mouth And Says "Quiet Ami Don't Break Rei's Concentration".

Ami Smiles And Says "Sorry Your Right", Rei Opens Her Eyes And Says "The Enemy's Power Is So Strong I Cannot Get A Proper Reading!" Usagi With A Shocked Look On Her Face Says "I Didn't Think That Was Possible!", Naru Raises Her Eyebrows And Says "So What Now?". Nephrite Then Says "I Say We Wait And See What There Up To Then Formulate A Plan". Ami Nods And Says "I Agree Although Not Knowing Who Our Enemy Is Does Put Us At A Disadvantage!".

With An Angry Look On Her Face Rei Says "I'll Keep Trying I Refuse To Give Up!", Minako Puts Her Hand On Rei's Shoulder And Says "Just Don't Over-Due It Ok?", Rei Nods And Sits Back Down And Starts Chanting, Usagi Claps Her Hands Together And Says "I'll Make Us Some Tea" Then Stands Up And Starts Walking Out Of The Room When Rei's Grandfather Walks In Holding A Tray Of Tea And Cookies.

Smiling Broadly He Says "Why So Glum In Here?" Then Puts The Tray Down As Ami Says "Rei And Usagi Got Into Another Fight!" Usagi Falls Sideways As The Others Laugh Then She Stands Up And Says "Very Funny Ami" Then Grabs A Cookie And Devours It. Rei Then Opens Her Eyes And Smiles Then Says "I Think I Got Something Guys!", Naru Looks At Rei And Eagerly Says "Let's Hear It".

Rei Stands Up And Says "I Was Able To Figure Out Her Name!", They All Stare At Rei Wide Eyed As Ami Says "What's Her Name?", Rei Frowns As She Says "Her Name Is Sailor Galactica!"

Act. 3 End

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:50 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Ooh this sounds really good. I really like your idea of Sailor Galactica. Tell me will Sailor Galaxia return to help the Senshi against her evil sister?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:55 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
MariaTenebre wrote:
Ooh this sounds really good. I really like your idea of Sailor Galactica. Tell me will Sailor Galaxia return to help the Senshi against her evil sister?

possibly if enough people want Galaxia to return I may just go that route although I must admit I never thought of that XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:08 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 4: A Blast From The Past!

Naru Scratches Her Head As She Says "So Our Enemy Is A Sailor Guardian?", Rei Nods And Clenches Her Fist As She Says "Her Power Was So Great All The Sacred Fire Could Get Me Was Her Name!", Usagi Puts Her Hand On Her Chin As She Says "So What Now?, Do We Just Wait For Galactica To Make A Move Then Attack?", Ami Nods And Says "Only Thing We Can Do Really". Naru Smiles And Holds Up Her Fist Then Says "I'm Not Worried, I Know We Can Take Her Down!".

Meanwhile Back At The Palace Galactica Taps Her Black Fingernails On The Arm Of Her Chair And Says In An Icy Tone "Before I Destroy Earth I Will Kill The Guardians And To Do That I'm Sending You Back Down Beryl!" She Then Points At Queen Beryl And Says "I Have Revived Three Of Your Old Minions At Your Request And For Your Sake You'd Better Not Fail!"

Queen Beryl Stands Up Looks Over At The Three Cloaked Men Then Back At Galactica And Bows At Her Nervously Before Teleporting Away, Back At Rei's Shrine The Girls Are Watching TV When They See Queen Beryl And Three Cloaked Men Destroying Buildings On The News, They Quickly Rushed Out After Transforming And When They Got There Queen Beryl And The Three Cloaked Men Walked Up To Them.

Naru Points At Beryl And Says "Back For Round Two Witch?", Queen Beryl's Eye Twitches As She Says "I'll Make You Regret Calling Me A Witch You Sailor Brat!" Then Fires Off A Blast Of Energy At Her Which Naru Dodges Easily. Sailor Mercury Crosses Her Arms And Says "BUBBLE SPRAY!" And The Whole Area Is Covered In Thick Fog.

Sailor Mars Throws Her Arms Up And Says "BURNING MANDALA!" And Fires It Towards The Three Cloaked Guys Making Them Jump Up And As They Do Their Cloaks Fly Upwards Revealing Red And Purple Soldier Like Outfits. One Of The Cloaked Men Lets Out A Girlish Laugh While Holding A Hand Up To His Face And Says "This Is Going To Be So Much Fun!".

Sailor Moon Says "I Know That Laugh!"

Act. 4 End

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:17 pm 
Luna
Luna
I'm confused, Pharaoh 90 is a giant alien in the 90s and in Crystal he's some kind of mass that needs to assimilate into the Earth/needs human bodies offered to it to possess so he can have a physical form.

I know the scene is likely intended to be comedic, but these are established villains and they feel a little out of character to me and not very threatening. That's not to say that you can't change characters in your story, but their established personalities seem to contradict some of their behavior.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:25 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
SILVER wrote:
I'm confused, Pharaoh 90 is a giant alien in the 90s and in Crystal he's some kind of mass that needs to assimilate into the Earth/needs human bodies offered to it to possess so he can have a physical form.

I know the scene is likely intended to be comedic, but these are established villains and they feel a little out of character to me and not very threatening. That's not to say that you can't change characters in your story, but their established personalities seem to contradict some of their behavior.

Pharaoh 90 wasn't originally intended to be in the story actually i was gonna bring Zirconia back but i thought Zirconia wasn't threatening enough also i did intend to bring 1 villain from each season back least ones who were destroyed not purified which is tough as most in the 90's anime were purified like the Spectre Sisters For example only ones i could think of that were threatening and had been destroyed are Pharaoh 90, Queen Beryl and Wiseman.

still i'll admit that wasn't my finest Act i may change it later

EDIT: I Changed it and i like it better now actually :happy:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:49 am 
Luna
Luna
I think the rewrite worked in its favor, its much more consistent and intriguing :) The characterization improved while still retaining your voice and style. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:01 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
SILVER wrote:
I think the rewrite worked in its favor, its much more consistent and intriguing :) The characterization improved while still retaining your voice and style. Keep up the good work!

thanks much appreciated :smug:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:56 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 5: Battle of Revenge! The Shitennou vs The Guardians!

Sailor Moon Points At The Cloaked Man Closest To Her And Says "ZOISITE!", Zoisite Throws His Cloak Off As Do Kunzite And Jadeite Then Zoisite Says With A Girlish Laugh "Revenge Time! ZOI!" Then Throws A Blast Of Rose Pedals At Sailor Moon Who Dodges Easily, Then Grabs Her Tiara And Says "MOON TIARA ACTION!" And Tosses It Towards Him Only For Kunzite To Step In The Way And Use His Magic To Knock It Away.

Naru Throws Her Arm Up And Her Staff Appears In Her Hand, She Looks At It In Amazement Then Points It At Kunzite And Says "You'll Fight Me Now!", Kunzite Chuckles And Says "Foolish Girl" Then Throws A Blast Of Energy At Her Only For Nephrite To Step In Front Of The Blast And Take It Off His Back, He Falls Forward Into Naru's Arms.

Crying Naru Says "Why'd You Do That?", Nephrite Smiles At Her And Says "People A-Always Do Foolish Things W-When Their In Love" Then Faints In Her Arms. Naru Gently Places Him Down And Wipes Her Tears Away On Her Gloves Then Stands Up And Points At Kunzite "You Will Face Justice!". Kunzite Laughs And Says "The Fool Nephrite Got What He Deserved!".

Fury Etched In Every Line In Naru's Face She Says "Die You Jerk" Then Points Her Staff At Kunzite And Says "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK!", Kunzite Chuckles And Waves His Arm And Knocks The Beam Away Which Accidently Hits Zoisite In The Face Making Him Fall To The Ground.

The Guardians Erupt In Laughter As Zoisite Sits Up And Looks At Kunzite And Says "WHATS THE BIG IDEA!", Stifling His Own Laughter Kunzite Walks Over And Holds Out His Hand "Sorry My Love It Was An Accident", Sailor Moon Says "That's Using Your Head Zoisite!". Everyone Laughs Again Even Queen Beryl Puts Her Hand On Her Mouth To Hide Her Laughter.

Jadeite Holds Up His Hand And Says "Enough Of This!" Then Sends A Blast At Naru Who Fires Her Own Blast At Him And The Blasts Collide Causing Sparks To Fly, Grunting Naru Says "Impressive!". After A Fierce Tug Of War A Giant Blast Is Heard As Naru And Jadeite Are Sent Flying Backwards Both Landing On Their Backs.

Using Her Staff Naru Stands Back Up Breathing Heavily She Says "T-These Guys A-Are Tough!", Sailor Mercury Yells Over To Her "Rest Up We'll Take Over!", Weakly Naru Nods And Sits Down. Sailor Jupiter Points At Kunzite And Says "Lets Dance Pretty Boy!".

Act. 5 End

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:03 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 6: Sailor Galactica's Heartless Move!

Kunzite Smiles And Says "This Is Going To Be Fun!" Then Fires A Blast Of Energy At Sailor Jupiter Who Dodges To The Left Then Crosses Her Arms And Says "SUPREME THUNDER!" And Sends It At Him, Kunzite Jumps Up Out Of The Way And Lands In Front Of Sailor Jupiter And Throws A Kick At Her Which Jupiter Catches, Lifts Him Up And Throws Him Away Causing Him To Land On His Back Next To Zoisite.

Jupiter Holds Up Her Fists And Says "Come On!", Kunzite Stands Up And Smiles "I'm Impressed, For Such A Cute Girl Your Strength Is Amazing!", Zoisite Stands Up His Cheeks Puffed Out Says "You Think She's Cuter Than Me?", Kunzite Turns Around He Pulls Out A Rose And Hands It To Zoisite And Says "No Ones Cuter Than You My Love".

Zoisite Smiling Happily Smells The Rose Then Says "Oh Kunzite!", Jupiter Points At Kunzite And Says "Tell Me Why Do You Serve Queen Beryl?". Kunzite Raises His Eyebrows As He Says "The Power She Offered Was Too Great To Decline!", Sailor Moon Then Joins In And Says "Last Time You Served Her You All Died!, Do You Want To End Up Dead Again Or Would You Rather Live In Peace With Zoisite?".

Kunzite Puts His Hand On His Chin As He Thinks Then Queen Beryl Snarls As She Says "Sailor Moon You May Have Turned That Traitor Nephrite Against Me But I Won't Let You Turn The Other Three Against Me!" Beryl Then Fires A Blast From Her Staff At Sailor Moon And Jupiter. A Giant Blast Is Heard And The Area Is Covered In Smoke.

As The Smoke Clears Kunzite And Zoisite Can Be Seen Standing In Front Of The Guardians With Their Hands Out, Kunzite and Zoisite then Say "Queen Beryl WE QUIT!", Queen Beryl With A Furious Look On Her Face Says "You Traitors!". Naru Sticks Her Tongue Out At Beryl And Says "Sucks To Be You!" As Nephrite Wakes Up And Walks Over To Naru As He Does He Notices Kunzite And Zoisite Standing In Front Of The Guardians.

Zoisite Looks At Nephrite Nervously And Holds Out His Hand And Says "I Know We Had Our Differences In The Past And I Can't Take Back What I Did To You But.....I'm Sorry Nephrite!", Nephrite Looks At Zoisite's Hand For Moment Before Taking It And Says "I'd Have Done The Same Thing If I Was In Your Shoes Sadly".

A Giant Cracking Noise Is Heard As A Woman Appears Floating In Mid-Air She Has Black Sailor Moon Style Hair, Purple-ish Black Eyes, Her Outfit Looks Like Galaxia's Except Its All Black With No Helmet And She Has Black Devil Like Wings On Her Back, She Chuckles Darkly And Holds Out Her Hands And Says "You've All Out Lived You Usefulness!" Queen Beryl Quickly Bows Down And Says "Lord Galactica Please Give Me One Last Chance" Then Galactica Puts Her Hand On Her Chin And Thinks For Moment Before Saying "NO!" Then She Snaps Her Fingers And Beryl As Well As Zoisite, Kunzite And Jadeite Erupt In A Blaze Of Fire.

There Screams Of Pain Continue For Five Minutes Before They Finally Collapse Completely Burned To A Crisp. Naru And The Others Start Crying Then Sailor Moon With Tears In Her Eyes Angrily Points Her Finger At Galactica And Says "YOU WON"T GET AWAY WITH THAT!", She Laughs And Says "I Am Sailor Galactica!, The Guardian Of Death And Destruction, The Only One Who Could Possibly Stop Me Is Gone Thanks To You!" She Points At Sailor Moon And Laughs.

Act. 6 End

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:16 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 7: Galactica's Story

Wide Eyed Sailor Moon Says "What Do You Mean By That?", Sailor Galactica Sneers As She Says "When You Destroyed My Older Sister Sailor Galaxia You Freed My Powers That She Sealed Within Herself!", Sailor Moon Reels In Shock And Says "G-Galaxia?, Your Galaxia's Sister?". With A Cruel Smile On Her Face Galactica Says "That's Right And Thanks To You My Sister Is Gone And I'm Free To Continue Destroying The Universe!".

Naru Points At Galactica And Says "As Long As We're Here That Won't Happen!" Then Holds Up Her Fists But Sailor Moon Puts Her Hand On Naru's Fist And Shakes Her Head Then Looks At Galactica And Says "Why Would You Want To Destroy The Universe?", Galactica Sneers At Sailor Moon And Says "Sheer Amusement!".

Sailor Moon Transforms Into Eternal Sailor Moon And Holds Out The Eternal Tiare Then Says "I'd Rather Not Destroy You But If I Have To I Will!", Galactica Throws An Angry Look At Eternal Sailor Moon And Says "You Sound Just Like My Goody Two Shoes Sister!", Sailor Moon Smiles And Says "Before We Fight Answer Me One Thing, Why Do You Hate Your Sister So Much?".

Galactica Snarls As She Says "That Woman Always Threw Her Power In My Face, Always Acted Like She Was High And Mighty, She Always Irritated Me To No End, I Swore One Day I'd Destroy Her And Prove I Was Better!, With Each Planet I Destroyed My Power Grew But When I Set My Sights On Earth Galaxia Intervened She Used Her Power To Seal Mine Within Her Body, Wasn't Too Long After That My Idiotic Sister Became Corrupted Herself".

Galactica Sneers As She Continues To Say "And Now That My Sister Is Gone Its Time To Finish What I Started And Destroy The Earth!" She Holds Up Her Arms And Starts Gathering Energy Making The Area Around The Guardians Shake, Naru Falls Flat On Her Butt But Gets Up Fast, Looks At Sailor Moon And Says "This Is Insane!".

Sailor Moon Nods And Says "Tell Me About It Not Even My Eternal Tiare Can Combat This Kind Of Power!", Galactica Laughs As Her Power Builds Around Her, The Ground Starts Breaking Apart Causing The Guardians To Flee To Another Area. Sailor Mercury Looks At Sailor Moon With A Worried Look And Says "Her Power Is Too Great We Can't Win Like This!".

Laughing Sailor Galactica Focuses Her Powers Into Her Hands And Says "DIE!" But Before She Can Throw Her Attack A Soft Voice Behind Her Says "You Haven't Changed Galactica Your Still As Foolish As Ever!", Galactica Turns Around, Goes Wide Eyed And Says "YOU!"

Act. 7 End

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:24 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The story sounds nice so far but I would add AmiMizunosHusband that Sailor Moon did not destroy Sailor Galaxia rather she exorcised her of Chaos in her body.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:28 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
MariaTenebre wrote:
The story sounds nice so far but I would add AmiMizunosHusband that Sailor Moon did not destroy Sailor Galaxia rather she exorcised her of Chaos in her body.

that's true but regardless Galaxia's dead or is she....

btw I love your new avatar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:34 am 
Stella
Stella
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

that's true but regardless Galaxia's dead or is she....

btw I love your new avatar

Sailor Galaxia is not dead in the original anime. Sailor Moon purified Sailor Galaxia and healed her. Sailor Galaxia lived on and vowed to return the Starseeds of the Senshi she stole them from to their owners and their home planets. Sailor Galaxia never died in the 90s anime.

Also thanks it is actually my Sailor Sun or should I say Hina Kusaka from PGSM as a Sailor Senshi.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:29 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sailor Galaxia is not dead in the original anime. Sailor Moon purified Sailor Galaxia and healed her. Sailor Galaxia lived on and vowed to return the Starseeds of the Senshi she stole them from to their owners and their home planets. Sailor Galaxia never died in the 90s anime.

Also thanks it is actually my Sailor Sun or should I say Hina Kusaka from PGSM as a Sailor Senshi.

don't worry next few chapters I'll straighten things out ;) oh And Sailor Sun was Galatica's original name until I decided on Galactica XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:10 am 
Stella
Stella
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

don't worry next few chapters I'll straighten things out ;) oh And Sailor Sun was Galatica's original name until I decided on Galactica XD

Well you could just go back and edit the chapters you have posted or just retcon it and go by the canon now. BTW have you seen Sailor Stars. If not I would highly recommend you watch it before writing your fic. LOL! That is interesting you had the idea of originally making her into Sailor Sun. I have seen writers who make an OC Sailor Sun that is related to Sailor Galaxia.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:16 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
MariaTenebre wrote:
Well you could just go back and edit the chapters you have posted or just retcon it and go by the canon now. BTW have you seen Sailor Stars. If not I would highly recommend you watch it before writing your fic. LOL! That is interesting you had the idea of originally making her into Sailor Sun. I have seen writers who make an OC Sailor Sun that is related to Sailor Galaxia.

I have watched Stars actually :lol: didn't enjoy it as much as I did previous Arcs but no need to worry its only Galactica who thinks Galaxia is dead as you'll soon find out ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:54 am 
Stella
Stella
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

I have watched Stars actually :lol: didn't enjoy it as much as I did previous Arcs but no need to worry its only Galactica who thinks Galaxia is dead as you'll soon find out ;)

Ooh well I can't wait for the next stuff it has been really good so far.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:55 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 8: Galactica's Shock!, Galaxia's Still Alive!?

Galactica Sneers Angrily Then Points Her Finger At Galaxia Who's Floats Down With Her Arms Outstretched As If From The Heavens And Says "Your Supposed To Be Dead!", Galaxia Smiles And Says "My Dear Sister I Was Never Dead!". Galactica Clenches Her Hands So Hard They Bleed Then Says "Then How Do I Have All My Powers Back?". Galaxia Crosses Her Arms And With A Sad Look On Her Face Says "I Gave Them Back I Thought After All This Time You Might've Changed, I Guess I Was Wrong".

Naru looks At Sailor Moon And Says "What's Going On?", Sailor Moon Smiles From Ear To Ear As She Says "We're Saved!", Naru Wide Eyed Says "What Do You Mean?", Sailor Moon Still Smiling Says "That's Sailor Galaxia She's The Strongest Guardian Out Of All Of Us!, If Anyone Can Stop Galactica It's Her!".

Galactica Fury Etched On Her Face Says "Take This!" Then Throws The Energy Ball At Galaxia And It Just Bounces Off Her And Explodes In Mid-Air, Galaxia Looks At Galactica And Says "Did You Forget Your Powers Don't Affect Me?". Snarling Galactica Says "I Don't Care I'll Destroy You One Way Or Another!" Then Flies At Galaxia Throwing Punches And Kicks Which Galaxia Blocks With Ease.

Galaxia With A Sad Look On Her Face Says While Blocking Punches "I Do Not Wish To Fight You, Your My Sister And I Love You!", Galactica Stops Punching And Spits At Galaxia Then Says "Well I Hate You!", Then Continually Throws Energy Balls At Galaxia That Just Bounce Off. Galactica Breathing Heavily Wipes Tears From Her Eyes And Says "If I Can't Destroy You...." Holds Her Arms Up Then Says "I'll Just Destroy The Earth!".

After Focusing The Last Of Her Energy Into A Giant Ball She Flings It Towards Earth. Panicking Naru Turns To Sailor Moon And Says "We Need To Do Something!, NOW!", Sailor Moon Nods And Holds Out Her Eternal Tiare And Fires Off A Blast Towards The Ball Of Energy Which Slows It Down, Then Naru Puts Her Staff On The Eternal Tiare And Says "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK!".

The Two Attacks Combine And Push The Massive Ball Back A Little Bit, Sailor Mercury Yells "SHINE AQUA ILLUSION!" Adding Her Attack To The Beam, Sailor Mars Then Yells "BURNING MANDELA!" Also Strengthening The Beam, Venus and Jupiter Then Follow Suit Blasting The Beam But Its Still Not Enough As The Massive Ball Of Energy Pushes The Beam Back.

Naru Grunts As She Says "Its Too Powerful We Can't Stop It!". Sailor Moon With An Eye Closed Says "We Can't Give Up!". Galactica Laughs And Says "Say Goodbye To The Earth!".

Act. 8 End!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 am 
Stella
Stella
Also it is a shame the Shitennou are dead I was hoping they would live and be Tuxedo Mask's guardians.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
MariaTenebre wrote:
Also it is a shame the Shitennou are dead I was hoping they would live and be Tuxedo Mask's guardians.

might still happen never know ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:02 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Act. 9: The Good In Galactica!?

Galactica Laughs And Says "Give It Up Guardians You Can't Stop My Attack!", Sailor Moon And Naru Both Fall To Their Knees But Still Manage To Hold On, Naru Says "We Need More Power!" Just Then A White Flash Is Seen As Galaxia Lands Next To Sailor Moon And Naru She Holds Out Her Hand And Says "I Won't Allow Any Harm To Come To The Earth".

Galaxia Fires Off A Massive Beam That Pushes The Ball Of Energy Back At Galactica Who Moves Out Of The Way As It Comes Towards Her She Then Watches As It Harmlessly Explodes In Space, Galactica Angrily Points At Galaxia Then Says "I HATE YOU!". Galaxia Looks Up At Galactica With Tears In Her Eyes And Says "You're My Sister And I Love You!". Galactica's Eye Twitches As She Says "Who Cares?".

With An Angry Look On Her Face Naru Says "I Don't Know Why Galaxia Bothers Trying To Reason With An Ungrateful Witch Like You!". Sailor Moon Holds Her Hand Out In Front Of Naru And Shakes Her Head As She Says "It's Between Them". Galactica Raises Her Eyebrows Then Looks At Her Hands And Thinks To Herself "Does Galaxia Truly Care For Me?" Then Grabs Her Head And Screams.

Sailor Mars Goes Wide-Eyed As She Points At Galactica And Says "I Can Sense The Good In You Galactica, Fight The Darkness!". Galactica Looks Down Towards Mars And Says "What Is This Feeling?!", Galaxia Flies Up Towards Galactica Then Smiles At Her And Says "I Love You, My Beloved Sister!" Then Hugs Her Engulfing Her In A White Light. Galactica Screams As Her Heart And Mind Are Purified, Her Outfit Turns White As Does Her Hair, Her Eyes Turn Blue And Her Long Purple Fingers Grow Shorter And Look Normal.

Galactica And Galaxia Fly Down To The Ground Holding Hands And As They Touch The Ground Galactica Smiles At The Guardians And Says "I'm Sorry For Everything I've Done And To Make Amends.." She Snaps Her Fingers Then Kunzite And Zoisite Are Healed And Revived, Galactica Then Says "They Earned That".

Kunzite And Zoisite Stand Up And Look At Each Other Before Hugging Each Other As Zoisite Says "Oh Kunzite!, Does This Mean What I Think It Does?", Kunzite Summons A White Rose And Hands It To Zoisite Then Says "It Sure Does My Love!". Galactica Looks At Them And Says "Live In Peace" Then Points Her Finger At Nephrite And Says "For What You've Done I Will Restore Your Powers, Use Them To Protect The Earth!", Galactica Snaps Her Fingers And Nephrite Regains His Powers.

Nephrite Bows To Galactica And Says "Thank You Sailor Galactica"

Act. 9 End

Note: although it looks like I'm done writing the story I'm not XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:59 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

Note: although it looks like I'm done writing the story I'm not XD

Nice to hear that ^_^