Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: [Fan Fiction] Sailor Moon: Armageddon!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:14 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Very interesting I love the story so far. Great job AmiMizunosHusband I wonder who is going to be the new enemy after Sailor Galactica is purified.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:19 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
Act. 10: Darkness Approaches!, Galactica's True Backstory!

Sailor Galaxia Looks At Naru, Smiles And Says "Sailor Sedna Do You Recognize My Voice?", Naru Goes Wide Eyed And Says "Your The Voice I Heard Telling Me About My Transformation Pen!", Galaxia Chuckles To Herself Before Saying "That's Right!, You See I Knew My Sister Was About To Attack Earth And Me Not Being Able To Make It Here Until Now Needed Someone To Distract Her".

Naru Smiles And Says "All's Well That Ends Well!", But As She Says That The Whole Area Is Covered In Thick Black Smoke As A Man In A Jet Black Tuxedo, Red Tie And Long Black Hair Tied Into A Ponytail As Well As Many Scars On His Either Wise Handsome Looking Face, He Also Wears A Black Eye-Patch On His Left Eye He Laughs As He Lands In Front Of The Guardians.

Galactica With A Scared Look On Her Face Hides Behind Galaxia Who Shivers Like She's Cold And Says "I Don't Know Who This Guy Is But His Dark Powers Are Draining My Strength!". The Rest Of The Guardians Grab Their Shoulders And Fall To Their Knees Shivering As Sailor Sedna Says "W-Who Is T-This Guy And H-How Is He Able To Do This To Us?.

The Man Sneers As He Looks At Galactica And Says "I've Come To Take You Back My Pet!", Galactica Totally Terrified Says "I-I'll Never Go Back With You, You Scumbag!". Galaxia Puts Her Hand On Her Sisters Hand And Says "Don't Worry, As Long As I'm Here I'll Protect You!", Galactica Shakes Her Head And Says "You Don't Understand He Cannot Be Killed He's The True Embodiment Of Darkness, He Turned Me Against You!".

Galaxia With A Shocked Look On Her Face Says "What Do You Mean He Turned You Against Me?". Galactica Starts Crying As She Says "I Was Watching Over My Area Of The Galaxy When He Approached Me, He Said He Could Sense My Hatred For My Sister And Then He Proceeded To Kidnap Me Then Subject Me To Torture He Told Me The Torture Would Stop If I Pledged Loyalty To Him, To Stop The Torture I Agreed And Was Transformed Into The Galactica You Fought!, He Truly Made Me Think Galaxia Abandoned Me And I Was His Only Hope!".

The Man Laughs And Says "And Because You Betrayed Me The Torture Will Resume!" He Then Makes A Gesture With His Index Finger And Galactica Flies Up Into The Air Galaxia Shouts "GALACTICA!!!!" Then Reaches For Her And Is Inches Away From Grabbing Her Hand When She's Sent Flying Backwards Into His Arms.

Galactica Fights The Mans Grip As He Says "I Missed You My Pet, Remember Our Nights Together?, How We Made Sweet Sweet Love?", Galactica Goes Blue In The Face And Says "That Wasn't Love You Forced Yourself On Me You Rapist!". The Man Leans In And Forcefully Kisses Galactica And She Punches And Kicks Him Repeatedly.

The Man Stops Kissing Her And Looks Up At Galaxia Then Says "My Name Is Yami!, I Am Pure Darkness I Was Born From The Anger, Hatred And Sadness In The Universe!, And Soon I'll Destroy This Universe!" Then Looks At Galactica And Says "Its Time To Retire To Our Castle My Pet!" Then Teleports Away.

Act. 10 End

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:18 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
Ooh this sounds really good. I really like your idea of Sailor Galactica. Tell me will Sailor Galaxia return to help the Senshi against her evil sister?

possibly if enough people want Galaxia to return I may just go that route although I must admit I never thought of that XD

I'm gonna be honest, with all the build up, I was afraid it was gonna be something downright terrifying, like RoseRPVerse!Goku Black

Consider he has another timeline's version of Sailor Galaxia on the run for her life, he's a freaking Heartless imbued with intelligence by godly powers (stated to have "evolved beyond the basest instincts of the Heartless.") and molded into the form of Goku, complete with Super Saiyan transformations. And yes, that includes his canon trademark.

"Oh, this form? Your guide into the endless abyss. But if I had to give it a more 'conventional' name, it would be... Rosé. Yes... Super Saiyan Rosé.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:57 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
^^^I actually hate Dragonball Super and That character while pretty neat was actually kinda lame an Evil Goku had been done before *coughs*Turles*coughs*. Super like Z is too overpowered for my taste I prefer the original adventure based Dragonball Anime And The First 3 Arcs of Z after the Frieza Saga it just got lame in my eyes (Mr. Satan/Hercule really ruined the Cell Games Saga for me).

that said I refuse to do a Sailor Moon/DBZ crossover story XD

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:24 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 11: The Castle Of Darkness!

Galaxia Turns To Face The Guardians And Says "He's Taken Her To Galactica's Castle!", Naru Raises Her Eyebrows As She Says "But How Do We Find Her Castle?", Galaxia With A Sad Look On Her Face Points Upwards Above The Buildings Of Tokyo And Says "Its Right Above All Those Buildings!".

Sailor Mercury Shakes Her Head And Says "There's Nothing There Though!", Galaxia Smiles Calmly And Says "Its Hidden By Powerful Magic But My Powers Can Break Through The Shield But Getting Through The Defenses Won't Be Easy That Is If There On!".

Sailor Moon Puts Her Hand On Her Chin And Says "We Could Use A Sailor Teleport To Get There?". Galaxia Nods And Says "Exactly Once I Dispel The Barrier You Will All Teleport In!" She Then Looks At Zoisite, Nephrite And Kunzite Then Says "You Three Will Go With Them And With Tuxedo Mask Please Help Out The Guardians!".

Tuxedo Mask Fist Bumps With All Three Of Them Then Says "Sounds Good To Me!, Lets Do it!". Naru Looks At Galaxia And Says "What About You?, Aren't You Gonna Join Us Galaxia?". Galaxia Shakes Her Head And Says "No I Must Keep The Barrier Down Until You Get In But I Can Join You Once One Of You Disables The Barrier From The Inside!". Sailor Moon Scratches Her Head And Says "How Do We Do That?".

Galaxia Holds Up Her Hand And Says "Destroy The Tower Next To The Throne In The Throne Room, Once That Is Destroyed The Barrier Will Be Destroyed For Good And I'll Be Able To Join You!". Sailor Jupiter Punches Her Palm And Says "Enough Talk, Galactica Needs Us!".

Galaxia Nods Then Turns Around, Holds Up Her Arms Then Points Them At The Sky And Fires A Blast Of Energy Which Collides With The Barrier Revealing A Massive Black Castle With Black Smoke Around It And Coming Out Of Every Window. Galaxia Grunts As She Says "DO IT NOW!". Everyone Holds Hands And Says "SAILOR TELEPORT!!!!" Then They All Vanish And Appear Inside The Castle.

All Of Them Fall To The Knees And Start Shaking As Naru Says "What's Going On?, I Feel Weak!". Sailor Moon Nods And Says "Its This Infernal Castle Yami's Magic Has Tainted It!". Sailor Mercury Notices Three Doors As She Taps Her Earing And Her Visor Pops Out Then Pulls Out Her Computer And Says "From What I'm Seeing We Need To Go That Way!" Then Weakly Points To The Door On The Left.

The Guardians All Nod And Weakly Walk Through The Door And Find Themselves In A Gigantic Empty Room Sailor Mercury Continues To Look At Her Computer Then Says "We're Not Alone!". Everyone Looks Around And Eight Black Smoky Looking Things Enters The Room And They Transform Into The Monsters The Guardians Faced In The Past. Sailor Moon And Naru Point At One Of Them In Shock And Say "ITS YOU!"

Act. 11 End

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:38 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 12: Yami Vs The Guardians

Sailor Moon And Naru Both Say "MORGA!", Morga Chuckles And Says "Its Your Turn To Die!" Then Fires A Blast At Sailor Moon And Naru Who Jump Out Of The Way As Naru Summons Her Staff, Points It At Morga And Says "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK!".

The Blast Hits Morga And She Evaporates Into Dust, Naru Wipes The Sweat Off Her Forehead With Her Glove And Says "Wow Forgot How Weak She Was!", Sailor Moon Chuckles And Says "What Did You Expect From One Of Jadeite's Monsters?". Just Then Four More Of The Black Smoke Like Beings Turned Into Other Monsters.

Sailor Mars, Jupiter, Venus And Mercury All Stepped Forward And Mars Says "Its Our Turn!", Then Points Her Hands At One Of Them And Says "MARS FLAME SNIPER!" The Attack Reduces The Monster To Ashes As Venus Says "CRESCENT BEAM SMASH!" And The Monster In The Middle Is Also Turned To Ash, Jupiter Slaps Her Hands Together And Says "SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE!".

Sailor Mercury Then Says "MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!" Both The Attacks Connect And Take Out The Last Two Monsters As Naru Says "What Gives?, This Is Too Easy!" Sailor Moon Shrugs And Says "I'm Guessing The Shadows Can Take On The Form Of Our Old Enemies But Not Their Strength!", Sailor Mercury Nods And Says "I Was Thinking The Same Thing!".

Naru Holds Up Her Hand "Where To Next Sailor Mercury?, I Want Out Of Her As Quick As Possible!" Sailor Mercury Pulls Out Her Laptop And Says While Typing "According To My Computer We Just Go Straight Through The Middle Door And We Should Be In The Throne Room!". They All Run Straight And End Up In A Beautiful Throne Room And After Looking Around Noticed A Tower Emitting Foul Waves Next To The Giant Throne.

Naru Smiles Then Points At The Dark Tower And Says "That Must Be The Thing Keeping The Barrier Up!", Mercury Taps Her Earring And Brings Out Her Visor And Scans It Then Says "There's Nothing Surrounding It But It Is Putting Out Tremendous Power, Only A Powerful Attack Can Destroy It!". The Guardians All Look At The Giant Throne As A Dark Chuckle Is Heard And Notice Yami Sitting In The Throne With Galactica In His Arms.

Galactica Looks At The Guardians And Sneers Her Hair Having Gone Back To Purplish Black And Her Outfit Having Turned Black Again And Her Eyes Being Redish Black With One Of Her Hands Resting On The Arm Of The Chair And The Other Playing With His Hair Says "What Took You So Long?" Then Laughs Before Kissing His Cheek.

Naru Wide-Eyed Says "How Could You?, We Came Here To Rescue You!", Galactica Says "Ha!, As If You Could Stop Yami!", With An Almost Sad Look On Her Face She Throws A Blast That Hits Naru In The Gut And Knocks Her Down, Naru Not Even Phased Stands Up And Looks At Galactica's Eyes Which Are Wide Then Raises Her Eyebrows Before Shuffling Sideways Towards Sailor Moon.

Naru Whispers To Sailor Moon Who Nods And Says "Lets Do This!" And Holds Up Her Fists And Looks At Yami And Galactica. Yami Kisses Galactica Before Standing Up And Slowly Walking Down From The Throne He Holds Out His Hand And Long Black Looking Cloud Comes Out Of His Hand He Swings It Around Like A Whip Before Sending Towards Sailor Moon Who Gets Hit In The Gut And Flies Backwards Landing On Her Back.

Sailor Moon Coughs As She Stands Up Holding Her Ribs And Says "You Might Be Powerful But Your Arrogance Will Finish You!". Yami Continues To Sneer As He Says "As Long As Evil Exists Yami Lives!" And Sends The Dark Cloud Towards Sailor Moon Again But This Time Its Caught By Sailor Jupiter Who Pulls With All Her Strength Causing Yami To Start Moving Forward.

Yami Chuckles As He Says "I Must Admit I'm Impressed No Ones Ever Grabbed My Attack Before". Jupiter Says "Just Wait I'm Gonna Send You Flying Pretty Boy!".

Act. 12 End

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:42 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So is this Yami character a spawn of Chaos?

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:30 am 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
So is this Yami character a spawn of Chaos?

nah I just couldn't come up with a better name XD although I may go that route as it is a good idea

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:07 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 13: Yami's Secret Powers!

Yami Laughs As He Says "Come To Daddy!" Then Pulls Hard Sending Jupiter Flying Towards Him, She Goes Under His Arm And He Holds Her Around Her Waist. Jupiter Very Red In The Face From Anger And Embarrassment Says "PUT ME DOWN!" And Starts Kicking Her Feet.

Yami Sneers And Says "Now That's Very Naughty Of You!" Then Flips Up Her Skirt Revealing Her Underwear Then Starts Spanking Her Hard, Jupiter Screams In Pain And Continues Kicking Her Feet. Everyone Else Cringes With Each Hit Except For Mars Who Goes Red In The Face And Thinks About Youichirou Doing That To Her.

Yami Flings Jupiter Back Towards The Guardians And Says "Who's Next?", Jupiter Rubs Her Backside And Says "You'll Pay For That One!". Naru Points At Him And Says "Why Are You Doing All This?, What's The Point?". Yami Sneers And Says "I Want Everyone To Be As Miserable As Me, I Feel All The Pain And Anguish Everyone In The Universe Feels, Do You Know What Its Like To Feel Everyone's Pain?, Everyone's Sadness?, To Extinguish All The Sadness And Anger I Must Destroy The Universe Then I'll Finally Be At Peace!".

Sailor Moon Points At Him "I Stopped Chaos And I'll Stop You!", Yami Throws A Furious Look At Sailor Moon And Says "Chaos Is The Reason I Live, Before Corrupting Galaxia She Created Me!, Its Because Of Chaos I Suffer Everyday!". Everyone Starts Crying As Naru Says "I-I'm Sorry We Had No Idea". Sailor Moon Points At The Tower And Says "GALACTICA NOW!".

Yami Spins Around And With A Shocked Look On His Face As He Sees Galactica Back In Her White Dress Standing Next To The Tower Says "NO DON'T!", Galactica Destroys The Tower With A Powerful Blast As Yami Screams With Anger And Says "How Did You Break My Mind Control?", Galactica Smiles And Says "You Never Controlled Me I Just Transformed Back To My Evil Self In Body Not Mind!".

Just Then A Huge Beam Of Light Blasts Through The Roof Of The Throne Room And Galaxia Floats Down Saying "Yami, Its Over!". Yami's Growls In Anger And His Eye Twitches As He Says "Not Quite You Can Destroy My Body But As Long As Evil Exists My Body Will Continue To Remake Itself!, Also...." He Rips Off His Eyepatch To Reveal A Red Bloodshot Eye With The Pupil Being A Gold Triangle And Says "My Demon Eye Will Destroy You All!" Then Laughs As More Black Clouds Fill The Area Around Everyone's Feet.

Act. 13 End.

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Sun May 14, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 pm 
Stella
Stella
Well actually in the 90s Sailor Moon did not purify Chaos. She purified Sailor Galaxia of Chaos's influence however your story is still good none the less. Also I always thought that Chaos is actually female.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:19 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
Well actually in the 90s Sailor Moon did not purify Chaos. She purified Sailor Galaxia of Chaos's influence however your story is still good none the less. Also I always thought that Chaos is actually female.

was Chaos's sex confirmed by any chance?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:20 pm 
Stella
Stella
Ryo Urawa wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

was Chaos's sex confirmed by any chance?

Well I always thought that Chaos was a feminine entity. Especially because she incarnates herself as Sailor Chaos in the future in her war with Sailor Cosmos. Besides the Greek Deity that Chaos is based on is also feminine.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:24 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
Well I always thought that Chaos was a feminine entity. Especially because she incarnates herself as Sailor Chaos in the future in her war with Sailor Cosmos. Besides the Greek Deity that Chaos is based on is also feminine.

I see In that case ill edit the story slightly to reflect that thanks for letting me know :happy:

EDIT: the story was slightly altered I removed the purified part as that part kind of didn't sit right with me

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:46 pm 
Stella
Stella
Ryo Urawa wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

I see In that case ill edit the story slightly to reflect that thanks for letting me know :happy:

EDIT: the story was slightly altered I removed the purified part as that part kind of didn't sit right with me

Excellent and again I think you have a great storyline so far.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:21 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sorry, I've actually been busy working on some stuff myself. Kinda why I've been absent lately.

Anyways, great work.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:29 am 
Planeta
Planeta
^^^thanks guys ;)

Act. 14: Yami's True Form!

Yami Throws His Arms Out And Floats Up Into The Air As The Darkness Surrounds Him, He Laughs As He Says "Say Goodbye To The Universe!", Then Crosses His Arms As The Darkness Surrounds Him Like An Orb. Naru Points Her Staff At Him And Says "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK!".

The Blast Hits The Black Orb, Bounces Off And Hits The Ground In Front Of Sailor Moon Who Jumps Up And Falls On Her Butt, She Throws An Annoyed Look At Naru And Says "Gee Thanks Sailor Sedna!" As The Others Laugh.

Naru Laughs Then Puts Her Hand On The Back Of Her Head And Says "Sorry Sailor Moon I Had To Try Something". Galaxia Points At The Orb And Says "Its Pulsating!", Naru Nods And Says "He Must Be Close To Finishing!, We Must Think Of A Way To Bust The Orb Before Its Too Late!".

Galactica Teleports Next To Her Sister And Says "Let's All Attack It From Different Angles At The Same Time, If We Do That It Might Just Bring Down The Barrier Of Darkness Around Him!". Sailor Moon Then Says "And If That Doesn't Work?". Galaxia With A Sad Look On Her Face Says "We Lose!".

Galactica Also With A Sad Look On Her Face Says "Kunzite Can You, Nephrite And Zoisite Combine Your Attacks?", Kunzite Nervously Nods And Says "We'll Do Our Best!" Then The Three Of Them Take A Spot As Do The Guardians As Tuxedo Mask Takes Out A Rose And His Cane Then Stands Next To Sailor Moon And Says "Let's Finish This!".

Using Their Strongest Attacks They All Blast The Orb As The Attacks Hit The Orb, A Giant Blast Is Heard And Smoke Fills The Area. After The Smoke Clears They Notice The Orb Is Gone And Yami's Body Has Turned Completely Black With His Demonic Eye Staring Straight At Them.

Everyone Gasps In Shock As Naru Says "What Is that?", Yami Laughs And Says "This Is My True Form!, And Now You Die!", Yami Sends A Blast Of Electricity At Naru Who Screams As The Blast Hits Her And She Falls Backwards And Hits The Ground With A Thud Then Coughs As Her Head Turns Sideways.

Nephrite Screams "NARU!" And Runs Toward Her, Grabbing Her And Holds Her Tightly As Yami Laughs And Says "One Down Several More To Go!", Nephrite Just Looks Up At Yami With Anger And Tears In His Eyes.

Act. 14 End

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:30 am 
Stella
Stella
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Judge of the Nights
New chapter and it was exciting.Poor naru & nephrite :ohdear:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 15: Yami's Final Assault, Self Destruct!

Nephrite Gently Puts Naru Down And Stands Up, His Tears Hitting The Ground As A Purple Aura Surrounds Him, He Angrily Clenches His Fists As He Says "YAMI!". Yami Sneers And Says "Yes Give In To Your Anger And Hatred!, The More You Do The More Powerful I Become!".

Kunzite And Zoisite Walk Over And Stand On Either Side Of Nephrite And Nod At Him As Kunzite Says "Lets Take This Scumbag Down!" As A Green Aura Surrounds Him A Orange One Does For Zoisite As Well, Nephrite Still Looking Angrily At Yami Says "Let's Show Him The True Power Of The Shittenou!".

Nephrite, Zoisite And Kunzite All Fire Their Attacks At The Same Time Combining Them In Mid-Air Just Before They Hit Yami Causing A Massive Explosion Just As Everyone Braces Themselves With Tuxedo Mask Covering Sailor Moon With His Cape, Mercury Covering Naru's Body And The Rest Of The Guardians Kneeling Down Using Their Arms To Shield Their Faces.

As The Dust Covers The Area Yami Was Flying In Sailor Moon Peeks Out From Tuxedo Mask's Cape And Says "Did It Work?". Galaxia Shrugs And Says "Not Sure" As The Smoke Clears And Reveals Yami With His Arms Crossed Chuckling As He Says "That Tickled!". Nephrite With A Shocked Look On His Face Says "T-That's Impossible!" Kunzite Adds "We Put Everything We Had Into That Attack!".

Zoisite Shakes His Head And Says "What A Monster!", Yami Laughs Darkly And Says "Enough Games!, Its Time To Finish You Once And For All!" As He Crosses His Arms He Starts Chanting And Almost Immediately The Castle Shakes Horribly As Galactica With A Petrified Look On Her Face Says "I Know That Chant!, He's Gonna Self Destruct!".

Galaxia Looks At Her Sister With A Worried Look And Says "What Do You Mean Self Destruct?", Galactica Looks Down And Says "He's Done It Before, He's Destroyed Whole Planets Before With It And Because His Body Rebuilds Itself, He'll Come Back Stronger Than Ever!".

Act. 15 End

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
So... Yami's trying to pull a Cell? Then that means...

No... Don't do it, Ryo.

That scene still gives me feels...

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 16: Galaxia's Plan!

Yami Chuckles As He Continues Building Power And Says "You Got 5 More Minutes To Say Goodbye To Each Other!". Sailor Moon Looks Around Scared And Says "I'm Too Young To Die!", Sailor Mars Walks Over And Slaps Sailor Moon Across The Face Then Puts Her Forehead On Sailor Moon's Forehead, Smiles And Says "Have Faith Sailor Moon, I Know We Can Defeat Him!", Sailor Moon Smiles And Says "Thanks Sailor Mars I Needed That".

Sailor Mercury Taps Her Earring And Her Visor Pops Out And She Scans Yami's Body Then Says "I've Got Nothing!". Galaxia Punches Her Palm As She Says "I Guess We Have No Choice, We Must Seal Him Away In The Dark Dimension!, But In Order To Do That I Must Combine My Powers With Galactica!".

Galactica Wide Eyed Says "Surely There Must Be Another Way?, If We Open The Door To That Place We Run The Risk Of Freeing The Demons Who Live There!", Galaxia Shakes Her Head And Says "Its A Risk I'm Willing To Take To Save The Universe!".

Galactica Nods Nervously And Says "Very Well I'll Do It!", Sailor Moon Nervously Smiles And Says "What Do You Need Us To Do?", Galaxia Points At The Guardians And Says "You Need To Distract Him Make Sure He Doesn't Use His Attack!, While We Open A Portal To The Dimension!", The Guardians Nod As Sailor Mercury Says "Lets Finish This!".

The Guardians Circle Around Yami And Fire Off Their Attacks Pushing Him Back, He Laughs And Says "Two Minutes Until Destruction!", Suddenly A Portal Starts Opening Up Above Yami As Nephrite, Zoisite and Kunzite Add Their Attacks To The Mix Further Pushing Him Back.

Yami Sneers And Says "Its Futile No Matter How Many Of You There Are It Won't Be Enough!", Everyone Groans As Sailor Moon Says "Yami You Won't Win, You Can't Win!". Yami Chuckles And Says "I Already Have, Times Up SAY GOODBYE!", Just As He Throws His Arms Out A Voice Yells "BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE BEAM ATTACK!" The Attack Sends Yami Into The Portal And It Closes Just As He Explodes.

Act. 17 End

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 am 
Stella
Stella
Wow very good so far Ryo you have done an amazing job on the story.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 am 
Planeta
Planeta
MariaTenebre wrote:
Wow very good so far Ryo you have done an amazing job on the story.

thank you kindly :happy:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:15 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 17: ARMAGEDDON!

Naru Breathing Heavily And Still Pointing Her Staff Were Yami Used To Be Says "Justice Is Served!", All The Others Loudly Cheer As Sailor Moon Runs Over To Naru, Hugs Her And Says "YOU DID IT!". Nephrite Walks Over To Naru Smiling And She Leaps Into His Outstretched Arms And Rubs Her Face Into His Chest, He Puts His Hand On Her Chin And Lifts Her Head Up And Looks Into Her Eyes For A Moment Before Kissing Her.

Sailor Galactica Wipes Tears From Her Eyes And Says "I Can't Believe Its Finally Over, I Suffered So Much Because Of That Man!", Galaxia Pulls Her Sister Into A Hug And Says "Don't Worry From Now On I'll Protect You!", Galactica Smiles Happily And Says "Thank You".

Sailor Moon Smiling Says "What Should We Do About This Castle?", Galaxia Looks At Sailor Moon And Says "Lets Destroy It!", Sailor Mercury Raises Her Eyebrows And Says "How Do We Do That?", Galactica Holds Up Her Hand And Says "Leave That To Me, You Guys Get To Safety!".

Everyone Nods Then Forms A Circle Holding Hands They Shout "SAILOR TELEPORT!" And Are Teleported Outside The Castle And Land In Downtown Tokyo, Naru Looks Around And Says "Its Good To Be Home!" Sailor Moon Nods And Says "I Agree Sedna" Then Points Up Into The Sky At The Now Visable Castle And Says "Its Galactica!".

The Others Look Up As Galactica Holds Her Arms Up And Then Throws Them Down Throwing A Blast At The Castle Completely Annihilating It, Naru Whistles And Says "Wow Now That's Impressive!". Just Then A Popping Noise Is Heard As Galactica And Galaxia Appear In Front Of Everyone And Galactica Says "Now That, That's Done We Must Depart Back To Our Posts".

Sailor Mercury With A Sad Look On Her Face Says "Why So Soon?, Can't You Stay And Have Some Dinner With Us?", Galaxia Shakes Her Head And Says "We'd Love To But We Can't". Just As Sailor Moon Was About To Say Something A Cracking Noise Is Heard, Naru Looks Around And Says "Whats That Sound?".

Nephrite, Zoisite And Kunzite Point Up Into The Sky And Say "Look At That!", The Others Take A Look And See A Crack Forming In The Sky Then After A Few Moments Two Massive Demonic Looking Hands Reach Through It From The Other Side And Start Wrenching It Open, They All Gasp As Galactica With Fear In Her Eyes Says "It Can't Be....It's Impossible!"

Act. 18 End

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:12 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 18: The Ultimate Evil Arises!

The Demonic Hands Succesfully Wrench Open The Crack Leaving A Massive Hole In The Sky As A Massive Demonic Beast That's Several Stories High Squeezes Through, The Guardians All Watch In Horror As The Massive Beast Lands On The Ground With A Thud Shaking The Ground Causing Everyone To Fall Down.

They All Stand Up As Naru Points At The Beast And Says "How Can We Beat That Thing?, Its Taller Than Four Skyscrapers Put Together!", The Beast Chuckles As Many Demonic Faces Appear All Over Its Body Then It Says While Looking At Galactica "Hello Baby Did You Miss Me?".

Galactica Goes Wide Eyed As She Looks At Its Face And Sees The Demonic Triangle Eye Then Says "Y-Yami!, But How?". Yami Chuckles As He Says "Thanks To You Sending Me To The Dark Dimension I Was Able To Absorb All The Demons There Using My Eye! And Now You Can Call Me Armageddon The Destroyer Of Worlds!" He Laughs Darkly.

Naru Points At Him And Says "Evil Never Wins!". Armageddon Laughs And Says "I Beg To Differ My Dear Lady!" Just Then A Demon Shot Out Of Armageddon's Body And Hit Tuxedo Mask Sending Him Flying Through A Building As He Says "Oh That's Got To Hurt!".

Sailor Moon Shouts "TUXEDO MASK!" And Runs Towards Him Pulling Him Out Of The Building, Sailor Mercury Crosses Her Arms And Shouts "BUBBLE SPRAY!" Surrounding The Area In A Thick Fog As Naru Says "Good Thinking Mercury It Should Buy Us Some Time!"

Sailor Mercury Taps Her Earring Bringing Out Her Visor And Scans Armageddon's Body And Says "According To My Calculations If We Destroy Him While The Demons Are Still Inside His Body He Will Not Be Able To Regenerate!" Then Taps Her Earring Again Putting Her Visor Away.

Sailor Moon Gently Puts Tuxedo Mask Down And Says "How Long Will The Fog Last Mercury?", Sailor Mercury Puts Her Hand On Her Chin And Says "I Think It Should Last For Ten More Minutes!", Naru Shakes Her Head And Says "We'll Need More Time Than That!".

Galaxia Smiles And Says "Never Give Up Hope Sedna, I Know We Can Destroy Him Once And For All!" And Holds Up Her Fist. Naru Smiles And Says "You're Right Galaxia, Lets Do This!". Meanwhile Armageddon Punches At The Fog Saying "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE ARMAGEDDON!".

Act. 18 End!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:07 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Act. 19: The Return Of Old Friends!

Armageddon Continues To Punch At The Fog And Says "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are!", Naru Grimaces As She Says "Do We All Just Attack At The Same Time?", Galaxia Sadly Nods And Says "Yes It's All We Can Do Really" Then Puts Her Hand On Her Chin While Looking Up At Armageddon And Thinks "Will It Be Enough Though?".

Galactica Walks Over To Her Sister And Puts Her Hand On Her Shoulder And Says "Have Faith Sis We Can Do It!", Galaxia Smiles And Says "You're Right!, Let's End This Once And For All!", The Guardians Ready Their Attacks And Circle Around Armageddon's Feet And Once They Get In Position They Fire Off Their Most Powerful Attacks At The Same Time Hitting Armageddon In The Chest.

Armageddon Merely Chuckles And Says "That Tickles!", Galaxia With A Horror Struck Look On Her Face Says "W-What A Monster!", Suddenly A Black Cane Goes Flying Past Galaxia's Face And Gets Lodged In Armageddon's Eye, He Yells In Pain As Blood Flows From His Eye, Breathing Heavily Tuxedo Mask Says "Aim For The Eye!".

The Guardians Raise Their Attacks Towards His Eye Which Drops Him To His Knees As He Screams In Pain And Says "You'll Have To Do Better Than That!", Just Then A Monster Soars Past Tuxedo Mask And Starts Attacking Armageddon Only For One Of The Demons To Fly Out Of Armageddon's Body And Blast It Turning It Into A Card Which Falls To The Ground Turning Black.

Sailor Mercury Looks Over Her Shoulder At The Card While Still Attacking And Says "It Can't Be", Naru Also Looks Over Her Shoulder At The Card While Still Attacking Then Quickly Looks Over At Ami And Says "What's Up With The Card?", Sailor Moon Looks Up Into The Sky Over Her Shoulder And Sees Two People Floating There And Smiles "Its You!"

Act. 19 End

Note: sadly we're coming close to the end but as always I'll Keep writing if the demand is high enough :happy:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:09 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Rookie Senshi
Wow, this is a pretty excellent story. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier, the plot is well thought out. Personally I'd like some more detail and description but that's just me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:02 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
chrissifniotis wrote:
Wow, this is a pretty excellent story. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier, the plot is well thought out. Personally I'd like some more detail and description but that's just me.

like what? I'm just curious :confused: and thanks also i'd like to say thanks to Lord Mala he was the inspiration behind Galactica thanks man :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:15 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Ryo Urawa wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:

like what? I'm just curious :confused: and thanks also i'd like to say thanks to Lord Mala he was the inspiration behind Galactica thanks man :)

Well I feel that the whole thing moves so quickly it's hard to get a grip on what's going on. A fast pace is fine for action scenes but for scenes where very little is happening try to expand on it a bit, like describe the scenery or in the dialogue you can add an extra element by adding the character's thoughts every now and then. Sometimes it's the little things that can really add a lot to a story. Hopefully that helps. :keke:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:19 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
chrissifniotis wrote:
Well I feel that the whole thing moves so quickly it's hard to get a grip on what's going on. A fast pace is fine for action scenes but for scenes where very little is happening try to expand on it a bit, like describe the scenery or in the dialogue you can add an extra element by adding the character's thoughts every now and then. Sometimes it's the little things that can really add a lot to a story. Hopefully that helps. :keke:

actually it does help me a lot I'll try my best to do that I can't guarantee anything though as once your set on a style its hard to change (and I'd rather stop writing than to start writing like Tolkien that writing style irks me) also i can't speak for anyone else but i hate reading long winded chapters (yes i can be lazy :lol: )

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:07 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Ryo Urawa wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:

actually it does help me a lot I'll try my best to do that I can't guarantee anything though as once your set on a style its hard to change (and I'd rather stop writing than to start writing like Tolkien that writing style irks me) also i can speak for anyone else but i hate reading long winded chapters (yes i can be lazy :lol: )

Hehehe. Mate, do whatever you like. :keke: Everyone has their own style. Still good luck with it, I'll definitely read the last chapter.