Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: [Fan Fiction] Sailor Moon: Armageddon!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:55 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
^^gonna be awhile my computer is acting up and i refuse to type up a chapter on anything but my computer

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Act. 20: Stop Armageddon!

Floating In The Sky Is A Guy With Blue Hair And Two Pink Streaks Wearing A Blue Outfit With A Gold And Green Looking Vest Holding A Flute And The Other One Is A Women With Pink Hair And Blue Streaks Wearing The Same Outfit Except Hers Is Redish Pink With A Gold and Purple Looking Vest, They Both Look Down At The Battle Unfolding And Smile.

The Guy Holds Out Five Blank Cards Which He Throws Into The Sky Where They Float, He Plays His Flute Turning Them Into Monsters And Says To Them "ATTACK THAT BEAST MY CARDIANS!", While Continuing To Play His Flute, Meanwhile The Woman Floats To The Ground And Adds Her Own Blast To The Guardians Attack Beam Causing Blood To Fly From Armageddon's Eye Making Him Scream In Pain And Fall To His Hands And Knees.

Sailor Moon Smiles And Says "An And Ail Its Great To See You Again!" Ail Just Keeps Playing His Flute As An Says "We'll Catch Up Later Lets Finish This Bum Off!", Sailor Moon Nods And Says "Alright Guardians!, Circle Around Him And Hold Out Your Hands Lets Finish This!, It's Sailor Planet Power Time!".

The Guardians All Nod And Stop Their Attacks And With An Quickly Circle Around Him While He's On His Knees Holding His Bloody Eye And Hold Out Their Hands There Fingertips All Touching Each Other As They All Yell "SAILOR PLANET POWER!".

As An Combines Her Own Power With Theirs A Massive Beam Of Power Comes Down As If From The Heavens And Strikes Armageddon, He Screams "NOOO!" As The Blast Engulfs Him Causing A Huge Explosion That Destroys All The Cardians And Leaves A Massive Cloud Of Smoke Where Armageddon Stood.

The Guardians All Fall Down And Breathe Heavily As Naru Looks Over At Sailor Moon And Says "Is It Over?, Did We Actually Kill Him?", Sailor Moon Breathing Heavily Shrugs As A Blast Of Wind Pushes The Smoke Away Revealing Armageddon Is Gone.

They All Hold Up Their Hands And Cheer As Naru Yells "WE DID IT!", Galactica In Tears Hugs Her Sister As She Says "I Can't Believe Its Finally Over!", Ail Lands Next To An As Sailor Moon Walks Over And Hugs Her And Says "Thanks An!, Thanks To You Our Blast Was Strong Enough To Destroy Him!".

An Blushes And Says "You're Welcome!", The Other Guardians Weakly Stand Up And Walk Over As An Looks At Naru And Says "I Don't Believe We've Met, Are You A New Guardian?", Naru Smiles, Nods And Says "Sure Am, I'm Sailor Sedna Its Nice To Meet You!" And Holds Out Her Hand Which An Shakes And Says "I'm An And This Handsome Man Next To Me Is Ail!".

Blushing Ail Holds Out His Hand And Says "Nice To Meet You Sailor Sedna", Naru Shakes His Hand Then Leans Over And Whispers To Sailor Moon "Old Friends?", Sailor Moon Smiles And Says "Former Enemies Actually, But They Turned Over A New Leaf!", Ail Laughs As Galaxia Smiling Says "With Armageddon Gone, Me And My Sister Must Return To Our Posts, We've Been Gone Far Too Long!".

Sailor Moon Looking Down Says "Do You Really Have To Leave?", Galactica Smiles And Says "Yes, We Need To Make Up For Lost Time!", The Guardians All De-Transform As Usagi Says "At Least Stay For Dinner, It's Rei's Turn To Treat!".

With An Angry Look On Her Face Rei Says "My Turn?, Since When Do We Take Turns Treating For Meals?", Usagi With A Puppy Dog Look On Her Face Says "Come On Rei, You Know You Want To Treat Us!", Rei Punches Usagi On The Top Of The Head And Says "No Way!". Usagi With A Pained Expression On Her Face Says "You Cheapskate!".

Annoyed Rei Says "Look Whos Talking!", Usagi Then Jumps On Rei And They Wrestle Around On The Ground Scratching And Pulling Each Others Hair As An Shakes Her Head And Says "Some Things Never Change!".

They All Laugh As Galaxia And Galactica Both Crying And Smiling As Galaxia Says "Farewell My Friends Perhaps We'll See Each Other Again Someday!", They Grab Each Others Hands As They Fly Away Together Smiling Happily, The Others Wave At Them As Usagi And Rei Continue Wrestling On The Ground.

Act. 20 End

Note: Sadly This Is The End But I May Do A Third Fic Soon If I Can Come Up With A Story, To All My Readers Thanks For Viewing Love You All!

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

Last edited by Ryo Urawa on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:16 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
I'm sad that it's ended because it won't have any sequels anxmore

But I'll look forward to your new fic too

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:31 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Decided to do a special act and for this Story I've decided to change up my writing style slightly see if you notice ;)

Special Act: A Day Out With An And Ail Part 1

A Few Hours Have Passed Since The Guardians Destroyed Armageddon And Saved The World, An And Ail Have Turned Into Their Human Forms And Joined Usagi And Her Friends For A Day Out, They Decided To Go To A Newly Opened Amusement Park And As They Arrive Usagi Immediately Pulls Mamoru Towards A Cotton Candy Vendor "Ooh That Looks Tasty Mamo-Chan, Will You Buy Me Some?" Usagi Said Giving Mamoru A Flirty Look.

Mamoru Smiles "Anything For You Usako" He Said While Handing The Vendor Some Money, The Vendor Smiles "Thank You Sir, Your Change!" He Says While Handing Mamoru His Change, Mamoru Takes The Cotton Candy And Hands It To Usagi "For You My Princess", Smiling Happily Usagi Takes The Cotton Candy "Thank You Mamo-Chan!" She Says While Gazing Lovingly At Him.

Naru With Nephrite Standing Right Behind Her His Arms Wrapped Around Her Looks Up At Him With Puppy Dog Eyes "Will You Buy Me One Too Nephrite?", Nephrite Turns Crimson "Sure!" He Said As He Handed The Vendor Money And Grabs A Cotton Candy Then Hands It To Naru "For You My Love!", It Was Narus Turn To Go Crimson As She Said "Thank You Nephrite!".

An Shook Her Head In Amusement "Now That You Have Food, Lets Try Out Some Of The Rides!" She Said Looking Around Before Grabbing Ail's Hand, They All Nod As They Walk Off Looking At Many Rides And Booths Before Stopping At The Milk Bottle Toss, After Noticing The Grand Prize Was A Cute Sailor Moon Plush Doll An Turns To Ail And Gives Him A Cute Look "Ail Its So Cute!".

Ail Turns Red Then Holds Up His Fist "Then I'll Win It Just For You My Love!" He Said, An Happily Jumped Up "Really Ail?", Ail Nods "I'd Do Anything For You An" He Said As He Picked Up A Ball, The Vendor Pointed A Cane At Him "Step Right Up Sir Knock The 3 Milk Bottles Down And Win The Prize Its 500 Yen A Try" He Said Pointing At The Sailor Moon Plush.

Ail Puts His 500 Yen On The Counter And After Aiming His Shot He Throws The Ball Knocking Down All Three Bottles, The Vendor Goes Wide-Eyed And Smiles Smacking His Cane On The Counter "Congratulations Sir You Just Won The Grand Prize!" He Said Handing Ail The Plush "Thank You!" Ail Said Before Turning And Handing The Plush To An.

An Takes The Plush And Holds It Close Blushing "Thank You Ail!, I Love You So Much!" An Said Looking At Ail Who Smiles And Blushes "I Love You Too An!", Rei Looks Over At Yuuichirou Blushing "Buy Me Something Yuuichirou!", Yuuichirou Goes Red In The Face "Yes Miss Rei!" He Said Rushing Over To A Stand He Purchases A Cute Sailor Mars Plush "Sailor Mars Reminds Me Of You Miss Rei, She's Beautiful And Strong!" He Said Handing Her The Plush.

Rei Goes Red In The Face As She Holds The Plush Close "Thanks Yuuichirou!" She Said While Kissing Him On The Cheek, Yuuichirou Falls To His Knees A Look Of Absolute Bliss On His Face, Makoto, Minako And Ami Blush "Sucks We Couldn't Get Dates Today" Minako Said With Jealousy In Her Voice, Ami Shakes Her Head "I Don't Think You Need A Date To Truly Have A Good Time At An Amusement Park".

Makoto Smiles At Ami "Yeah Your Right Who Knows Maybe We'll Find Our Soul Mates Here" She Said Just As Naru Pointed At A Giant Roller Coaster "Lets Try That Next!" Naru Said Happily. Nephrite, Mamoru, Yuuichirou And Ail All Turned Green "Do We Have To?" Mamoru Said Covering His Mouth With His Hand.

Usagi Grabs Mamoru's Arm "Do It For Me Mamo-Chan!, It'll Be Fun!" She Said Giving Him A Puppy Dog Eyes Look, Mamoru Still Green In The Face "Glad We Haven't Eaten Yet!" Sighed Mamoru Looking Up At The Coaster, Everyone Laughs As They Walk Up To The Coaster And Stand In Line.

Special Act Part 1 End

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:06 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Special Act 2: A Day Out With An And Ail Part 2

As The Line Dwindles Down To Just Them Usagi Sighs "Finally!, We Stood Here For Thirty Minutes Waiting!" She Said With An Annoyed Look On Her Face, The Guys All Nervously Shake As The Rides Attendant Waves Them Over And They Each Take A Seat, The Lap Bar Firmly In Place The Ride Starts Taking Off.

After A Few Laps On The Roller Coaster They Get Off The Guys Are All Green In The Face "Where's The Bathroom!?" Mamoru Said Holding His Mouth, The Other Guys Race Off With Him To Find A Bathroom. Naru Chuckles "I Guess Guys Aren't As Tough As They Say They Are" She Said Causing The Other Girls To Roar With Laughter.

Usagi Wipes The Tears Out Of Her Eyes "Still I Feel Bad About That, I'm Gonna Buy Mamo-Chan Something!" She Said Happily As She Walked Over To A Vendor And Bought A Stuffed Teddy Bear Dressed Like Tuxedo Mask, Usagi Walks Back To The Girls And Holds Out The Teddy Bear "You Think Mamo-Chan Will Like This?" She Said Smiling.

Naru Smiles "Of Course He Will" She Said Happily, Usagi Just Smiles And Hugs The Bear As Rei Holds Her Hand Up "We Should Find The Guys", They All Nod And Run Off And On The Way There Makoto Bumps Into A Guy With Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes Wearing A White T-Shirt And Black Pants He Checks Out Makoto Who Blushes "Got To Say You're The Most Beautiful Woman I've Ever Seen" He Said Winking At Her.

Makoto Goes Even Redder "Y-You Really Mean That?" She Stammered, He Just Smiles And Grabs Her Hand Kissing It "I Do My Dear Lady, My Name Is Kenji What's Your Name?" He Said, Makoto Smiles Happily "Makoto But My Friends Call Me Mako-Chan" She Said Almost Dreamily, Minako Waves Her Hand In Front Of Makoto's Face "Mako-Chan We Need To Go" She Said But Makoto Just Continues To Stare Dreamily At The Man In Front Of Her.

Kenji Looks At Ami And Minako "You Know Ladies If You Like I Can Introduce You To My Brothers Sanji And Renji, We're Triplets You See" He Said Smiling, Minako Goes Red In The Face And Looks At Ami "I'll Do It If You Do It Ami" She Said Almost Giddy, Ami Smiles "I'm Not Really Looking For A Date Minako But Why Not?" She Said Happily.

Minako Hugs Ami "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!" She Said Going Even Redder In The Face, Usagi Smiles "Me, Rei, Naru And An Will Go Find The Guys You Guys Have A Great Time" She Said Happily, The Girls Nod At Usagi As They Run Off To Find The Guys. Minako Practically Giddy "Well Lead Us To The Guys Kenji!" She Said Excitedly.

Kenji Nods And Grabs Makoto's Hand Then Beckons The Girls To Follow Him, He Takes Them To A Shooting Range Where His Two Brothers Are Shooting "Sanji, Renji I Want To Introduce You To Someone" He Said Excitedly, His Brothers Turn Around They Both Look Like Kenji Except Ones Got Brown Hair And The Other Has Red Hair The One With The Red Hair Walks Up To Ami And Extends His Hand "Names Sanji Got To Say You Are Gorgeous!" He Said Winking.

Ami Goes Red In The Face And Thinks "He's So Handsome!", Renji Walks Up To Minako Takes Her Hand And Kisses It "I'm Renji Pretty Lady I Must Say Finer Beauty Cannot Be Found Anywhere Else" He Said Also Winking, Steam Shoots Out Of Minako's Ears As She Too Thinks "He's So Handsome!". They Hang Out For A Few Hours Before Remembering They Need To Find Usagi And The Others.

Kenji Takes Makoto's Hand "Can We Get Your Numbers?, We Want To See You All Again" He Said Looking Into Makoto's Eyes, Makoto Nods And Hands Him A Piece Of Paper "This My Number, I Can't Wait To See You Again!" She Said Dreamily As Minako And Ami Hand Their Numbers Over Too.

Minako Grabs Makoto's Arm "Lets Go!" She Said Dragging Her Away A Few Minutes Later They Find Everyone At The Front Gate Mamoru's Holding A Teddy Bear Dressed Like Tuxedo Mask, Rei Gives Them A Grumpy Look "Its About Time We Want To Go Home!" She Said With A Slight Snarl, Minako Puts Her Hand On Her Head "Sorry We Met Some Really Cute Guys, We Gave Them Our Phone Numbers!" She Said Going Red In The Face.

Rei Smiles "Least Next Time We'll All Have Dates!" She Said Chuckling, Usagi And Naru Yawn "Lets Go I'm Tired And We Have School In The Morning!" Naru Said, Ami Goes Wide Eyed And Looks At Her Watch "Oh My God Is It That Late!" She Said Running Off At High Speeds.

They All Laugh As They Return Home After A Great Day

Special Act. 2 End