Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 52%  52%  [ 13 ]
Lord Mala 24%  24%  [ 6 ]
Other 24%  24%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 25
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:07 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh do not listen to the fake news media. There is nothing wrong that I said in those tapes. Especially the ones where I allegedly talked about grabbing Makoto. All lies.

☹.
Lord Mala wrote:
And I may have visited the Dark Kingdom before but never have met Beryl. I went there to hire Nephrite and Kunzite for my campaign but I do not know Beryl.

Lie: the Dark Kingdom has been destroyed years ago.
Lord Mala wrote:
And at one of my rallies, I saw 2 guys fighting each other. One lifted his finger up and another one hit him. That is very wrong to do to somebody who wants to make Earth and Crystal Tokyo great again as it is a very bad thing to lift the finger at the one who wants to fix all the problems. I personally would have love to beat the hell out of him. I would have gone brutal on him.

YOU are the only problem. And inciting violence again.
LifeGaveMeLemons wrote:
Am I high right now? Is the OP high?!? :?

You're not high, and OP is actually a survivor of an alien invasion from a species of humanoid horses with a totalitarian regime so bad that any comparison would be insulting to those compared to them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:17 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I wonder who they are in the "other" option of the poll. lol

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:40 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Other: TESTAMENT's imouto
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
I wonder who they are in the "other" option of the poll. lol

Ryo Urawa wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
and I just noticed its a 3 way tie XD

BTW, who's/'re the "other" candidate(s) in the poll? lol

Mara, Rose And Rika :lol:

They haven't been campaigning, so it's easy to forget. :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:52 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^ I've totally forgotten that myself. P-: Anyway, I think we three are just also-rans, as I've previously said here. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
So we all know that Crooked Usagi does not have the temperament to lead Earth unlike me. I would like for her to release her birth certificate and nothing forged. My goal is to make Earth great again and we will do so. We know this though, there is no need to investigate my "ties" to the Dark Kingdom because they aren't any. They never were. If Minako wants to have the Venus Caucus over, she is welcome to have it. I would love to meet with the Venus Caucus, I want to meet all her friends, yes do tell her to set it up.

And I got some new people who can pay for the barrier. Mars. Yes, Mars will pay for the barrier. They know what to do, we even have Rei to handle that.

This will be a great barrier as it will also prevent those thieving people from Mars over here. They bring in the drugs and we will fight that.

Now guys, isn't it more fun to be at a Mala rally? Isn't this better than any other rally you have seen? You know, there was a protester and then the audience hit back and that is exactly what we needed. Next time I don't know if I will do the fighting myself or if some of you guys will. One of my supporters said "next time we see that Crooked Usagi fan, we might have to kill him". I say to those protesters, "get them out, just get them out!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I don't know about you, but I've heard nothing but great things about this Zamasu guy.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:56 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Is he Mala's son-in-law? :lol:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:12 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
So we all know that Her Majesty Neo Queen Serenity has the temperament to lead Earth unlike Crooked me.

FTFY.
Lord Mala wrote:
I would like for her to release her birth certificate and nothing forged.

Do yours first, and prove you're not an Unicornicopian.
Lord Mala wrote:
My goal is to make Earth great again and we will do so.

Stop lying, failed alien invader
Lord Mala wrote:
We know this though, there is no need to investigate my "ties" to the Dark Kingdom because they aren't any. They never were.

Because we destroyed them before you arrive on Earth.
Lord Mala wrote:
If Minako wants to have the Venus Caucus over, she is welcome to have it. I would love to meet with the Venus Caucus, I want to meet all her friends, yes do tell her to set it up.

She's apolitical, and you'd know if you were actually from Earth.
Lord Mala wrote:
And I got some new people who can pay for the barrier. Mars. Yes, Mars will pay for the barrier. They know what to do, we even have Rei to handle that.

Did you just try and piss off the biggest conglomerate of weapon factories and third largest group of bikers in the known universe? Please, keep digging.
Lord Mala wrote:
This will be a great barrier as it will also prevent those thieving people from Mars over here. They bring in the drugs and we will fight that.

Are you on the Plutarkian payroll? Because provoking the Martians doesn't end well, the Plutarkians know far too well.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now guys, isn't it more fun to be at a Mala rally? Isn't this better than any other rally you have seen?

That's just overwork.
Lord Mala wrote:
You know, there was a protester and then the audience hit back and that is exactly what we needed.

Exactly: an excuse to arrest your gang of bullies.
Lord Mala wrote:
Next time I don't know if I will do the fighting myself or if some of you guys will.

Please, do it. We have a cell ready for you.
Lord Mala wrote:
One of my supporters said "next time we see that Crooked Usagi fan, we might have to kill him". I say to those protesters, "get them out, just get them out!"
[/quote][/quote]
And that's why you aren't rotting in jail with him.
Princess Venus wrote:

I don't know about you, but I've heard nothing but great things about this Zamasu guy.

That mass murderer? Please, no. We have stronger people than Vegito, but taking him down is always a pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:49 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Location: Chillin' at the Galaxy Cauldron, cracking open a cold soda with the girls
What about the Immortality Act of 2050? Are you going to take away the long lifespans that Serenity has granted us with the Silver Crystal? Do you have a suitable replacement--do you even have reliable source of power? What is a good ruler without a pure heart, a star seed, a dream mirror or a Sailor Crystal? :tongue:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7