Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:41 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 57%  57%  [ 16 ]
Lord Mala 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Other 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 689
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
I should note that I feel that NQS has frequently put my life in danger. There were bombings as well as capture of nearby populations and they have been brainwashed.

Why are you buying into Black Moon propaganda? Besides, those guys are CONFIRMED to have used brainwashing-even on each other-so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:29 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
I say do what you have to do to those that chant out that "Mala is a fraud". Likely to be from Crooked Usagi's followers. Just whatever you do, knock the ☹ out of them.

Do not be fooled, the world loves Mala more than Usagi. The poll is just rigged and fake news.

The Dark Kingdom is not meddling with the elections between me and Crooked Usagi. I am the most honest person you will ever see.

I can tell you that Youma are not attacking us, it is the Sailor Guardians.

We will make Earth great again. #MEGA

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:20 am 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 7571
Location: New New York
Gender: Robot male
Other: In a relationship
lord Martiya wrote:
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
I should note that I feel that NQS has frequently put my life in danger. There were bombings as well as capture of nearby populations and they have been brainwashed.

Why are you buying into Black Moon propaganda? Besides, those guys are CONFIRMED to have used brainwashing-even on each other-so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.


Let's just say I am a refugee from a city that came under attack

_________________
Image

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:14 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 689
Lord Mala wrote:
I say do what you have to do to those that chant out that "Mala is a fraud". Likely to be from Crooked Usagi's followers.

Or they just have average QI.
Lord Mala wrote:
Just whatever you do, knock the ☹ out of them.

Inciting violence, boy.
Lord Mala wrote:
Do not be fooled, the world loves Mala more than Usagi. The poll is just rigged and fake news.

There's no elections, and we love our Queen more than an Unicornicopian infiltrator like you.
Lord Mala wrote:
The Dark Kingdom is not meddling with the elections between me and Crooked Usagi.

Because there's no elections, and because the Dark Kingdom has been annihilated.
Lord Mala wrote:
I am the most honest person you will ever see.

You are an equine creature masquerading as a humanoid that feigns being a human from Earth and has invented an election. You're a liar.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can tell you that Youma are not attacking us, it is the Sailor Guardians.

Nobody's attacking us at the moment. Especially our chief protectors.
Lord Mala wrote:
We will make Earth great again.

WE have already done that, under Her Majesty's lead. Not that you know, given you were on Unicornicopia...
Lord Mala wrote:
#MEGA

Will you finally upload that thing?
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
Let's just say I am a refugee from a city that came under attack

Which one?

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:37 am 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other: taken :A
I think you can't be in charge of Crystal tokyo now :mischief:

_________________
Image
let me occupy your mind,as you do mine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:13 am 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 7571
Location: New New York
Gender: Robot male
Other: In a relationship
litacan wrote:
I think you can't be in charge of Crystal tokyo now :mischief:


nein nein. we need a new ruler

_________________
Image

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:45 am 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other: taken :A
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
litacan wrote:
I think you can't be in charge of Crystal tokyo now :mischief:


nein nein. we need a new ruler


Could be you =^_^=

_________________
Image
let me occupy your mind,as you do mine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 7571
Location: New New York
Gender: Robot male
Other: In a relationship
litacan wrote:
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
litacan wrote:
I think you can't be in charge of Crystal tokyo now :mischief:


nein nein. we need a new ruler


Could be you =^_^=


Nope. I am unfit.

_________________
Image

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:15 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
Maybe him:


_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:56 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22664
Location: in my Aesthetic with Usagi
Gender: Male
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maybe him:

Godwins law has been invoked but technically not since you didn't say his name P-:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:02 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
Prince Rose wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maybe him:

Godwins law has been invoked but technically not since you didn't say his name P-:

That might be intentional - this thread should've (long) been dead already. :roll:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 689
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
nein nein. we need a new ruler

Why, exactly?

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:59 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
Let me take a look at these people.

Wiseman: I got to give him credit

Queen Beryl: A very strong leader

Neherenia: Better than Crooked Usagi

Dr Tomoe: A smart man who has made very smart choices

Galaxia: She knows what she is doing.

And yes I know that Minako is going to testify but she better not mention anything about if I have anything to do with Queen Beryl because I do not.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:01 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 7571
Location: New New York
Gender: Robot male
Other: In a relationship
what will happen to refugees?

_________________
Image

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:08 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other: taken :A
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
what will happen to refugees?


Looks like Neo Queen Serenity is in charge,so nothing will change ^_^'

_________________
Image
let me occupy your mind,as you do mine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:16 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 7571
Location: New New York
Gender: Robot male
Other: In a relationship
litacan wrote:
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
what will happen to refugees?


Looks like Neo Queen Serenity is in charge,so nothing will change ^_^'


nein nein. I will divorce Minako and run to the cauldron

_________________
Image

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:11 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
Lord Mala wrote:
And yes I know that Minako is going to testify but she better not mention anything about if I have anything to do with Queen Beryl because I do not.

I've heard that she's also deliberately leaked some unfavorable info about you to the media. :mischief:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:42 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
I can assure you that there is no links between me and Beryl. She however needs to be careful because she better not even mention a thing about this.

If she does, then again do not listen to what the dishonest media says about me. I am the most honest person you will ever see.

We will save Earth everyone!

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:29 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 689
Lord Mala wrote:
Let me take a look at these people.

I thought you were on the run from the law.
Lord Mala wrote:
Wiseman: I got to give him credit

For trying to destroy Earth or for being a serial killer?
Lord Mala wrote:
Queen Beryl: A very strong leader

A crazed stalker who sold her soul to the devil.
Lord Mala wrote:
Neherenia: Better than Crooked Usagi

She turned her entire kingdom into monsters.
Lord Mala wrote:
Dr Tomoe: A smart man who has made very smart choices

Before going insane, maybe. After, however, he sold his planet to Master Pharaoh 90 to further his scientific knowledge and implanted his daughter with a Daimon Egg. There's a reason he lost custody of said daughter.
Lord Mala wrote:
Galaxia: She knows what she is doing.

That is, trying to atone for all her crimes.
Lord Mala wrote:
And yes I know that Minako is going to testify but she better not mention anything about if I have anything to do with Queen Beryl because I do not.

We know. You Unicornicopians came here after Beryl and her terrorists were wiped out.
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
nein nein. I will divorce Minako and run to the cauldron

You aren't Rei, can't divorce Minako.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can assure you that there is no links between me and Beryl. She however needs to be careful because she better not even mention a thing about this.

The Ghost Investigations department is now trying to summon Beryl to interrogate her about these possible links. Your attempts at cover-up suck.
Lord Mala wrote:
If she does, then again do not listen to what the dishonest media says about me. I am the most honest person you will ever see.

You aren't human and are trying to pass yourself as one. That's not honest.
Lord Mala wrote:
We will save Earth everyone!

From you and the other Unicornicopians? Already done.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:48 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So if you see anyone in the Ghost Department, knock the crap out out of them. Seriously just knock the hell out of them. I will handle it if it gets ugly, don't worry about it.

I can assure you that I am not covering up anything because I have done nothing wrong. I can promise you that Kunzite has nothing to do with the Dark Kingdom or Beryl. Those are all total lies but if anyone asks me about him, you all know what to do. Just go ahead and punch them in the face.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:11 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 7571
Location: New New York
Gender: Robot male
Other: In a relationship
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Let me take a look at these people.

I thought you were on the run from the law.
Lord Mala wrote:
Wiseman: I got to give him credit

For trying to destroy Earth or for being a serial killer?
Lord Mala wrote:
Queen Beryl: A very strong leader

A crazed stalker who sold her soul to the devil.
Lord Mala wrote:
Neherenia: Better than Crooked Usagi

She turned her entire kingdom into monsters.
Lord Mala wrote:
Dr Tomoe: A smart man who has made very smart choices

Before going insane, maybe. After, however, he sold his planet to Master Pharaoh 90 to further his scientific knowledge and implanted his daughter with a Daimon Egg. There's a reason he lost custody of said daughter.
Lord Mala wrote:
Galaxia: She knows what she is doing.

That is, trying to atone for all her crimes.
Lord Mala wrote:
And yes I know that Minako is going to testify but she better not mention anything about if I have anything to do with Queen Beryl because I do not.

We know. You Unicornicopians came here after Beryl and her terrorists were wiped out.
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
nein nein. I will divorce Minako and run to the cauldron

You aren't Rei, can't divorce Minako.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can assure you that there is no links between me and Beryl. She however needs to be careful because she better not even mention a thing about this.

The Ghost Investigations department is now trying to summon Beryl to interrogate her about these possible links. Your attempts at cover-up suck.
Lord Mala wrote:
If she does, then again do not listen to what the dishonest media says about me. I am the most honest person you will ever see.

You aren't human and are trying to pass yourself as one. That's not honest.
Lord Mala wrote:
We will save Earth everyone!

From you and the other Unicornicopians? Already done.


Why can't I divorce a Senshi?

_________________
Image

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other: taken :A
^^^ because divorce is wrong.See how unhappy Ami was because of her parents' divorce :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

_________________
Image
let me occupy your mind,as you do mine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:53 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 689
Lord Mala wrote:
So if you see anyone in the Ghost Department, knock the crap out out of them. Seriously just knock the hell out of them. I will handle it if it gets ugly, don't worry about it.

Inciting violence against the law enforcement, I see.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can assure you that I am not covering up anything because I have done nothing wrong.

Let's put in song what you just said is:

Lord Mala wrote:
I can promise you that Kunzite has nothing to do with the Dark Kingdom or Beryl. Those are all total lies

So Kunzite lied about being a Dark Kingdom member?
Lord Mala wrote:
but if anyone asks me about him, you all know what to do. Just go ahead and punch them in the face.

Again you incite violence.
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
Why can't I divorce a Senshi?

You can't divorce MINAKO, because she's married to Rei.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:19 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 7571
Location: New New York
Gender: Robot male
Other: In a relationship
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
So if you see anyone in the Ghost Department, knock the crap out out of them. Seriously just knock the hell out of them. I will handle it if it gets ugly, don't worry about it.

Inciting violence against the law enforcement, I see.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can assure you that I am not covering up anything because I have done nothing wrong.

Let's put in song what you just said is:

Lord Mala wrote:
I can promise you that Kunzite has nothing to do with the Dark Kingdom or Beryl. Those are all total lies

So Kunzite lied about being a Dark Kingdom member?
Lord Mala wrote:
but if anyone asks me about him, you all know what to do. Just go ahead and punch them in the face.

Again you incite violence.
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
Why can't I divorce a Senshi?

You can't divorce MINAKO, because she's married to Rei.

excellent. that is what I need :evillaugh:

_________________
Image

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:49 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
10? She gets 10? That was rigged. I know that I am really winning and do not worry, there is no link between me and Beryl. It's all lies. I know how this is done. There is nothing wrong with Kunzite and Nephrite. Again, do not take the Access Crystal Tokyo tape for granted. Just all locker room banter about what I said about Minako in the past. I'm not like Chiba.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:47 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
Lord Mala wrote:
10? She gets 10? That was rigged.

I think you've already done pretty well w/ the current 6. :P

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 689
Lord Mala wrote:
10? She gets 10? That was rigged. I know that I am really winning

There's no election for the world. The only thing is a joke election for THIS FORUM.
Lord Mala wrote:
and do not worry, there is no link between me and Beryl. It's all lies.

We know, you lie all the time.
Lord Mala wrote:
I know how this is done.

You don't, you're a pitiful liar.
Lord Mala wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Kunzite and Nephrite.

They themselves would disagree.
Lord Mala wrote:
Again, do not take the Access Crystal Tokyo tape for granted. Just all locker room banter about what I said about Minako in the past.

Or simple recordings of your illegal plans and actions.
Lord Mala wrote:
I'm not like Chiba.

So you're not reliable. We already knew that.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Again, do not take the Access Crystal Tokyo tape for granted. Just all locker room banter about what I said about Minako in the past.

Or simple recordings of your illegal plans and actions.

I want the tapes publicized! :cthulhu:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:17 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
Oh do not listen to the fake news media. There is nothing wrong that I said in those tapes. Especially the ones where I allegedly talked about grabbing Makoto. All lies. And I may have visited the Dark Kingdom before but never have met Beryl. I went there to hire Nephrite and Kunzite for my campaign but I do not know Beryl.


And at one of my rallies, I saw 2 guys fighting each other. One lifted his finger up and another one hit him. That is very wrong to do to somebody who wants to make Earth and Crystal Tokyo great again as it is a very bad thing to lift the finger at the one who wants to fix all the problems. I personally would have love to beat the hell out of him. I would have gone brutal on him.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:15 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 06, 2014
Posts: 700
Gender: male
Am I high right now? Is the OP high?!? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 5 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator