Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
Lord Mala 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
Other 25%  25%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 20
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Who knows? That could really happen, & you don't even need to have LMDs, as moles are already at all levels everywhere. lol

No, they're only in the garden.

Nice one. lol

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:18 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh trust me, under a Lord Mala administration, that will not happen.

I know, because there won't be one. And when you Unicornicopians tried, we stopped you.
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:
It would be interesting to see you lead Crystal Tokyo.

I remember, the old Chinese curse. "May you lead an interesting life".
lunar5313 wrote:
What happens if we have LMDs inflatrate the high counsel and order a nuclear strike against other countries or our own citizens?

Then the LMDs are quickly identified, apprehended and studied for how did they get through the counters for such a trick. Because it's not so easy to get the codes.
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Who knows? That could really happen, & you don't even need to have LMDs, as moles are already at all levels everywhere. lol

No, they're only in the garden.

But how can you identify them if they act like the original? And how do you know the high counsel has not been compromised?

Spoiler: show
I have no name. And what does it say about looking about spoilers..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:26 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^ Like what I've said above, simply bribe the "originals" to work for you, & there'll be no identification problems. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:36 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
^ Like what I've said above, simply bribe the "originals" to work for you, & there'll be no identification problems. lol

Ah but LMDs are robotic duplicates based on a living person. The originals may refuse and be kidnapped and held somewhere while the duplicates slowly take over

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
lunar5313 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Ah but LMDs are robotic duplicates based on a living person. The originals may refuse and be kidnapped and held somewhere while the duplicates slowly take over

I know what LMDs are, but I was just pointing out that using the originals can totally avoid being somehow identified as an LMD. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:44 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
But how can you identify them if they act like the original?

That is classified. Let's just say we have our ways.
lunar5313 wrote:
And how do you know the high counsel has not been compromised?

Again, we have our ways.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:35 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
So just how in the hell did Lord Mala go from 6 votes to 5 and Crooked Usagi from 6 to 7? The polls are rigged, I know that I am in the real lead.

Crooked Usagi leaked out classified information involving the Black Moon, she is not to be our leader.

She has got to have the worst running mate I have ever seen. Endymion is a womanizing, disgusting man and he does not represent the majority of Earth. He does not set a good example to our children.

I mean, I am telling you. In the good old days, we never had people like Crooked Usagi because if we did, they would be treated very rough and be carried out on a stretcher.

And now she is accusing me of working with Queen Beryl. I have already told you guys, I don't know Queen Beryl. I have never met her. Yes I have said that she was an effective leader and that she said I'm a great guy and I think it would be good if we got along with the Dark Kingdom but I have never met her. Don't listen to Usagi or any of the fake news media telling you that I'm working with her because I have never met her.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:24 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Lord Mala wrote:
And now she is accusing me of working with Queen Beryl. I have already told you guys, I don't know Queen Beryl. I have never met her. Yes I have said that she was an effective leader and that she said I'm a great guy and I think it would be good if we got along with the Dark Kingdom but I have never met her. Don't listen to Usagi or any of the fake news media telling you that I'm working with her because I have never met her.

But your men have met Beryl's at this critical period of time. :cthulhu:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:27 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Who can we trust to lead if we have a nuclear holocaust?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:35 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
lunar5313 wrote:

Whoever is to lead, that'll be one of the top issues to handle, & they won't be able to do it alone anyway, whether they can be trusted or not. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:48 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

Whoever is to lead, that'll be one of the top issues to handle, & they won't be able to do it alone anyway, whether they can be trusted or not. lol

What if the leadership is wiped out?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:37 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
lunar5313 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

What if the leadership is wiped out?

Then everything will be wiped out too. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
So just how in the hell did Lord Mala go from 6 votes to 5 and Crooked Usagi from 6 to 7? The polls are rigged, I know that I am in the real lead.

There's no poll or lead because there's no elections, you Unicornicopian.
Lord Mala wrote:
Crooked Usagi leaked out classified information involving the Black Moon, she is not to be our leader.

Proof?
Lord Mala wrote:
She has got to have the worst running mate I have ever seen. Endymion is a womanizing, disgusting man and he does not represent the majority of Earth. He does not set a good example to our children.

And now you just got sued for libel by the Imperial House. Good luck getting out of that.
Also, he's not her running mate because there's no elections, you Unicornicopian alien infiltrator.
Lord Mala wrote:
I mean, I am telling you. In the good old days, we never had people like Crooked Usagi because if we did, they would be treated very rough and be carried out on a stretcher.

Then why the whole world demanded she became the absolute queen?
Lord Mala wrote:

The terrorist organization known as Dark Kingdom has been wiped out years ago. How can you still delude yourself they are still a thing, is a mystery.
lunar5313 wrote:

Stanislav Petrov. We brought him out of retirement for a reason, you know.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:17 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Bottom line Usagi as Neo Queen Serenity brought the world into a utopia. You can't beat that sure the Black Moon Clan did terrorist actions but in the end they were defeated.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:08 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
All I can say to my fans who like to own weapons, hear me out. Go look out for Crooked Usagi and make sure she does not do anything stupid. If she does, you know what to do.

I have to say that although Galaxia was not a great person but at least she killed terrorists.

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is no "DarkGate" scandal. That is all fake news. There is no scandal with me and the Dark Kingdom.

Again, I promise you that on day 1, I am going to fix everything that is wrong with the world and I will drain the swamp of NQS's actions.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:36 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
All I can say to my fans who like to own weapons, hear me out. Go look out for Crooked Usagi and make sure she does not do anything stupid. If she does, you know what to do.

And you claim you don't condone violence... Yet you're inciting an armed rebellion.
Lord Mala wrote:
I have to say that although Galaxia was not a great person but at least she killed terrorists.

And then went mad and murdered innocents until Her Majesty Neo Queen Serenity did not beat some sense into her. She's been atoning ever since.
Lord Mala wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know that there is no "DarkGate" scandal. That is all fake news. There is no scandal with me and the Dark Kingdom.

What the-Are you saying there's Dark Kingdom remnants we haven't found and destroyed yet? Please present yourself to the nearest GMP station for interrogation. And find yourself a good lawyer, you'll need it-assuming you don't manage to implicate yourself in such a way to trigger that particular set of laws that would turn your lawyer from a right to a privilege we can deny at will.
Lord Mala wrote:
Again, I promise you that on day 1, I am going to fix everything that is wrong with the world and I will drain the swamp of NQS's actions.

So you plan to freeze the world.

Lord Mala, or whoever you really are, stop it. We know you're actually an alien Unicornicopian, you've made it abundantly clear. Give yourself up while you can.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:40 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Oh no, not condoning violence. Basically, I'm trying to say this. Her Sailor Guardians should disarm themselves.

No, I do not intend to freeze Earth, that would not make Earth great. What I am going to do is build a barrier around Earth and like I said, Nemesis is going to pay for it. It will not block out the Sun, believe me.

I have made hashtags on my account for my fans to spread. Those are #MEGA #NotMyQueen #LockUpUsagi #BuildThatBarrier and #MakeEarthGreatAgain and believe me, I have a lot of support.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:03 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Lord Mala wrote:
I have made hashtags on my account for my fans to spread. Those are #MEGA #NotMyQueen #LockUpUsagi #BuildThatBarrier and #MakeEarthGreatAgain and believe me, I have a lot of support.

And #BelieveMe too, I think. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:42 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
well what if a terrorist organization from another dimension plotted of taking up the throne? Maybe like Hydra and the Red Skull.....

You never know who might be a terrorist

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:45 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
You never know who might be a terrorist

Literally anyone could be one. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:47 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

lunar5313 wrote:

Again, we have our ways.

Oh really? Then explain how this site has been inflatrated by them?

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

lunar5313 wrote:

Again, we have our ways.

This site is pretty open (it wasn't back then, tho), hence it's always being infiltrated. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:36 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh no, not condoning violence. Basically, I'm trying to say this. Her Sailor Guardians should disarm themselves.

No, you told your supporters to attack the Sailor Soldiers.
Lord Mala wrote:
No, I do not intend to freeze Earth, that would not make Earth great.

You say you're going to reverse what Her Majesty did. Her Majesty saved Earth from being forcefully frozen. Ergo, you say you want to freeze Earth.
Lord Mala wrote:
What I am going to do is build a barrier around Earth

As you clearly forgot, walls failed your homeworld Unicornicopia. They failed miserably.
Lord Mala wrote:
and like I said, Nemesis is going to pay for it.

Nemesis was destroyed.
Lord Mala wrote:
It will not block out the Sun, believe me.

Because it won't be built.
Lord Mala wrote:

No, you haven't. You are an Unicornicopian hiding in a basement making deluded statements and thinking there's going to be any election.
well what if a terrorist organization from another dimension plotted of taking up the throne?

We identify them while they try to adapt to our culture.
Maybe like Hydra and the Red Skull.....

Cut the mortal heads and burn the stumps before they grow back, then squish the immortal one until a giant rock 'till it starves to death. Just like Heracles did with the hydra he faced.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:38 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:

Lord Mala wrote:

You say you're going to reverse what Her Majesty did. Her Majesty saved Earth from being forcefully frozen. Ergo, you say you want to freeze Earth.
Lord Mala wrote:

As you clearly forgot, walls failed your homeworld Unicornicopia. They failed miserably.
Lord Mala wrote:

Nemesis was destroyed.
Lord Mala wrote:

Lord Mala wrote:

No, you haven't. You are an Unicornicopian hiding in a basement making deluded statements and thinking there's going to be any election.
well what if a terrorist organization from another dimension plotted of taking up the throne?

Cut the mortal heads and burn the stumps before they grow back, then squish the immortal one until a giant rock 'till it starves to death. Just like Heracles did with the hydra he faced.
[/quote]
This site is not government-owned, so it doesn't have our sophisticated and classified protections. Ask the staff.

Last edited by lord Martiya on Tue May 09, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:43 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

Lord Mala wrote:

Lord Mala wrote:

Lord Mala wrote:

Nemesis was destroyed.
Lord Mala wrote:

Lord Mala wrote:

Hydra isn't the same one as Hercules faced. They will always rise up from the ashes. You never can be sure if they are taken down..

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:01 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
lord Martiya wrote:

This site is not government-owned, so it doesn't have our sophisticated and classified protections. Ask the staff.

I've always suspected that Mara is a Russian FSB agent. :cthulhu:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Hydra isn't the same one as Hercules faced. They will always rise up from the ashes. You never can be sure if they are taken down..

Au contraire, you CAN. You just make sure that every terrorist is taken care of AND expose their ideology for the ☹ it is (possibly with a good dose of ridicule) so it cannot be resurrected.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:09 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Look at the poll.... Crooked Usagi has 9 votes and yet I have 6. This is rigged everyone, my fans and I call for a revolution.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:11 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Look at the poll.... Crooked Usagi has 9 votes and yet I have 6. This is rigged everyone, my fans and I call for a revolution.

There's no rigging because there's no election.

Also, stop it, Unicornicopian, and present your residence permit.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:54 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
I should note that I feel that NQS has frequently put my life in danger. There were bombings as well as capture of nearby populations and they have been brainwashed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next