Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 57%  57%  [ 16 ]
Lord Mala 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Other 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 28
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:03 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Now take a look at Minako? Is that also the face of a person who shall lead planet Earth? Hell no. She's just like Crooked Usagi.

She's not a politician, she's military. And you'd know that if you knew what you're talking about.
Lord Mala wrote:
And let's not forget, she is not from Earth either. I know she is from Venus and I demand her birth certificate.

That's in the public records and you'd know if you weren't an Unicornicopian.
Lord Mala wrote:
I promise you that as king of Earth, I am going to make Earth great again.

There's no election, and even if there was and you'd win we know how things were on Unicornicopia before the counteroffensive. Worse than any totalitarian regime ever recorded before...
Lord Mala wrote:
I have no need to apologize to Minako or Crooked Usagi or anyone on her team. I did not say a single thing that was made to insult her, I only stated the facts.

You only stated lies, and provided no evidence.
Lord Mala wrote:
Also, Crooked Usagi lied. The Death Busters had no weapons of mass destruction that could have destroyed Earth. She made a lie by going after them and claiming that they did.

And what would you call Master Pharaoh 90? Either that, or an eldritch abomination using them as pawns.
Lord Mala wrote:
I am the most honest person and the least hateful person you will ever see!

You are an old school Unicornicopian, you need a dictionary to know what "honesty" means.
Lord Mala wrote:
We need tough people in this. Usagi is nowhere near tough. This is a tough job and it needs tough people. She doesn't know how defend Earth just like her mother, also nowhere near tough, the first Serenity. She too wasn't tough enough to protect the Moon from the Dark Kingdom? Are people like these the kind of people you want? I don't think so.

You do realize she obliterated the Dark Kingdom, don't you?
Lord Mala wrote:
She called Rubius a ☹. Now I do not know Rubius, I've never met him. I do know this though, she used a very vulgar word to describe him. Just how are we going to set a good example on our kids when we have a leader who uses filthy language?

We of the GMP and the other police forces are very interested on how you apparently know what she said about a mass murderer in the private of her rooms.
Lord Mala wrote:
I am a master negotiator. She is the single biggest liar, she will say anything.

You have that backward.
Lord Mala wrote:
No wonder she has no real endorsements. No wonder I'm ahead in the real polls.

That's because there's no election except in your mind, thus no endorsements nor polls.
Lord Mala wrote:
And then you got to look at her. Can you trust somebody with that kind of hair? Hell no. My hair is better, much better than hers.

Wow... You got even more pathetic. Attacking someone hair, seriously...
Lord Mala wrote:
And this is to Crooked Usagi. You need to read my book, The Art of Rules. I promise you that you will learn a whole lot from it.

She already has. And I've heard it's the best toilet paper she ever had.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:09 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Years of membership
Other: In a relationship
Who guarantees we will not be exiled if we rebel against Usagi?

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:22 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:

If you start an armed revolt that endangers the civilians, you'll be lucky to survive the police long enough to get captured and exiled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Want truth? Vote Lord Mala.

Guess you meant the alternative one. :P

The only Lord Mala and the real Lord Mala. That is me. Vote for me if you want truth.

So you must be a monopoly of truths. P-:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:44 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
I am THE truth. I have never lied unlike Crooked Usagi.

I have a huge following. It is tremendously huge!

I am the most qualified person you will ever see. Crooked Usagi is not qualified to lead Earth. Believe me, I am going to fix everything as much as possible starting day 1.

I am going to announce that Kunzite will be the head of our military. I have known him for years and he is a very good man, believe me. I have seen how he has handled many wars and words cannot describe how good of a general he is, believe me. He's hell of a lot smarter than Lying Minako. He will lead our military and make Earth so tough you won't believe it.

I also would like to appoint Nephrite to be the head of our police and restore law and order. He's a ☹ good man and believe me, you can trust him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:36 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
I am THE truth. I have never lied unlike Crooked Usagi.

And this is one of your biggest lies.
Lord Mala wrote:
I have a huge following. It is tremendously huge!

So you have more followers than the fingers of two hands?
Lord Mala wrote:
I am the most qualified person you will ever see. Crooked Usagi is not qualified to lead Earth. Believe me, I am going to fix everything as much as possible starting day 1.

A thousand years of utopia say you're wrong. But then again, you Unicornicopians had such a government I'm not surprised you don't notice it.
Lord Mala wrote:
I am going to announce that Kunzite will be the head of our military. I have known him for years and he is a very good man, believe me. I have seen how he has handled many wars and words cannot describe how good of a general he is, believe me. He's hell of a lot smarter than Lying Minako. He will lead our military and make Earth so tough you won't believe it.

I also would like to appoint Nephrite to be the head of our police and restore law and order. He's a ☹ good man and believe me, you can trust him.

They have both requested, and obtained, to be banned from any effective command higher than a platoon. They agree on honorific ranks, and Sailor Venus says it had been hard enough to convince them and Zoisite to do as much, but effective... They feel their past membership in the Dark Kingdom, even if under brainwashing, disqualify them.

Jadeite, on the other hand, has struck rich and left the military, altogether, and unless it's about caring for the environment he also stays out of politics. Was surprised just as you are when he did that and revealed all those things he did in high school at Chiba...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:23 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I hear you guys. Now tell me, who is going to pay for the barrier?

That's right! Nemesis will pay for it 100%.

Now do not get me wrong, I am actually in a big, huge lead in the polls way over that lying, dishonest Crooked Usagi.

I however have met Pharaoh 90 and he had no plans to ever destroy Earth. He is a great guy, believe me. He will also offer to pay for the barrier and nobody builds better barriers than me. Again, do not listen to lies made by Crooked Usagi or any of her friends.

Now you are all going to be covered under MalaCare. UsagiCare kills, it does not save lives. MalaCare will save more lives than anything, believe me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:31 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Years of membership
I hereby rebel against you and NQS. I will move to another galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:13 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BTW, would like to see your tax returns. :lol:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
I hear you guys. Now tell me, who is going to pay for the barrier?

That's right! Nemesis will pay for it 100%.

They've been wiped out.

By the way, have you forgotten how the walls of Unicornicopia, both the planetary, the city and the house ones, failed miserably against the Royal Silver Millennium Army during our counteroffensive?
Lord Mala wrote:
Now do not get me wrong, I am actually in a big, huge lead in the polls way over that lying, dishonest Crooked Usagi.

There's no polls, because there's no election.
Lord Mala wrote:
I however have met Pharaoh 90

Dug up the corpse or séance?
Lord Mala wrote:
and he had no plans to ever destroy Earth.

Then why did he try? Was the Chaos avatar that much of a klutz?
Lord Mala wrote:
He is a great guy, believe me.

Large he was large...
Lord Mala wrote:
He will also offer to pay for the barrier

Dead monsters have no money.
Lord Mala wrote:
and nobody builds better barriers than me.

Give me some brick and mortar and I'll prove you wrong.
Lord Mala wrote:
Again, do not listen to lies made by Crooked Usagi or any of her friends.

First prove you've told a single truth.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now you are all going to be covered under MalaCare. UsagiCare kills, it does not save lives. MalaCare will save more lives than anything, believe me.

My mother survived cancer thanks to UsagiCare. Stop it, your other lies are kinda funny but this one isn't.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Oh my tax returns? Oh trust me, I pay all of my taxes very well.

However, I have never made lies in this campaign. I am an honest man unlike Crooked Usagi. She however, has leaked out info on a private server in some kind of secret room with some fancy computers or something. They are all right here. Some guy named Jaedite was able to see into them. I have to say that I was wrong about him in the past and that he is a good guy and I love what he did. I heard that Queen Beryl was shocked when she saw them but they were there.

Usagi wants to talk about Beryl, I do not know Beryl. Like I said, she has said great things about me but I do not know her, I've never met her. I have been to the Dark Kingdom before but I've never met her in person. I think it would be great if we get along with them so we can take on Chaos together.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
At this critical moment in time, I think you should hide your profile in your current sig, since it doesn't contribute to your public image. :P

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:57 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
That is the official Lord Mala campaign.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:00 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Years of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

If you start an armed revolt that endangers the civilians, you'll be lucky to survive the police long enough to get captured and exiled.

What if we feel like she is endangering our lives?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:43 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
lunar5313 wrote:
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

What if we feel like she is endangering our lives?

This.

This is why you all should vote for Lord Mala and not that Crooked Usagi who does not know how to lead.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:18 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh my tax returns? Oh trust me, I pay all of my taxes very well.

Prove it, then.
Lord Mala wrote:
However, I have never made lies in this campaign.

Another lie. Starting from this being an electoral campaign instead of a pathetic attempt at causing an armed revolt.
Lord Mala wrote:
I am an honest man unlike Crooked Usagi.

You said it backwards.
Lord Mala wrote:
She however, has leaked out info on a private server in some kind of secret room with some fancy computers or something. They are all right here. Some guy named Jaedite was able to see into them. I have to say that I was wrong about him in the past and that he is a good guy and I love what he did. I heard that Queen Beryl was shocked when she saw them but they were there.

What private information? Also, don't let Jadeite find out you're trying to use his image without authorization, last time someone got him really mad he did not burn the perpetrators' houses and beat them almost to death because it wasn't epic enough, AND THEM HE LIKED.
Lord Mala wrote:
Usagi wants to talk about Beryl, I do not know Beryl. Like I said, she has said great things about me but I do not know her, I've never met her. I have been to the Dark Kingdom before but I've never met her in person. I think it would be great if we get along with them so we can take on Chaos together.

So you want to team up with a defunct terrorist group to attack their backer? You make no sense, even for a Unicornicopian.
lunar5313 wrote:

If you start an armed revolt that endangers the civilians, you'll be lucky to survive the police long enough to get captured and exiled.[/quote]
What if we feel like she is endangering our lives?[/quote]
Then get evidence and press charges.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:44 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
This person, Crooked Usagi is a weak leader. She sometimes plays sick to get out of things. Does that sound like me? Hell no! I'm much more dedicated unlike her.

Now there is no way that Queen Beryl is trying to influence anything, there is no proof. She says nice things about me but believe me, there is no proof that she is trying to meddle within. I think that the Sailor Guardians are obsolete and that we should try to get along with the Dark Kingdom.

Crooked Usagi is a danger to the whole world. I can promise you that I will prevent all danger. I have never seen anyone more corrupt than her.

After fix all of Crooked Usagi's problems she has made for Earth, then I will release my tax returns.

And we do not condone violence of any kind. Every rally I have has been great like it should be.

Kunzite is one of my top campaign guys and any allegations against him saying that he has ties to the Dark Kingdom and Queen Beryl are totally false. Just lies coming from Crooked Usagi.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Years of membership
What happens if we have a war? Or will we have mandatory service?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:49 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Service will not be mandatory, believe me.

Also I have decided who my Earth Security Adviser would be. His name is Danburite, also known as Phantom Ace. I have known him for a long time and he's a great man and has what it takes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
This person, Crooked Usagi is a weak leader. She sometimes plays sick to get out of things. Does that sound like me? Hell no! I'm much more dedicated unlike her.

And now you dig into junior high transgressions. Can you get any more pathetic?
Lord Mala wrote:
Now there is no way that Queen Beryl is trying to influence anything, there is no proof. She says nice things about me but believe me, there is no proof that she is trying to meddle within. I think that the Sailor Guardians are obsolete and that we should try to get along with the Dark Kingdom.

There is enormous evidence of the Dark Kingdom's crimes. Also, Beryl died resisting arrest. You should know that.
Lord Mala wrote:
Crooked Usagi is a danger to the whole world. I can promise you that I will prevent all danger. I have never seen anyone more corrupt than her.

I did. Everyone else in the world. Especially you.
Lord Mala wrote:
After fix all of Crooked Usagi's problems she has made for Earth, then I will release my tax returns.

So never, because you couldn't fix yoursel f a dinner...
Lord Mala wrote:
And we do not condone violence of any kind.

Yet you have incited it multiple times.
Lord Mala wrote:
Every rally I have has been great like it should be.

So with nothing but chirping crickets?
Lord Mala wrote:
Kunzite is one of my top campaign guys and any allegations against him saying that he has ties to the Dark Kingdom and Queen Beryl are totally false. Just lies coming from Crooked Usagi.

Kunzite confessed to that after being brought back to life, and insisted into serving a prison term for what he did. Also, don't use his name without authorization: he'll get angry, and I'm pretty sure Jadeite copyrighted it.
lunar5313 wrote:

The Royal Military is voluntary, and has remained it so far during our various conflicts.
Lord Mala wrote:
Also I have decided who my Earth Security Adviser would be. His name is Danburite, also known as Phantom Ace. I have known him for a long time and he's a great man and has what it takes.

So now you're using the name of Sailor Venus' late boyfriend? The judge has called, and if you get killed for this they're ruling it suicide.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:54 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Years of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

And now you dig into junior high transgressions. Can you get any more pathetic?
Lord Mala wrote:

There is enormous evidence of the Dark Kingdom's crimes. Also, Beryl died resisting arrest. You should know that.
Lord Mala wrote:

I did. Everyone else in the world. Especially you.
Lord Mala wrote:

So never, because you couldn't fix yoursel f a dinner...
Lord Mala wrote:
And we do not condone violence of any kind.

Yet you have incited it multiple times.
Lord Mala wrote:
Every rally I have has been great like it should be.

So with nothing but chirping crickets?
Lord Mala wrote:

Kunzite confessed to that after being brought back to life, and insisted into serving a prison term for what he did. Also, don't use his name without authorization: he'll get angry, and I'm pretty sure Jadeite copyrighted it.
lunar5313 wrote:

The Royal Military is voluntary, and has remained it so far during our various conflicts.
Lord Mala wrote:

So now you're using the name of Sailor Venus' late boyfriend? The judge has called, and if you get killed for this they're ruling it suicide.

What if a full invasion took place and the leader became incapacitated? What then?

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
What if a full invasion took place and the leader became incapacitated? What then?

That already happened. What was the solution is a military secret, but we know it did not involve conscription.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:03 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Years of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

That already happened. What was the solution is a military secret, but we know it did not involve conscription.

What if people invade and kidnap citizens and brainwash them?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:22 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:

Like the Dark Kingdom and Shadow Galactica did? They're de-brainwashed, with ease. No exception.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:45 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
lunar5313 wrote:
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

Oh trust me, under a Lord Mala administration, that will not happen.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:23 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
It would be interesting to see you lead Crystal Tokyo.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:13 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:

Could be entertaining, w/ lots of dramas, & like one big reality show. :mischief: :D Even if it might hasten the downfall of Crystal Tokyo, at least the process would be spectacular & w/ a bang, not a slow, boring one, & hence future historians & history students would love that. lol

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:43 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Years of membership
What happens if we have LMDs inflatrate the high counsel and order a nuclear strike against other countries or our own citizens?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:32 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
lunar5313 wrote:
What happens if we have LMDs inflatrate the high counsel and order a nuclear strike against other countries or our own citizens?

Who knows? That could really happen, & you don't even need to have LMDs, as moles are already at all levels everywhere. lol

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:32 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh trust me, under a Lord Mala administration, that will not happen.

I know, because there won't be one. And when you Unicornicopians tried, we stopped you.
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:

I remember, the old Chinese curse. "May you lead an interesting life".
lunar5313 wrote:

Then the LMDs are quickly identified, apprehended and studied for how did they get through the counters for such a trick. Because it's not so easy to get the codes.
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Who knows? That could really happen, & you don't even need to have LMDs, as moles are already at all levels everywhere. lol

No, they're only in the garden.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next