Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 56%  56%  [ 17 ]
Lord Mala 20%  20%  [ 6 ]
Other 23%  23%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 30
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:23 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1671
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So I had yet another rally, talking about all of Crooked Usagi's failures and it turned out great. We saw a pro-Usagi person shouting out insults and guess what, the audience hit back, and that's what we need more of.

Now, I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or other people will so. I mean, maybe that guy should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he did.

Now guys, aren't we having such a fun time here? I can hear you guys cheering "Crystal Tokyo!". I love it!

So here is the thing, we got violent protesters at my rallies, they get tough with us. Now, if we get tough with them, we always get criticized for it, we always get the blame. I mean come on people.

You know what we used to do to people in a place like this? We would have them be carried out on a stretcher!

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:41 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 713
Lord Mala wrote:
So I had yet another rally, talking about all of Crooked Usagi's failures and it turned out great. We saw a pro-Usagi person shouting out insults and guess what, the audience hit back, and that's what we need more of.

You mean, bad taste?
Lord Mala wrote:
Now, I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or other people will so. I mean, maybe that guy should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he did.

You mean, exercising their free speech? The same thing keeping you free? Can't have it both ways, boy.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now guys, aren't we having such a fun time here? I can hear you guys cheering "Crystal Tokyo!". I love it!

Aand... It's raining. You said something that made sense.
Lord Mala wrote:
So here is the thing, we got violent protesters at my rallies, they get tough with us. Now, if we get tough with them, we always get criticized for it, we always get the blame. I mean come on people.

First, tomatoes and eggs count as littering. And waste, but on that scale it's not a crime.
Second, if you use violence against rotten tomatoes in presence of the police, you can't complain when we charge at your mooks.
Lord Mala wrote:
You know what we used to do to people in a place like this? We would have them be carried out on a stretcher!

We are already doing it with your mooks.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1671
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So at my rally, this one guy, really annoying person, wanted to charge right into me. He was about to hit me but then my security removed him off. Now, I was ready for him to come at me so I can take him on but it was much easier for the cops to handle him. If I did take him on, you guys would have seen a great show of me beating him down and then you would be like "Wow, Mala is great! He should be king after seeing that".

We have had some crazy protesters I'll tell you. Now, I have not done anything that created an environment for "violence". It's all the protesters faults.

Now I want to honor these great people tonight but we have had a little problem. You see that girl over there with the odangos in her hair? She is not from Earth everyone, she thinks she can be queen of Earth but she is doing a terrible job.

So what are we going to do? Build a huge barrier on the Earth's atmosphere. It will be thick and hard to break in. Mars will be paying for it. I know her, she's a good person.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:42 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37823
Gender: Male
Lord Mala wrote:
So what are we going to do? Build a huge barrier on the Earth's atmosphere. It will be thick and hard to break in.

Then it'd also block out all the sunlight, ushering in an age of darkness. :ohmy:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:58 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Apr 01, 2017
Posts: 218
Location: D-Point
Gender: Female
Oh, don't worry; the enormous, increasing sunspots of Queen Metallia were already going to bring about that...

_________________
Image ~ Heir to the Dork Kingdom ~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 713
Lord Mala wrote:
So at my rally, this one guy, really annoying person, wanted to charge right into me. He was about to hit me but then my security removed him off.

Don't steal credit, your security was all arrested for attacking the cops.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now, I was ready for him to come at me so I can take him on but it was much easier for the cops to handle him. If I did take him on, you guys would have seen a great show of me beating him down and then you would be like "Wow, Mala is great! He should be king after seeing that".

More likely he would have broken you with a slap and felt bad at it.
Lord Mala wrote:
We have had some crazy protesters I'll tell you. Now, I have not done anything that created an environment for "violence". It's all the protesters faults.

You have insulted the whole world, and expect them to thank you?
Lord Mala wrote:
Now I want to honor these great people tonight but we have had a little problem. You see that girl over there with the odangos in her hair? She is not from Earth everyone,

Neither are you, Unicornicopian.
Lord Mala wrote:
she thinks she can be queen of Earth but she is doing a terrible job.

The current prosperity disagrees.
Lord Mala wrote:
So what are we going to do? Build a huge barrier on the Earth's atmosphere. It will be thick and hard to break in.

Your homeworld's fall proved the strategy doesn't work against competent enemies.
Lord Mala wrote:
Mars will be paying for it. I know her, she's a good person.

Lady Venus is currently keeping her wife from burning your soul to annihilation for involving her. Seriously, do you want oblivion?!
Mitsukara wrote:
Oh, don't worry; the enormous, increasing sunspots of Queen Metallia were already going to bring about that...

She's kinda too dead for it...

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:17 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Apr 01, 2017
Posts: 218
Location: D-Point
Gender: Female
lord Martiya wrote:
She's kinda too dead for it...

Ha! Bwa ha ha.... BWA HA HA HA HA! UWAAA HA HA HA!!!

_________________
Image ~ Heir to the Dork Kingdom ~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1671
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So it appears that Jaedite, Kunzite and Nephrite are getting indicted and pleaded guilty.

I only fired them because they were not doing their jobs, nothing to do with me being in the Dark Kingdom because I was never involved with them.

I politely ask the GMP to end the investigation into my alleged ties to the Dark Kingdom, because they are not real. I can make them real rich if they do this.

I would never do anything to obstruct justice, I am the most honest you will ever see. Crystal Tokyo will have the best king they will ever see.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Apr 01, 2017
Posts: 218
Location: D-Point
Gender: Female
Foolish human, do not lump Nephrite into your pitiful little band of Queen Metallia-change deniers! When the kurzuishou is made public, your campaign will not end as ruler of Crystal Tokyo, but in Eternal Sleep! Bwa ha ha!

_________________
Image ~ Heir to the Dork Kingdom ~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:33 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 713
Lord Mala wrote:
So it appears that Jaedite, Kunzite and Nephrite are getting indicted and pleaded guilty.

I only fired them because they were not doing their jobs, nothing to do with me being in the Dark Kingdom because I was never involved with them.

The actual ones wonder why you're lumping them with your mess.
Lord Mala wrote:
I politely ask the GMP to end the investigation into my alleged ties to the Dark Kingdom, because they are not real. I can make them real rich if they do this.

We of the GMP politely ask you to give yourself up and plead guilty at the trial for attempted bribery.
Lord Mala wrote:
I would never do anything to obstruct justice, I am the most honest you will ever see.

You just did.
Lord Mala wrote:
Crystal Tokyo will have the best king they will ever see.

We're already good with the Queen.
Mitsukara wrote:
Foolish human, do not lump Nephrite into your pitiful little band of Queen Metallia-change deniers! When the kurzuishou is made public, your campaign will not end as ruler of Crystal Tokyo, but in Eternal Sleep! Bwa ha ha!

There's still youma who follows the long-disintegrated Metallia?! Oh, well, this is a free country, and as long as you don't break the law (something youma are much better at than Unicornicopians like Mala), we won't bring you in.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:26 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1671
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
I was right the whole time. I wanted Rubius to get elected to the Parliament and instead, Rei wins. I am just shocked and I told you guys not to get Esmeraude in the primaries, but you did and now we end up with one of the most corrupt people ever in Crystal Tokyo. We do not need any more of Usagi's allies ruining the place.

I am however, giving away hats to all my great supporters out there. Remember, the silent majority stands with Lord Mala. https://rlv.zcache.com/make_earth_great ... 285%2C0%5D

Now I hope that Minako does not try anything dumb in this investigation. Why can't she just stop? There is no collusion with me and the Dark Kingdom.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:30 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 713
Lord Mala wrote:
I was wrong the whole time.

FTFY.
Lord Mala wrote:
I wanted Rubius to get elected to the Parliament and instead, Rei wins.

I think you're mixing up names: Hino Rei, Sailor Mars, never ran for anything because her position in the military makes her ineligible. Ever heard of the separation between civilian and military power?
Besides, how did you expect a corpse to win an election?
Lord Mala wrote:
I am just shocked and I told you guys not to get Esmeraude in the primaries, but you did and now we end up with one of the most corrupt people ever in Crystal Tokyo. We do not need any more of Usagi's allies ruining the place.

You mean making it even more awesome? We only lack an annual platypi pageant...
Lord Mala wrote:
I am however, giving away hats to all my great supporters out there.

Way to waste money. They aren't good as toilet paper.
Lord Mala wrote:
Remember, the silent majority stands with Lord Mala.

Actually, the vocal one is very much for Her Majesty.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now I hope that Minako does not try anything dumb in this investigation. Why can't she just stop?

Because being a good cop is her job?
Lord Mala wrote:
There is no collusion with me and the Dark Kingdom.

You say that, and yet provide loads and loads of evidence.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 9 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator