Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 52%  52%  [ 13 ]
Lord Mala 24%  24%  [ 6 ]
Other 24%  24%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 25
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:54 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh trust me, I got a ton of feats, if you follow me, you will see them, believe me.

Doesn't work that way. Prove yourself first, and then, maybe, we'll consider you more than a wannabe.
Lord Mala wrote:
Like I said, I do not know Beryl, I have never met her. She may or may not know about Earth but I can tell you, I know a lot more about it than many think.

Again, prove it.
Lord Mala wrote:
Well let me tell you about what happened at one of my rallies. Here you had this person acting a fool, dressed up as a Sailor Guardian. In the good old days, people like that would be carried out on a stretcher. That person was just being escorted out and they were being gentle with that person but me? I'd like to punch that person in the face.

Great, you admit criminal intentions. We of the GMP will keep you in check, boy-after all, we are actual cops.
Lord Mala wrote:
I need to see her birth certificate but I can assure you it says she is from the Moon and not Earth.

Contradiction: if you have not seen it, you can't know what it says.
Lord Mala wrote:
No, it would be something. MalaCare is the future, a good future to everyone on Earth.

Then show us your plan.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can say it over and over, I never met Beryl. All I know is that she has said good things about me. I do not control what she does and I cannot control what she says but we do not condone violence of any kind.

Yet you still have the support of that terrorist. And have solicited your supporters to enact violence against your detractors.
Lord Mala wrote:
This barrier will be huge and will seriously protect us from all threats, believe me. Nobody can build a better barrier than me.

And what you'd make it out of? Cosmo?
Besides, it's useless: the current forces are more than adequate. Ask it to the Black Moon-oh, wait, they're dead.
Lord Mala wrote:
And here I will announce my running mate. Dr. Tomoe is running with me and together, we can make Earth great again.

So your running mate is a convicted terrorist. Wonderful!
Lord Mala wrote:
Because the system is rigged but I'm going to un-rig it. MalaCare will be able to cure phage possession and many other nasty things that can be done by Youma, Droids and many others.

Already done with both Her Majesty's magic and current non-magical treatments. As I said, your MalaCare adds nothing.


We do not encourage violence, I was basically telling that to my security team. I have known Tomoe for several years and he is a good man, he knows all bout MalaCare because he was once possessed but he got out of that, there was nothing "terrorist" about him. Beryl? Maybe but hey, I can't decide what she thinks of me, only she can decide that. And besides, I do have Sailor Guardian fans. Look over there, it is Sailor Galaxia. See? I do have a Sailor Guardian fan. Remember guys, Mala-Tomoe 2017! Do you hear the fans? They are chanting me to "build that barrier" and the barrier just got thicker, believe me. I got way more feats than Crooked Usagi.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:11 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
But what happens when you have a riot? People may demand a new leader if they feel the need for a change. And I wouldn't mind having a new leader, but Minako will kill me because I will oppose Usagi, so I am afraid of my life...

Sure it seems simple to run the place but you have so many things to consider. For example, how are you going to supply food and medicine? Or have places for people to stay?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:13 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
lunar5313 wrote:
But what happens when you have a riot? People may demand a new leader if they feel the need for a change. And I wouldn't mind having a new leader, but Minako will kill me because I will oppose Usagi, so I am afraid of my life...

Sure it seems simple to run the place but you have so many things to consider. For example, how are you going to supply food and medicine? Or have places for people to stay?



I promise you that I will take care of food and medicine. MalaCare covers all of that, you will get it no matter what. I also promise you that you will have great homes and believe me, I got plans on how to handle riots. You can handle riots too, all you need to do is if you see anyone getting ready to throw a tomato, then knock the crap out of them. Just roughen them up. What they might do is probably going to be filthy and disgusting.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:05 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40562
Gender: Male
lunar5313 wrote:
But what happens when you have a riot? People may demand a new leader if they feel the need for a change. And I wouldn't mind having a new leader, but Minako will kill me because I will oppose Usagi, so I am afraid of my life...

You've already vividly pointed out the true nature of NQS's regime. :cool: And I think this race is essentially one between a hypocrite & a showman (disregarding the also-rans Mara, Rose, & myself). lol

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:55 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Posts: 6087
Location: Philippines
lunar5313 wrote:
But what happens when you have a riot? People may demand a new leader if they feel the need for a change. And I wouldn't mind having a new leader, but :minako: will kill me because I will oppose :usagi:, so I am afraid of my life...


Lord Mala wrote:
I promise you that I will take care of food and medicine. MalaCare covers all of that, you will get it no matter what. I also promise you that you will have great homes and believe me, I got plans on how to handle riots. You can handle riots too, all you need to do is if you see anyone getting ready to throw a tomato, then knock the crap out of them. Just roughen them up. What they might do is probably going to be filthy and disgusting.


You can always hire someone to do the dirty work. :evillaugh:


_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:31 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 584
Lord Mala wrote:
We do not encourage violence, I was basically telling that to my security team.

That after you encouraged people to assault your opposers. Liar.
Lord Mala wrote:
I have known Tomoe for several years and he is a good man, he knows all bout MalaCare because he was once possessed but he got out of that, there was nothing "terrorist" about him.

His own daughter testified he nearly killed her, turned her into a cyborg, and the 'possession' was him accepting a Daimon's offer of power.
Lord Mala wrote:
And besides, I do have Sailor Guardian fans. Look over there, it is Sailor Galaxia. See? I do have a Sailor Guardian fan.

Your impersonator needs a better costume, and to verify when she's believable.
Lord Mala wrote:
Remember guys, Mala-Tomoe 2017! Do you hear the fans? They are chanting me to "build that barrier" and the barrier just got thicker, believe me. I got way more feats than Crooked Usagi.

Show them, then. How many eldritch abominations have you destroyed? How many worlds covered in ice have you unfrozen? How many destroyed worlds have you restored to life?
Lord Mala wrote:
I promise you that I will take care of food and medicine. MalaCare covers all of that, you will get it no matter what.

And who pays for that? And why restoring the already discredited communist model?
Lord Mala wrote:
I also promise you that you will have great homes and believe me, I got plans on how to handle riots. You can handle riots too, all you need to do is if you see anyone getting ready to throw a tomato, then knock the crap out of them. Just roughen them up. What they might do is probably going to be filthy and disgusting.

You are inciting violence. Watch it, we may have to arrest you, and I don't fear paperwork nor political pressures, and those who offer me bribes have the strange habit of resisting arrest.
lunar5313 wrote:
But what happens when you have a riot? People may demand a new leader if they feel the need for a change. And I wouldn't mind having a new leader, but Minako will kill me because I will oppose Usagi, so I am afraid of my life...

Sailor Venus reacts that way to dangers to the world and to the Queen. You can disagree, but if you endanger either... So, let me give you some advice: just join the civil service, we always appreciate people willing to help. And you may even qualify as a good minister.


Speaking of which... Why are we even doing this? This is a hereditary monarchy.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Lord Mala wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:
But what happens when you have a riot? People may demand a new leader if they feel the need for a change. And I wouldn't mind having a new leader, but Minako will kill me because I will oppose Usagi, so I am afraid of my life...

Sure it seems simple to run the place but you have so many things to consider. For example, how are you going to supply food and medicine? Or have places for people to stay?



I promise you that I will take care of food and medicine. MalaCare covers all of that, you will get it no matter what. I also promise you that you will have great homes and believe me, I got plans on how to handle riots. You can handle riots too, all you need to do is if you see anyone getting ready to throw a tomato, then knock the crap out of them. Just roughen them up. What they might do is probably going to be filthy and disgusting.


But what happens when Minako assassinates me? Or when I get imprisoned? Or when they exile me for refusing to serve in their military?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:50 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
MalaCare is not communist at all, you still have to pay for it, just for a reasonable price. The prices are more negotiable than you think. And as for Tomoe's daughter, she is under a condition, if she took her medication, she wouldn't be making such lies. MalaCare will cover that.

As for what Crooked Usagi does, I can destroy planets. I know how it is done. I've done it the hard way during the time when I was in the Sailor Wars when fighting against enemy planets. But if I had the Silver Crystal, I can do it in the most easy way possible. From that point on, there will be no Nemesis to worry about. Usagi is very predictable, I want to be unpredictable.

I can take on Nemesis quiet well, I'm good at these things. What can I say? I love war! If I am put into power, I promise you that I will put Crooked Usagi in jail for her ties to the Dead Moon Circus for letting Neherenia do what she did and get away with it as well as the Amazoness Quartet. Do you want somebody who has ties with criminals like Crooked Usagi or do you want a real leader?

I mean come on, look at Crooked Usagi's vision of Earth where everything has to be "perfect"? Ha, more like perfect in her own eyes. Come on guys, who's tired of having to be correct by her standards? What do you have all to lose?

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Last edited by Lord Mala on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:51 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
lunar5313 wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:
But what happens when you have a riot? People may demand a new leader if they feel the need for a change. And I wouldn't mind having a new leader, but Minako will kill me because I will oppose Usagi, so I am afraid of my life...

Sure it seems simple to run the place but you have so many things to consider. For example, how are you going to supply food and medicine? Or have places for people to stay?



I promise you that I will take care of food and medicine. MalaCare covers all of that, you will get it no matter what. I also promise you that you will have great homes and believe me, I got plans on how to handle riots. You can handle riots too, all you need to do is if you see anyone getting ready to throw a tomato, then knock the crap out of them. Just roughen them up. What they might do is probably going to be filthy and disgusting.


But what happens when Minako assassinates me? Or when I get imprisoned? Or when they exile me for refusing to serve in their military?



Well if Minako even thinks about that, maybe they should just roughen her up because if she wishes to do that, then that is absolutely disgusting.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:56 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Minako is catching onto me, so I better hide and find a safe spot...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:00 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
lunar5313 wrote:
Minako is catching onto me, so I better hide and find a safe spot...



Ok security guys, get Minako out of here! Try not to hurt her, ok?


And if you do, I got your backs, don't worry about it.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:12 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Lord Mala wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:
Minako is catching onto me, so I better hide and find a safe spot...



Ok security guys, get Minako out of here! Try not to hurt her, ok?


And if you do, I got your backs, don't worry about it.


Hi, this is Minako. I saw Lunar5313 posting and have decided to take him. I will not reveal my intentions, but rather let you know what happens to him you better watch out since it will happen to you. He will be forever be tortured and forced into a brainwash center

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
And there you have it. Minako tries to start something at one of my rallies, she gets into a fight and they both start knocking each other out. It was a beautiful thing to see. In those good old this doesn't very happen because they would get treated very rough, just look at what happened to Minako.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:41 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Hi this is Minako again. Lunar5313 is at my house and I am forcing him into changing his ways. Also he is also going to marry me and we are going to have a family. Any rescue attempts will be dealt with. If you wish to see him again you will step down

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
I don't know, I can hear my supporters chanting these words.


"Ma-la! Ma-la! Ma-la!"
"Lock her up!!" In reference to Usagi and Minako
"Build that Barrier"
"Go back to Venus!!!" In reference to Minako
"Earth is ours! Earth is ours!"

People like her are a threat, I'm going to put a ban on people from Venus and Nemesis on my campaign promises. This is made to fight against radical Black Moon terrorism. I have to say that Beryl is a very strong leader for upholding the Dark Kingdom. Pharaoh 90 is pretty tough and crazy, he's a maniac but you have to give him credit for how he managed to control a whole galaxy.

And I'm proud to announce that Kaorinite and Kunzite are my campaign managers.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:37 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
This is Lunar5313. I managed to escape temporarily, but Minako knows about your intentions and is planning a coup against you. You should move your base of operations. I repeat.......

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40562
Gender: Male
Lord Mala wrote:
I have to say that Beryl is a very strong leader for upholding the Dark Kingdom. Pharaoh 90 is pretty tough and crazy, he's a maniac but you have to give him credit for how he managed to control a whole galaxy.

And I'm proud to announce that Kaorinite and Kunzite are my campaign managers.

And I thought Beryl & Pharaoh 90 were your campaign managers. :P

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
Oh no, Beryl was just thinking highly of me and you have to admit, she's a very strong leader. Pharaoh 90 is just one of those people that will be paying for the barrier around Earth.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:19 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 584
Lord Mala wrote:
MalaCare is not communist at all, you still have to pay for it, just for a reasonable price. The prices are more negotiable than you think.

I'm talking about the job for everyone.
Lord Mala wrote:
And as for Tomoe's daughter, she is under a condition, if she took her medication, she wouldn't be making such lies. MalaCare will cover that.

There was no lie. She was visited by a battery of doctors that proved the only problems came from what her father had done her.
Lord Mala wrote:
As for what Crooked Usagi does, I can destroy planets. I know how it is done. I've done it the hard way during the time when I was in the Sailor Wars when fighting against enemy planets. But if I had the Silver Crystal, I can do it in the most easy way possible. From that point on, there will be no Nemesis to worry about. Usagi is very predictable, I want to be unpredictable.

Prove it.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can take on Nemesis quiet well, I'm good at these things.

Everyone is brave against dead people.
Lord Mala wrote:
What can I say? I love war! If I am put into power, I promise you that I will put Crooked Usagi in jail for her ties to the Dead Moon Circus for letting Neherenia do what she did and get away with it as well as the Amazoness Quartet.

You know, you're lucky Her Majesty overturned every bill that tried to make lèse-majesté into a crime. That said, you have to prove a real crime to imprison someone.
Lord Mala wrote:
Do you want somebody who has ties with criminals like Crooked Usagi or do you want a real leader?

Usagi IS a real leader.
Lord Mala wrote:
I mean come on, look at Crooked Usagi's vision of Earth where everything has to be "perfect"? Ha, more like perfect in her own eyes. Come on guys, who's tired of having to be correct by her standards? What do you have all to lose?

That sounds suspiciously like Black Moon propaganda. We DID suspect about some of them escaping... Please produce your birth certificate ASAP, before we get a court order.
Lord Mala wrote:
Ok security guys, get Minako out of here! Try not to hurt her, ok?


And if you do, I got your backs, don't worry about it.

Wonderful! Inciting attacks on the commander-in-chief of the military IS a crime! Please present yourself to the nearest police station. I assure you that your right, guaranteed under Her Majesty's Neo-Queen Serenity's law, shall be upheld.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
MalaCare will be taken care of, do not worry about it.

For my economic policy, I am going to create jobs. I have created a ton of jobs and do not worry about the jobs on Venus. Those jobs were orginally from Earth, were shipped to Venus, but will come back to Earth, and you can tell them to go kill themselves!

Also, just ignore that tape from Access Crystal Tokyo that was made 10 years ago. That was just all locker room banter about how I talked about this girl. You want to see some issues? Go look at Crooked Usagi on how she treats her husband. She gets upset if he is talking to another girl for the slightest things! Believe me, I can handle all social issues.

The Sailor Guardians were good back in the day but now they are obsolete. I can easily improve that, I can build a real military that easily. And believe me, I know more about the Black Moon more than any of those Sailor Guardians will ever know. I can handle them. First thing we need to do is improve relations with the Dark Kingdom, it would be great if we could.

And another thing is I call for an investigation on Crooked Usagi, I think she wiretapped Castle Mala. That I know, is a crime!

Crooked Usagi is no real leader. Just look at her, look how she acts. Is that the face of a person that Earth needs to lead them? Absolutely not!

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:50 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Lord Mala, Minako is asking me to tell you to step down. She is asking that you turn yourselves in or she will execute me. She also is planning for a co.....

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:54 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
I will not step down. I have came a great way in this race. I can tell you this that soon I will win. Believe me, I know this. If you look at the crowds, they all love Mala. Believe me, you will see them.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:57 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Lord Mala wrote:
I will not step down. I have came a great way in this race. I can tell you this that soon I will win. Believe me, I know this. If you look at the crowds, they all love Mala. Believe me, you will see them.

I'm sorry but Lunar5313 has been executed. Anyone else will be dealt with

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:42 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40562
Gender: Male
Lord Mala wrote:
For my economic policy, I am going to create jobs. I have created a ton of jobs and do not worry about the jobs on Venus. Those jobs were orginally from Earth, were shipped to Venus, but will come back to Earth, and you can tell them to go kill themselves!

[...]

And believe me, I know more about the Black Moon more than any of those Sailor Guardians will ever know. I can handle them. First thing we need to do is improve relations with the Dark Kingdom, it would be great if we could.

My crystal ball tells me that you'd piss Beryl off not long after taking office, & seek help from Venus to create jobs for you, among other things, by treating her w/ a sumptuous dinner & saying flattering words to her. P-:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
For my economic policy, I am going to create jobs. I have created a ton of jobs and do not worry about the jobs on Venus. Those jobs were orginally from Earth, were shipped to Venus, but will come back to Earth, and you can tell them to go kill themselves!

[...]

And believe me, I know more about the Black Moon more than any of those Sailor Guardians will ever know. I can handle them. First thing we need to do is improve relations with the Dark Kingdom, it would be great if we could.

My crystal ball tells me that you'd piss Beryl off not long after taking office, & seek help from Venus to create jobs for you, among other things, by treating her w/ a sumptuous dinner & saying flattering words to her. P-:


Venus has taken over. I know control this poor fool's account

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:50 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1822
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
Oh when I take over, I got one message for Minako and here it is:

You're fired.

Yep, that is what I will tell her.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 40562
Gender: Male
lunar5313 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
For my economic policy, I am going to create jobs. I have created a ton of jobs and do not worry about the jobs on Venus. Those jobs were orginally from Earth, were shipped to Venus, but will come back to Earth, and you can tell them to go kill themselves!

[...]

And believe me, I know more about the Black Moon more than any of those Sailor Guardians will ever know. I can handle them. First thing we need to do is improve relations with the Dark Kingdom, it would be great if we could.

My crystal ball tells me that you'd piss Beryl off not long after taking office, & seek help from Venus to create jobs for you, among other things, by treating her w/ a sumptuous dinner & saying flattering words to her. P-:


Venus has taken over. I know control this poor fool's account

I guess Venus would eventually get along w/ that "fool" by keeping offering gifts to him, while he'd keep flattering her & consider her a "fool" too. :lol:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:56 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh when I take over, I got one message for Minako and here it is:

You're fired.

Yep, that is what I will tell her.


I am Venus. I killed Lunar5313 since he became an enemy. I won't have Pluto revive him

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:08 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 584
Lord Mala wrote:
MalaCare will be taken care of, do not worry about it.

Why should we believe you? You've lied all the time here.
Lord Mala wrote:
For my economic policy, I am going to create jobs. I have created a ton of jobs and do not worry about the jobs on Venus. Those jobs were orginally from Earth, were shipped to Venus, but will come back to Earth, and you can tell them to go kill themselves!

Venus has a population of 0. Why do you Americans are so insistent on that stereotype?
Lord Mala wrote:
Also, just ignore that tape from Access Crystal Tokyo that was made 10 years ago. That was just all locker room banter about how I talked about this girl.

It's not that tape. It's what you've said right here.
Lord Mala wrote:
You want to see some issues? Go look at Crooked Usagi on how she treats her husband. She gets upset if he is talking to another girl for the slightest things!

You're trying to use her teenage jealousy against her. Can you get anymore pathetic?
Lord Mala wrote:
Believe me, I can handle all social issues.

Bum!
Lord Mala wrote:
The Sailor Guardians were good back in the day but now they are obsolete. I can easily improve that, I can build a real military that easily.

There already is, they are just the heaviest planet-killing hitters in it.
Lord Mala wrote:
And believe me, I know more about the Black Moon more than any of those Sailor Guardians will ever know.

Is that a confession you're one of them?
Lord Mala wrote:
I can handle them. First thing we need to do is improve relations with the Dark Kingdom, it would be great if we could.

That terrorist group has been eradicated.
Lord Mala wrote:
And another thing is I call for an investigation on Crooked Usagi, I think she wiretapped Castle Mala. That I know, is a crime!

She did not, we of the GMP did with a court order due the apparent connections with terrorists you've been bragging about.
Lord Mala wrote:
Crooked Usagi is no real leader. Just look at her, look how she acts. Is that the face of a person that Earth needs to lead them? Absolutely not!

Again, you're acting pathetic using her teenage transgressions against her.
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh when I take over, I got one message for Minako and here it is:

You're fired.

Yep, that is what I will tell her.

Too bad there's no elections for presidency: this is a hereditary monarchy.
lunar5313 wrote:
I am Venus. I killed Lunar5313 since he became an enemy. I won't have Pluto revive him

Lunar, please stop. The actual Sailor Venus just sued you for libel, attempted framing, and bad fashion sense. And as she did it while she was visiting Italy, the latter is actually a crime here, so... Better stay out of the Beautiful Country.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 12, 2016
Posts: 6712
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
MalaCare will be taken care of, do not worry about it.

Why should we believe you? You've lied all the time here.
Lord Mala wrote:
For my economic policy, I am going to create jobs. I have created a ton of jobs and do not worry about the jobs on Venus. Those jobs were orginally from Earth, were shipped to Venus, but will come back to Earth, and you can tell them to go kill themselves!

Venus has a population of 0. Why do you Americans are so insistent on that stereotype?
Lord Mala wrote:
Also, just ignore that tape from Access Crystal Tokyo that was made 10 years ago. That was just all locker room banter about how I talked about this girl.

It's not that tape. It's what you've said right here.
Lord Mala wrote:
You want to see some issues? Go look at Crooked Usagi on how she treats her husband. She gets upset if he is talking to another girl for the slightest things!

You're trying to use her teenage jealousy against her. Can you get anymore pathetic?
Lord Mala wrote:
Believe me, I can handle all social issues.

Bum!
Lord Mala wrote:
The Sailor Guardians were good back in the day but now they are obsolete. I can easily improve that, I can build a real military that easily.

There already is, they are just the heaviest planet-killing hitters in it.
Lord Mala wrote:
And believe me, I know more about the Black Moon more than any of those Sailor Guardians will ever know.

Is that a confession you're one of them?
Lord Mala wrote:
I can handle them. First thing we need to do is improve relations with the Dark Kingdom, it would be great if we could.

That terrorist group has been eradicated.
Lord Mala wrote:
And another thing is I call for an investigation on Crooked Usagi, I think she wiretapped Castle Mala. That I know, is a crime!

She did not, we of the GMP did with a court order due the apparent connections with terrorists you've been bragging about.
Lord Mala wrote:
Crooked Usagi is no real leader. Just look at her, look how she acts. Is that the face of a person that Earth needs to lead them? Absolutely not!

Again, you're acting pathetic using her teenage transgressions against her.
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh when I take over, I got one message for Minako and here it is:

You're fired.

Yep, that is what I will tell her.

Too bad there's no elections for presidency: this is a hereditary monarchy.
lunar5313 wrote:
I am Venus. I killed Lunar5313 since he became an enemy. I won't have Pluto revive him

Lunar, please stop. The actual Sailor Venus just sued you for libel, attempted framing, and bad fashion sense. And as she did it while she was visiting Italy, the latter is actually a crime here, so... Better stay out of the Beautiful Country.


As I said Lunar5313 is dead. His body is in a grave

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator