Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Do Sailor Moon guests always show up at la anime expo?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:17 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Please tell me

Post subject: Re: Do Sailor Moon guests always show up at la anime expo?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:39 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Hmm I don't know I remember the first year that Viz announced the new dub and when Sailor Moon Crystal was coming out there were a lot of guests for the old and new dub cast that year and I was lucky enough to be there even Jennifer Cihi who sang some of the old dub songs was there I got a chance to meet her get her autograph that was cool but I think most of the sailor moon dub cast old and new were inaccessible. Vic Mignogna was there he played Ryo in the dub he was quite easy to get to see and get an autograph from. Susan Roman and Linda Ballantyne were on stage at like the opening ceremony and I got a view of Toby Proctor from far away but at the time getting into the panels for the sailor moon related stuff was very hard as well as getting their autographs. The Viz dub cast was all there but if I remember correctly that was all a big secret. Don't know about the years since then but I think Erica Mendez was a guest this year. I don't see myself going to Anime Expo again costs so much money to go out to California. I bet you can check your smaller local cons and some of them may be doing those. Ax is such a big corporate convention Its very hard to get around.