* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: The TOEI Illuminati???
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:52 pm 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
A spin off from 'The Random Science Thread'

Rika-Chicchi wrote:
rgveda99 wrote:

Over here we have the Triads (a crime syndicate dating back to the Qing Dynasty centuries ago), whose members include professionals like accountants, lawyers, computer experts, etc., senior police officers, politicians, movie tycoons & bosses in the entertainment industry, owners of mass media, ultra-rich businessmen/entrepreneurs in various sectors like real estates, food & beverage, betting, sports, etc., etc. Their membership is outlawed - even merely claiming to be a member (whether it's real or not) is a serious criminal offense in itself - but everyone, including the police, knows who the most prominent members are. :P

In Japan, there's this little company called TOEI who seems to want to milk :usagi: fans by putting very little money in it and advertising the franchise thru condoms. :googly:

Post subject: Re: The TOEI Illuminati???
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:20 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^ So maybe it's run by the Yakuza? :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:32 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

They're into that sort of thing? :question: :siren: :question:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:34 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
rgveda99 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

They're into that sort of thing? :question: :siren: :question:

Dunno - was just joking & all. lol

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:39 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Well TOEI is now tapping the black market or dark side part of the fandom with the use of :usagi:'s face brand in condoms.

May be they want a piece of the pie the Black Dog doujinshi group are making.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:44 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
May be they want a piece of the pie the Black Dog doujinshi group are making.

Is he still drawing them? I kind of stopped following his work a few years ago, so I don't know about any recent developments.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:50 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
I just had the impression of someone's post rant that the adult oriented fan base are still very much alive and still active. I know deviantart is.

SailorSpySedna wrote:
4. Some Sailor Moon doujinshi I've read. I've read regular ones and even hentai ones, some of the latter I will admit: I actually really liked, like ones called A-Zone, Arafour Cosplayer Ingo Yuwaaku, Mun Mun Princess, Revenge, and Rose Water. And to be honest, I can understand someone being attracted to a Sailor Moon character sans Chibi Moon and Saturn because this whole thing with making anime characters look older than they should is common, anime in a way is an escapist fantasy, and the Sailor Soldiers are more supposed to be portrayed like adult women rather than teenagers.

Heck, even if you look at other anime like Saint Seiya, Shiryu for example, looks like he's a really muscular 20 or 30 something year old yet he's only 14 too. I mean that's just what I think. Anyways, I'm off topic here.

But then there are ones I don't like, mainly ones with, to put it lightly, violation. And what's just as irritating is a majority of ones that have that actually have some excellent/beautiful artwork, to the point where it's very similar disgusting fetish "artists" you see (like in DeviantCringe's recent videos) that waste their talent on gross disgusting stuff like that (no offense to anyone in particular). If you want to read any doujinshi Sailor Moon ones, here's one tip: don't even bother with the ones by the group "BLACK DOG" as all of them have that, the only good one they actually even did was called HEAVEN'S DOOR, which had a funny parody of G Gundam's "Flying in the Sky" opening (though I disagree with them thinking S just showed the Inners studying when it wasn't just that). Don't even get me started on ones with Hotaru/Chibi-Usa and all the shotacon and lolicon ones (anyone who likes/draws those, be ashamed of yourself you're a bunch of filthy pedos)...that's the reason I liked a lot of those other doujinshis: they had none of that stuff.

Edit:

A little google search gave this result.

https://www.doujinshi.org/browse/circle/80/BLACK-DOG/

This one was released last year.
https://www.doujinshi.org/book/906468/A ... ome-san-2/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:13 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Actually your 1st link shows that he's still active even this year. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Yes. ^_^'

One of the second page result was interesting as it was released just this August.

https://www.doujinshi.org/book/1042119/ ... utarikiri/