Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: My Sailor Pluto Game (demo avilable) - Adults only!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:14 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Frey wrote:
Of course! I think there will be even more hentai scenes than it that part - and there will be lotta various scenes, with different characters and creatures.
Here are three sample screens:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1293/dg1q.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6963/dg2a.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7647/dg3q.jpg

I think this game will be closer to the normal h-games (Pluto game is kinda lame, after all - but it was first time I was making a game, so...). I learned how to use effects, post characters on the screen without pasting them to the background pictures, change names above the text and some other things.

oh yes I likes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
Okay, I did as much as I could. :D PM with download link sent to Frey!

Sorry for taking a bit longer than promised but the internet keeps crashing on me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:01 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 85 months ago
inactive
Taaa daaaam!
Here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ni2a32 Have fun!
(postin' on sendspace, stupid megaupload is not worthy my trust, I'll send horde of tentacle monsters on it's owners)
Big thanks to Elizames for her great help and to all of you for encouraging me. I hope you'll like this game and it will not dissapoint you.. much.

I'm waiting for your opinions and comments. This is version 1.0 so if you'll find that something is not working, please, gimme a note.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 pm 
inactive
First of all, I love the sounds and how everything's put together! The background music is totally awesome, almost as if they made it for a hentai game like this one! :lol: One thing I'd add is more sounds of the monster - basically there should be its moans in the background each time we see tentacles on the screen, and not just when the text says something about it. It'd be more natural this way. The player options are good and fit the story. I don't know anything about making games, but I can see you've played many hentai ones! :D

Second, unfortunatelly, there must be a mistake in the txt files because the game pauses forever with "Bad End" in the dialogue window at some point (options: 1. check classroom, 2. struggle) - this wasn't supposed to be there. I'll look in the files and try to locate the problem. A few other run-overs and missing articles I'll try to fix.

@Anton - are you going to put this game on sailorvgame.org?

EDIT: Maybe it's just me but whichever option I choose I get stuck by the end with the same "bad end" note in the dialogue window. :confused: It must be inserted in the wrong place. I suggest you try playing the game and see for yourself.

Last edited by Cute Pretty Kitty on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 pm 
inactive
No, it;s one of those things I still didn't learned. After recieving the end, you have just to close the game and start it again. I'll fix it with my new game.

Funny, I didn't played much h-game before, maybe 4 or 5 and some non hentai visual novels. But I guess it was enough to gather some experience.

Making such games is not a big deal when you have a graphic and idea - if anyone of you will want to make such a game I'll help with my experience and knowledge for sure, just ask. Blade Engine is free tool, it has tutorials and even graphic editor (but I prefer to work on code). You just have ca. 40-60 pictures for a game as long as this. Game I'm currently working on will be using probably about 200 graphic files or maybe more.

EDIT: I found where was the problem - one line of the code was missing. This is not a very big deal, but to get rid of game crashes at the end download these files - ttp://www.sendspace.com/file/szpl76 and copy them to the SCP folder, replacing old files. Now this should work perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 am 
inactive
In case sendspace will not work anymore, here's the torrent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm 
inactive
Like I told you, people are too busy wanking to the game to comment on it. That means success. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:19 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Downloading...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 pm 
inactive
Elizames wrote:
Like I told you, people are too busy wanking to the game to comment on it. That means success. :D

I hope so. After posting on Hongfire and creating a torrent I can see that people are interesting in this game.
Maraviollantes wrote:
Downloading...

Tell me please, what you think, when you'll download. I'll be gratefull

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:25 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
Downloaded it. Very nice idea, it does enhance the experience that you've put text to the pictures and anime footage. I presume the game has to end here because you've run out of pictures :dead: .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well, I played it. I happen to dislike art of that particular circle you used, but it's rather a matter of personal tastes and doesn't mean it's bad - other people might like it. Also, if you are planning to make any other projects with that engine, I suggest to find a way to remove that company logo watermarked over each image in the top right corner. Even if there is no way to remove it legally, chances are Google knows how to remove it not completely legally.

Overall, I think the game is good - it's not very fancy or elaborated, but if you are planning to create other games in the future, you have made a good start. :)

I made a page for your game here: http://sailorvgame.org/mg/hen/frey.htm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 pm 
inactive
Morinden wrote:
Downloaded it. Very nice idea, it does enhance the experience that you've put text to the pictures and anime footage. I presume the game has to end here because you've run out of pictures

No, there was more of them. I just didn't want to make it bigger - that game was like a experimental field and also, it was first game I've ever created - making it bigger might end like many fan projects - with loosing interest with creating a game. I made a plan for a game then I followed it and when it was done - I gave a game to a people.

Maraviollantes wrote:
Well, I played it. I happen to dislike art of that particular cirlce you used, but it's rather a matter of personal tastes and doesn't mean it's bad - other people might like it. Also, if you are planning to make any other projects with that engine, I suggest to find a way to remove that company logo watermarked over each image in the top right corner. Even if there is no way to remove it legally, chances are Google knows how to remove it not completely legally.

Overall, I think the game is good - it's not very fancy or elaborated, but if you are planning to create other games in the future, you have made a good start. :)

I made a page for your game here: http://sailorvgame.org/mg/hen/frey.htm

Oh my tentacle god! Thank you very, very much! It's a great pleasure to see my game at such great page.

About logo - well, I guess it would be kinda hard (it's not in the game files) but also - not really cool. Blade Engine is a free tool, without a log it might look that I'm an author ot the engine and it's not true. I think it's not a big thing for players.

Thank you for your kind words and comment, and once again for posting my game on your page. It was amazing and very nice surprise.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:41 pm 
inactive
Frey wrote:
Oh my tentacle god!

:loltext: Awesome! XD

I also think you did a good job on this one. :) I'm looking forward to your other, elaborated projects. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:31 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 82 months ago
inactive
Frey i download visual novels for a living now and i see you did a good job on this. as for the text, i always like to type up a TXT Document kind of version on my progress through a certain visual novel so if you like i can try to see if i can correct some of the text for ya.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 am 
inactive
Thanks a lot TrueLegia21, but Elizames did very good work with spellcheck in this game, so I don't want to modificate it any more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
she performs like a pro...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 pm 
very well done, though I personally believe that your a bit confused as to what good and bad end means...you seem to have them backwards.
the only thing missing was pluto getting pregnent rather than just inflated...but I guess I cant have everything. :happy:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 am 
Hey, do you think you can upload a more recent version of the Dragon Quest game? the other links expired. thank you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Anonymous17 wrote:
Hey, do you think you can upload a more recent version of the Dragon Quest game? the other links expired. thank you

Check the dates of posts. Frey doesn't participate in this forum since over two years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:11 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
Both games seem highly interesting. I rarely play but curiousity is a wonder :)

"Don't eat that cake!"

To View my Sailor moon Collection-
http://www.myspace.com/demon_goddess/ph ... on/3688870

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:17 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
This is probably a long shot after so many years but.. Does anyone still have a copy of this game for download!? I loved it so long ago and would love to play it once again. :<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:24 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Magical Girl Murda wrote:
This is probably a long shot after so many years but.. Does anyone still have a copy of this game for download!? I loved it so long ago and would love to play it once again. :<

http://www.sailorvgame.ga/mg/hen/frey.htm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:53 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Months of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
Magical Girl Murda wrote:

http://www.sailorvgame.ga/mg/hen/frey.htm

Anyway... good but... thanks to link...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
CatKite wrote:
Anyway... good but... thanks to link...

Whatever... I'm glad that... you found it... after so many years...